Author Topic: 22 Bulletin 22 The Implications of The Master Universe 13 Jan 2021  (Read 402 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Bulletin 22 is finally ready for distribution and I make it available to you today for your use and edification. 

Bulletin 22 is called, The Implications of the Master Universe and talks about how it is built and the influences in it.  Some of it you already know, but a lot of it is probably unknown to you since it represents a lot of recent revelation not originally known in the  5th epochal revelation, the Urantia Book.

Bulletin 22 is meant to be a companion piece to Bulletin 21 and that bulletin would help you read better the new bulletin here, but not so essential you can not understand the new one.  It is up to you.

I enjoyed doing 22 more than usual as it speaks to things like thought forms and space canyons and space balls which the human mind can fairly easily grasp.  It also goes into Einstein a little and his statements per a field equation he wrote in 1917, that there is something going on in the universe  you better compute for if you want to understand how light gets bent in its travels.  He called it a constant and an absolute.  What the man discovered was the influence of the Deity Absolute space presence of all things.  Read it.  You will become so smart you cannot stand yourself maybe. 

Happy reading
LINK:
https://app.box.com/s/9ab84umwi81qe92qzb2i5g8k4543td73

Ron Besser
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
Re: 22 Bulletin 22 The Implications of The Master Universe 13 Jan 2021
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 06:10:55 am »
Thanks Ron! Awesome information!

How many emotions after the first reading ...

First, the Grand Universe is egg-shaped in proportion to the size of Paradise.

Second, the expansion and contraction of the universe depends on the location of this "egg". Horizontal - expansion; vertical - compression.

The third is superconsciousness and flangells. At the age of nineteen, I came to the conclusion that there was a “Field of Reason”. And I called the carriers of this field "prozones." Hence my pseudonym.

Fourth, the dark bodies around Havona. Can wash this new "egg" birth? ...

Yours faithfully,

Prozonov

Спасибо Рон! Потрясающая информация!
Сколько эмоций после первого прочтения…
Первое – Большая вселенная имеет форму яйца пропорционально размерам Рая.
Второе – расширение и сжатие вселенной зависит от расположения этого «яйца». Горизонтальное – расширение; вертикальное – сжатие.
Третье – сверхсознание и флангеллы. В свои девятнадцать лет я пришел к выводу о существование «Поля разума». А носителей этого поля я назвал «прозонами.» Отсюда мой псевдоним.
Четвертое – темные тела как вокруг Хавоны. Может мыть это зарождение навого «яйца?...»
С уважением,
Прозонов

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2021, 08:21:06 am »
Prozonov, I propose to answer your questions as best I can below:

Prozonov - First, the Grand Universe is egg-shaped in proportion to the size of Paradise.

Michael of Nebadon - "Ron tells you the time-space area alone is 600 billion light years across.  The Urantia Book tells that OSL1 is double the size of the time and space zone, and that OSL 5, we tell you would swallow up all space levels before it and still have room left over that cannot be measured as distance.  If you can compute that please tell us your answer, please."

Prozonov-  Second, the expansion and contraction of the universe depends on the location of this "egg". Horizontal - expansion; vertical - compression.

Michael of Nebadon - "That is correct.  However understand that the compression of space pushing outward is greater than the compression coming back to the Paradise area again in the contraction phase.  For reason of State we do not ever tell you  how much room extra we get in absolute expansion outwardly, but Ron indicates from the Deity Absolute that the entire volume of the Master Universe expands  to about 60% more than its normal size.  In contraction the Deity Absolute told Ron that it loses about  30% of its normal size at its most contracted point."

Prozonov - The third is superconsciousness and flangells. At the age of nineteen, I came to the conclusion that there was a “Field of Reason”. And I called the carriers of this field "prozones." Hence my pseudonym.

Michael of Nebadon - "Ron loves to work with the mind too Prozonov and has many theories about it too, but these were entirely new to him and he was happy to share a lot about thought we never gave before.  I think it is wonderful all of you are happy to hear about revelatory information like this and this promises more to come if we can keep Ron alive for a little while more."

Prozonov -  Fourth, the dark bodies around Havona. Can wash this new "egg" birth? .

Michael of Nebadon - "Ron reveals the dark space bodies under  the central continuum under OSL4 as a special favor to us as he knows they exist around Havona to be part of the gravity system for the entire Master Universe.  What he speculates is marvelous and I let it stand.  Ron things the dark gravity space bodies under OSL4 relate to the Master Universe becoming infinite and are a gravity zone for absolute gravity when OSL5 expands the Master Universe into infinity.  I also suggest that these dark space bodies in OSL4 were not supposed to be shown at all until the Deity Absolute told Rayson it was okay to show them and the man who drew  that black graphic for Ron died in a hurricane in t he Carribean years ago and this is all that is left of his work for now.  It is sad but true  that the man who drew it never wished to hear about God again and quit life when he died. 

"In any case Prozonov, Ron is delighted to share his work with you and you need to share more of your work with him because you love physics very much and spend a lot of time reading about red shifts and blue shifts which Ron speaks to as well.  However, you have a much more sophisticated view of them than he does and you should tell and write   this list what you do know as that would help a lot to explain some phenomena no one knows about here.

"Thank you, I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON at your service."

END

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2021, 08:41:42 am »
900 / 5000

Translation results

Here in the forum we have to invent another way to be able to express gratitude to Ron Besser than simply to say thank you and I think that for now there is no one that better gathers that feeling than to say: God bless you Ron. Thanks Ron for the information that you have given us in this extraordinary newsletter 22. I am sorry that I cannot get it in Spanish so that I can delight myself even more. There is so much complex information to assimilate but that looks so interesting, among which the ones that I have most enjoyed is the information about the energy of thought and the vital energy that does not depend on material food and the latter because I am almost a worshiper of the sun since It's been a long time and it's not easy for me to function physically when the sun goes down. For all this and despite Ron's health difficulties, I cannot imagine this portal without Ron's presence. Thanks

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2021, 02:24:36 am »
Ron,  
Thank you for this.  I have read both bulletins.  There is a great deal here, and it will take some time for me to understand it.  I hope my questions are not too bad, but I feel as if my brain has been put through a blender. :o  

I truly understood little of it because my knowledge of physics is almost non existent and my mind is, at least at this point, unable to understand much of it.  I know one day I will have to understand it, and I look forward to that day.  

First, is this a new revelation for the NUA, or is it expanded revelation that was not part of the UB?  I guess what I am trying to understand is does the NUA change the purpose of the OSLs?

Second, I get the sense the the loss of the supreme was inevitable from the very beginning.  During my UB years, I understood that the supreme was there to compensate for the deficiencies in knowledge of the experiences of creation in the time and space universe for THE UNIVERSAL FATHER.  I never did know if there was a place for the supreme in the OSLs.  

Is it possible that the supreme destroyed himself because he was shortsighted and unable to envision a new purpose for himself in  NUA?  I know he was angry with MICHAEL and all that He stood for, but did the supreme see the creation of the Federation as the writing on the wall that a NUA was about to begin?  After he revealed to the FATHER all experience that he collected, did he think he would become obsolete?  The NUA was not announced until after the supreme was gone.  

Just as the Solitary Messengers have been given new assignments to participate in the NUA, I would think the same would apply to the supreme.  Or was the supreme intended to be part of the OSLs from the beginning?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 02:30:13 am by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2021, 03:36:32 am »
Amethyst, you write «The NUA was not announced until after the supreme was gone. », but I remember the information from Ron years before the supreme's disappearance that the necessity for Jesus' bestowal on Urantia to be considered null and void is under consideration. I have not made a note of it and cannot recall the details, but I am sure there was such information in that time.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2021, 09:55:00 am »
Hello Amethyst and Andre,
 Amethyst, forget what you thought you knew and permit me to restate a couple of things which if you place on your desk will keep you from getting so confused about supreme issues.

First:  it was NOT inevitable that the supreme should fail.  Several factors emerge as to why failure happened, but primarily the failure was due to a lack of existential coordination of what was supreme and what was Master Universe pattern. 

Second: the philosophy of governance the supreme decided to carry out clashed with the philosophy of governance with the Creator Sons.  This led to the situation of war, and for that reason the supreme refused to retreat unless totally defeated.

Third: God the Supreme never understood that the Trinity of Trinities was his device and work office to obtain the permission needed for the supreme to take on Local Universes and presumably their entire governance when  they either entered the first stages of Light and Life, or the Local Universes would eventually federate.  The supreme considered  that his governance was total for him to decide but Paradise and  the Creator Sons said no, we come first as its Cr ea tor, and  therefore  the supreme governance had to be partial even as they might enter Light and Life or become federated governments.

These are complicated issues for sure, but remember that the supreme never fully understood free will either and as a result clashed with free-will creatures on almost all human planets at least as they were and are designed in our own Local Universe of Nebadon, and  that is true too for our  sister creations in what is now a federated Local Universe with Salvington as  the central hub to its administration.

The resulting failure of supreme presence was gradually understood by the supreme to be fatal to its view that it, the supreme, was first and t he only Deity to control  the time-space continuum and that is surprising to time and space which never conflicted with the supreme before that over the same issues of  total governance.

If you wish to look at this in its simplest components, understand the supreme wanted his way and went to war to get it.  The Creator Sons fought back, and the supreme felt unloved and jumped out the window and committed suicide.

Now that sounds a tad silly but if you wrote a script, the story panel played out like that .  Add the complicated dialog as a director and producer if you will.

However you must also understand that the Master Universe is integrated where one piece of it is part of the next piece of it.  The supreme was part of the development of  the ultimate, and the ultimate was part of the OSL's, and when  the supreme part collapsed, it brought into question just how did the ultimate get any thing done without the supreme?  The ultimate eventually resigned too, and as a result the entire ma t ter had to be turned over to the Deity Absolute.

The Deity Absolute ruled  that the supreme was obnoxious and had to be declared null and void.  The Deity Absolute then ruled that the ultimate was all but useless for further development and it had to step aside too.  With those two experiential Deities now resigned, a new universe age (NUA) was started fresh without these two experiential Deities fulfilling their places in the future perfection of the Master Universe.

Again if you wrote the script for a movie:  God the Ultimate receives telegram he did not get the contract to run four outer space levels he thought he could.  The ultimate sends a message back to the Deity Absolute for confirmation and learns that even the Deity Absolute was unsure about how to dismiss the ultimate, calls the Father, and  the big boss says we must avoid  total collapse.  Accept the resignation of the ultimate, Deity Absolute,  and we issue new stock for a brand new company called  the New Universe Age Mast er Universe Incorporated without those offices in it  anymore.  End of story  to this point.

Please also consider that there are endless repercussions resulting from the loss of all experiential Deity offices in the New Universe Age.  All Bestowal Sons, and all Creator Son bestowals before human involvement as Bestowal Sons, worked with the parallel accomplishment of using the supreme as part of the revelation of what it means for the Creator Sons to endow  themselves as spiritual entities of their own Local Universe Creations.  The matter of Jesus and the time on earth as part of supreme development is under review yet today.  And so are Michael's bestowals as a seraphim, as a Melchizedek, as a Lanonadek Son, and the other superhuman bestowals may allow.  Because these reviews essentially uncover the flaws of the supreme development in them and through them, analysis recalls that these bestowals including t hose outside of Nebadon by other Creator Sons, achieved their purpose, but failed as experiential Deity on levels of supremacy.  I doubt much could be said about ultimacy but t hat is moot at this point to even look at it.

Do not mix up supremacy failures with Creator Son successes.  Do not forget either that the dismissal of experiential Deity more or less negates the entire reason a Creative Spirit holds her seraphim to task anymore either.  What resolution the case of the Creative Daughters will yet come to is clearly stated as a negation of their work in the Local Universes, but it does not address the creation of new Local Universes without them?  That is  the horror being looked at by Paradise right now.  But that is a separate resolution Amethyst to be considered to recall that Local Universes are dual; they are not triune, or are they monothetic.   The entire matter of the concept of Local Universes now must be relegated to the thinking and doing of the program as a totality issue in the Circle of Infinity.  And there I must leave it. 

Ron

MASTER UNIVERSE CONSUMMATOR NUMBER SIX SPEAKING:
"Ron did us the favor of getting through the worst part of these explanations for you by himself.  It is amazing he can do it considering he is using half a brain this morning after a night of such pain and suffering he goes through.   However, notice he does not address the FATHER directly in this and for good reason.  The FATHER is ready to take all in stride, but cannot do so when the Creator Sons are losing one half of the reproductive issues to keep their Local Universe operating with new seraphic and new Local Universe Sonship activated and productive.  He forgets nothing but does not address it because  to him it is mostly and unknown issue, but it is quite real due to the fact that the attrition rate of seraphim to become other  types of Spirit Beings is nearly 50%.

"For  that reason, MICHAEL OF NEBADON, reports that already the production standards in Nebadon are reduced by about 20% and for that reason another 12% is ready to fail for lack of personnel to fill in necessary production slots.  Tat means the entire Local Universe must be revised in personnel reproduction in a different mode from what and how the Creative Spirits provided it in the past.

"We state also that the entire means of production of seraphim is zero now in all Local Universes, and the entire idea of seraphic armies is outdated.  For that reason there are few seraphim ready to serve on Urantia even if they were not banned due to the insurrection they represent on Urantia.   K"
END

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2021, 02:44:07 pm »
Thank you Ron.  That does help. 
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2021, 03:51:22 pm »

Thank you Ron for the clear and understandable explanations you gave to Amethyst in response to her questions.
It really helps to get a better picture of this wonderful, complicated, 
but fascinating topic that has my full interest but remains difficult to fully comprehend. 

