POST YOUR NEW Written TRANSMISSIONS HERE > Threads for New Transmissions

OUR DANCE

(1/1)

Wenebojo:
Teacher : UNIVERSAL FATHER                                    T/R : Wenebojo                                         Date : 09/15/2020                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  This is THE UNIVERSAL FATHER, behold that which is freely given to Urantia hold this close and keep it sacred, your relationship with the FIRST SOURCE AND CENTER. You are mine and I am yours to keep. Forever think about our relationship together and it is. A ceremony of a life time indeed, but what does time mean to you who live even now in eternity ? When you commune with me, you are already there. It is liken to opening a photo album without a last page. Let us look at it together then ? Our wedding day was the very moment you had your first conscious thought. There were no church bells a ringing to remember on that day, nor tin cans clanging from a car bumper as we pulled away from that which is temporal.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          That day you had no worries, no cares, only bliss. You can relive that moment every time you join with my thoughts of you and for you. You have seeked to replace my love everywhere outside of you but where I truly reside. It is only now you have found me holding your hand just as you did on that day. Look into my eyes and know this to be true ? Do not be afraid I will not let you burn up into a chariot of fire because you are my witness. The light that I am will only be rekindled in your lamp so you can truly see again. Where you stand is holy ground because it is with me your Creator, you my beloved creation.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       You can always have this wedding cake and partake of it everywhere you go and never hunger. Know you that our celebration goes on forever. The guests may go home after the gifts are opened, but you and I have never stopped dancing to our oneness. You may very well feel dizzy from all this commotion. This is hardly caused by too much champagne, but the lightness that our journey takes on now. Every time you take my hand and let me lead you unto this dance floor that is. Listen to the grand orchestra they're playing our song ? They tire not from playing, for their purpose too is their source of celebration. Love to have finally and to hold eternally.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      There is hardly a dry eye left beholding what we have together my children Urantia. If you have forgotten this waltz ? Take my hand and put your little feet on mine, just like a child dancing with her daddy at a wedding. I will to teach you how to witness this glorious union made in the heavens. The chiming on the glasses from our guests is deafening, until our song is remembered by you. Then only will you hear our wedding song and want to be here with me always. What needs have you when I be by your side ? I ask you now would you accept this dance ?  You were not created to sit this one out. Neither did I create you so I would have to dance alone. Come to me, ask for me, be with me. They're playing our song. Are you ready ?       K        

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version