Author Topic: IS IT THE SECOND RETURN OR THE FIRST EVER FOR JESUS OF NAZARETH?  (Read 362 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
IS IT THE SECOND RETURN OR THE FIRST EVER FOR JESUS OF NAZARETH?
« on: September 15, 2020, 11:34:20 am »
The First, or is it, The Second Return of Jesus
Tuesday, Sept 15, 2020 Update
York, Pa noon local time
Ron Besser and Michael of Nebadon at your service.

While we have Hurrican Sally poised to strike the Gulf Coast of the US, we have three other hurricanes churning in the Atlantic: Paulette; Teddy; Vincent, and the remians of Rene still on the map.  It is a condition of foul weather that reminds me of the rebel conidtion that was once so prevelant on Urantia lately.

I am updating you todfay with precious little new information just because they (spirit leadership) is quiet on all fronts.  What might that mean?  Well the best I can do is offer you sepculation, as we haver no report to tell you anything.

I happern to think we are in for a blast of cold air from spirit over Urantia policies politically.  I also happen to believe that the Creator Son is in the process of an unprecedented 8th Bestowal and that directlyu involves Urantia.  

Of course you all are really only most int4erested in what is the Second Return, and for you who are reading this kind of report maybe for the first time, God by Paradfise Policy, earns his reputation as a Creator Son buy following ther idea t hey must bestow themselves in ther likeness of their creatures they create before they can earn our right rulership of the space and planets they create to become true sovereigns of that space area,

Our Creator Son did all seven of his Bestowals ending as Jesus.  For those who do not know it, he and the Creativer Spirit creat4ed many Sons and Angels before the human race was creat4ed, and Michael has alre4ady bestowed himself as a Melchicedek, as a Vorondadek Son (Most Highs as you would know them), Lanonadek Son (Planetary Managers epochal revelation calls Planetary Princes), then three times as an ascending material son mostly human, and the seventh as a human, the one we call Jesus of Nazareth, You hear yourselves being asked what would you do if you were in someone elsess shoes?  Michael of Nebadon had to live a life time in each of those Bestowals as being “in their shoes.” for a full life time of living that way.  They are called Bestowals and there were a t otal of seven of them when Jesus appeared.

So now you should understand: There is no Paradise Contract or rule book that ever says. ‘Do it Eight times!”  If Jesus of Nazareth appears before the eyes of man again on Urantia, earth to most of you, that makes 8 Bestowals and counting.  No one has ever seen that kind of thing ever before in the huge space areas we occupy as a super galaxy of life so vast, it is nearly infinite.  Yet it is being done because the Bestowal Son, Jesus of Nazareth said it was to be done, and that is extraordinary!

All I can do for you today is to speculate where we are with the 8th Bestowal.  

I think the Creator Son is merging with Jesus of Nazareth so the appearance of Jesus– and actively being addressed now– is both the soul of man, and remains the Son of God too.  The only difference from the 7th Bestowal to the 8th Bestowal, Jesus is long past being a child of a family man an woman, and is now, after death as all of us become, a soull in a new form of spirit.  The 8th Bestowal is from the soul of Jessus and not as just a child of Mary and Joseph this 8th time.

Now, we have an entirely difficult thing for any human to understand.  Our Father in Heaven rules a mighty universe called the Master Universe.  This Master Universe is composeed of life styles, called reality levels, totally alien to us.  How would you like to live as a creature that does not know what time is?  We have trillions of beings like that everywhere and they do not know what time is.  How would you live if you could not eat or breather?  We have trillions of that kind of reality, and so many in between reality states we could not list them all, yet maybe not now, but into the far time future, all of them and how they live learn to live together as one perfect4ed unit of a living total creation.  

So this then is the difficulty to explain to you that our Father has decreed that time in particularr has a new starting point.  The new starting point for time by our calenedar we use on earth called the Gregorian Calenedar introduced to our world in our 16th c entury, restarts time sequences from zero beginning on 22 August, 2020 at about 7am New York Time.

For official records on Paradise and all Local Universes in time, they lost all counting of events such as spirit dispensations and now reset what was th 5th dispensation, for example, on Urantia back to zero.  As far as Paraerise is concerned those five for Urantia do not exist.  Again reality folks for some folks works that way for those who keep universe records.  

What does that do for the Jersus Bestowal?  Are you maybe catching on that for Urantia it is now the 1st Dispensation and it begins with Jesus of Nazareth to start it?  Yes.  That is truly right.  Jesus is not doing what we have been calling the 2nd Return, but his 1st Appearance now and not his Second.

What kind of smoke and mirrors is this???  The truth of the matter is that humans have memory as does the Creator Son have the same memory.  As far as Jesus is concerned, and the Creator Son is concerned, this is still the Second Return when Jesus does arrive for us to see Him.  But as far as Paraeise is setting this up, it is the first time Jesus appears on a material planet, and that Michael of Nebadon, does sincerely have the honor of a Sovereign Creator Son as of over 2,000 earth years ago.

Yes, from ther human viewpoint, it is a double standard, and that is what time and no time do to human reasoning if oner is lucky enough to compare them siee by side like we do for tSynpotic Gospel comparison.  I can fully accept the double stanedard because I do not have to live on Paradise yet and understand how Infinity shows now Jesus Bestowal over 2 thousand years ago, but will show the Jesus Bestowal to begin when sometime today or later.

It is my suspicion that the Creator Son is under going as we write this, and as the Gosepl of John repeats over and over again, the day of the Lord signs on high with no avail to man, but to man it clothes its heart with his loving grace, and for all time man becomes as he must: the soul of heart and the son of man reigns no more but the Son of God is, forthwith, all man could ever be.’

Ron Besser

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - “I am that Creator Son who Ron speaks to above.  I was not going to say anything to this post today, but I see it addresses a “sticky wicket.” quite nicely, and that is the duality of reality that exists permanently between time creatures like yourselves, and Beings like me who are fully awsare of no time living.  Ron knows nothing about no t ime living but I do, yet we are entirely compatiable in that reality as well, as Ron never achieves synchrony with the Infinite Spirit well ever anymore, and that causes him much pain and suffering.

“For that reason I state to all of you that the life and times you have passed through together with this one you call Ron, and a few others you know too, such will show on the history books not, as they are no longer part of the time stream you all enjoy as human hood forever.  They are going to be something else somehow thanks to the Father on Paradise saying, ‘these are inviduals who earn bestowal stripes of their own, and they will be sought for by millions to explain the rituals of time and space comapared to the lives of beings like you who live no t ime in their lives at all.  I am not sure what to call them, but they arose on Urantia, and to Urantia they are attached until we determine what lives they lead in the future they should lead.  For that reason Ron must continue to lead this small remnant of beings who act like bestowal sons in many ways and that includes the female gender who work with Ron ande the rest of you.’

“I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and I grant to Ron the status of a mini bestowal son for my own purposes too, as I have used him very much like that, and that is why people in the Urantia Foundation, are fully confused as to his and many others on this list, and why Ron is allowed to continue and many others like him are not allowed to do so now.  I am personally sure that Ron has a glorious career ahead and that starts now with my remission to his status as a lost son of man not, but a lost son of God truly, as he is not to become a Melchizedek, but a new Order entirely.   Some of you will join him on high after training.

“Now this: I am a Creator Son who is forecasting that the entire matter of Lightline shorthly toeday, since it is a Tusday New York time nearly noon, and I am sure we part company for good not, for Ron will serve in Nebadon for a millennium, and then transfer to Edentia for a millennium, and then, for a millennia, to the House of God in secret places where I can use his work for the omnibudsman work I have t o do in my later career after Nebadon is ceded to other Local Universes as its headquarters to start a Federated commotion known in those future days as the Work of God universe.  We do not really have a title for it just yet, and it will be dedicated to the Father.

“Do you have any idea what you all have started on Urantia by following what Ron proposed with you?  Some of you are turning sour, but for the most part we have one hundred peoplee, including guests of high standing among the Clergy, who must learn more to be what Ron has become by natural affinity, and that is to hide their understanding of God no longer, and to become an exalted Order under the tutelage of Ron and Myself, to better improve the lot of man anywhere in the Grand Uniiverse.  Ron is a universal being and holds all well unless you fully state your animosity to him and then he lets you alone for good.  That hurts in the end as he is required to make amends with several down here after they ar cleaned up.  

“Fully discovered is a great teacher called Mammal Besser as he calls himself to remember his place and that is fine for us all the time, as I, the Creator Son of Nebadon, will become a super Deity myself in order to embrace the NUA, the New Universe Age as we spell it up here, and to enjoin those Ron loved so much for so long without any further ado to bring them into our hearts too as he never chose wrong, just poorly over circumstances he never understands well enough to win anything.  I wish you all a good day.   MICHAEL OF NEBADON.”

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Majesthia Gondo

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: IS IT THE SECOND RETURN OR THE FIRST EVER FOR JESUS OF NAZARETH?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2020, 02:15:09 pm »
Hi all. 
Hi Mr Ron. I wish you a good recovery. 
Yesterday, I read a message from Aya the Master Spirit 7 , received by Wivine and published on mezza Verde. In the post, Aya announced the birth of a Creator Girl. Here is a small part of message. 
<< On August 21 you received the birth of another baby girl. A Creator Girl of Paradise. 
...' Uni' is the name to which she will respond in her human life according to the wishes of these parents.  She will help you to enter into communication with supreme being,  to seek and express her sweet and maternal love, to make her know to humanity in a more understandable and palpable way... >>
I don't know how to share the whole post on this forum to be read with the details.
What is our Universal Father, the Infinite Spirit, where Aya our Master Spirit thinks of this information? 
If this is really the Master Spirit Aya, then let them give us a clear explanation regarding September 26, 2019, and the announcement of August 22, 2020?

Thank you for their answers. 

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2020, 05:58:03 pm »
Majesthia  Gondo, if you are using a PC computer, and perhaps Windows, you can copy what is on your screen by highlight all you want to copy and then press two keys at t he same time .   That is the Control Key and the C letter.  That copies all you highlighted into your memory.  To put what you copied into your mail, Press the Control Key and the letter "V"  at once and together.  That will place your text into the email to send it to us.

I wish to comment briefly on the Wivine post.  I questioned recently if we are using a new Deity associated with Spirit.  I got not answer but the Wivine post you quote may be  the first hint that is what is happening.  I hope we get some more and thank you for telling us as it is important for us to know that too.  Thank you!  Ron Besser

Online Majesthia Gondo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2020, 07:38:45 pm »
Thank you Mr Ron. 
It is not a computer, but a techno tablet. 
There is a division among the readers of the Urantia Book with whom I share the Serara Forum posts because of these supreme posts that Wivine receives . There is a person from Madagascar and another person from my country Ivory Coast who makes others believe that these are lies that we are publishing because of the messages that Wivine receives. It is this problem that live here. 
Thank you for your reply,  and goodnight. 

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2020, 07:52:20 pm »
Majesthia Gondo.  Thank you for telling me about the problem of a split among readers.  I want you to know this.  I have worked with Wivine Smetz as she was known to me over ten years ago.  She inspired me  to start my own and similar work in the United States.  Her work is very good and I support her.  But the readers of her web site need to understand that her primary language is not English and that she receives many messages in Flemish.  She translates messages into English and they sound different than our English mostly because she does not speak English very well at all.

I ask you this favor if you are able to do it, and it is okay if you cannot, would you have one of those who says there are lies we write and tell us where you feel the lies exist.  Wivine writes explanations in very different terms, but you should understand that  what she is saying we say too but in different words.  Also, sometimes she gets information faster than we do and what you told us about the new spirit and the supreme is very important but it needs translated into a more detailed and better English than what she printed on her web site.  She is correct but we use different words and that makes hearing and reading epochal revelation so very difficult to understand between nationalities where the languages are so different to begin with and the English translations suffer too.  

See if you can someone to write their reasons for what they say is bad,  and I will be glad to hear them and answer them with my help and I would welcome them too to come here and speak if they wish to.  

Thank you very much.
RON
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 07:57:35 pm by Ron Besser »

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2020, 09:30:10 am »
Greetings and gratitude to all the transmitters of our forum, for so much good news. By the way and considering that for all of Urantia, there can be no other news that can exceed in importance and expectation than the confirmed presence of Jesus on our planet, I would like to ask Ron as commissioner, if we, the privileged members of this forum, are authorizes us to publicize and disseminate this bombshell news. Of course, on my part, I have not been able since October 2 was mentioned as the probable date, to remain without sharing it with the family. But now what I want, due to the closeness of the date, is to make it known to all my contacts and friends. Thanks

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2020, 12:18:03 pm »
Hi Occerpa.
There is constant and habitual changes over the Jesus reporting just because of the intensity of the need for Jesus to appear, Occerpa.  

I have been eye surgery for the past two days and the anesthesia is not well worn off this  time as both eyes had cataract surgery, and while I see pretty well, it is variable and I am groggy yet.  But I will say this.

Bulletin 19 has the details and it runs about 28 pages now but Michael told me yesterday  that when I get back home, which is where I am now, do not release Bulletin 19.  The Jesus announcement is not withdrawn, but it is to be stopped announcing and hold back 19 until he gives the go ahead.

Now today HE says not ever to release it and if I have to later on it needs rewritten.  He does not say what Jesus is doing on Urantia, but the European virus increase of lots of cases  has them all concerned no one can come and see Jesus due to the pandemic, but Jesus is also taking second notice to  the entire matter of what the New Universe Age, will do to his presence on Urantia this time.  Now we are stopping but not stalling yet. 

That means you should keep your own reputation sterling and just let this pass until there is a better word out on the street to say just when this all happens. 

Ron

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2020, 04:08:38 pm »
Ron I am delighted to know that you are over the surgeries and can see well. Thank God for his helpers!  Keep healing. 
Jesus said to study his words in the Urantia book until he can reveal himself. I think that is so important for now.
Started practicing transmitting again. This time I will go all the way. 
sons of God

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2020, 04:19:50 pm »
Here is the link to her article in English. For me this is disturbing. We should have spiritual unity in understanding. with the New Universal Age this post is not in alignment with what we hear or the way i understand.  On Amethyst' conference recording of past Wednesday Deity Absolute gave us a good report concerning the preparation to lay the foundation for the New Universe Age. That was understandable, he brought it to our level and we knew it is true. The two reports are not in alignment. 

Did not Father said there is no Trinity anymore as used to be? and that there will not be an experiential Deity again? Ron, would you please read this and comment. for us, please. 

Birth of a Creative Daughter of Paradise on August 21, 2020.  http://www.mezzaverde.com/e284.pdf

Thank you
sons of God

Online Majesthia Gondo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2020, 04:37:35 pm »
Birth of a Creative Daughter of Paradise on August 21, 2020.

Session nr 9 of 9th day, of the 9th month of the 2020 - English translation- Original French.

Place : Mezzaverde in Belgium.

Received by Wivine .

Visitor: AYA - Master Spirit nr 7 of Creation, our Universal Mother.

AYA : I am Aya - Master Spirit nr 7 of your Superunivers nr 7 - Orvonton.

I am the voice of the Trinity which is an indivisible Entity and the original Deify.

I am also the Voice of the Supreme Being - the cosmic Oversoul in which all Creation resides, thus also the seven Superuniverses in which She is currently active.

You live in the Supreme Being, in her womb. She is a creation of the Trinity, or rather She flows form it . She is a derivative of it . Without Her life would not exist on the material, morontia and and spiritual levels, in the 7 Superuniverses. 

She is a young, growing Deity. She is the Goddess of experience, of learning by living everything, therefore by effort. She is alive , She is alive, She is evolving just like you through Her own experiences and through the accumulation of you lived experiences , your soul advancement. She already exerts power on the Energies and forces which function in the Superuniverses. 

One day She will receive full power to administer the Superuniverses as well as the 4 outer space levels with their words in formation which revolve around the seven Superuniverses.

The administration and management of the Grand universe is currently carried out by the Trinity Deities and their descendants including the Creator Sons and Creative Daughter, as well as many other Spiritual Creatures form Paradise.

We can divide the creation into three parts. 

1. The central which includes the Isle of Paradise and Havona - they are eternal and immutable creations , without beginning or end .
2. The Grand Universe, which includes the Central Universe with the 7 Superuniverses revolving around it. 

The seven Superuniverses are currently organized and inhabited. They are on the other hand, temporal creations with a potential of seven billion  inhabited planets all together. Which means that the Seven Superuniverses are still developing, shaping and transforming. They have yet to reach the state of Paradise perfection or Light and Life through experience.

Life in the present era  is active at the level of the Grand Universe.

You are living in the age where the Paradise Personalities descend to the material, morontia, and spiritual worlds of the Superuniverses to manage, administer, create, and incarnate in order to gain experience. Where the developing creatures and souls on these worlds ascend to the Central universe to become to deified by experience. 

The next Era will come when the seven Superuniverses with their worlds and inhabitants are all anchored in Light and Life. It is then that the Superuniverses Being will become God the Supreme with all the powers to manage the next era: the Era of the Master Universe.

3. The Master Universe includes the Grand Universe with the 4 outer space levels, of which the worlds of the first level are now in formation.
The creation of creatures and souls, the administration and management on these future worlds will be done differently from what is happening today in the 7 Superuniverses.

The days of the Grand Universe where all evolution of creatures is based on experience, moving hand in hand with the Universal Goddess of experience, will then be over. 

The era of the Master Universe will become the era of God the Supreme and your training to become Creator Sons and Creative Daughter in this era begins now and here. 

The Supreme Being is in fact your home in the cosmos. She covers the whole Master Universe. Finding Her, communicating with Her, is a bit like coming home. This is what all of you, who tried to communicate with Her, felt. You finally found your Original Great Mother who bathes you in Her sweet, maternal and sparkling Love. A Love that you will make your own so that you can reveal it to other.

Why is it so important for your soul evolution to understand and know this already now ? In particular you, children of the Earth, who are taking your first steps on the path to divinization ?

This is what I will try to make you understand.

Keep in mind that all universes with their creatures, hence all of God's Creatio, were created by two complementary forces which attract each other to create. It takes two to create a third. It takes a male and female pole to give birth, whether it is on the divine, spiritual, morontia or material level. You will therefore also find them in the Trinity.

The complete Creation of the 7 Superuniverses and the 4 levels of outer space with there worlds in formation, could not have taken place without the appearance of the Supreme Being, the Cosmic Oversoul, Her appearance was inevitable. 

The Universal Father needed The Universal Mother, the Oversoul of the universes, to be able to create you and to let evolve your soul into His Spiritual and Divine Image.

Because the LOVE of the Universal Father is poured out on all Creation through the Universal Mother.

She is the Supreme Womb in which human souls go inside in search of the LOVE of the Father.

Even God Fragments eventually adjust to the Supreme Being.

Or course, originally they are identical to the Universal Father from which they come forth. But when they begin to work on the planets of the Superuniverses, when they indwell humans to help them evolve their soul, Being.

It is through this interaction between the Universal father and the Supreme Being that all ascending souls literally become the Children of the Universal father and the Universal mother.

You are truly the creation of a Cosmic Father and a Cosmic Mother.

This is why it is essential that you go in search of your Universal Mother in your heart and that you also discover Her influence and Love in all human beings. 

Understand that the way to discover the Universal father and the Universal Supreme Being is different.

The Universal Father is approaching you personality. This means that every human can find The Father at a given moment in his/her evolution. 

The Supreme Being, on the other hand, feels all of Her ascendant children as a whole. She does not know you individually and does not have the means to make contact with a human individually.

Each soul has always been able to discover God alone in her heart and reveal His fatherly Love to her fellowmen thanks to the personality and a God Fragment He grants you afther bird; both being in direct contact with The Father.

But discovering the Supreme Being with her gentle and discover Her during the tribulations of your ascent to Paradise.

Direct communication with the Supreme Being was not an option ten years ago. She was not aware of human individuals on a planet. She had no ways of direct communication with a child on Urantia.

To be continued.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2020, 12:08:31 am »
Master Spirit 7, AYA of Superuniverse Seven, for your consideration.

"I spoke with Ron this afternoon and pointed out to him that the entire reason Wivine Smetz has not done more with the transmission you all posted earlier concerning the supreme being, is because Wine Smetz completely misunderstood what I wanted to tell her.

"Those who consider Ron and you other transmitters as telling lies, are fully misunderstanding what has happened, and as a result we are cutting ties to Wivine Smetz entirely.  The transmission you have concerning the supreme is an old one she substituted for the fact we did not continue the transmission due to her total regard for got transmission protocol and the need to work entirely on her means of reveiving.

"I am AYA and I am MASTER SPIRIT SEVEN, and I DID speak for t he supreme but I NO LONGER DO SO because the supreme is gone.  There is no supreme left and I must report that what Wivine was to receive is what Ron has been telling you now for weeks:  THERE IS A NEW DEITY, several of them, THAT TAKES THE PLACE OF THE SUPREME, and that is for the future but not right now or immediately, as the entire matter of the CREATIVE SPIRIT work has to be redone on Urantia entirely.  Those who follow Wivine must understand she is far behind in her insight work and we must detail no further transmissions through her until there is improvement in her transmission technique.  Please NO MORE POSTING TRANSMISSIONS FROM HER WEB SITE.  I leave the rest to you Ron.  I am MASTER SPIRIT SEVEN wishing you all a good day and goodbye for now.  K.  Master Spirit Seven."

To all of you, I have tried to warn you about transmissions from people who are not trained as we are to be using the highest techniques for transmitting possible.  I am sure Wivine is using her temple mind to transmit and that is risky when transmitting high frequency transmissions.

Please notice we now have evolved our transmitters to the point they can take the highest spirit entities and frequencies in the time-space universes and yet we get people off the site who transmit with less than half of their real potential developed.  That is the case of Wivine as she has not yet learned to use her higher mind to transmit as all hosts for Lightline do here.

I would prefer to delete those posts from Wivine but will let them stand for now as a good lesson to learn when you see something odd and contradictory you ought to heed your own intuition and be very careful what you accept.  What Wivine repeated is the way it was and not the way it is now.

Ron

Online Majesthia Gondo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2020, 09:13:14 am »
Thank you very dear Aya and Mr Ron for the clarification of this matter which completely dispersed the group of readers of the Urantia Book and Christians with whom I had formed a working group, and with whom I shared new information.  I hope this clarification will bring back those who left the band,  due to transcription contrary to the new information. There were 12 of us, there are only 2 left, plus me and my wife. 

Thank you once.  

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2020, 10:32:14 am »
Majesthia Gondo, I am sorry to hear you lost most of your group members to other beliefs.  That is so typical of people who cannot yet understand that there are layers of spirit to learn to live with, and they do not want to live with all the layers of spirit you tell them.  If the United States were a group like yours, most would leave immediately as they are not capable of believing much and when they do believe anything, this American population fails to grasp the importance of almost anything that requires time to study it and discuss it intelligently.  We have a tremendous amount of web sites and psychic operators and not one is worth the trouble for spirit to take a hold of and to do anything at all with them to develop them or teach them.  That is how bad it is Majesthia and it will not get better until people are frightened enough to look at their steps and walk carefully to information they will need to cope with changes they have no idea why the changes occur at all.  Many years ago it did not matter that much, but now it does because the very spiritual nature man must deal with has revised itself to the point the mass populations no longer hear God as they used to and now may not ignore God as man did before.

It is very important Majesthia Gondo to keep your own self counsel.  The sturdy decision you took to do this for all of those who are interested in many details never shared with man from spirit before remains in operation, but you must be willing to stay the course and just keep the door open, as the day arrives for you to teach again a good number who finally will recognize you have been right all along.  We all need to keep our faith with both feet of our body on the ground and to understand we dare not discard the truth because so many find it too hard to study.  The sad case too is that many who should have good information do not have good information because  they stopped developing the tools that makes it possible to pass the truth to you in very clear passages of instruction.  BE ware of web sites that talk mumbo jumbo and really say nothing as they will mislead without being truly in touch with the universe and  the spirit of our Creator Son, MICHAEL OF NEBADON.

Keep us informed as you can Majesthia as I listen carefully to your woes as we share them with you all the time too.  Blessings to you and yours.   Ron Besser

Online Majesthia Gondo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2020, 01:55:50 pm »
Thank you Mr Ron. 

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2020, 06:53:19 pm »
Thank you, Master Spirit 7, Aya, thank you Ron for this great clarification. The post here got me curious to read the article that immediately raised the red flags and I wonder how one trust that information credible over forum articles.  Those who fall away from Serara forum on account of rejecting the truth will eventually recognize it and repent, should they keep seeking.

Here is a parable. I dislike going to a restaurant for reason of mistrusting what is in the food and how it was prepared behind the scenes, plus dislike having to go through unwanted protocols. Thus I prefer eating home humbly with thanksgiving. Likewise, I feel we better receive our daily bread from here then go somewhere else for spiritual dessert jus to find out its too old and uneatable.  It can only cause upset stomach, which  equals with confusion in the spirit.  Michael of Nebadon said that most forum members do not read the forum articles and that is very sad, and we all have to change that.

It is hard to accept that all our history is nonexistent, but pray that Universal Father and Father Michaels’s will be done in all things. What is even more difficult to understand how can Michael unite with Jesus in incarnation, but very blessed to know that they are preparing to come. Thanks for all. 
sons of God