Author Topic: Sue/Machiventa/AYA on Various subjects: Governance, Rebellion, Soul Survival  (Read 219 times)

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
Speakers: Sue Whiley, Machiventa Melchizedek and Master Spirit AYA
Subjects: Various: Issues of Governance, the Rebellion, the Universal Plan and Soul Survival and More
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 07/07/2020 7.00am(AEST) 

Sue here: Hi folks,
It is rather quiet. I got thinking and so here I let my thoughts trail and if anyone who may come through to speak, I trust it is a clear channel and that I may take the dictation. For now, I am to allow my thoughts come together as I think about the “quandary” that is mentioned in the US Lightline and how there is nothing concrete to speak to as there are a number of problems still pending as Machiventa made clear in the initial dialogue of the Lightline call. As I listened and as the session progressed, I sensed there was some indecision on the part of the Celestial side as to how to go about the affairs and business in the new arrangement. It appears there are a few things that still need to be sorted out up there. What is happening in Urantia is also problematic and not something anyone is keen to dip their feet into when it is so deep in a pandemic, financial trouble and soon to go into planetary shift. All I see is that the death toll will rise and the suffering from starvation and diseases will most likely cause many to die as well. This “dis-ease” sense that permeates Urantia and it makes me wonder how much this also permeates throughout the other nine Local Universes as the rebellion influences. Since there was an angelic rebellion, and since the Supreme deity who also influenced not only rebellion among them, us, Nebadon with Lucifer, then would it not surprise me that it also may have spread outwards into the neighbouring Local Universes that now make up the nine LUs into the Federation Government of Nebadon. How much of this “dis-ease” has spread? I am now of the opinion that the Lucifer Rebellion, at the time of printing of the Urantia Book, is not fully disclosed to us as to the entire matter of the rebellion that took place then, and what has taken place now, over the course of time that the Supreme did so much to cause so much harm in its actions in so many areas of the Time/Space it operated in. How does the Creator Sons of these respective domains handle this spread of “dis-ease” sort of rebellion that even affected the angelic corp and then onwards to so many other orders of beings even though they may be highly intelligent? 

Being so highly intelligent, it makes me wonder how on earth did they come to be so swayed by the influence of the rebellion. Was it so reasoned and so put to convince the minds, or was it much more than just reasoning that caused such a dramatic shift? What is it that drove such a one as brilliant as Lucifer and the Supreme to come to such a state of mind/thinking that convinced them to undo the process of the Universal plans that were put in place? How much did the rebellion make in disrupting such a plan and did their intentions succeed in accomplishing its objectives/sentiments that they espoused so strongly in such denial or vehemence against the Universal plan of the Father of All? My question then goes to ask, why did they do it? How could such intelligent, brilliant minds come to object such a “plan” as they conceive it to be? How did this spread so far, if any, into other neighbouring LUs as it did in Nebadon? Was this the work of the Supreme to affect this? Or was it like wildfire that went from one end to another and so it was bound to spread and spill its sense of “dis-ease” into those sectors in the neighbouring LUs?

Initially, I would have thought it was just local in one LU namely Nebadon, but after looking at the fact that nine LUs are gathered to form as a Federation, then it soon appears that all these were in one way or another have been affected in some way or form by what has happened in Nebadon. I am understanding that the issue of the “quandary” over how to form new governance and to deal with the problem of a Bestowal Planet that is still in rebellion and is still in isolation and how it is going to be allowed to learn of the truth of its planetary standing, its history and its future. The many that die a natural death and so many being now classified as “spiritually dead”, means that there is a low count of soul survival coming from Urantia and how just a little under two thousand out of the whopping nine billion of the population are to be fusing with their Adjuster. Just a small tiny proportion is from Urantia at all!! That is truly a very sad picture. It is no wonder if at all if it is really worth doing anything about Urantia and it seems it is left just to die anyhow. Is there any real worth in any idea of a Magisterial Mission if the overall global population is truly dead?

And what happens after the earth changes and what is left of it, is it worth any effort even then? No wonder there is some “quandary” as to what to do, there must be a debate up there as to whether there is any value in doing anything at all. The work will mostly fall into the hands of the Receivership of the Archangels and the Melchizedeks in dealing with the masses that wind up dieing and are in the grid to be sorted out. Am I realising there is going to be a massive amount of work in the areas of ‘death duty’ in the morontial domains and that Urantia will no longer be having a glut of people on it after the earth changes since who could even survive it. Wait, I sense Machiventa here, go ahead Machiventa...

“This is Machiventa Melchizedek dear one. As you have sat to think this out, you do well to consider the challenges and the sheer magnitude of our work we are faced with even now. The death toll is growing and we are dealing with a number of these people who cross over and are so confused and lost and have no idea of direction in themselves. We have had to mute them as they become besides themselves. There are only a few that managed to redeem themselves and face the revelation with sobriety, but even then, they are stunted by sheer shock and are not able to absorb the gravity of the truth we tell them. Such is the sheer magnitude of problems that these humans inherit as they are not really ready to take on the new life that awaits them if they are even slightly aware of their true identity. Many have lost their Adjusters as the Adjusters have abandoned them due to the hostile nature of the wards. These will have no survival characteristics and will be no more. There are too many in this category alone and we lament to speak on this as it is so disappointing to say the least. Urantia will go down in our history as one of the worst we have seen as a Bestowal Planet. However, it is also one that has seen some of the most courageous faith sons ever to have derived from a world of so much darkness.  You and so many of you who read this are of this ilk and we are so proud of you who continue with your Adjuster to follow the path of righteousness. You will soon learn of Michael’s joy in seeing even a few come to the realisation of your destiny with Him and with the Father of All. 

“While we hold out in hope for more from this planet to be redeemed, we still maintain the idea of the Magisterial Mission just in case there is the chance of survival to occur in the many who may eventually “wake up” to the truth that will soon be upon them to realise. Such awakening will arise and can be life-changing to many more of your brethren. Of this we were hopeful of such a renaissance. It is still a process and a long one at that. It is not known yet how many more may enter the fold as you all have done so here and it remains to be seen if there is a change of heart in your brethren. It goes without saying, the mantle, “to give them another chance to see and believe”, this we are sure can do miracles if given that chance. The Father knows his children and will call them out and it is up to these ones to “hear Him” and respond as you all have and continue to do so. I am Machiventa Melchizedek and I am understanding how you are seeing this dear one. Your concerns are genuine and while there has been such an uneasy influence spread throughout the entire matter of Orvonton, it is of great concern even to the Ancients of Days. This too is accountable and is given due regard to respond in the management plans we attend to with the respective Creator Sons who are to understand the manner in which to go about their affairs in their Local Universes. Orvonton is under the spiritual management of the Master Spirit AYA. AYA wishes to speak here, I give the floor to AYA. Good day my dear one.”

AYA:

“This is AYA, I am Master Spirit of Orvonton, the Seventh SuperUniverse of the Grand Universe from the Paradise Isle of the Trinity. I speak here due to your concerns of the spread of such an insidious rebellion and as you dub it as “dis-ease” as aptly put it and beautifully put in a nutshell as to what and how it is so contagious. I am of the opinion to speak thus: “Do not fear me as your Overlord, not so is it so, I am now truly to take on the manner of experiential enterprise and to allow for the experiential design to manifest itself as it once was with the old apparatus under god the supreme. Your experiences are vital in your learning capacity and I wish it to continue in its fullest extent as it plays out in your worlds of time. You and many inhabitants of the worlds that make up the inhabitant spheres of the Local Universes of Orvonton are vital stepping stones in exponential growth inwards with your Divine Father-Son and Son-Spirit Adjusters. It is a design of superb development that you who grow with your Adjuster and eventually are fused with do go on to fully become fully fledged first stage Spirit beings in this your Super Universe journey. You will learn of me and know the infinite journey of Spirit manifestations we as Master Spirit do conjoin with you in your journey as you enter the spheres of the Paradise Isle. There, you will know so much more in terms of the nature of not only the profundity of rebellion but also the nature of the Trinity’s design of growth in the Circle of Infinity. Your journey from Time and Space is like a little bottle bopping around in the sea of unknowns then arrives upon the brilliant shores of Paradise where you see the truth of the “bottle” that once was and ever is your joy to experience all that was, is and ever will be. I am of joy and hope for all of you who are of great faith in the unknown seas that you bop around in and that is for you to discover. I am AYA and am pleased to make my acquaintances here with you as you are of superb mind to think on such a profound influence, such disturbances in the force is to be reckoned with indeed, and yet it is true, the true force is always in peace with itself. Father is ever as one with His creation and nothing is out of His care and in His perfection as He truly is. This is to be all that needs to be said here, I bid you well and a good day and thank you for listening. Good day.”

Sue here: Thank you Machiventa and AYA for coming through here into my thoughts, I am most appreciative to hear from you and for what is such an education to learn what your thoughts are at this time in our journey. I am pleased to know that there is an active attendance to our challenges in Nebadon and the Federation and in Urantia. It is well received and for that I am grateful for the input here. Thank you very much.  I now end this narrative and I see it is a matter of a ‘wait and see’ approach as to how things go in Urantia and how soul survival is to stand among so many in this huge population Urantia has at this time. May the Father’s will be done on Urantia and may the plans go well in regards to our survival. Amen.

END.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
YOU sUE ARE now operating at the heart of being the scribe and transmitter you should be.  I take the message as second in importance, but first of importance is your decision to practice to open the door to these hallowed halls of r resurrecting Justice.

In truth you have no real idea of what you have parted.  I have some idea and leave it for now.  However, this is what a transmitter of transcendental value is and the timid voices of other transmitters have no idea of the dedication it takes to keep yourself working as such.  You tend to give up Sue, but if you do you at least know what it is to have the hear of the leviathan not, but the ear of the purity of Trinity concerns no one faiils who can reach these levels.  It takes constant work and endless conversion of time to patient dictation.  Everybody in the old teaching mission gave up far too soon and became petty squabblers of distrust and disillusionment.  But if they had only looked at what they had opened the door to, they could have had the prize of delight as well.

Sue, keep it going if you have the grit to do it.  You are so slow to realize anything but you did make it proudly when you can do this kind of service to man  through your own innate talents to make verbal contact of the mind to high spirit.  You can lose it Sue.  It is up to you to persevere.  Do so.  Our legacy is not so much what we say but that we got our words in edgewise between rebellion factions and the loss of a Bestowal planet yet if we do not marshall that which can make it work again. 

Farewell perhaps but it is a breakthrough insofar as I am concerned but you realize little of the prize I feel sure.  Be well and pervade these places with the Word of God as much as you can.  Thank you for the transmission.

RON

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
I take the key word here is to "keep going" and to "persevere" and that I will do with Father's help. Thank you Ron for some encouragement and some warning not to "give up" but to keep at it and see that this work opens doors indeed. I note that too. 

I do notice that there are time as scribes, some messages can have a rather desponding tone, yet we are to keep at it and let the speaker have a way to speak without being jammed by the scribe who may react. That can get disruptive. I am learning to just allow them to come through even though my mind thinks some things as it did in this session. And to my surprise these messages come through to get us to see it edgewise, if that is the right way to see it. Thank you. 

Sue/7inOcean

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Now Sue we are going to push things a little.

You have achieved an amount of synchrony that can pay off for we Urantians if you are willing to dedicate yourself to that idea.  Let us see what payoff you can achieve if you wold please follow these instructions.

1  Prepare for you practice session again allowing for a good hour to be used.  Okay?  No rush job, okay?

2  In a respectful way, ask aloud in your own voice and not your prayer voice.  No prayer voice we do not want this to be indicted.  Ask Rayson if he is hearing and around you enough if you can ask his permission to enter your session.  If he answers you with what do you want Sue or yes I am here and says what he wants to you enough to proceed to step 3.

3  Permission granted to speak to Rayson is achieved, ask him to dictate an article for the Rayson web sit to you.  Rayson knows the length of them and the style for them to be done.  You do not ever worry that, and open to his dictation of a science article to the Rayson web site.

[Side instruction:  while you are reading this, what would be your favorite science subject to write about with Rayson?  What is that subject?  Think about it and establish what you might decide on in your psyche.  Get enthusiastic about and then, when the time comes to ask him to write an article, let him tell you what he will put into words for you via your favorite subject.  Now it is entirely possible that your favorite subject is so full of universe secrets he might persuade you to take it his way.  Remember, once you get an agreement for article writing, you agree to take it his way and not dictate anything about your way.  He is a superb writer and teacher and you take it down as a brilliant can-do scribe.  This just establishes the rules you write under.]

4  Sit at the computer at your word processors.  Write the article with a header on it like you do to post to the discussion forum.  He has not dictated anything yet to do that except maybe to tell you the title of the article.

5  Beneath your header center your title preferably in a larger font that the body of the text and bold it and italicize it.    Thereafter Rayson will tell you headers and or titles and what to write.  We usually aim for three pages of single spaced paragraphs, double spaced between paragraphs,  That is all it takes to submit the article/  Thank Rayson profusely and make sure he is welcome back the next time to do this again, okay?

