Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ In Prayer  (Read 234 times)

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ In Prayer
« on: September 23, 2020, 01:39:12 am »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: In Prayer
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time: 23rd Sept 2020  07:39 Local  05:39 Z

https://app.box.com/s/aavu11s8vwedvbgpg0maer64bxloblcc

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ In Prayer
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2020, 05:07:23 am »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s transmission

In Prayer

Lemuel : Good morning everyone. Our subject this morning is entitled “In Prayer”, we want to talk being in prayer and to pray without ceasing. As we go through our lives, those of us who have been inclined, for as long as we can remember to pray from time to time and of course depending on the religion we have been brought up with, in my case protestant faith, Church of England or the Church of Wales which is the same thing, as you all know I was born in Wales. We were taught from an early age in Sunday school for children, as from five years old, to put our hands together and to cross our thumbs, reminding us of the cross of Jesus. I still remember it very well and we would say a little prayer and sing and then later on we have a long ways of praying, generally asking for things, but of course prayer, in fact, is not that. Well, what is prayer ?

All of you here, on the forum, are familiar with what is meant and what actually to be influenced by the seventh Adjudant Spirit, this is a gift of the Creative Spirit and they are designed to assist not only human beings, but I mean the first four of the Adjudants mind spirits and the upper three Adjudant Spirits and the last two being worship and wisdom. I am sure you all know what I am talking about. So, as you go through your cycles, you realize more and more that to pray is merely to go within and to become one in silence with your Beloved Indwelling Thought Adjuster. Most people of course will never have this experience, they never reach this stage, which is a great shame, but that is the situation. I am sure you have heard this expression many times “to pray without ceasing” and perhaps some of you have thought being in prayer in your own  fashion way, being in church, standing or kneeling with the hands together and bowing your head and that is not praying without ceasing, of course not.

Those of you who still attend services in your church where you gain a satisfaction, your spiritual food from those sources and communicating with Father in that way, that’s fine, that’s beautiful. I remember being in the choir for eight years and I loved the rhythms and the music, I simply loved it, I have always loved it, they form such a wonderful musical background, but whichever way you are brought up to pray, as I have just mentioned before, you reach a stage where you have your own way of praying. Well, in my case of course, it can be said that I am in constant state of prayer because I do not separate the two - to be in or out of prayer, just because I am ever mindful of the Presence within me. In fact, this is the same for all of you or it can be if you only think about it and accept that this can be the case. Even for example you are a teller in a bank, and you are counting dollars all the time, you can still be mindful, but your Thought Adjuster is also with you counting that same dollar bills, there is no separating you and He. Apart from anything else, I think it is a beautiful, a wonderful state to be in.

The company, the satisfaction, the joy, the assurance and the peace that this brings me every moment and I would like it to be the same for all of you, because I know it can be. So, there is no question in prayer, meaning that you have to kneel down, bow your head and put your hands together, say the Lord’s prayer or whatever, it is not that, it may still be that for some of you, but no. So, please bear in mind our words because we would like you all to experience what we experience ourselves, how we are, that is to say my Beloved and I, and your Beloved and you can be the same, it is simply a question of accepting this, even as a concept to begin with. Those of you here on the forum who are familiar with the Urantia Book, there is no need for you to try to accept this as a concept because you should really know that it is true. Your Beloved Father has been with you since your infancy and now your Thought Adjusters want more than ever for you to be totally aware constantly of His Presence within you and this is being in prayer. This is true worship in spirit, where spirit and human have joined together as ONE.

So, dear brothers and sisters, we thank you for listening and we bid you a very good day, being in prayer. We hope to talk to you again soon, bye-bye for now, have a nice day. Domtia

I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2020, 08:23:51 am »
Just a quick technical reminder Lemuel, the Adjutant Spirits are no longer used in Nebadon.  The new universe age coupled with the demise of the Creative Spirit, Nebadonia, effectively ended the ministry of the adjutants a little before the declaration of the NUA.  The 22 August declaration more or less settled their disuse for good.  I have not yet been informed just how the Master Spirits intend to provide mind ministry.  They never used to do that depending on the Creative Spirit to take that on.  But now there is no effective Creative Spirit truly in Nebadon now and the subject of the Adjutant Spirits is great but no answer how.

