Author Topic: Audio Transmission / TRANSMIT  (Read 204 times)

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / TRANSMIT
« on: October 23, 2020, 01:33:00 pm »
Speaker: Michael of Nebadon
Subject: TRANSMIT
T/R: Lemuel
Date/Time 23rd Oct. 2020  19:33 Local  17:33 Z

https://app.box.com/s/3sl4v65wrlbhxvej8zzxc60iire8ze75

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / TRANSMIT
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2020, 03:38:51 pm »
Very good Lemuel, and a most appropriate message as we are ready to move more Lightline hosts into place as soon as they are good transmitters, and that can happen quickly once you make the break through.   Good luck to all of you and feel free to contact me, Ron Besser, at aronolac@comcast.net . or to other hosts if you refer.  WE might be able to help you in some ways.  Thank you.
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2020, 08:24:39 am »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

TRANSMIT

This is Michael of Nebadon, I have come through this one this evening simply because he has asked for a transmission. Many of you are thinking what is the result of the new circuitry being put into place if there are no transmissions posted to the forum. Well the answer is of course that most of you who would like to learn to transmit are afraid that you are unable to do so and of course this is nothing more than your egos that you have allowed to persuade you that this is true and of course it is not, nothing can be further from the truth. You must accept that you are sons and daughters of your Universal Father and you have in each and every one of you a Fragment of Himself that has been residing in you since your childhood and you all know what to be called your Thought Adjuster.

So, if you are serious about wanting to transmit then you must form the habit of putting yourself into a situation where you can receive and transmit. If you want to experience rain falling on your face, you will never experience that if you are sitting down in your favourite armchair. You must get out and sit somewhere, holding your head up and wait and soon or later it will rain and you will experience how wonderful that is. I use this analogy because it is simple and I know you understand it. I am Michael of Nebadon and I want to encourage you – do not allow your ego to persuade you that you cannot do it or you are not worthy of becoming a Voice of God.

The circuitry is opened and it is waiting for traffic, two ways tracs, from above to you and from you above. All you need to do is sit quietly, form the habit of sitting quietly on the edge of your bed every morning with your feet touching the floor, offer a little prayer to your Thought Adjuster or to Spirit in general if you prefer, keep it short and keep it simple. It must be sincere of course and then surrender, let it go and just sit quietly. You may, if you wish, center your concentration or focal, focalize on your third eye, center on your heart chakra, it does not matter which and sit there quietly for about fifteen minutes, no more, because to begin with you must be patient for that, so this is what I encourage you to do and I will leave it like that for the moment. I am Michael of Nebadon and I thank Lemuel for calling me this evening and I bid you all a very good evening.

This is Lemuel, well thank you Michael very much. To-day is Friday the 23rd of October, 7.20pm and 5pm zulu. Thank you very much for listening and I bid you all a good evening.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online JRL1944

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2020, 11:28:40 am »
Good morning Lemuel,

I enjoy your Audio Transmission / Transmit and I like what Michael of Nebadon said and I quote:

''Do not allow your ego to persuade you that you cannot do it or you are not worthy of becoming a

Voice of God. ''

Sometimes we really feel unworthy and we let our ego dictates us what to do. If we are really sincere

the quotation above will help us knock out our ego on the canvas that persuades us we cannot do it 

or we are not that worthy.

The practice exercise that Father Michael of Nebadon gave us to sit quietly on the edge of our bed 

every morning and offer first a little prayer to our Thought Adjuster is worthy of trying.

Thank you Lemuel

Robert