Author Topic: A Absence of Transmissions  (Read 180 times)

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
A Absence of Transmissions
« on: October 23, 2020, 09:50:30 am »
Well, despite the news of expanded circuitry and a plethora of new celestial teachers wanting to speak to us and through us. Besides those that do their LightLine broadcasts. I don't think I've seen a single new transmission all week ? Maybe this weekend will bring in a bountiful harvest ? 

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: A Absence of Transmissions
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2020, 11:00:32 am »
Now you are talking like a true believer, Wenebojo, and we believers need to see the means of progress for ourselves and for those who join us as friends to deliver that progress.  Right now that is through transmissions helping us to see us through this dark tunnel we are presently working in.

Thank you for the post and I fully support your statements in it.  Let us hope transmitters can be encouraged by the coming days to spend some time finding their voice to help inform us all and better.

Ron Besser
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Re: A Absence of Transmissions
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2020, 03:51:07 pm »
While I too have not seen more transmissions, I have noticed a change in the way I have been receiving what little I can.  I have had visions much more than usual and see this as part of the opening up process to getting better and clearer ones.  I  recommend that you include MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK in your attempt to get more.  He is there and He knows a lot about revelation and how it comes through.  I can feel a lighter and less resistant energy when He is involved, if that makes any sense.  

from MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK:
"There are many beings coming into your awareness at this time, not all necessarily just those involved with the missions.  Amethyst has begun to experience some of them, as well as others on the forum.  But many of these new entities are inexperienced in the art of transmitting through humans, and just like you have had a learning curve, so do they.  They are getting organized and starting to get their land legs in better and stronger condition.  Make sure you pay attention to any prompts, no matter how insignificant they seem to you.  Once you can feel them with and near you, you may not recognize then and dismiss it as the beginning of a real transmission.  This is a time for you to pay very close attention to all of your thoughts and feelings, and ask questions about those that you don't understand.   There are some very rich nuggets waiting for you to discern."
« Last Edit: October 23, 2020, 04:20:27 pm by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken