Author Topic: Audio Transmission / Longing for home.  (Read 117 times)

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Longing for home.
« on: October 10, 2020, 07:05:15 am »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: Longing for home.
Place: Girona, Catalunya, España
Date/Time: 10th Oct.2020 13:05 local  11:05 Z

https://app.box.com/s/n5zktbsnbvwmngzetlhnnqhn9zv3j5d9

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Longing for home.
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2020, 10:05:56 am »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio recording
Longing for home

Lemuel : Good morning everyone. This morning we want to talk about “Longing for home”. It is a feeling that comes or can come to anyone at any age really I suppose, but I think generally this longing for home comes to people when they are in a middle life, especially in old days, like I am and others on the forum. They say, you know, when you get older, you look back on the childhood and you become a child again and I think this is true because I sometime looking back over my infancy and I love the precious memories, feeling the nostalgia for those things that have gone and passed, and will never be again. It is like entering a door that quickly close behind you and you can never re-enter. Well, this is life, is it not really, there is no point looking back because it is just that you cannot go back, one can only go forward.

Nevertheless, you reach a certain age and you look back on your life and you have probably get married and have children and mortgages and the rest to it and separated and divorced. It seems to be part of the course for many people and I am sure you can all identify with what I am saying. So, you look back over the years and you have this feeling of longing for home, oh God you want to go home, you are up with a situation down here, it is so corrupt, the system that is put on top of us from the moment we are born, from the moment we die. The invisible government that controls everything, it is really a global dictatorship. I am sorry if I appear to be down-hearted and negative, in fact I am not, I have always been realistic with my feet well planted on the ground, so I am very practical minded, so very realistic and yes I long for home and what is home ?

You come to realize the great advantage that we have all had to climb the spiritual ladder, goodness knows how many years and to reach a degree of understanding from where we are in the scheme of things and how we relate to everyone else, but more importantly of course is how we relate to our Selves and that of course with a capital “S”. So yes, I am talking about Indwelling Father Fragment, our Thought Adjusters and come to be aware of the fact, and it is a fact, that our home is in Him, yes our home is to be with God, to be with Father. I am sure you all know and remember the history of the “Prodigal Son” – I did a transmission of this some years ago – and it is a wonderful history, everybody can identify with it. A son goes out into the world to do his own thing, to explore and he enjoys wine, women and songs.

We all have wonderful times and experience what it is like to be human, the ups and downs, the troubles and the trials, including the illnesses of course, and we reach that wonderful moment when we have enough of this and we turn the corner and we want to go home. Yes, we all want to go home and we all want to be with Father, but at the same time there is something that pulls us back or pushes us back perhaps, let us say, and that is we also have the desire to serve our brothers and sisters who are still out in the world, so to speak, and that they still have not made the decision to turn the corner and to head homeward.

So, here we are, we are so privilege here on this forum to have such an awareness and to be privy to so much informations, revelations and we are indeed more able than anyone else to point the way to our brothers and sisters, and to give them the benefit of our education and what we have received and only wanted to share it with them. So, while at the same time – I can only speak for myself, perhaps there are others of you who have a similar thoughts – I really want to go home, I long to go home, but at the same time I also long to remain here for many more years if possible, to be of service to my brothers and sisters and obviously to be about Father’s business in every way or shape or form it may come.

Yet, at the same time, as I mentioned before, I am realistic, I get my feet firmly planted on the ground. I am in my eighty-two second year and my body is like an eighty-two years old  car looks like or rather performs like. Many of you are in a similar situation, I know, so what possible good could I be to anyone else when I can hardly stand-up. Well, it is good to have a certain sense of humor with these things, but nevertheless this morning, this is our talk or conversation, our thoughts speaking out loud. Longing for home, but also longing to be of service, to be about Father’s business. Well, it’s a Saturday and whatever you do this weekend, I hope you are also able to enjoy it and here in Spain we still have a tremendous  problem with the virus. Madrid once more is on locked-down, it is a tremendous problem as you can imagine. Well, I just hope you’re all safe and are able to still enjoy your life to some extent, that’s it really, and so try to have a nice weekend, relax and thank you so much for listening and I hope to talk to you again very soon, so I say bye-bye for now. Domtia
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.