Author Topic: Hacking  (Read 352 times)

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Hacking
« on: July 24, 2020, 02:14:58 pm »
I was going through my emails and notice people from Moscow, Russia have been trying to get into my emails and facebook pages. If they do get in they want learn much I hope.
So everybody be careful.
Domtia
Weydevu

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Hacking
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2020, 02:29:46 pm »
Weydevu, that is also the problem I had from eastern Russia in particular in such large numbers I had to withdraw free registration from our discussion forum.  I am not sure what is triggering the Russian psyche to be so aggressive but some are and they use the Internet to be difficult.  Keep your guard up only to prevent damage to your service; otherwise, they cannot learn secrets as we have none.  Go figure.  Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline HelderPoeta

• I wish I could help people around and me.
    • MSN Messenger - helderheart@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Barato Sites
Re: Hacking
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2020, 10:25:34 pm »
I was hacked by a Russian hacker on my Google account. I lost access to my Youtube account which is my only source of income. I tried to contact Google but they say it might take weeks to restore it and there are full at the moment. But I know a simple Crt+z command on their end could solve this, they just made a bad recovery system. None the less, I just need to pray and hope God helps me on yet another bad thing on these harsh times. 
^_^