6  You submit the article to me as I am chief pain in the neck article writer for Rayson web sites.  I will take your submission and add a graphic usually at the top like a newspaper or magazine article would, and I will ask Rayson if there is an editorial change he would like to make.  When he blesses your work as is I will not change it usually unless something unusual happens and this is like Michael of Nebadon flying in with another worm for his birdie readers to get into it but that is very rare and I will edit only if requested to do so.  Once that process I do is over for you, I submit it to Charles to put up on the Rayson web site for all of our six subscribers to read it,   OKAY?

Note:  when I write articles I do not take credit for writing them.  I am expecting that Rayson will write the article in first person voice.  But he is welcome to do otherwise, except so far to this point, I take his dictation in first person voice.  That means the header gets clipped off but we need that for our own archiving otherwise but is not published although I will insert somewhere that it is Sue Whilely, Australia who scribed the article.  I will do that for any donation of acceptable articles to the site from anybody who can do it.  Now here is Rayson to have his say to us too:

RAYSON - "Ron has layed out the precision I love to work with Sue.  Follow those protocols and we are very happy together.  You need a little stamina and must use the internet sometimes to confirm spelling and proper dates if I use them so do not get caught like Ron does sometimes to let a date stand and it is wrong, check it on the internet for accuracy and/or spelling.

"Further, Ron is now trusting you do to what I am leery of doing but let us see just how good you might be Sue.  Ron is superb and lets us know we are king Tut about what we want including wrecking a transmit as we just did on a subject that turned out to be too hot with secrets we had to just cut it all down and dekete five pages of dictation.  That is good for you all to know and for those who think they can already do this, not on your life do I try this without the training Ron and Sue now both have.  I save my course for later too with all who might be trusted to write articles for a prestigious web site Raysonteacher.org will become.  Thank you all.  RAYSON."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "I see how this plays out for Ron.  You make a break through and then you are put to work.  Let us see how this works Sue and ask not if Rayson gets up his nose over something you know nothing about as it happened with Ron twice now and Ron just waits it out patiently as you must.  Remember you have areal expert with Michael of Nebadon and secondly with Ron Besser, and so on and give your best, an I am sure this can be a great break through for Ron and the web site too if it works.   Worry it not if you have to go back to square one sometimes to get it to work well.

"I leave it all at that for now. MICHAEL OF NEBADON and GABRIEL watches this closely too as we have too few transmitters like this to not keep them well trained and ready to serve in whatever capacity we need them in at any given time.  Gabriel speaking now:

GABRIEL:  "We are now at a crossroads with Ron on almost everything.  He has grown out of just being a guru teacher and does not like the role that much, but he is excellent at dissemination, and that is what all of you must be taught to do.  He has instructed Elise Van Ruth on a different approach to Lightline, and now instructs you Sue on how to address the great teachers in time and space to come to your side to write real Articles and not smaller available dictations like you are used to doing.  You must allow Rayson to take his article speech and not type out your comments as Rayson is the writer not you,  Ron can do that because Rayson knows his style and he seldom does unless a technical question erupts and it reminds Rayson to add some additional explanation is required to make the Article better sense.  That said keep in mind that Ron will go over the article with Rayson with a fine tooth comb and edit as necessary and he will add formatting or graphics if it helps.  That said my dear, you are on your way as an editor for some of the most important material to come down the science path for generations so keep well practiced and dedicate real time to this project,  We all cheer for your success!  GABRIEL."

END

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
Thank you Ron, Rayson, Father Michael and Gabriel. I would love the "push"  and am very appreciative for the step by step process you outline to follow. That is a straight forward protocol I find useful. I have set may alarm clock to wake up earlier and will allow the additional time to take dictation from Rayson when and if he is ready to teach on a subject I have one in mind already. It is a subject I am intrigued with since reading a book currently and have come across the unusual term and it is quite something to learn about. I will not say that here but will in the session with Rayson and see what can be decided to speak on. There is a lot said in the post above and it does make a lot of sense to get going with articles of this nature and hopefully it will really contribute well to the Rayson teacher website as so much revelation in science can really be helpful to a lot of scientists out there who may take interest in the subjects being covered. I look forward to the morning session and am seeing it in a fun way too. Thank you very much one and all. 
Ron do I post the session to you by private email after I have done some spelling corrections and typed up the headers and so on as suggested? I am happy to do that and lets see how this goes.  

Sue/7inOcean 

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Post to me privately e until we have it all worked out.  Rayson  may direct you himself.   ron

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
Roger that Ron, and yes I will seen what Rayson advises. Thank you.
Sue/7inOcean