I am going to go through the two Bulletins again hoping to be able to absorb the content better and better each time.
And thank you Amethyst for bringing up these questions. 

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2021, 04:30:17 pm »
To you and Amethyst let me st ate that part of the problem all of us have is we live in a secular world without ever having to worry about God in particular, and  the supreme in precise terms ever. 

Further more, we have never received a revelation of the supreme but now it is too late to do so due to  the loss of the Deity of Supremacy.  You are being asked to understand what is just about a card board cut out for that is just about all we have of the real supreme character.  How  you understand much about what was lost is not really possible in any full measure, and t o make it even worse, there is no salient human on  this planet who knows how to read t he Urantia Book when it comes to the experiential Deities themselves.  Mantutia speaks (He wrote the Urantia Book in general and in particular, those papers on the supreme and ultimate.)

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK -  "I am of the Deity nature without being the Deity of the Supreme.  For that reason I knew what I had to write but got caught up in the fight to present him a little bit instead of a lot just because we did not have enough room to put it all in.  Ron is right, and I like the analogy "card board cut out" because it precisely names us showing the front of the supreme without any dimension to the character or figure of the true supreme.  For that reason Ron properly says you will never get a full revelation of it since the supreme has disappeared, but your human lives are the direct result of his work on Urantia, and that tragedy is you are never going to fully understand your parentage until the Adjuster somehow makes it available through His own training eons ago.  For that reason alone, Ron is fully aware of that loss and feels depressed so often over the loss of those he loved and could never express himself to t hem again.  For that reasons we must allay the idea  that the supreme is totally dead because your lives are still supreme in the middle of a batch of headless humans coming up behind you who have no real sense of purpose except to get life done whatever that takes, to them at least. 

" Finally, now that I have my say once more through Ron, the truth of the matter is that Amethyst and Veronica and many of the rest of you, you must fight to understand what Ron seems to know inherently and that is not just Ron but the Deity Absolute moving through his soul to obtain the best while we can about revelatory instances that only Ron seems to be able to manage.  For that reason make the most of it while you have it available, but the truth is that Ron is lost to the future soon, not on Urantia, but to Salvington, as he must realize his talents are so rare he cannot be made available to one Creator Son, but to all when he is full y trained to reveal epochal revelation for all of the Creator Sons in the Federation all of you keep forgetting about.  Ron never forgets it and as a result is included in their deep concerns for Urantia, as Ron is deeply concerned  that it has dropped out of existence on important issues he cares very much about. 

"I am FATHER NOW:

"WE are sure this must comes as surprise to you Ron, but MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK is just back from a meeting with the Federation Creator Sons on Salvington, and for that reason we are sure the news is fresh and ready for assimilation with you.   Trust the entire Mission Ron and Amethyst and Veronica will learn to listen carefully when you give explanations as you are somehow connected to the right strain of thinking we produce up here and not well known to the rank and file of spirit on Urantia just yet.  For reasons of State we declare this post done, but you need to understand  that you Ron must put up with more than the usual "crap," mostly because you are a news center to the cabal as well and I do not mind them learning   this news, but you need to understand that your news is our waste pile not but a little late too.  Be assured that one learns a bitter lesson soon at your elbow.  Good day. FAT HER."

END

Online prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2021, 12:21:35 pm »
January 14, 2021¸ Samara, Russia, local time 21.48. Call from the left. Dictate. We invite you to accept the material on Bulletin 22. You are ready.
Yes, i am ready. You can dictate.
The universe is meant to house not only physical beings but morontia and spirit beings. The spirit is the foundation of all life. He is in charge of everything that happens in the grand universe. In order for life to develop and, as you say, go in a spiral, it must rise from the very bottom, that is, from the smallest particle, from the ultimaton to the creator. It's a very long journey. And you mortals are practically in the middle of that path. Will you be able to pass it further or not? For this, there is life in the flesh, life in the mind. The mind, the universal mind, surrounds you from the very birth. And your tuners are constantly helping your mind connect to it, stimulating your cognitive ability to self-develop and improve yourself. Those who have stopped in their mental development practically doom themselves to spiritual death. The next stage in your life is the morontia state. And where will the morontia soul come from if you exist contrary to the law of the creator, if you openly deny and reject it. Of course, much depends on the upbringing and on the regime of power in a particular country of residence. But whether it is a totalitarian state or a purely Catholic state, all the same, everything again depends on the individual. The tuner's inner efforts to bring you to God do not always resonate with the nascent soul. But take your time to reject these constant attempts by God to knock on your closed door. Most often, it opens during a period of great change, suffering and disaster. This is what awaits you ahead.
(Further information is closed.)