I will say this:  those humans who have reached the third circle or above, reduce the use of the first four adjutant spirits anyway.  And the reason for that was that two angels are assigned to such persons when they entered that mind development circle.  Now I am told that Adjutants Five through Seven achieve synchrony with persons automatically when those minds reach what would have been the 3rd circle too.  But those who pray a great deal also encircuit with Worship and Wisdom quite easily and well as they head into their second circle.

But let us learn these things in steps:  The psychic circles are no longer by Adjusters on Urantia as a gauge for graduation of mind development stages.  Instead the Chief of Archangels informs me that the psychic circles are now replaced with Adjuster leadings toward the goals originally defined by the psychic circles, but there is now no longer a formal declaration to Paradise that its human as reached a so called circle level.  It is not very clear yet just how all of this reworks itself, but for myself, I have found that I am still encircuited with the Worship and Wisdom Adjutants all the time, and even the old Adjutant called Counsel is very much with me all on its own.

What does that suggest?  I say suggest because I do not really know the answer but guess that means the Adjutants have taken a life on their own independently of the Creative Spirit in Nebadon in particular.  Adjutant number one still encircuits with the brains of babies born quickly I am sure, so we have a big lesson coming on just what the Nebadon Adjutant spirits may be doing on their own.

Only because you mention the Adjutant Spirits in the introduction of your talk this morning do I bother to tell you all of this, and I hope that someone may speak to this more fully shortly as it is a very important subject and mind ministry is especially crucial to Urantia anymore as our collective evolution is taking back to the age of the dinosaurs in mind use very quickly if we are not given some help to stop evolving backwards.

RON
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2020, 09:57:02 am »
Ron, thank you for this update although not complete as I understand it.
I also have been pondering the possibilities of another, different system, to ascertain where people
are.

Could it be that the personality tags are more indicative of the true potential of each human to attain
what was the old psychic circle requirements, which would be instantly recognized by the TA.

Lemuel

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2020, 10:39:53 am »
Insofar as we know Lemuel, there is no direct link between destiny of an ascender and the adjutant spirits.  The adjutant spirits are mind ministry and not destiny ministry. 

I am now reaching to your Adjuster to hear his comments on this subject for you Lemuel.

Lemuel's Adjuster - "You, Lemuel, have no psychic circles to do.  Other than the fact these are no longer the measuring criteria for mind development and the provision of synchronicity of spirit within with personality endowed, you are now the equivalent of a first stage morontial ascender.

"As a first stage morontial ascender, there is now assigned to your work with Me, to provide another set of measuring circles THAT ARE STILL IN EFFECT.  For that reason you have been entered into the first morontial circuit to complete for yourself with Me at all times.  Ron has completed his morontial circles and is working on the first four spirit circles which qualifies him to be a first stage spirit when he completes these four for spirit ascension.  Due to the fact he is still on earth thought, he may not transfer any of this work out of himself until he is on the mansion worlds and recovering from a bout of working with Jesus he has been assigned to.

"You Lemuel have to complete your morontial circles first.  Then you might start your spirit circles if you are lucky, but we forecast those you will have to entertain once you are a morontial being and can work with Ron directly to understand how you do spirit circle work itself.  Both of you are the cream of the crop on Urantia as is Amethyst, Clency, Rene, and Elise at this point.  However, one or two in this list will translate earlier than the others due to Adjuster concerns about who is ready to work in spirit and who is not in Nebadon itself.  That is an entirely different revelation not yet ready for your ears.  

"Your Amigo Thought Adjuster, K."
END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2020, 11:22:59 am »
Ron, thank you again, so much for this.

Quite a revelation and exciting prospect for all of us mentioned.

Lemuel

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2020, 06:26:10 am »
Greetings Julio and in advance my congratulations for that impressive job of writing the trilogy of books that you speak of so fluently. I wish you many successes and as you end up saying in this informative review of your book Love in Times of a Pandemic, without the help of your Adjuster, I believe that no matter how much creative imagination, as you show you have, I believe that it would not have been possible for you in a record time, completing your book that seems to be very interesting because of its novelty. Once again I present my appreciation and my wishes for a happy culmination of your project.