Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ CLOSE ENCOUNTERS (3rd kind?)  (Read 130 times)

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ CLOSE ENCOUNTERS (3rd kind?)
« on: July 28, 2020, 06:29:59 am »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: CLOSE ENCOUNTERS (3rd kind?)
Date/Time: 28th July 2020  12:29 local, 10:29 Z

https://app.box.com/s/v8lzvz0w0u721r5prhnbx9g1dk857fl2

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ CLOSE ENCOUNTERS (3rd kind?)
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2020, 10:46:57 am »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio recording

Close encounters (3rd kind ?)

Lemuel : Good morning everyone. This morning chat will be a little different and you will discover why in a moment. I suppose you can hear the crickets, obviously I am in a countryside again and it is a beautiful morning, it is already quite warm, we have 28° and otherwise 34° about 2 o’clock in the afternoon. So, what I want with this little chat about this morning, well it is not so much of a chat, it is just voicing my thoughts and a kind of fantasy way.

I am sure most of you here on the forum who are old enough to remember when we were children and the most exciting thing that we experienced at that time is going to the movies or the cinema as we used to call in Wales, going to the pictures, moving pictures. Anyway, that was the highlight of our week and being children, we all had our heroes. We all want to be Johnny Weissmuller as Tarzan, or we all want to be Roy Rogers or Johnny McBrown or you know all the others, we all have our heroes and we counterfeit ourselves that we were like them.

Well, maybe it is symptom or another symptom of getting hold apart from a normal pain, old age when you refer to second childhood, if that is the case, fine, because I am definitely experiencing a second childhood and by that I mean, I still love heroes. Who does not want to be Superman ? I remember reading books in the sixties about Hank Johnson. Well, most of you can identify what I am talking about. Back to the 70’s, one of Spielberg’s first film – “Close encounters of the 3rd kind”, I am sure you remember that. Returning to the earth, pilots and aircrafts that disappeared during the 2nd World War. Science fiction, but you know they say that truth is stranger than fiction and in many ways I have proved it to be true for myself.

So, the main reason for this little fantastic chat this morning is because on Sunday USA Lightline, Ron was not very well, he handed it over to Phyllis, the co-host and in sometime later Amethyst joined with Elise and Amethyst had a message from her teacher Van the Steadfast. If you listen to the LightLine on Sunday, Van was abandoned to maroon on the earth for about 25 OOO years or something like that and of course it was said to me he was of patience, of tolerance and acceptance. He had a message for all of us through Amethyst on Sunday night about being patient under the present circumstances and we know what they are, I am not going to repeat it now.

He also mention something very interesting when Van said through Amethyst that knowing now that we do is being confirmed that the phase one of the Magisterial Mission ended yesterday or Sunday at the time of the LightLine and that phase two, hopefully will start well around the 21st of August, the day before 22nd which I think is the birth date of JESUS. That is the date when MONJORONSON schedule to incarnate. Well this is not a coincidence, there must be a reason for MONJORONSON to appear on the day before JESUS’s birthday and it was mentioned by Van that we should not be surprised if one day, while walking alone, and we may see a tall, good looking stranger coming close to us and saying ‘good morning’ or ‘good afternoon’ or ‘hello, I am MONJORONSON, can we talk’. Oh God, may this be true because it will be really stranger than fiction.

I am thinking about it and I am sure that many of you also have been thinking of this possibility. At this moment in time, I am walking as you know in the countryside, it is quiet all  around there. Well, this will be a perfect time, perfect place, if that is possible that MONJORONSON will suddenly appear, not in front of my nose, because that will scare the wits out of me, but to see Him approaching from a distance, that would be wonderful. Anyway, that is not to be at the moment, I have to wait a few weeks for that, about the 22nd of August. So, this is my chat this morning, it is a fantasy, it is a form of escape, that is the reason I went to the cinema and to see the movies at the first place, to escape the problem just for couple of hours, to be someone else.

Anyway, this is a beautiful morning, there is a breeze of wind and yet one can sense that God is all around. Well, dear brothers and sisters, thank you for listening and I hope you are able to indulge my fantasy this morning, so have a nice day all of you and I hope to talk to you again soon. I say bye-bye for now and thank you again. Domtia
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
Re: Audio Transmission/ CLOSE ENCOUNTERS (3rd kind?)
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2020, 07:24:34 pm »
In relation to Lemuel's reference to the intervention of Van the Steadfast, about patience, only to bring up a short statement by the avatar Sai Baba regarding having patience, He said: "Patience is the only strength that man needs " Thanks