Author Topic: Lightline USA TUE 13 OCT - Q & A audio tape  (Read 171 times)

Offline newstarsaphire

• Administrator
  • Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Lightline USA TUE 13 OCT - Q & A audio tape
« on: October 13, 2020, 04:29:20 pm »
Afternoon All,

Here is the link for todays Lightline USA,  TUE 13 OCT - Q & A audio tape

https://app.box.com/s/cqxy9iobuiu2cjj55wmwk0o17rudbe8d
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lightline USA TUE 13 OCT - Q & A audio tape
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2020, 08:06:26 am »
Newstarsaphire, thank you for the story.
I didnĀ“t get to join Lightline yesterday, I was in hospital suffering the effects
of anesthesia, administered by my dentist, which disagreed with my body.
I am still recovering but at home.

Lemuel

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2020, 10:18:36 am »
Lemuel, I pray for you quick recovery my brother. But for now rest in the peace that pass'th understanding. For thine is the family of God from which you belong always and forever. Especially in our hearts for your gift on this forum is our shining light for those of us still stumbling in the dark. I will get by with my candle for now until you come back with your torch. Namaste' from Wenebojo

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2020, 12:40:33 pm »
Wenebojo, thank you for your kind words.

All of us here on the Forum are trying to let our little light shine as best

we can.

We are family, all dedicated to our Father because we are His children.

Lemuel

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2020, 01:07:47 pm »
Because of a Dr. Appointment yesterday I was unable to attend Tuesday Lightline.    Sorry I missed it but of course I have listened to the tape.   Very interesting questions and answers.

Especially the  discussions about the Birth of Jesus.  With what was discussed, it is going to be be so difficult on the Christian Communities and their  "many" sects and divisions to come to  accept the truth that was discussed yesterday.   The doctrines of Christianity iof always held to the belief of "the Immaculate Conception" or "Virgin Birth".
The whole  proclamation of the  Virgin Birth is certainly not to new to the many religions and philosophies throughout  mankind's histories..
check this out if you are interested:     https://www.hope-of-israel.org/originsVBmyth.html

I want to just comment on a couple of other items as well.   
Ever since, a couple of years ago, that the idea and plan of a Regency was put forward, I have been so intrigued and excited and am glad to hear that it is still on the table even if it takes about a year after the appearances of Jesus  and/or the Magiesterial  Sons have incarnated and the Missions will have been initialized and become visible to all of Urantia.   We have been informed that there will need to be a restructuring and modernization of not only  the US Constitution but certainly in all National Governments around Urantia if they are to be able to work in concert with whatever version of a Second Return of Jesus coupled with whatever version of  a Magisterial Mission is put into place.   It will certainly be a real challenge for mankind.   I am wondering if there will be some sort of Constitutional Conference or Constitutional Congress similar to the original held in Philadelphia from September 5th to October 26th 1774 and the second held on May 10 1775.   The impact of a  restructuring and modernization of the US Constitution will be HUGE!!!!!!!
As I said, I find the entire subject of a Regency to be  most exhilarating!

Everytime the warnings and updates are given about the "earth changes" one thing that pops up for me is how travel and transportation will be effected.   If there are earthquakes and mass floodings and volcanos there may be few if any road that can support travel ...let alone any way to fuel  major travel so most will like be stuck wherever they are if where they are even exists!
There will be no aspect of life that will not be impacted.   It may well be a return to pioneer days!   WHERE IS THAT WAGON TRAIN AND WHEN DOES IT LEAVE FOR YORK ??/...LOL.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 01:46:33 pm by LarryG »

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2020, 12:06:09 am »
I take your comments as they are Larry and just fine.  

The entire question of the Second Return is mostly a fantasy subject among Christianity today.  Oh, they feel they know.  But what they know is mostly from a 19th century examination of the Second Return and its means and effects.  Sadly those teachings deal with eschatological fantasies as all such thing always do. because it is so easy to believe in them.  Why we fall prey to the cookies of a Santa Claus Jesus is beyond me, but then the churches are guilty as sin for providing no real research or any deep interest into the truth of the Gospels, pro or con.

For that reason Larry, I think the Second Return will cause a schism and Christianity may break apart into Baptist dreaming and Lutheran decisions to stand the course and drive down the middle of choices as they so often do.  We have in my community several churches called the Church of the Open Door.  They are fundamentalist as one can get over the inerrancy of scripture.  And that leads us right back to our thread about will man believe the Bible instead of Jesus this time?  I kid you not, that is the schism at work and fully so I am afraid the stone minds of those resistant to change become as such.

Insofar as the Regency is concerned, it is necessary and I hope they push it and we have another true leader arise like our George Washington who understood the requirement for change and precedence.  God willing we have George with us yet to tsk tsk our choices to his contrary views of counsel to the new Regency.

Thanks Larry for a chartiable view of things as I do too and we may have a mini civil war on our hands if Jesus does not supress the militias and move the giant armies of Russia into a home style meal to take their minds off a Jesus wrecking the idea of Putin's Empire Federation.

END
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 04:35:39 pm by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline dreamcat01

• Dream And Pray For Wisdom To Serve!
    • MSN Messenger - medging@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2020, 03:20:56 pm »
You can't get better than George Washington and I would serve gladly on his cabinet. He was a military genius of a different type that the Continental Congress was looking for. His patience and the ability to see forward what was needed to win against a far superior foe was what won that war. As a child, I began reading all materials about how life and hie military campaigns. I submit to you all that had there been no Washington, the rebellion would have failed miserably and most rebels would have tasted the rope of rebellion at the hands of the Kings' me! A true giant amongst men fighting impossible odds, but with patience, intelligence and and real, sincere prayer, he was about to turn the tide and be successful.