Author Topic: FOLLOW ME  (Read 247 times)

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
FOLLOW ME
« on: September 17, 2020, 11:41:35 am »
Teacher : JESUS CHRIST                                     T/R : Wenebojo                                 Date : 09/17/2020                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          This is JESUS, yes I am available for a transmission, follow me. I have said I would return and I am now a DEITY of my word. Like back then as of now I must wait for my hour to come. Look for me not at Zebedee's boatshop for it is a McDonald's now. I delight in Wenebojo's humor you can all take yourself so seriously at times. We enjoy a good laugh too. Back to the transmission at hand. Certain things, some unpleasant some not so have to happen before I can be seen again in the flesh. Until then keep reading my words in the Life Of Jesus section of your history book given to Urantia of the same name. Like yourself, my sheep know the sound of my voice and will recognize it without having to see me. Until then have faith. Be gladdened that you do not have to wait till the year of 2035 originally stated.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Know that I walk with you all on this forum now like I did with my apostles back then. Did I not reference you all when I said, " there will be those who believe without seeing." So has this time come about without me riding into your towns on a donkey to prove it. You have heard I have come through these LightLine communications and have believed. Rest in this good news. Such a faith will not be seen by most here until they have seen with their own eyes. Even then will their beliefs be shaken or stripped to their very foundations. What they have read or been told verses what they will witness when it truly happens. One can only imagine the anarchy that this vision will let loose on my bestowal planet.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        It will be liken to that day when I temporally lost my religion, so to speak and cleared the temple of all the sorted transactions of greed and money handlers about. You too will witness them again scattering for cover when both the thunder and rain of GOD's love pours down on them. Worry not, for those of you reading this. For you have indeed built your homes on solid rock and will not be blown away like those who have built their homes on sand. Let the winds blow where they may for what you have with me is forever. A relationship  built on trust in the Father's will for you. Simply by asking him just like a child would, what does this mean Father ? By doing just that. This simple act of trust have you acknowledged the Kingdom within you and thus walk in the way that he leads you. Faithful children with God as your Father, true.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  So again must I appear amongst you to start anew that which was forgotten in order that it be remembered. Nothing is lost that is freely given by God, but it can be misplaced. That is all that has happened here. Don't seek guilt as your blanket. I will help those that are lost be found again. This time as before that no longer exists. I will again to be that perfect reflection of the most loving Father of you all. What you might see now in the mirror is far from holy, but see the holiness in your neighbor and doing likewise to him is to see or recognize the FATHER in all his children. That believe it or not is my job too. So we have much work ahead of us. Be prepared to role up your sleeves. The hours are long. Rest assure your paycheck awaits you in the heavens. God's work in you.  K          
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 11:48:56 am by Wenebojo »