Author Topic: BEING IN TIME  (Read 125 times)

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
BEING IN TIME
« on: October 06, 2020, 12:20:17 pm »
Teacher : VAN THE STEADFAST                                      T/R : Wenebojo                                        Date : 10/06/2020                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       This is VAN THE STEADFAST, I am available this time through one known as Wenebojo. Yesterday I did a brief symposium on the concept of time as you understand it. Today I would like to add another layer to your understanding to those teachings, much like frosting on a cake. Something more pleasant that will not only stick to your palate, but also to your minds. As you may have read about me in your Urantia book. I indeed had plenty of time on my hands back then. But what does one do when one is left in time for what would seem like eternity ? Well twenty-five thousand years is not eternity, although it could very much seem like that without a calendar to go by or even a wrist watch for most of you, true ?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 I think you can relate to this question. For many of you are doing just that by waiting for JESUS's return, just like I had to until ADAM & EVE showed up. So I could then hand over the baton, so to speak and they in turn could now run with it. Their assignment being that all the races would then follow in their way to the finish line,yes. Let us stay with our original question shall we ? What does one to do in the mean time ? You have read in Paper :21 what a planet is like that represents Light and Life. It is quite a different picture than what you see here now, isn't it ? You have been told it will take a good three hundred to seven hundred years for the MICHAEL MISSIONS to finish what they have started. Helping your planet to be that model of a life meant for all to enjoy.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    I realize that some of you and even those that are retired with plenty of time still have schedules to keep ? Daily routines that you feel like you must abide by or everything would be chaotic, without a structure or blueprint to follow in your life. With this added frosting I speak of. I would like now to give you something to make your daily routine more pleasant. While you all stand there like a bride waiting for their best man to come back to your very altar Urantia. How then do you make the best of the time you each have left ?  Is the big question and the purpose of this very transmission. Well here we go. With a little imagination in every moment throughout your day of doingness. I would like you to try to make time for beingness.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     We are quite aware that you all in some way hang on to your past. Whether it be your personal past, race pride, religious beliefs or a government for which you stand, just to list a few examples here. This will be your lesson for today and every day. Are you ready ? Try to let go of your past by being the best you can be right now. Imagine then, that you are being given a second chance to do your life all over again, but this time by just being better ? You can all do this simply by re-thinking and questioning everything that presents itself from now on in every moment. By going within and asking your Indwelling Adjusters what they would do or say in this very instant. In this way are you adjusting time and helping not only yourself, but others like you while they are also still here in time.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Soon enough will your master return to take his place among you in being the very example of goodness, truth and beauty. But why wait till then ? When you can be that very example right now in time ? You always have a choice in every situation. Just choose the right decision the very next time the opportunity is given, Still can you clock in and clock out where needed, but now have I given you a way to stop for a moment of reflection and be in it. Find moments then throughout your busy day to just be that. An answer to another's thought by being it. Do you have the time ? I think you can make some ? Every situation you find yourself in is a moment in time made just for you to be that answer.  K
« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 12:23:20 pm by Wenebojo »

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Re: BEING IN TIME
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2020, 06:41:53 pm »
Wenebojo--You are coming along fine with your transmissions.  And as you learn to be in the moment when you are receiving them, you will do even better.  I applaud your skills.  You are a real transmitter and go with your instincts as they serve you well.
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken