Author Topic: New Man in the White House  (Read 524 times)

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
New Man in the White House
« on: January 22, 2021, 01:09:52 pm »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: New Man in the White House
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time: 22nd January 2021  19:08 Local  18:08 Z

https://app.box.com/s/hoad81h282pb7sscj4utl0m5dsi7wtjo

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: New Man in the White House
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2021, 09:13:34 am »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio recording

New Man in the White House

Lemuel : Good evening everyone. Sitting here for a moment, looking out through my window to some mountains in the distance and the sun has set and there is a lovely pink sky, a few clouds up above, no wind, very peaceful. I am thinking to myself, what is it that is different to-day about last Friday, in fact there is a difference, and immediately in my heart I felt that yes there is a difference. There is light at the end of the tunnel, this is what I feel, it is true thanks, but why is it so ?

I really do think that the new President of the United States of America, the forty-sixth president, Joe Biden, will be like a breath of fresh air and as the saying goes : a new broom sweeps clean, and he has already started to sweep out the old and to bring in the new. Well, we all know, don’t we, it’s not to be a bed of roses for Joe Biden, there is to be tremendous, there are tremendous difficulties that he must face, but I also got a sense that at least for now, this moment, he has the backing of those so many that he did not have before the inauguration last Wednesday and why do I say this ?

I say this because that ceremony of inauguration was like no other I have seen before and I have seen many. There was a light, there was a vibration, there was an atmosphere during the all of the inauguration, for the first time, there was so much light and positiveness, hope and sincerity. How many times did he mention just this for all that he would be a president for all. Well, of course, we also know that there are many who do not want him to be president for all, but at this moment we just want to share what we feel about it and I have tremendous hope in my heart that now, this beginning with the new presidency, but as you know, goes inside with the New Universe Age.

We have the possibility to see some wonderful things in the future and also, yes, we know, we’re going to see something that we would not like to see, yes of course, when there is so much sweeping-up to do, so much dust carried up into the air. Things may seem to be worst than they were before. I’ll give you another metaphor, just think that you are standing in front of a beautiful lake, it is perfectly still, not a ripple of wind and someone comes along with a bucket and scoops the bucket down into the bottom of the lake and lift the bucket up and of course that lift all the sediment at the bottom of that lake and it looks terrible and filthy, but you all know and understand that the lake is already a bucket cleaner.

So, whilst on one end we shall see some terrible things, yes I am sure, but it is for a reason and that reason is to cleanse away the filth that has accumulated over the years. I feel I can speak, if not for all of you here on the forum, most of you here on the forum, we have our hearts, we have our connections with our Beloved Thought Adjusters and we have the love in us because of that and this is why I feel more than ever that this Friday is different and I hope and pray that we will see that this difference continue for the four years to come, throughout the all of Joe Biden’s Presidency.

With these few words, I would just like to say, thank you for listening and I bid you all a very good weekend and I hope to be able to talk to you again very soon, so I say bye-bye for now. Domtia
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online dreamcat01

• Dream And Pray For Wisdom To Serve!
    • MSN Messenger - medging@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2021, 04:27:46 pm »
It is odd to me that people living in Spain or other places think they are knowledgeable enough to say who and who is not good for the White House in America since they don't live here. I do not comment on Spain. WHY? I don't live there and my opinion would be of no use. Trump was NOT my choice but neither is Biden. I know one thing about Presidents here, nobody knows what kind of job they did until at least ten years later. It takes that long for it to become apparent to those of us who live here and those around the globe. I hope and pray Biden does good, I would not wish failure on any President but I have been here since Eisenhower and know a thing or two about a thing or two. Term Limits for Congress is my battlecry. 

I am an avid student of history, particularly American history and nobody who studies American history would say with any kind of authority (if they were not being political), what Trump did or did not do well other than a few things. The absence of a war is a good thing he did. Is he a good guy? I would say maybe not. He is a businessman and the USA is the largest business in the world. Is that good? Not really because it leaves out spirituality totally and as we know, that is why we are here---SPIRITUALITY AND GROWTH. When casting dispersions on someone, even a President, "act in haste, repent in leisure" is a quote that comes to my mind. "Judge not..........."you know the rest.

The Celestials, they see what we don't from another, completely different viewpoint, so I am not calling them down in any way. I am not privy to what they see or don't see, so I offer no opinion on what I cannot see. Let me say this, to a huge majority of Americans, Trump was surprisingly better than some of his predecessors! However, this is only what I see HERE ON THE GROUND OF AMERICA. I cannot comment on Trump's spirituality or lack thereof because I don't know him personally and wouldn't offer an opinion even if I did unless he asked me to. He hasn't asked me for one thing other than a vote.

I am NOT arguing with anyone, but those of you that don't live here, please refrain from giant pronouncements of expertise you do not possess. If you are in the gov't of your country, and dealt with Trump, that is different as well. You are better informed than me so speak on up. 

If not...............opinions are just that-----opinions.

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2021, 05:36:50 pm »
dreamcat01.  Hi!  I totally agree with everything you say in your posting.
Whilst you have not directed it to me personally, I would only comment that I 
would never make a pronouncement of expertise that I did not possess.

