Author Topic: Passing of George Barnard  (Read 270 times)

Online weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Passing of George Barnard
« on: November 16, 2020, 02:01:24 pm »
I just found this on my email account so I want to share it with the rest of you.

It is with the deepest sorrow that I tell you of the passing of my husband, George Mathieu Barnard, cofounder of the 1111 Progress Group, author, therapist, spiritual healer and transmitter of celestial messages for decades.

It is true that George wore many hats throughout his 81 years and he wore them well, but for me, his greatest triumph was our joyful home brimming with the loving energies of the realms to come.

George cheated death several times in his lifetime but eventually death finds all of us. And so, it was that on November 7th he drew his final breath after a long illness.

Thankfully, Love knows no bounds and tonight George is boundless as I write this tiny epitaph to a fabulous life, one lived in the service of the Divine. Eternity awaits with baited breath for him now. This is not an ending, but rather the beginning, and a beginning we all share as we make the most of our mortal moments and dream of times to come.

We will meet again. Be blessed my darling George.

You are loved!

Sunny

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
 You lit a Flame, and it will become a Raging Fire — ABC-22.

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Passing of George Barnard
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2020, 03:48:30 pm »
Usually, I receive the 11.11 messages on a regular basis to another email address which I have not been able to have a look at for a while. It is the 11.11 that leads me to the Urantia Book, long before I discover the serara forum. Very sad indeed to know the departure of a true servant of God. Thank you weydevu.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2020, 05:12:35 pm »

Weydevue, thank you for passing this message on to us.
George Barnard has been a very inspired man and has truly lived his life in service to God and man.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
George Baranrd has died and a messager from him through Ron Besser to you
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2020, 10:07:15 pm »
"I am George Barnard through Ron Besser.  We who transmit like this never lose the ability or the time to transmit and I want you all to understand that I now understand what a glorious helper your Ron is and how we are both used in identical ways.  Ron has no intention of doing as I did, not do I have any intention of doing like he does and still does on Urantia.

"I am George Barnard and my death was easy and I am still awake after being torn from my bed when my wife decided I was not snoring right.  She was right.  I suffered a broken neck decades ago and once in a while it got in the way, not healing properly, of my breathing apparatus.  For that reason I was house bound more than I ever wanted to be but got along fine foe decades, even after working with that behemoth Gerdine,  of that old mission Michael called the Teaching Mission.

"Ron understood my role better than any other on Urantia and respected it fully and I did not until now understand how Ron must work with his peculiar view of spirit being like him getting to figure out how to treat humans as they are without first converting them to spiritual beings, as I am beginning to start from where I am now.

"For your information I know I am on Mansion World 4, and Ron fully expects to be sent there first too, and I see why as he has a representation up here as all do who are destined to use Mansion World 4 to being their morontial careers.  I did not know those things while Ron does, but than I know more in other areas than he knows, and we mutually use ABC22, Bzhutu as we call him together, and now I learn Ron knows  that Bzhutu was highly promotoed out of  the name he used to call himself and that is fine now too as I see it as Bzhutu is back and continues to promote protection for you Ron and well done!

"I am George Barnard, and I am fully aware you are having shakes internally from the cabal and they are unrelenting as they detest any thing I did too and now you are under the gun from my cabal too and that is bad news as they have lots of practice on how to disrupt you.  Please consider me still part of the work on Urantia, as I have permission to achieve this kind of transmission so long as Ron has the ability to stay alive on Urantia too and that is nip and tuck even tonight I see.  HE is under heavy pressure to lerave Urantia at once and might at that and I am sorry to report it is well advanced to say good bye if necessary.   I am George Barnard and I must say good night as I see the clouds gather around all of you as the name of Urantia is being bandied around like a house has caught fire somewhere again and I dare not linger.  George Barnard. k"

THIS IS MICHAEL OF NEBADON Ron, desist for now and close this off as GB is ready to fight again and we need him in peaceup here for many things more too.  K   Michael of Nebadon."
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Majesthia Gondo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2020, 06:33:48 am »
Le groupe 1111 Australien de George était le premier grand groupe que j'ai connu en 2013 après avoir lu  UB en 2012. J'ai tapé sur Google,  message de Micaël,  pour voir si Micaël avait parlé à des gens sur terre.  Et c'est là que je suis tombé sur les messages de Micaël du groupe 1111 ensuite Mezza Verde,  Abondants Hope.  J'ai beaucoup aimé les messages de ce groupe, 1111, et la manière dont George transmettait. C'est dans ce groupe que j'ai connu beaucoup de Médian et comment ils travaillent pour les hommes et avec certains personne, ainsi  que plusieurs Personnalités célestes, d'abord. J'étais content,  car je venais de découvrir  sur1111 que le Melchizédek du temps d'Abraham était notre Prince planétaire dans un message qu'il a transmis.  J'ai connu aussi par le message d'un certain Monjoronson qui est un Avonal, qui parlait de Mission Magistrale sur notre planète.  Bonne continuation de travail à toi George sur le quatrième Monde des Maison. Merci Ron pour cette transmission.