Author Topic: Coronavirus : a second wave ?  (Read 452 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Coronavirus : a second wave ?
« on: July 13, 2020, 08:19:30 am »
Actually, there is a resurgence of the coronavirus in some countries around the world and it can be compared to the second wave of a tsunami which can be more deadly than the first one. According to experts, the lifting of lockdowns restrictions too soon is the main source of a second wave. After a long period of confinement, people want to enjoy the holiday season fully and forget about sanitary measures, which is understandable, but the fact is we are not yet done with the pandemic. A second wave is not inevitable, it can be avoided if people continue to be careful. Domtia
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Coronavirus : a second wave ?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2020, 08:58:54 am »
So it seems Clency.  What that brings to mind is that in spite of all logic, man cannot be disciplined to do what saves his life if he did them.  You know the story about lemmings do you not?  They are polar mice which can over populated their grounds and then congregate to large groups and suddenly run amok including jumping off cliffs and die in huge masses that way.

They suffer a rodent pandemic peculiar to their species.  Man suffers things peculiar to his species and one of them is to fail to desire a tranquil life at all costs.  I want a tranquil life and most of us do when we reach our seventies, but politics make sure we have no such thing unless we withdraw from normal life patterns otherwise.

What I bring to you this morning Clency, is this question:

What is wrong to declare the entire effort of social distancing over?  The stupid idiots who call it a right to misbehave because they can and claim the right to be utterly alone and stupid in their case, should be allowed to congregate as the human lemmings of our era.

What I suggest we do at this point is stop placing restrictions on mortal man and let him be mortal.  What that does to the Corona virus is it forces it to play out completely and die too.  No more victims are left when it ravages all it can and then has no more because it has lost the ability to infect those who already had it and it cannot migrate further.  There is a certain logic to that too.  You can figure that one out and by the way, according to Rayson, Cprona 19 is rapidly converting itself into Corona 12, and that is mostly a virus that infects amphibians.

Should we just ignore social discipline and let this mean virus play out to kill itself with too many infections to sustain itself as a pandemic?  What is your opinion?

Ron

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2020, 11:43:35 am »
The Spanish flu pandemic of 1918, the deadliest in history, infected an estimated 500 million people worldwide, that is about one-third of the planet’s population, and killed an estimated 20 million to 50 million victims. At the time, there were no effective drugs or vaccines to treat this killer flu strain. Citizens were ordered to wear masks; schools, theaters and businesses were shuttered and bodies piled up in makeshift morgues before the virus ended its deadly global march” (excerpt from an article)

To-day, some hundred years later, we are facing a similar situation, where scientists are struggling hard to find a vaccine. The only means we have at our disposal to fight the COVID-19 pandemic is to put restrictions upon the population, otherwise we have to pay a heavy tribute, even more than the 1918 Spanish flu. The virus has to be stopped before it can be transmuted to a corona-12 and increased the death toll. My main concern out of all this pandemonium is that the Magisterial Mission should find a safe environment, running on the ground. Domtia

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2020, 11:58:12 am »
I am not sure you are catching my point Clency.  The point I wanted to make is that the Spanish flu ended when it ran out of victims.  Many people are behaving they want to be free in spite of social controls and I am saying to you Clency, what is wrong with letting the Corona 19 virus run without social restriction on the people until it exhausts itself and disappears forever as a disease?  The Spanish flu did just that and does not exist as that virus any longer.

We are behaving in many places we want Corona to kill off enough to kill itself,   Do you think we should try that?

RON

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2020, 12:21:24 pm »
We are behaving in many places we want Corona to kill off enough to kill itself,   Do you think we should try that?

At what cost ? If it is only to reduce the world population, I will not buy it, this is in no way my thinking.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2020, 09:32:47 pm »

Clency, that was my question to you, and I rhetorically ask it again, what do you think of the apparent activities of many humans who are doing just that and that is opening to infection for one more time the corona virus can infect a human again.  Most who are old enough to remember the polio epidemic will remember being kept inside and not being allowed to go swimming or making contact with a lot of people until they figured out what polio was.  That was the early 1950's and I remember staying inside in boiling summer heat and not allowed to go to my old swimming hole which was a country creek nice and cool and neck deep.  That was an epidemic too and people behaved.  That is not the case now, and the real proposition is people are asking for it and I hope they get it and that just might end the life of this particular virus by exhausting it.  What do you think of having government just stand back and letting people do what they want to and get infected and have the virus die out because of it?   I know the CDC has talked about this but says nothing more.   RON

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2020, 09:55:29 pm »
The idea of “Herd Immunity” was flouted earlier in the year and there was a survey(here in Australia) to gauge the public on it and there were a majority of responders who were in favour of it. However, although the Herd Immunity method was to have some pros and cons to it as it will weed out (in a callous way as it appears) those who are to fall ill due to so many underlying conditions such as asthma, diabetes, heart disease and other health hazards, these people will not survive if they are to be infected. Those who do get infected and are healthy and have little health concerns may prove to be resilient and survive the virulitic attack. But in all that this method takes, it is not a favourable method in the eyes of our Australian governments and our health authorities. Mainly because it is far too callous an approach and dangerous to have so many people fall ill and overwhelm the health facilities, staff and resources as it is. Too many people will die unnecessarily too soon and perhaps too young. What the question above states is just that method to allow it to spread and do its destruction regardless of how damaging it will be to the overall population.

There are two ways of looking at this. One, is that at the moment, governments do not like to do that approach as they are built to serve and protect their tax-paying citizens and to act as control managers in times of crises as this one is and to minimise the problem of panic, fear and chaos. Two, while governments are using the “Suppression” methods of restrictions, that is, isolation, social distancing, hand hygiene and border controls; the spread is minimised in a controlled way, but it appears that even when this method is served and “suppression” is lessened, a second wave of infection recurs which begs the question if the “Suppression” method is an effective tool at all. Hence, the argument will eventually go back to the “Herd Immunity” strategy to allow the maximum assault, to let the chips fall as they may, and then see what is left to deal with when those who prevail can muster in themselves how to work life better with what is left to pick up. Just recently, I talked to my son about this second wave that is now occurring across Melbourne and he is of the opinion that he sees it as he calls it and I quote him as saying “...there may be multiple lockdowns…”. He is right to say that. It is true that while there is still a pandemic and no end in sight and no vaccine, governments are forced to take the idea of “suppression” as many times as they are able in order to control the problem. The only problem with that is that people will tire easily of being cooped up for weeks on end, with no revenue to sustain their lifestyles. It will soon run out of steam, money and patience as people will break out and just want to get on with living and doing, because no one can stand being dormant for such long periods of time. Businesses will simply shut and not open up again mainly because they thrive if there is money to be made, but sadly, there is none at all and so they collapse and are no more. Some businesses may survive but many will not in methods of “Suppression”.

So, if there is a “Herd Immunity” approach as Ron is pointing out, as it may be the hard and fast approach to deal with the crisis, as unpopular and controversial this approach is, it may be the last form of defence we may have to use. I think countries like Sweden have used this approach and it remains to be seen how it went for the Swedes with the sweep it will have in their populations. It looks like it is playing out like that in the USA as many are simply not buying the “Suppression” methods and are in favour of being free and do as they please and take the attitude of “come what may, I don’t care..” as these people just go out and flaunt the rules of “Suppression” behaviour. It soon comes back to haunt them that some of them die because of such attitudes. So, while it is dangerous and alarming, the question you have raised Ron and the premise you take is that the idea to let the virus play out freely, is to also acknowledge that many will die and we will have to accept the inevitable morbid story of population decimation in many places around the planet. In fairness, governments can only do so much and even they will succumb to the crises as it will not be manageable when the money runs out to keep people home for long periods of time. 

It is interesting though, that while some countries are using the “Suppression” methods at such a huge cost, there are other countries that are open for business and just carry on regardless and just let it run its course knowing full well the death toll will rise anyhow. Both approaches will have death tolls and both will see that while this pandemic continues, there will be costs involved and a huge loss(on various levels) will be felt for years to come. In my mind, it is almost like looking at a movie where massive global populations are wiped out and only a handful are left to fend for themselves and it makes me wonder how the Celestials will even bother doing any missions when all is lost on the earth but the question remains, what happens to all those people who die, where do they go?