It was indeed, just my opinion.

Lemuel

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2021, 12:53:03 am »
I consider that, without being disrespectful, dreamcat01's reaction to Lemuel's publication "New man in the White House" is not very friendly. As Dreamcat01 itself ends its publication, "If not ............... opinions are just that -----
opinions ", especially when it comes to international politics, which is a very important profession. Before, when we did not have the wonders of the Internet, there was very little that we could find out about what is happening and how the politics of other states affects us, but today not only we can but it is a duty and a necessity to try to find out how it is handle these international relations, and especially those that have to do with the superpowers and, in particular, those that handle the most genoside Empire that has existed throughout the history of Humanity, such as that of the USA and its allies.I am not versed in international politics or historian, but I repeat that today, in the age of satellite communications, it is quite possible to be more aware from the outside than from the inside in many aspects and among them about politics. That no one should intervene in the decision that Americans (or any other country outside their own) want to make to elect their president is very different from having an opinion on the matter. For example, our (Colombian) Nobel Prize in Literature, Gabriel Garcia Marquez, gave his opinion in an interview that was given to him as a result of not being able to attend to receive an honorary degree awarded to him by Culumbia University because he was denied a visa, Gabo (as he was known), declared more or less the following: "I have always felt a special admiration for that great nation and its people, for many reasons: for the high quality and numerous intellectuals, scientists as well as for the very superior form how they administer their public institutions; however, I cannot understand how such a civilized and developed people is so careless in electing their presidents. "
So how can we not give our opinion and on this occasion celebrate by having a president today who represents us great hope, especially for us in countries that remain in the third world when we have suffered too much due to the wrong policy of the USA who considers us their backyard. I celebrated the arrival of Trump instead of a Hillary Clinton because his position-taking speech seemed very encouraging, especially because of his frontal attack on the media. But to the extent that he began to support the opposition in Venezuela and came to classify a former president in Colombia as a hero who has been keeping presidents in power who have only increased drug trafficking, corruption and crime against defenders of human rights to the point that in the current government in two years, there have been more than 70 massacres in which peasants, Indians, students and human rights defenders have been victims, not to mention ex-combatants of the FARC (guerrilla), after having welcomed the signing of the peace treaty. And Mr. Trump maintained his support for this government.
This is enough, but I leave it here because I understand very well that Dreamcat01 was not intended to polemicize, for this reason I ask him to excuse me if I said something that he cannot agree on. Thanks
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Online dreamcat01

• Dream And Pray For Wisdom To Serve!
    • MSN Messenger - medging@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2021, 10:38:00 am »
From your viewpoint, I might say the same thing so how could I be offended? It really is an educated opinion because you have real life experience to back it up. I was countering on behalf of Trump for those who listen to main-stream medias crucifixion of Trump and they are notable for their overt Liberalism beyond common sense IMHO. My experience with that is divided (Liberalism) between who pays the bill and the failure of society in general to help people which is one of the reasons governments exist and have to be reminded of that duty to their citizens. I spent the past 12 years being very ill and found gov't to be sorely lacking in helping me with my individual illness and the resulting economic fallout to me and my family.

Trump is a businessman and that is what he did--business. Big business is so many times NOT a friend of the ordinary guy and that is where we have to draw the line. My view on being called "unfriendly". I feel that anyone who possessed the "stones" to speak up against the current "run Trump in the ground campaign" would be considered unfriendly. Here again, just an opinion, but based on what was thrown at me for speaking up.

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2021, 09:16:40 am »
Thank you for your kind response to dreamcat01, which I find very friendly and outstanding. I can see that you understand very well how the show is different depending on the viewing site and whether you take part or just watch it from a distance. I have even considered that if the interventionist policy of your nation is the one known to remove and appoint presidents at convenience in our suffering and defenseless peoples, the possibility should be opened to give us a voice and vote in the presidential elections (...). In fact, we in the forum can understand that all that disastrous and inhumane policy that the American empire and its allies have maintained, has responded to the dictates of the design of slavery and control of the Rebellion and not to the nature of the American people itself. But today as you and I know it and all here in the forum, we have abundant hope, thanks to the Universal Father, to our creator Michael de Nebadon, to Machiventa Melchizedek, and to a long list of outstanding personalities that we cannot close without naming with enormous gratitude to that phenomenal and glorious figure of our administrator and forum representative Ron Besser.
Thanks again Dreamcat01 for your reaction and I would just add that if you play the sax as you write, your music should sound magisterial.
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Offline ur606

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2021, 06:56:45 pm »
Trumpism and it's ideology shows a lack of knowledge about Jesus's teachings. 
ur606

Online roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2021, 08:53:32 pm »
An existence without free will will soon become static.  Free will ensures that the universe continues forever in dynamic change.  
If people treated each other as they would like to be treated we would have heaven on earth.  Let us love one another as God loves each of us 💗!!!
Cell: (603)293-6014
Home: (603)524-4933

Domtia

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2021, 12:25:02 am »
Without freewill, we will look like puppets on a string. 
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.