Author Topic: Don´t Hold Your Breath  (Read 114 times)

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Don´t Hold Your Breath
« on: February 19, 2021, 03:35:06 am »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: Don´t Hold Your Breath
Date/Time: 19th Feb. 2021  09:35 Local  08:35 Z

https://app.box.com/s/87lze4s5edsdea86nzjat8ysf5juzmvn

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Don´t Hold Your Breath
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2021, 05:16:15 am »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio recording

Don’t hold your breath

Lemuel : Good morning everyone. Well, here we are another Friday and I keep saying the same thing every Friday, time simply flies by, but I think may be this Friday could be very different from all other Fridays, specially this weekend could be a very different weekend from any other weekend throughout all of our lives. You know what I am talking about, we are all waiting for an event that if it does take place, it will be the most wonderful event, that this beautiful planet has ever experienced, but with it, it will bring also tremendous problems.

So, I want to say to all of you – don’t hold your breath, relax, we all want the same thing, we have all been waiting for this for so many years and more importantly we have all been preparing ourselves consciously or unconsciously throughout all of our lives, thanks to our Beloved Indwelling Thought Adjusters. Now, you all know this to be true for each and every one of us and now here we are on the brink of something that will change the destiny of this planet and change the destiny of all its inhabitants forever. So, I say again – don’t hold your breath.

In fact, it’s such a mind-blogging event, just think about it and try to imagine how it is going to be, it’s a point of speculation, I know, but it is so difficult to avoid this when it is such....wow!!....I can’t find the word really. How do one feel, well I feel at this moment zero, that is to say I am not excited, I am not disappointed, no, I am controlling my emotions, my thoughts or something else. My thoughts scramble as they normally are, but my feelings are under control and so from my point of view I am feeling perfectly OK.

For the rest of you, my dear brothers and sisters, it may not be like that and perhaps this is more than anything, myself and my Thought Adjuster want to say to all of you – don’t hold your breath. We have been in such similar situation so many times before and although this time all the signs are good, all the lights are green, but one never knows that something could happen again at the very last moment and so don’t hold your breath.

Well, there is nothing more to add, I just want to say to all of you, whatever happens, try to have a good weekend and to enjoy yourselves, to be happy, this is why we are here – to be happy, loving ourselves because we know what we are, loving our brothers and sisters because we are all dear brothers and sisters, because we are all sons and daughters of our One Eternal Universal Father. When all is said and done, what else is there to say other than to appreciate that fact, live that fact, express that fact every day.

Thank you for listening, once again I bid you a very good weekend. Don’t hold your breath and I hope to talk to you soon and perhaps with wonderful comments to make about what we all hope is going to take place, so bye-bye for now. Domtia
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.