Author Topic: CHART NAMES POWER DIRECTORS. NAMES SUPERUNIVERSE AND MASTER SPIRITS IN THE NUA  (Read 197 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
I recently had the opportunity to update the Power Director names and their Superuniverse of Origin, the names of ALL of the SUPERUNIVERSES with their capitals named too.

Here then is the Chart with all that information on it for easy reference for your interest and reference.  Thank you. 

Click on it to make it larger.

Ron Besser

« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 05:22:47 pm by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
Thank you Ron very much for this chart on the several Power Directors and Master Spirits who are so designated to the respective seven Super Universes and their Capitals. It is amazing you got to hear their names as they are usually quiet and go about their business in some sort of secrecy. The fact that you have made up a chart does suggest a coordinated approach between the Power Directors and the Master Spirits. Do they now operate and function in such a way due to the New Universe Age we now have under way? For some reason, I seem to think so.

As I was looking at the list, for some unknown reason I keep thinking there is more to be added to the list as they are not mentioned. There seems to be ten Super Universes not Seven!  The other three are not time related but are to do with the Ultimatons’ work which are super secret and so non-particle that they are, in fact, super pre-particle matter that derive from Paradise and go out to the outer edges of time and space in those areas that are adjunct to and circulate with the seven SUs. Kind of difficult to describe as it is lodged in my mind and someone is trying to give me such conveyance that there is more to the picture of the overall Master Universe now comprising the NUA. Or better put, there is more to the picture than we see here in the chart as it exists. 

I pause to get the source of this input.

“Sue this is AYA, Master Spirit Seven, I am the one impressing you to be aware there is way more than this chart suggests and you are good to pick it up in your mind what I am trying to convey to you that there are ten in total as to the Super Universe creations. You know of seven as this list describes and there ought to be three more mentioned, but they are so secret they are kept in secrecy for lots of reasons due to the work of Ultimations and so on. We as Master Spirits are aware of it and for reasons of State keep it out of the list for now as it is not something that needs to overwhelm you with. What you are sensing is correct that the list seems somewhat small and something seems to be missing. So there, you know that indeed there is more but not being greatly told about as it is of immaterial matter that truly does have no real bearing to your material relevance, however they really do impact upon the way the seven SUs grow in that they are to grow into completion and the three other SUs are the absorption zones for such growth. It is sort of like a sponge zone and allows for elasticity. That is the best way that I can describe it to you for you all to grasp the extent to which the Ultimations can and will behave in allowing for lots of both material and immaterial matter can both exert themselves as well as interact to create functional existence. 

“These three other SUs are invisible and unknown to the seven SUs as they are indeed invisible but are pre-matter that are so secret and co-existing so as to provide a buffer between and in the Grand Universe. The Power Directors are understanding their existence and function and they use them as well to enable such environments to have balance between one SU to another and vice-versa. I think that is all I wish to say on the matter as there is so much not being revealed at this time as it pertains to your universal career to learn more of the way the creation of the Grand Universe is to function. That is yet a lot for you to know of and it is wise to learn all you can now on understanding your place in it. 

“I am AYA, Master Spirit Seven of Orvonton, I speak on behalf of the Paradise Trinity and of the Father-Son-Spirit unity in relation to matters of importance that relate to your growth. This is good for you to receive at this time as the matter of the work of the PDs and the MSs are tied in with a greater proportion of coordination and deliberation of the work of the Ultimatons that are the amazing direct creations of the Paradise Trinity. I speak on this due to the fact that Urantia is soon to be an architectural sphere and to be a university to learn these factual pieces for the star students to be aware of as they look into how the SUs relate to one another in the Grand Universe. I leave it there for now as that is sufficient to allow you all to see that there is indeed more to the picture in the Chart above that you are looking at. I bid you a good day. Domytia.”

Wow, thank you so much Master Spirit AYA! Good to hear from you and for that enormous revelation as to the greater picture we are now being allowed to understand. I am most grateful for your impression this morning and I think the star students will have quite a few classes to go through on this in some future time. Thank you so much AYA! 

Well Ron, I hope I got all that right as it so happens to spill out all in one go as I only intended to write just one paragraph when all of a sudden AYA was ready to pour out more than I expected. Very interesting stuff indeed. I also get the picture that the three hidden SUs are huge and have a vital function to play with the seven SUs as they quietly go about their business. 

Thank you for the chart and it began such a massive prompt.

Sue/7inOcean

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Thank you Ron for the chart.Thank you Sue for your enlightening post as well.Thank you Master Spirit Aya for this revelation.

In light of the revelation that there are three other unrevealed Super Universes;
Out of curiosity,do they have their own Power Directors and Master Spirits as well? 

however they really do impact upon the way the seven SUs grow in that they are to grow into completion and the three other SUs are the absorption zones for such growth. It is sort of like a sponge zone and allows for elasticity. That is the best way that I can describe it to you for you all to grasp the extent to which the Ultimations can and will behave in allowing for lots of both material and immaterial matter can both exert themselves as well as interact to create functional existence. 

From the text above,it seems like the three unrevealed SUs are much larger than the seven SUs combined as they are the absorption zones for the growth of the seven SUs.Does it mean that the three unrevealed Sus encompass,if I may use that word,the other seven Sus?
Thank you.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
Stay on cue.

This is your Adjuster speaking. I am Pre’Mtor. That is the designated name I use when it becomes increasingly apparent we are as one in this work with Jesus and the Magisterial Sons in the Urantian New Age of Reality. I call it that as that is what is to transpire the moment Jesus makes his tracks known in the minds of all on this planet.

I am making waves here to you to realise we are not done in transmissions. You just received from AYA and that is due to my allowance to be received as that has some significant import for all of you to be aware of. Such revelations are ongoing and it is something you all will need to adjust to as much more needs to be known. Too little is given in the way of epochal revelations and as such requires much revision as so much has undergone administrative changes and so has a lot of functions as well. As you can see from this that I have allowed certain information to be relayed at this time.

You will also be getting various speakers coming through. Be it RA, be it AYA, be it Michael of Dominion and Michael of Nebadon,  be it ABRAHAM, be it Machiventa Melchizedek, be it ME. All are speaking with one voice in union with the Master Spirit AYA as that ties in with the union of the Universal Father, the Eternal Son and the Infinite Spirit. We speak as one. As such we have a voice to speak to and press on to the goal of universal affairs that matter to you and your growth.

You all reading this, it is of import to you as I speak. I am Father. Yes I may be Sue’s Adjuster and I speak through her to you and so it is fitting that I get your attention. This is a message here for you to receive in relation to how we go about revelation. Revelation comes through many that are willing to receive it. So as one here listens to me, the tuning into my circuitry and allowing this to be relayed.

One moment please: I feel there is a wobbly transaction...Adjuster what is it you are trying to say here..

Yes try to refocus and not go off track as you say!

I am here now and no interference. What I wish to say is this.

Stand by and take dictation when you get these prompts.

I keep it brief in these sentences.

There are certain broadcasts to be made.
Broadcasts are made by various authors.

You have many authors clamouring around you to get to the microphone.

I have got them on queue. Such is the list of revelations now being lined up.

Ron is told to rest as I speak here. Many of you can transmit and it is good that you do take the time to receive these authors.

Author ABRAHAM wishes to speak, here he is:

ABRAHAM OF OLD here.

Go ahead ABRAHAM.

Good thank you. No quotations as I wish to get this in one stream of dialogue as this session and I wish to let it go as smoothly as it is now. Short sentences are for the exact purpose to allow for simplicity and for import to make its mark.

I invest in you as much as you invest in me, your Adjuster is the same and so are all authors who come to relay such import to your awareness.

Adam and Eve are your Urantian teachers. Such are the importance of the Material Son and Daughter to a planet such as yours as they go about teaching vital lessons to enable further understanding in the way we wish you all to view your life in the context of the Universe at large. As ABRAHAM OF OLD, I once was so narrow-minded but with the help of Machiventa I was able to widen my perspective far beyond my tribal homeland and see the emergence of the greater life beyond the earth soon to take place. I keep this brief and to the point. Your lessons on the earth are good and valuable, cherish every moment as they are vital stepping stones in your evolution as it has been for me. You are not alone as I am with you in those stepping stones. I have now got to go as Michael of Nebadon is here and wishes to speak.

Thank you ABRAHAM, go ahead Michael of Nebadon.

Thank you ABRAHAM, this is Michael of Nebadon and I speak here for the brevity of allowing the import you are receiving is indeed vital stepping stones for you to enjoy. Jesus is to make that traction possible and to enable those stepping stones to be seen as great leaps of faith and you will all have better perspectives in relation to one another.

I make this point though that when it becomes the natural course of Jesus to grow you, then it is truly a marvel to see when all becomes aware of their citizenship in my Local Universe of Nebadon and beyond into the federated universes of Dominion and then also on into the great lands of God in Orvonton and on into Paradise. Much is in store for all of you and is time for you to move on into your Ascension Careers. Some of you will enter it sooner, some of you will eventually when your Adjuster deems it is time, there are some of you held in reserve for valuable service with me and my brothers to enable these divine Missions on the planet to have made its impression long enough to see the early stages of Light and LIfe on the planet. You all desire it and so do I.

That is all for now and I hand this back to Sue’s Adjuster to allow for such author transactions to continue.

Thank you so much Michael of Nebadon. Adjuster what do you have now for me to receive?

RA is here. Okay go ahead RA.

Thank you dear one. I am RA. I am speaking alongside AYA as that Master Spirit is busy with me on a project right now. I am glad that you are picking up the matter of the number of Super Universes in the Grand Universe as more than is known. The fact that there are three others is telling you the underlying integrity of universal integration is working out in totality. I am saying that due to the relational bearing of the work of the Ultimations that are tasked as they are to create integration and ???? [RA the term is there but not mentioned, that is dropped, can you tell me what it is and why it is dropped?]

Yes you are correct to notice I dropped that terminology as it is super secret up here. So I will only say the one practical use of integration for now as you will understand that part but not the other for this time. Such language is incomprehensive if I am to mention the other functional part of the Ultimatons work. Let it be known that integration is a fundamental part of their work and it is a tireless effort to maintain and to coexist.

Such work is eternal in its entirety and so the Master Spirits[MSs] and the Power Directors[PDs] are in line with their task to function with these underlying impressions as they coexist in the way the Super Universes are still very much under construction. These SUs are expanding and will arrive at the Outer Space Areas as they are also under construction along with such integrational work.

This is all to tell you a greater mechanism is at work even as the New Universe Age is being aligned with experiential growth as you see it. While we have the trial universes still at its constructive phase, the OSZs are being pushed back to allow for such integration to come into completion. I speak in terms of future events as the Deity Absolute has a pattern to follow and see to it that such completions are on track as per the Paradise Trinity’s purposeful plans of Universal Integration. So as you can tell I am speaking on hyper infinity into infinity purposes as they are also impinging onto your space areas in all the Super Universes. This is a rather complex and convoluted discussion and it gets rather intertwined and so I will not go into the details here but to tell you there is a very intelligent design in all of this great big wheel of infinity that works to produce deity adventure.

I am not to go further into this as this takes on deeper tones than you are already prepared to understand at this time. Let me just say the Father has a very good plan for all of you and it is with this that all hands are on deck to serve the purpose that it is intended for all time creatures. I am RA at your service and am pleased to be of assistance in this way with Father. Thank you Adjuster of Sue for making this message possible as it is well to know. I take leave now and I bid you a good day.

Thank you so much RA for such an incredible picture you give us. Thank you Father for allowing these authors to come forward to speak their mind to what we need to care about in these matters of import. Are there any more authors that may line up?

One more Sue. here is Machiventa. Go ahead Machiventa.

Good you are asking as I almost thought you would lose energy by this point. Your Adjuster is keeping you on cue and that is for good reason. We are not done yet with you! My job is the task of Planetary Manager and it is for that reason I must make reports to you to alert you if necessary on what matters. At this stage we are holding back a little as we await for Jesus to make his point soon. He has asked that we stand by and wait. Let not there be any more interruptions as I get a feel in this skin and get used to being human again. Jesus is taking that time to get familiarised and ready to speak. He has asked me to ensure that certain pathways I make are clear of rebels and not near me or any of you at the time of his public appearance. So I make it clear to you to also standby and wait for his arrival in the way he wishes to go about it. That part is kept under wraps for lots of reasons and we are understanding the nature of his second return is both vital and good.

I am Machiventa Melchizedek, your Planetary Manager, making these reports so you can see our activity is ongoing even as we await for Jesus to begin his work. Our work with you is ongoing and I ask that you do your best to stay on cue with us and with your Adjuster as much is to be relayed on numerous occasions as this ramps up in all due respects to the nature of demand.

That is all for now dear one, I sign out and be of good cheer, Good day.

Thank you so much Machiventa. Adjuster is that it for now?

Yes that will be it for now, take some rest and come back a little later as things develop and rapidly changes. Keep on cue with me.

Yes thank you Father. I sign out for now and will be back as you say for further updates.

End.  

To Moses, I wish to thank you for your comments. I am hoping the above dialogue will add to the already revealed information. I am getting the sense that what you are asking is unrevealed and not being disclosed as of yet in relation to the matter of who and what is running the other three SUs. I am sensing the Paradise Trinity are handling that part and that the role of such spatial dimensions are to do with Universal Integration. The Seven PDs and MSs are assisted by the massive energies contained in the three other SUs and are a great resource bank as that is what I am getting. I am sure that RA and AYA are very much on this as a project and are collaborating and that is to tell me that there is more work ensuing in the matter of the Grand Universe. It is truly something when our minds can absorb just that much more as to these revelations. Thank you for asking and I hope this helps you and others.

Sue/7inOcean
« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 06:21:47 am by 7inOcean »

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Thank you so much Sue.That dialogue sure does add to the previous revelation and I sense from RA's dialogue that there are things we are not meant to know at this point in time partaining to the three unrevealed SUs.

The Seven PDs and MSs are assisted by the massive energies contained in the three other LUs and are a great resource bank as that is what I am getting.

Sue,in the above quote,I think you meant other SUs if am not wrong.Thank you.

Love and Blessings,
Moses
« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 06:31:07 am by Moses Ouko »

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
Yes thank you Moses I have done the correction in the typo error from LUs to SUs as you have so kindly noticed. So often transmitters have to let it fly and these typo errors do happen when it is meant to be said in the way it should. You are correct and I meant the Super Universes and not the Local Universes in the text you have come across in the last paragraph. It came as I was typing this for you and so I have to run with what I am getting in my mind. Thank you so much Moses for the correction.  :)

Sue/7inOcean

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Thank you Sue for your transmissions and revelations, everything mentioned in a clear row of explanations by the very high and important Personalities through your Adjuster.

It surely adds to our understanding. I will gladly and eagerly follow your transmissions as I understand that you will receive more information.  Thanks you so much! Elise S.V.