14 января 2021¸ Самара, Россия, местное время 21.48. Вызов слева. Диктуйте.
Предлагаем принять материал относительно бюллетеня 22. Вы готовы.
Да, я готов. Можете диктовать.
Вселенная предназначена для проживания не только физических существ, но моронтийных и духовных. Основой всей жизни является дух. Он руководит всем, что происходит в большой вселенной.
Для того, чтобы жизнь развивалась и как вы говорите, шла по спирали, она должна подниматься с самого дна, то есть с самой мельчайшей частички, от ультиматона до создателя.
Это очень длинный путь. И вы смертные, находитесь практически по средине этого пути.
Сможете ли вы пройти его дальше или нет? Для этого и существует жизнь во плоти, жизнь в разуме. Разум, вселенский разум окружает вас с самого рождения. И ваши настройщики постоянно помогают вашему уму подключиться к нему, стимулируют познавательную способность саморазвиваться и самосовершенствоваться.
Кто остановился в своем умственном развитии, тот практически обрекает себя на духовную смерть. Очередной этап вашей жизни – моронтийное состояние. А откуда у вас возникнет моронтийная душа, если вы будете существовать наперекор законом создателя, если вы будете его откровенно отрицать и не принимать.
Конечно, многое зависит и от воспитания и от режима власти в конкретной стране проживания. Но будь то тоталитарное государство и ли же сугубо католическое, все равно, все опять же зависит от личности.
Внутренние попытки настройщика привести вас к Богу не всегда находят отклик в зарождающейся душе. Но не торопитесь отвергать эти постоянные попытка Бога стучаться в вашу закрытую дверь.
Чаще всего она открывается в период больших перемен, страданий и катастроф. Именно это и ожидает вас впереди.
(Дальше информация закрыта.)

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2021, 12:32:50 pm »
Thank you Ron for so much information, speaking of movies every since I read TUB I always had in the back of my mind what a great animation movie this would be.  In light of what has happen so far it would be even greater,  of course Disney would be my first choice because of their advance technology.  It would be a good learning method for adults as well as children. Just a thought of course.

My question:    Due to the inactivity of  Creative Spirits and with the lost of so many /or all of the Seraphim through out the Local Universes is devastating to all the worlds of inhabited life, and more so for apostate worlds such as ours. What does the FATHER intend to do? Will HE through fiat create a new forms of seraphim for the NUA or will HE leave it up to the Ancient of Days and the Creator Sons to work it out? Except for today I found it difficult to focus on my prays the past few days. It could have been me or the lack of support from my celestial helpers. Anyway as always my prays are for you and the voice of God transmitters and those on this list.GOD BLESS.

Domtia

Weydevu

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2021, 12:43:59 pm »
One more question Ron, when you speak of a spiritual government for Urantia are you saying there will be no morontial beings will be in attendance? Forgive me for my ignorance but I thought the Urantia's government was spiritual all the time.  Thank you.

Domtia

Weydevu

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2021, 12:54:36 pm »
Weydevu, often times to make sure people know when we talk about government of any kind, we use the  term spiritual government to refer to the invisible government that runs Urantia from Salvington.  A planetary government run by  the Constellation is also a true fact, and all planetary governments have a mix of reality personnel from Midwayers to Melchizedeks to Sons of God to representatives of the existential Deities on Paradise.  Uversa government is represented on Urantia  today through the Most Highs, and that is a little unusual but our government will be unusual as MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK has asked that the URANTIA PLANETARY GOVERNMENT, as the spiritual government of the planet, become all spiritual.

That is unusual too in that most planetary governments have a mix of morontia, spirit and sometimes material as with the Adamd and Eves of record here too.

For that reason, we are not going to see much of our planetary government as it will likely be invisible for the most part for whatever reason MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK has in mind.  Nonetheless we will have MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK and MALVANTRA MELCHIZEDEK and MANTUTIA'S friend, SEN-SEN a Melchizedek of high authority that is also a MAGISTERIAL SON BY BIRTH but prefers the work of the Melchizedek's instead.   These variations are staggering but I am glad to know them as well as you may be too Weydevu.

Finally my friend, you are not to be governing yourself alone there in LA, but are to join us in York when the time comes as we need a burly man to see to our operation and security too.  So you will be part of us when the time comes to array all of t his talent in my home town of York.  But as far as a spiritual government, I doubt we see much of this one if MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK has his way.

RON