Author Topic: Magisterial Son Announcement As Their Mission Approaches 17Jan2021  (Read 553 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
From the Magisterial Sons
Monjoronson; Serara; Sen-Sen; Rayson
Declaration of Principle
Sunday 17 January 20201
Summarized from the USA LIGHTLINE 17 January 2021
T/R: Ron Besser
Spokesman: MONJORONSON

(Ron here: I have summarized the points from the transmissions as follows for you:)

1 - The planet Urantia has been overrun with insurrection and today we declare Urantia a “free zone" which removes everyone and allows no one back on the planet until a new spiritual government can be convened;

2 - Those who are Hosts to Lightline, and those who adhere to those principles and support the Salvington government will be helped to maintain their health and their composure.

3 - The Lucifer Rebellion on Urantia is evident again and the old planetary government already destroyed.  The Ancients of Days declare they will hold a Court Hearing immediately and that has begun even as of today, and that is begin the refunding of life again on Urantia as it should be lived and not as it is lived now;

4 - Epochal revelation through Ron Besser will not cease, but it will be made more succinct and useful to the reader;

5 - There is a need to expand participation of greater audiences with Lightline.  Various methods have been suggested and Ron keeps all well done except one which he finds too expansive without enough material to cover its run time.  More on this later.  We need to expand audience and means to produce them;

6 - The appearance and incarnation of Jesus is not put off.  But the insurgency in Washington DC again complicates plans and so be patient until things are worked out again for various approaches to the new President;

7 - The Rayson Corporation is to be in operation soon for inventions badly needed on Urantia.

MONJORONSON speaks:
“I am glad to see these summarized as they tend to expand too much when an audience participates in writing them down; however, we add one more:

8 - "Let it be known that the Magisterial Sons are back on Urantia again tonight and we intend to start clearing the place of all influences which stand in the way for the preponderance of progress for the appearance of Missions on Urantia which must move and make their appearance at once. K”
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 09:02:18 pm by newstarsaphire »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Majesthia Gondo

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Magisterial Son Announcement As Their Mission Approaches 17Jan2021
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2021, 07:24:27 am »
Thank you Mrs 

Offline prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2021, 08:50:24 am »
Ron! What's going on with the site? This is the end...

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2021, 12:26:12 pm »
Hi Prozonov,  Ron is not available today. He is recovering from eye surgery.

Lemuel

Offline prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2021, 01:06:55 pm »
THANK YOU FRIEND!

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2021, 10:33:31 pm »
Ron,
Thank you for this point by point summery.  This helps my brain stay focused on the most salient points.  My mind has trouble sometimes trying to keep the most important parts and not getting distracted by side issues.  It gets worse the older I get.
We are all looking forward to your return to the forum and pray that all went well for you today. :)

Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken