Author Topic: Winter/Summer Solstices Proposal  (Read 367 times)

Online gcmeyer83

• View Profile
    • Email
Winter/Summer Solstices Proposal
« on: December 20, 2020, 07:45:56 am »

A reminder to what I mentioned a couple weeks ago about tomorrow 21 Dec at 10:02am Greenwich Mean Time(GMT) being the Winter Solstice in the Northern Hemisphere and The Summer Solstice  in the Southern Hemisphere. I proposed everyone convert this 10:02amGMT to their local time. If you are not sure how to convert just google “GMT time to local time” When your particular location reaches your local time is the time you put your attention on GOD the Father. Say a prayer, sing a song of praise, play a musical instrument, tell GOD how you love him and wish to do His Will, ask Him for Wisdom to understand what may happen with Jesus’ return. The thing is to do what YOU wish to do at this time and anyone in the world is aware of this same time and does likewise we will have an in masse jubilation and adoration of our FATHER.  Of course there are those that cannot do it at this exact same time due to jobs, confinement, health and whatever but at least try close to this time or even any other time during this day.  Tell your families and friends about this time and those of you who use the social medias and know of a site where to post this message, try that too.  The purpose of this exercise it to let GOD know that there are still many of us on this world who still think and care about him.  Instead of sitting around and twiddling our thumbs during this trying times and waiting for something to happen we can actually DO something to make it happen.

Offline Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Winter/Summer Solstices Proposal
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2020, 11:52:39 am »
George, sorry for asking, but I am just curious. Is there a particular reason to address the Father on that date and time on a global scale ? I am asking because I do it everyday when I wake-up in the morning and I think most of us here do the same. Don’t get me wrong, I am ready to accept your request, it is just that I want to know whether there is any “esoteric” explanation behind this that you may bring to our knowledge, apart “to let God know that there are still many of us on this world who still think and care about Him”. Anyway, thanks for your proposal.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online gcmeyer83

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2020, 03:31:17 pm »
No special reason to pick that date and time other than it is a published known date.  One could as easily pick any GMT date and time they wanted and the have it converted to local time too, but that could get confusing vs using a well known date and time. Of course most of us here on the Form and elsewhere do it almost every day, but they are not doing it at the same time all over the world.  Also nothing "esoteric" about it all, I was just thinking that everyone doing it at the same time globally, which may never have been done before,  would have GOD wondering to Himself what is going on  on Urantia and put and he would smile.

Offline Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2021, 02:55:58 am »
George (gcmeyer83) suggests us at the beginning of this thread: "Instead of sitting around and twiddling our thumbs during this trying times and waiting for something to happen we can actually DO something to make it happen." doing different activities simultaneously that will bring one common, desired result.

1) We still have confirmation that our unspecified actions are paying off. Prayers are spoken of in old and new opinions. New examples:

- Longer explanation from Monjoronson on "I would like you to know that I am here to congratulate you, and to thank you for the work, this great gift that you are giving to everyone." at https://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=16500.msg91224#msg91224

- Christ Michael in the last Lightline USA / EU: „As your Father, I have seen you carry patience, amd steadfastness, adhering to unrelenting duty without rest. . . My Universe has taken a huge hit this year. Humans have been kept in the loop and are actually helping. . . But you are strong, and will succeed in the tasks ahead of you. " in https://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=16540.msg91326#msg91326

2) There are many calls on the Internet for simultaneous, joint meditation, especially related to astronomy and astrology, just because of a specific, known time or astronomical phenomenon? Opinions have been repeated for centuries that the simultaneous collective mental actions of many people at the same time bring much greater results than in proportion to the number of participants.

Could we have received an explanation of these topics that would probably interest a much wider circle of people than just our forum? Perhaps it is explained in The Urantia Book, if one could find it.

Offline Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2021, 03:02:16 am »
Mariposa in the latest US Lightline speaks of an exponential increase in effectiveness, although is not talking about simultaneity.