Author Topic: THE LAST "GOOD" FRIDAY?  (Read 156 times)

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
THE LAST "GOOD" FRIDAY?
« on: April 02, 2021, 06:56:02 am »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: THE LAST "GOOD" FRIDAY?
Date/Time: 2nd April 2021 12:55 Local 11:55 Z

https://app.box.com/s/yghaav0reeuhw862ahltrsa3o6u0gj3j

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: THE LAST "GOOD" FRIDAY?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2021, 09:16:49 am »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio recording

The last « Good » Friday ?

Lemuel : Good morning everyone. Well, again I would like to voice my thoughts, I hope you don’t mind, but obviously this morning, to-day, and I am sure I am not alone when I say that my thoughts about our Beloved JESUS and I’m thinking, I’m hoping that to-day, the so-called “Good Friday” will be the very last Good Friday to be celebrated throughout the whole of Christendom.

We have been told, and thinking about it, it is so natural that JESUS wants to get rid of the sign of the cross forever and this world has become known as the world of the cross and in the future let us hope that they can find another name for this world. So, we have been told of JESUS’s intention that one of the first thing He will do is to give strict instructions that churches are to remove the cross and to explain why.

It seems to me that it should need explaining, but as we all know that churches are deeply entrenched into their crystallized belief which has become dogma that it will be difficult to try them out, but nevertheless this will be an instruction from JESUS to get rid of the crosses from all establishments, not only the churches and to please stop crucifice Him every year. Well, I think little by little they will come to understand this and they will comply to the request of JESUS, especially when they have already seen Him incarnated and the work that He intends to carry out.

So, this is my thoughts this morning, this message is going to be short, because in fact there is nothing else to say. I don’t want to talk about what happens to-day because everybody knows perfectly well, but nevertheless my thoughts read Him, JESUS and just to say that I hope that you, along with myself, will remain quiet and calm and contemplative, in a serein state as possible and there is nothing else we can do, except give thanks to JESUS. We hope and pray that we shall see Him very soon.

Well, thank you for listening and I was going to say - have a nice day, but you know what I mean - have a good day and I hope to be able to have the pleasure to talk to you again very soon, so until then bye-bye for now. Domtia

I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online gcmeyer83

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: THE LAST "GOOD" FRIDAY?
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2021, 02:46:54 pm »
4 April 2021   4/3/21  Hopefully tomorrow is 0,  blast off to JESUS' return and on the road to Light and Life