Do they wind up on the Mansion Worlds? Or are they all so dead spiritually they are of no survival use for ascension purposes and is this correct to see there is a point to the catastrophe playing out on the earth even now? Is there a reason for why Ron sees the point in the “run-the-virus-rampant” perspective as in the “lemmings” case to let the poison run out of anywhere to go? The way I see this approach, although it may be perceived as careless and callous, it somehow makes sense to let something that is not controllable to take form in order for it to be quelched entirely when all hosts are exhaustible beyond reproach. As it is, this virus mutates so well that it is now infectious to amphibians is so telling. That is to tell me the population on the planet is so large that this virus is loving it to bits! It actually thrives due to large dinners it can feast on endlessly! Now it appears it has a voracious appetite for more dinners! Great time to be on the planet!! Come on pest and eat me if you dare and I will soon be gone! So what happens to us if we all fall and die? Do we happily go on to pursue our ascension careers and be glad that we are no longer sick? So many questions and thoughts arise from such a paradox as this presents.  It is now plainly obvious, are we meant to go and our time as a species is up on this planet and why not the use of dematerializing machines to remove us in such planetary crises as this is turning out to be in all due respects?

So there, here are some perspectives, mullings and musings I like to let it rain just as Ron allows the virus to just do what it has to, to run its course and be damned with it. I see the point, and I hope we may either live through the chaos or we just simply move on elsewhere in the cosmos. I usually say ‘take care and stay safe’ but after this discussion, would it be better to just run wild(in a careful way) and enjoy life while we have it so short in any case? So it eerily goes folks, live and let live freely as time is of the essence here and ever so sweet when we are well to enjoy it. Father, may we have our daily bread as we sure are going to need it, and may you keep us from evil as we go about to forgive those around us and preach about life eternal to the blind and the deaf of the earth, if it is even safe to do so at all.

Meanwhile, living in “Suppression” is still ongoing here in Victoria and it remains to be seen how long this method will succeed. I still think the “Herd Immunity” method should have been the one to take ages ago as we keep getting waves of infection recurring and people can’t help being anything but socialites!! Maybe we will all run and fall off the proverbial cliff as the lemmings do. If I have to go, so be it, see ya all in heaven folks! If I, and you, miraculously remain, may God help us all! 

Sue/7inOcean

Online roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2020, 12:59:04 am »
I really hate to say this but I think that trying to talk sense to many people about this virus is a waste of air.  People will do what they want to do, especially in places like the US where personal freedom is considered a right.  The reaper will take his toll and their is little we can do about it except look out for ourselves and our brethren who will listen.  All we can really do is pray for those who are gone and persevere if we remain.  Then those who are left behind must make it right with God and each other and build a sustainable society of peace, brotherhood and goodwill.
Domtia
If people treated each other as they would like to be treated we would have heaven on earth.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2020, 01:09:28 am »
Yes, Sue.  I do not advocate "herd immunity," but to mention it as an alternative that happens anyhow when people decide they do not have to obey social distancing.  But I do point out that there is something about animal nature that cannot easily be studied, and that is mother nature changes the nature of a species when it populates too much too fast.  The lemmings are a good example as they become herd suicidal when populations are not sustainable.
I happen to be one of  those who thinks that man is doing that to himself and not until the populations of man are reduced greatly does man become amenable to better spiritual supervision.  You do not seem to think in this direction at all.  I have asked Clency at least twice now to explain his view via the herd immunity idea. 
Do not forget that man is spiritual until he is hungry.  The virus is man infecting until it cannot reproduce right.  That is why it is converting to a new order of animal the amphibians.  Now just how completely the amphibians become infected is totally unknown even to my guessing brain.  As long as we have truants in the population who are antisocial, nature will cull them in different ways until those genes are eradicated.  I also happen to feel that the virus teaches man better social habits for those humans who still think.  Brain stems are a third smaller now than fifteen years ago.  So are people getting a little taller but less attended with the muscles to maintain upright strength, and that is a yarn from spirit in my ear over this subject they are rapturously interested in.

Watching a little TV today, I was struck by the increasing violent tadpoles we call young people who are insisting that they be included in adult decisions, yet they are so woefully uneducated, that spells more 1960's hippie protests again and frankly I am fed up with what Henry Ford declared a lost generation looking for a place to sleep again.  I also see the herd mentality creeping back in social awareness that is so badly stated I turn the TV off rather than listen to news makers explain why racial problems exist.  Now i hear that the indigo race in America is dieing at a faster rate than whites do with the Pandemic.  Implied is the idea that this is racial discrimination by mother nature I guess.  What does a doctor do about that, treat the indigo race twice as hard?  No offense intended but why report this in the same story that talks about racial bias?  I forgive no newscast organization for their blatant use of sex and race and accidents to sell news programs that ought to talk more about the EU and France and Belgium and immigration still flying the face of sanity from Africa and the Middle East.  We watcj twisted new via overemphasis that our education is so below par there is no hope for much more from a Magisterial Mission, than to learn to read first grade newspapers again.

I also suggest over population and under education will produce so much mediocrity we will be glad to see a new ice age nip the buds of another lost generation.  So be it as they say.   Ron

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2020, 01:35:03 pm »
I personally don't advocate the herd mentality, as the old folks use to say when they wanted you to stop doing something wrong, "You wouldn't walk off a cliff just because someone else
does it." The FATHER gave us a gift that's a very powerful force in the universe. Whether right or wrong how it's use it has change the  course of history for man, nations, planets and universes. And that my dear friends as you already know is 'FREE WILL'. When man uses his adjunct spirit of counsel with his fellow man and decide to congregate on a mass level knowing full well there is a deadly virus sweeping the nation, no one is exempt. I guess it's like testing your faith with a basket rattlesnakes time and time again, sooner or later you're going to get bitten. You can't force people to do something they don't want to do. It's their choice people, the herd mentality will win because of our freedom to do it our way but there is a cost to want to be the boss. Free Will can be deadly when misuse we all know that. Thank you
Domtia
Weydevu

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2020, 12:23:21 am »
I would like that the discussion on the issue of herd immunity will continue on the mat until it is completely exhausted, since I consider it of great importance in this crisis caused by the covid 19 pandemic. In fact the argument is valid because the idea of decreasing the population, in the case of human beings, could never be shared in a first analysis, so I consider that it is necessary to hear reasons from the sources that can explain with valid foundations.
I can understand quite well according to Ron's arguments and other references that I have heard here in the forum from celestials that unfortunately, there is an overpopulation on the planet, in which a high percentage is made up of a human mass that does not qualify for the survival of his soul, in such a way that the moment Mother Earth is forced to carry out a purge she would first turn to that legion of individuals who have not added credit for her soul. I hope that in such list, does not appear any of my loved ones. I also agree that the "intelligence" of the covid 19, discriminates regarding age and people with chronic diseases. Certainly, at a certain age, a person who is in some way a social burden and for the state, in crises like these, should agree that a bed should not compete in the intensive care unit for a young person. This sounds quite heavy but it has a lot of common sense and also, many old people and other persons with a poor quality of life, would be a good time to reflect that what awaits them is much better, I think. Thanks

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2020, 02:35:06 am »
The overpopulation of our species certainly adds to the pressure on evolution to reduce us by disease, natural changes to the planet, and other microbial dangers which are unlike AIDS or Corona 19 just because they do not  address sexual practices but social practices involving our natural biologic processes of the body and mind.
Darwin address overpopulation of a species in the Origin of Species I read, and that he made no particular comment about letting a virus run us into smaller population levels but concedes it can even wipe out a species in spite of t heir reproductive capacities.

Here is a reference for an article on the Darwin statements fyi. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4912034/

I did not find it especially helpful but maybe it will lead readers to better statements about this subject I do not have time to research back. 

In any case, please consider this argument also about intelligence.  Evolution is a divine spark to move development of a material planet in all of its phases, and is considered too much of a secret to share very much about.  However, it invokes Mother Spirit by forcing the subject of the eradication of species by trialing any species with the development of enough intelligence to recognize suicide by food or infectious processes must be acted upon  to prevent wholesale eradication of a species.

Man has all sides of that effect of mind or poor mind or intelligent mind and the overdraft of population of the human species is clearly showing it knows no limits to sexual pleasure and then incapable of raising their young intelligently enough to teach them to notice what obviously does not work. 

A single individual observing the lack of intelligence much of our over population exhibits cannot be each by themselves determine the trend of evolution enough in individual cases to decree letting the bad ones die, but therefore must make every effort to save life if at all possible.  That is our medical profession and its philosophy today, but I disagree it is wrong to let ignorant populations vote their interests for their fair share of medical treatment all the time.  It is not sustainable but no one individual can be the judge of such a disastrous medical practice not to enter wild areas where AIDS and Corona virus abound.  We are therefore stuck on conflicting moralities, and I therefore tend to favor natural selection in a pandemic over the quarantine of unruly humans and to let them have their parties but intelligent people stay away from those unruly mobs of defiant protesters.

Such a practice though is impossible to legislate and sustain the idea not to treat the idiots who invite infection by defiance of statutes designed to protect them too.  We do not have any mechanism in place to decide those things except by noticing the doctor who agrees with this view and lets the big party goer without an appointment to see him.  Of course that grinds on the conscience and is very ineffective to let a pandemic play out  to die of over feeding itself for reproductive purposes.
The medical profession is cultured to do no harm, but it has no book to tell it what harm it should or should not prevent.  If we read Luther who broke with the Church in the 15th century, read this in a book of his when he learned that Copericus was  "teaching a new astrology."  One can read this by substituting the subject  of the sun to medical treatment dilemmas and treating the change for the medical profession as either wait to see what the changes mean or ignore them.

The specific response one of the most important contemporaries of Copernicus, Martin Luther, is telling. The quote below is actually in response to the publication of the brief Commentariolus, which appeared a decade before De Revolutionibus. It comes from Luther's Tablebook (Tischreden), or record of dinner-table conversations:
"There is talk of a new astrologer who wants to prove that the earth moves and goes around instead of the sky, the sun, the moon, just as if somebody were moving in a carriage or ship might hold that he was sitting still and at rest while the earth and the trees walked and moved. But that is how things are nowadays: when a man wishes to be clever he must needs invent something special, and the way he does it must needs be the best! The fool wants to turn the whole art of astronomy upside-down. However, as Holy Scripture tells us, so did Joshua bid the sun to stand still and not the earth."
http://www.astronomy.ohio-state.edu/~pogge/Ast161/Unit3/response.html

Luther suggests tradition is better than making up acceptance of suggested changes to practices held to for millennia.  The medical profession does old ways  frequently, unless it is upended by a practice such as the Salk Vaccine which by indisputable proof of its effectiveness, it adopted the practice of using it.  The same can be said that a Pandemic is radical and needs to either revise the old wives tale about doing no harm to let it die out then, but the church of medical views to accept new practices to work with a pandemic has to either agree there is proof to the old practices, but then has no proof evolution can unfailingly cure a pandemic if  it is allowed to.   So then the doctors should declare like Joshua, anything that pleases them when no evidence supports leaving Pandemics to ride out their stay of execution to die out naturally.  But regardless of thehistory that overpopulation is more harmful than a  pandemic.  No one can offer that proof entirely sure enough for a doctor to prescribe such.  So is the moral dilemma over the entire matter these days.

Thank you.
RON

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2020, 01:20:36 pm »
Everyone has free will choice to keep the Suppression rules or not, which serves as natural selection of herd mentality victims. Those who care to survive will do their best to stay away from social situations the best they can to remain protected. Of course, it is not that simple for breadwinners and large families, but with Celestials informing us of the coming earth changes that will wipe out about 2/3 of the Urantia population, this worry about Corona Virus seems to be out of proportion. We are going to get a reality check. 

Truly, the only question is where will they end up, as Susan addressed. Would not our focus need to be on sharing salvation before one departs? How happy Father was that many young people received Jesus into their hearts (hear it in Lightline USA July 19, 2020). 

We cannot and would not want to talk to everyone, but just let Spirit lead us. What we need as Apostle Paul said is to ‘set your mind on things above and not on earthly things’. We do that when we air Lightline to bring heaven to earth the way it makes the supernatural a reachable reality to the suspicious and unbelieving. That is wonderful. Maybe Lightline Celestials would want to add an invitation or reminder time to time to receive Christ. We must not confuse the issue how to get saved. I hope it is still through Christ. Although those who are listeners nowadays are already saved that will not always be the case as Lightline expands.  

There is great potential for winning souls today, and here is a proof. An evangelist by the name of Reinhard Bonnke died last years at age 79. He had huge open-air gatherings in Africa, started in 1067. Every participant received a salvation slip before the meeting. If they have received Jesus into their hearts the new believers turned in their slips filled out with their information. Local churches then continued to nourish new born believers in Christ. In his lifetime he has recorded proof for bringing 80 Million souls to Christ, over a million for each year of his life. When time came, he has appointed a young man in his stead who took over the ministry. Since his ministry operation (he received the mandate ten years ago, but do not know when he started his ministry) he has documented 21 Million salvation decisions with the same method. You can see him here on YouTube: A Witch Doctor Comes to My Meeting to Kill Me...  although we are not called to do what they are doing, we are called to do our parts, and I think that’s what we need to focus on. 

As far as governments setting Suppressions to save lives if very nice of them.  I am just concerned of secret agendas of those who form the UN from these same government officials, or whoever is responsible for erecting what I call the 10 commandments of satan, here in GA. I only quote the first dark commandment here: ‘Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature’. Just Google ‘GA Guide Stones’ to see the images.

No doubt this is the New World Order agenda that will not play out as it was planned, but it can still get ugly. I would direct you to a Mezzaverde.com article that I have discovered once Ron provided link to the website. This is a transmission from a Melchizedek this Dutch group has for a teacher. We do not receive messages from him, but the point is this article is an excellent one about the future role these negative entities may play, and the influence they may have in the coming years. This is not the core of the message but is in there.  http://mezzaverde.com/e282.pdf  For me this answer my questions how is it going to be after that the planet is being cleared from the rebels. They are here in billions of human forms and the cream of the crowd is yet running this planet. This makes me say that the governments protecting their citizens may not be a purely humanitarian agenda but a façade that we should not focus on. We know that the world is so full of evil that we must rise above to stay focused to do the Father’s Will.

If I were you, I would say, look who is talking! Yesterday I set my heart to join Lightline USA and thought about checking the time more than once, until finally I got caught up working on my computer beside dealing with environmental disturbances and bad attitudes. In the meantime, a YouTube video began to play out of the blue (on autopay for sure, but I do not recall watching one before), whereas a law professor has lectured a class why one must not ever talk to the police officer in any event. It caught my attention. Next spoke a police investigator to the class, confirming the professor’s words. Another video followed by an ex police deputy who thought how to behave while avoiding to talk to the police in case of a road stop. He said the police is TRAINED to think of the citizens as their ENEMY.  I would say, you must watch this, I give you the title to search for:  ‘Former Deputy Sheriff Eddy Craig - Right to Travel - Traffic Stop Script - Washington State Law’.

I was listening while working with some images on my computer and time flew by so fast that when I next checked the clock to see about Lightline it was just over. I am so sorry. This is the perfect example of letting our mind go the extra mile off focus of what we are to focus on. Destruction will increase, death toll will increase, and brutality and violence will increase as financial collapse will devastate the masses. I say we gained enough understanding not to expect solution from the world and their governments. Our help is coming from above and only from above. So, let me quote two of my favorite scripture here. I heard you Ron you do not like to talk scriptures, I do without references to the source, for some are just awesome for guidance and for maintaining strength and faith. 

If you have run with the footmen, and they have wearied thee, then how can you contend with horses? and if in the land of peace, wherein thou trusted, they wearied thee, then how wilt thou do in the swelling of Jordan?

In this you greatly rejoice, even though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been distressed by various trials, so that the proof of your faith, being more precious than gold which is perishable, even though tested by fire, may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

I wish I would know the Urantia book well enough to quote its content. Yet that is where our strength should be coming from – from living truth in any form - for all times. 

Quote: “I also suggest over population and under education will produce so much mediocrity we will be glad to see a new ice age nip the buds of another lost generation.  So be it as they say.   Ron”

Ha-ha. Mother nature will make sure of that, but no. People will be shaken enough to seek spiritual truth and hopefully get saved before depart from the planet. Then they have eternity to catch up with under education. It will not happen here and now, but with the new generations it will. Dumbing down the populations was pronounced to be World War III in ‘Silent Weapons for a Quite War’, a high-end police force manual for social engineering. Shame on them.  

In a visionary moment I could perceive the darkness of the world closing in so as to obliterate or choke out the light of God.  I heard the instruction of the Lord that it is necessary to push back the darkness with our faith and the understanding of His word. It is imperative that we walk in the light of truth.  To not walk in light is to slip into obscurity and gloom.  We must set ourselves to watch and be vigilant to keep ourselves in the safety of His presence. The best is yet to come, but the worst is not over.  It will get worse before it gets better.  You must stay the course by finding your stability in Me and trusting that I will lead you through this valley of the shadow of death.  The days are treacherous, but you will find a place of safety with Me. (by Marsha Burns)

So, for me the corona virus is something I want to stay away from and followed Machiventa Melchizedek’s advice, thank you for that very much, to wash the airways of our body (nose, inhalation) with 10 times diluted Clorox. That is all I am willing to know about and keep my hands washed concerning corona virus plus pray for my loved ones. That includes you in Christ Jesus. 

sons of God