Author Topic: Sophia Veronica You Went Visiting To The United States early this AM  (Read 120 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Sophia Veronica did you know you took a long visit to the United States early maybe 4am your time?  I was awakened with your questions and you told me you wanted answers now.  You had two questions I did answer as best I could both dealing with support for your proposed use of a Lightline of your own.  Seems you are greatly troubled by difficulties far greater than you thought you had  to face and wanted to compare notes.  Did you by any chance have a dream your remember today concerning something like that?  OBE's are not uncommon but most people never remember them very well if at all.  You were visiting here I would say at least 15 minutes.

Congratulations on a well executed trip.  The only other person who has done the OBE so well with me was George Barnard in a series of visits back in 2005 and 2006 who startled me with an actual form presence I still wonder how he does that!  Your visit was a little knock on my mind door and then into my personality circuit and our discussion was like you being here at my table and talking to me.

OBE's I am told will not become rare, but they might become evern harder for most people to remember them.  That is due to many factors in spirit which discrimiantes now between and OBE and strong dreams which I have both but seldom ever remember an OBE ever.  Go figure because I remember them well when someone visits with me.  It has been years since I greeted anyone and really forgot about them until Elise showed up full of Q and A for at least ten to fifteen minutes of chat.  

Enjoy your day Sophia Veronica!  

Ron
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 11:45:38 am by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Re: Sophia Veronica You Went Visiting To The United States early this AM
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2020, 10:34:47 am »
Hi Ron, what a pleasant surprise. I wish I would be aware of this dream, but I am not. I did however go to bed with many questions on my mind and some concern indeed my use of the Lightline, I wrote them down and decided I would call you as soon you are through with your operations because I don't want to bother you at the moment.

I also worried a bit about my visa for the US, (which I need because I have visited Iran a couple of years ago) and it will still take some time for the US Embassy to open the doors, due to the Corona Virus.

I had a dream though! When I woke up this morning my husband asked if I had slept well and I said: yes, very well. (I usually don't sleep so well) Then I told him that I had a dream where he showed me a huge, really enormous window he had installed, especially for me in a new part of our living room, but that living room, as most of the times in a dream, did not look familiar to me.  I was however very delighted about it, because the light in that room was very special and beautiful. I told him a couple of times: you should have seen that light, it wasn't normal!
I do not remember anything else. Thank you Ron for telling me this. I'll try to pass by some other time! :) SophiaVeronica
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 11:46:17 am by Ron Besser »

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Sophia Veronica You Went Visiting To The United States early this AM
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2020, 11:49:25 am »
Elise, when my Thought Adjuster arrived in my consciousness, I had a dream where I had a very large windown in my living room, and that I, if I put my head through iit, contact with whoever in spirit wanted to talk to me.  I find yourself and your interest in ther windown and the light most probably identical to the dream and its meaning to me all those years ago.  Obviously it was so impressive I remain with its memor thirty years later.  Just fyi.   Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania