Author Topic: The ORIGINS OF AIDS AND AUTISM book offering from Ron Besser - notice  (Read 358 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
The book I scribed with the Magisterial Son, RAYSON, and the input with MICHAEL OF NEBADON and with the DEITY ABSOLUTE, and a host of specialized beings who see to these kinds of things for mankind, has now appeared in print, and is offered for sale at Amazon.com for the time being.  I think the book will be offered through other outlets once it gets established as a popular rendition of what to expect from spirit from now on when our planet is subject to so much turmoil, that its natives cannot fully handle the threats to our civilization and our health in particular.

Here is a screen show of ORIGINS, as I call it short hand.  

The Amazon page it appear on can be viewed directly with this link to it:

https://www.amazon.com/Origins-AIDS-Autism-Ronald-Besser/dp/1665702249/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=origins+of+aids+and+autism+book&qid=1616605144&sr=8-2

Screen shot: Click on the image to enlarge it.

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: The ORIGINS OF AIDS AND AUTISM book offering from Ron Besser - notice
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2021, 05:40:17 pm »
Congratulations Ron for scribing this book with the best from On High.I am sure it is a great contribution to humanity and will pick up sooner than later and fly off the shelves so to speak when the experts realize that the information contained therein, is the real deal.If that has not happened already. All the best.Thank you Ron.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Online newstarsaphire

• Administrator
  • Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2021, 06:31:44 pm »
Ron,

Did you notice Amazon shows both their "used" prices higher than their "new" prices?
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2021, 08:51:05 pm »
No I did not, Phyllis.  I must be asleep at the switch.  Keep your eagle peeled as you catch things I do not.  Thanks.  Ron,  and thank you Moses for a quick study I hope comes true that it may "fly" off the shlef some day.  Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2021, 02:58:06 am »
From Ron's first signals of this book being released (After years of procedures with publishers) I ordered it from Amazon in Europe and got nothing, so I ordered from Amazon USA and so far got nothing but Amazon signals about some unique and incomprehensible operations when Wenebojo has long signaled that he has read this book. The book is amazing, but I don't know of any other book that would go out into the world in such a confused way. Does this mean that the application of the treatment prescriptions that are supposed to be in it will be even more tangled?

Offline Maruchi

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2021, 02:11:17 pm »
Hello, after I bought a digital Kindle version of the book from Amazon in South Korea, I've read its main part except addendum.

It is really a new revelation. It cannot be written at all by any human but celestial existences only. There are numerous new concepts that are never known in our world before. And so amazing and interesting stories are there.

The following subjects were very interesting to me:

1. Four kinds of autism, and their causes and curing methods
Very precise and detailed for curing.

2. 'Autobiotic' stem cell
The prefix 'auto' means free will?

3. The effect of neutron to autism

4. Doctors in Mansion worlds
Mansion world also need doctors who care for the earthly human bodies of the children who are resurrected from the early death in earth.

5. A blue man story who can see ghost and have clairaudience
After death, can a soul dance and walk around earth? It is a soul or thought form?

6. 'Vibracon'
Virus can act like a intelligent entity. Vibrational Concept? Thought form?

7. Effect of steak, lobster and ice cream to autism
We'd rather be careful for overeating of those delicious foods.

8. Medulla oblonga in autism and its first aid remedy
It's like aphasia?

9. Adjutant mind spirits
The roles of the number 4, 5 and 7 were revealed. They are like a spiritual application software to help brains for some functions which are not possible by human body mechanism only.

10. The truth of Lucy who was assumed to be the first human in earth
Her very real life story is told but it is not like our expectation for she is a human.

11. The location of Free Will and Personality in our body
It's very tremendously important knowledge.

12. Immunity system sac
Our good viruses kill bad viruses and their location.

13. Herbal drugs for AIDS
A new mutant emergence of AIDS in years is predicted and the herbals for curing are expalined. Cuckoo virus.

14. A unique chromosome for Urantia only
To be gay or to be a beacon of truth?

15. The real culprit of Alzheimer's disease
In antibacterial effect, the best among 558 plants is what is called ‘돈나무’('money tree') in Korea. Korean didn't know why it has that name until now.

16. Magical soup recipe of AIDS vaccine for DIY
Extraordinarily precise.

17. 'Text Overflow Addendum'
So many interesting things to read more

18. Another celestial author of this book
Thank you for this heavenly elaborated book for saving humans on Urantia!

Thank you Ron for good book!

Maruchi
« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 09:07:09 am by Maruchi »
For a human to live in love is to think truly, word goodly and act beautifuly.

Offline Maruchi

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2021, 12:01:38 pm »
Hello, as a just a reference for the book, I found a paper which state that "Fusobacterium nucleatum, which can pass the blood-brain barrier, is associated with colon cancer and Alzheimer’s disease":
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/346466681_Serum_IgG_titers_against_periodontal_pathogens_are_associated_with_cerebral_hemorrhage_growth_and_3-month_outcome
In the book 'Origin', it states that 'that (Fusobacterium nucleatum) is the real Alzheimer's culprit' and explains it in detail.
Since the 'Fusobacterium nucleatum' lives in teeth, we may prevent many diseases by brushing well our teeth with toothpaste. ;) 
For a human to live in love is to think truly, word goodly and act beautifuly.

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2021, 12:06:11 pm »
Thank you for post Maruchi.God bless.
Love and Blessings,
Moses