Author Topic: New Thread and Some Criticisms Raised  (Read 662 times)

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
New Thread and Some Criticisms Raised
« on: August 24, 2020, 08:37:32 pm »
QOUTE:
NEW UNIVERSE AGE DAWNS
A New Universe Age Has Suddenly Dawned and Announcements and Comments Here
The New Universe Age is Not Named Yet but Huge Changes as There is no God the Supreme and no God the Ultimate and no God the Sevenfold and no Creative Spirits as the Grand Universe is Now Totally Being Revised on A Different Set of Principles. Use This Category to Register your Posts and Thoughts Pertaining to a New Universe Age.

Lately. I am lost for words and am so lost as well as it is so strange to understand. I beg to question and criticize, if I may, the very existence of rebellion in the first place. With this new thread now created which states a so-called “New Universe Age”, the question is what is “New” about a Universe that has so changed to devoid itself of the very Deities that were there.  It is upsetting, even disturbing when these Gods of Supremacy, Ultimacy and then the Creative Spirits are now removed. Why? Why such rebellion? Has anyone given this some thought as to the very reason of rebellion occurring in the first place? These huge Entities are highly intelligent and experienced and have been existing in the Grand Universe for aeons and now are abruptly not going along with the plans of the Principles of Universe creation, why and what is it we are not being educated on as it now stands? Why have so many beings, deities and entities have objected and have strongly chosen to dispute the way the Universe is being run? 

Has there been a huge flaw discovered and weakness in the System? What is so “New” in the UA(Universe Age)? I am so confused right now as it all points to me to keep this  whole drama at arms length as it is so incredibly disturbing when deities at the highest levels are at odds to the Universal plans. Does this not strike alarm to any of you? It does to me. Hence, why I stand back while this is being played out. If I am to think with a critical mind, then here it is. The rebellion speaks trouble in so many areas as it has been revealed to us of late, what confidence does this bring to us as ascenders in this now “revised” set up in a System that has imploded?  How does Adjuster-led individuals ascend without all the support pillars that are now non-existent? How does the Michael Sons go about the “New” UA and deal with a fallen, sick world like Urantia?

One has to stand back and take a long hard look at what is emerging through all the fog. That is what has caused me to do, as I grew sceptical and at worse unimpressed by what is changed and what is now emerging as a scrambled attempt to right the wrongs in a flawed System. Is the title “New Universe Age” another smokescreen to cover up the whole business of rebellion? Really, what is it that caused so many to rebel? There has to be some very good reasons for such highly intelligent beings, deities and entities to come out to acknowledge a great big issue that could not be ignored. Such ones are now “removed”, how, where and what happens to us if some of us fall into that same realisation as these rebels have? Where do they go? And what does it mean to simply be “no more” for those who choose extinction? What is this all about and why is it so severe? Why is eternal life a huge endless, pointless path and why is the extinction so void? Does the rebellion point out something so grave as to signify a greater concern for all of us to be wary of about the huge Universal machinery at work by the Paradise Trinity? What confidence do we as humans, as innocent as we are, have in this story of Universal life?

This whole business of late has made me retreat. It signals wariness as well as to take the wisdom to stand back and watch. That is how I am being right now. While my Adjuster is abiding, there is that area of caution that I take. Something is not quite right here. I smell it and know it. These huge changes, if true, are so unprecedented that it causes erosion of confidence in the way these changes are being portrayed. Simply put, I am lost. I do not have any sense at all as to this Age or whatever Age is to be. All I can do is abide in the Father and hope I wind up in a class upstairs to learn a great deal better because, as it is, it is so damaging to our confidence. I cannot bring myself to sit and listen to transmit as I am so weirdly lost in mind because I find this rebellion so disturbing as it has occurred on so many levels throughout the entire matter of the Grand Universe. Does this not perturb any of you? The very fact we are in a war that has terrible effects on all involved.

Some time ago, I came across some literature which I have listed here on the forum and Michael of Nebadon asked me then, to read them and tell him what I think. Well, I have already read four books so far, on certain subjects that have been kept covert for decades and I have come to say my mind. It is this: “Michael, I am both upset and disturbed that so much information is kept secret from the general public and I am of the opinion also of all the secrets that is being held from us still that it makes for a real concern as to the very fact we are kept in the dark for way too long on this planet and everywhere as well.That is all I have to say on the matter. Although there has been some “soft disclosure”, there is a long way to go yet for a “full disclosure” of secrets yet to be revealed to the general public on this planet. I am just a little perturbed by the fact of holding back info that ought to have been disclosed at the earliest convenience so as to allow people to know and to understand the problems inherent. It is far better to be forewarned than to be alarmed so unnecessarily by so many forces that are beyond our control. There has to be a day of reckoning to allow humans the greater ability of consciousness to grow. For too long we are kept in the dark, limited to our own instincts. Fortunately, the Urantia Book is a saving grace to humanity, had there been a greater readership to flourish and the world would have a better chance of understanding so much more of our ancient past as well as to our destiny. That destiny hangs in the balance now as to the huge changes we are now facing poses real challenges to our mind and to our confidence. So there you have it Father Michael, we have a lot to learn because so much is kept from us to know of and it is time for a full disclosure to be made here on this backward planet.”

That is about as much as I can say for now, my mind is mush right now. My heart is with the Father and while it is true in saying, “The flesh is weak, but the Spirit is willing”; that is the way it goes for all of us as the day goes by. 

Sue/7inOcean

Offline Icon7

• Love Is All There Is...
    • View Profile
    • Icon7
    • Email
Re: New Thread and Some Criticisms Raised
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2020, 10:39:25 pm »
Dear Sister Sue...

So often I read your posts and think to myself -- "Has she been reading my mind?"

Keep The Faith,

Doug.... 8)
"Live Hand-in-Hand, and Together We Will Stand, On The Threshold Of A Dream"

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2020, 11:05:46 pm »
yeah! two minds think alike, not bad old chap! 
Keep the faith is so very essential now...for some time I can't even work out why I feel so void, can't think, can't even see but just stare at a blank wall and there is nothing...so very eerrie and I do not know why this is happening. Some sort of transformation is transpiring that leaves me rather bare as I put my hands in the air and just say I can't do anything!! Its like a loss of ...don't even know what ....yet I notice it...and just try to take one step in front of the other. I am not sure what is going on and why I can't bring myself to transmit, its as if I am frozen and can't do it. If there is any light that can be shed I would certainly appreciate it. 

Sue/7inOcean

Offline Icon7

• View Profile
    • Icon7
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2020, 11:41:07 pm »
Hi Sue...

I've become much like you so I have had to satisfy myself with the following...

Something is going to happen.  What bothers me most is that I don't know what "shape" it will take.  I'd like to believe that it is the "Real Light At The End Of The Tunnel" and it is not just another oncoming train!!!

I am not a very patient person so this situation is "uneasy" to say the least... but, as I can do nothing about it, my only choice is to sit back and try to enjoy the ride...and just be.....

Keepin' The Faith Anyway.........

Love Ya,

Doug......................... 8)

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2020, 12:01:18 am »
Nicely put Doug. I think we can all relate to that too as you put it so well. I think also that what is also challenging is the fact that we believers here are still in the world of ignorance and while we have to be as wise as serpent and as innocent as doves it is a double life to live in the world of Urantia. I and you and so many more here, have the problem of living mortal life while at the same time I feel as though I am bursting to break out of the mold as a Spirit being. Put it this way it is terrible to be a lone duck when you try to tell others about the Urantia Book and then cop the negativity and you are forced to stay silent and walk away and just try to keep on keeping on with living life and then doing the work of God as the main significant part of your life. I am not sure how the effects of suppression of our real spiritual life is taking a toll on the human psyche as we go about such a double life for such a lengthy time. I am sure this is so unusual to be living like this. It will one day become the norm for us to blossom in Life and Light but for now we are still in the woods. It has occurred to me to realise how challenging this is on the psyche as it does now. It would help if Rayson can come forward to speak on this on how the "faithful" endure through the valley of death. 

Sue/7inOcean

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2020, 08:25:03 am »
Sue, there is a french saying that goes like this : “Vous dîtes tout haut ce que les autres pensent tout bas”. The english version can be put that way : “You voice out loud what others whisper in their mind”. What we are experiencing right now is indeed very confusing, it is not the least and will certainly not be the last, but I am saying to myself that in everything there is always a beginning and a ending. There will be a time when, all scenarios being played out, the only option left will be a way forward, it can’t be otherwise. So, let us wait and see what is next. Domtia
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online felibon

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2020, 09:26:40 am »
Dear brothers and sisters..
 Why are all of you still reading the posts of this web site although some times they are
so discouraging ?

Because all of You have FAITH!
In capital letters.

God bless You all..

Domtia.

Offline ur606

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2020, 09:50:14 am »
Sue....I have the same feelings and uncertainties you do. Hard to fathom what is being said here As truth. So I take it all with a grain of salt. I remember 4+ years ago the pronouncement that Donald Trump would not become president of the USA and the celestial hierarchy would not allow it. Since then, there has in me been a doubt about what I read here. Peace be with Sue as I know your feeling.
ur606

Offline CMB3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2020, 11:39:27 am »
Good Morning Sue/7inOcean,

Your “New Thread and Some Criticisms Raised” encourages me to write in support of your expressions and to the questions you pose. You are spot on.

Thank you for giving expression to the lack of full disclosures; what are we not being told?

I too have stepped back for quite a while, although I continue to monitor. 
Just as you stated Sue: “This whole business of late has made me retreat. It signals wariness as well as to take the wisdom to stand back and watch.” This is exactly my sentiment too.

I have been mightily inspired, extremely grateful, and activated by the teachings of TUB revelations. I have even acted upon the words and guidance of the Serara Forum. By free-will choice I relocated in 2016 from California to Georgia, then to Pennsylvania to be closer to York. By faith I go. By grace my Divine Thought Adjuster has guided my soul along the way to where it is I stand and dwell now in Selinsgrove, PA. I am exceedingly blessed. In Him-TA, I claim pre-arranged victory. I continue to wait upon Christ Michael and my TA.

Alas, as you stated Sue: “These huge changes, if true, are so unprecedented that it causes erosion of confidence in the way these changes are being portrayed.” I confess that I have not taken seriously these recently alleged concepts of the rebellion by God the Supreme and God the Ultimate, as expressed upon the Serara Forum. I was not even aware of the Creative Spirits removal until I read your post. It seems to me well nigh impossible for God the Supreme, which I understand is the embodied experiential knowledge of ALL beings and entities throughout the Universe of Universes since creation began, creatures and Creators. (TUB: Papers 117 & 118). This definition unequivocally makes immune God the Supreme to rebellion, for God the Supreme further represents the Trinity. Moreover, "God the Supreme is truth, beauty, and goodness, for these concepts of divinity represent finite maximums of ideational experience." (TUB: Page, 1279)

If such rebellion occurs with the Supreme, Ultimate, and Creative Spirits, then how is this portrayal of rebellion any different from the mythological Greek Gods who fought amongst themselves with Zeus? 

It seems to me that “Full Disclosure” should manifest by way of START the Magisterial Mission. 
GO!!! No more STOPS! 
Somebody needs to show up and make manifest the representation of the Heavenly Realms. Melchizedeks, Adam and Eve, or Christ Michael Himself (if available), Serara, etc. It needs to happen, no more delays. We are in a degrading situation, as if the situation upon Urantia wasn't dire enough. 

It’s going to be messy, because of the on-going situation upon Urantia of error, evil, and sin. The Magisterial Mission is not messy unto itself, but rather the continued delay appears to be adding to the messiness that it will encounter. STOP over thinking it. Most all mortal children are forced to go to school, until the day they grasp the enjoyment of seeing friends and teachers in the classrooms. Urantia mortals must be forced to go to Spiritual School.  NO more excuses. Start the Magisterial Mission upon Urantia.

Blessings in Faith & Domtia

With Love, Joy, Peace, Truth, Beauty, Praise, Gratitude, Appreciation, and Righteousness -- the right use of self in relationship with others -- be about living the will of God through living faith.

Offline Majesthia Gondo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2020, 01:12:19 pm »
Qand à moi, à l'annonce du nouvel ère, je suis resté sérin et confiant dans le Père. Je me suis dit: enfin, nous sommes témoins d'un nouvel âge  et de nouvelles choses, et sans doute la solution pour mettre fin à tous ces problèmes dans le Grand Univers et surtout sur Urantia. Je suis tranquille parce que dans l'annonce, il est dit que c'est nos Fragments Divin qui gère notre ascension vers le Paradis. Depuis les temps passés jusqu'aujourd'hui, il nous a été demandé de communier, et de coopérer avec nos Fragments Divin. Et réssamment, il a été dit que nos Fragments Divin deviennent des Contrôleurs de Pensée. N'est-ce pas pour nous préparer dans le nouvel âge de l'Univers?

Les événements, depuis le 21juin 2019 m'ont permis de savoir comment les problèmes sont difficilement réglés par les Hautes Instances. Avant je voyais cela autrement. En lisant toutes les informations sur ce forum, cela m'a encore rendu inébranlable. Et je suis prêt à recevoir les informations du nouvel âge, la révélation de ce que le Père Universel va faire selon le bon conseil de sa volonté. J'ai été heureux de voir que les Fils Magistraux sont encore avec nous dans la Mission de Micaël.

Merci et bon courage à tous.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 08:20:02 am by Majesthia Gondo »

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2020, 03:57:39 pm »
Majesthia Gondo, I have used google translate to see what you have posted in French, I have copied and pasted the English translation below: 
QUOTE: 
When to myself, at the announcement of the new era, I remained serene and confident in the Father. I said to myself: finally, we are witnessing new and new things, and probably the solution to end all these problems in the Grand Universe and especially on Urantia. I am at ease because in the advertisement it is said that it is our Divine Fragments which manages our ascent to Paradise. From times past until today, we have been asked to commune, and to cooperate with our Divine Fragments. And so it has been said that our Divine Fragments become Thought Controllers. Is it not to prepare us for the new age of the Universe?

The events since June 21, 2019 have allowed me to know how the problems are hardly resolved by the High Authorities. Before I saw it differently. Reading all the information on this forum, it made me stand still. And I knew ready to receive the information of the new age, the revelation of what the Universal Father will do according to the good advice of his will. I was happy to see that the Magisterial Sons are still with us in the Mission of Michael.

Thank you and good luck to all  
END QUOTE.

Thank you all for your wonderful comments, support and love. My hearts goes with all of you and I am encouraged by your loving understanding as I and all of us try to maintain our steadfastness through such rocky terrain. God bless you all! Let us continue in the Father and may He be with the Sons of God who now take on the matter at hand and also with us His little sons of God. Amen.
Sue/7inOcean

Offline Majesthia Gondo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2020, 05:07:46 pm »
D'accord .Thank you. 

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2020, 06:44:21 pm »
Believe me when I say I understand your doubt.  I am one that struggles with it too, but in this case it is different.  I hope you will be able to be on my call tomorrow because MARGUL has some things to say about this.  The takeaway from this change in the universe age is that we were living in the age of supremacy, but without the supreme there is no such thing as a supremacy age anymore.  The supreme abandoned his children without so much as throwing them a lifeline for any help and their loss is due to the cold heart of the supreme.  I feel certain in a new universe age they might be resurrected and get a chance to begin anew.  It is not their fault they were abandoned by the one that was supposed to support and care for them.

Croyez-moi quand je vous dis que je comprends votre doute.  Je suis aussi de ceux qui se battent avec, mais dans ce cas-ci, c'est différent.  J'espère que vous pourrez être à mon écoute demain, car MARGUL a des choses à dire à ce sujet.  Ce changement dans l'âge de l'univers nous a fait vivre l'âge de la suprématie, mais sans le suprême, il n'y a plus d'âge de la suprématie.  Le Suprême a abandonné ses enfants sans même leur jeter une bouée de sauvetage et leur perte est due au cœur froid du Suprême.  Je suis certain que dans un nouvel âge de l'univers, ils pourraient être ressuscités et avoir la possibilité de recommencer à zéro.  Ce n'est pas leur faute s'ils ont été abandonnés par celui qui était censé les soutenir et s'occuper d'eux.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 08:33:07 am by Ron Besser »
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Offline Icon7

• View Profile
    • Icon7
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2020, 09:07:38 pm »
To Sue...

Perhaps you could try having the experience of being a Spirit traveling through the material world... there is a country song that states that "we're all just passin" through... or, the Rev. Leon Russel's refrain -- "we're all just Strangers in a Strange land"... you're not alone Little Sister.... 8)

And To ur 606...

The number of "predictions" that have been posted on this Forum during the past 5 Years that have not come true could fill volumes...

Keepin' The Faith Anyway,

Doug......................... ::)

Offline bradcooke

• MSN Messenger - bcooke@wqsb.qc.ca
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2020, 04:32:15 pm »
Hi All,

I cannot express it any better than Sue! Hats off to you, you took the words out of my mouth. In all of this, I feel like a puppet...that somehow, I have been betrayed...even lied to and manipulated...is this what we are to expect from celestial beings who purport to have our eternal destiny in hand?
The Glory of God is Intelligence...