Author Topic: Strangely Done Is Our Time To Wait  (Read 217 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Strangely Done Is Our Time To Wait
« on: April 06, 2021, 08:51:06 am »
I sometimes feel I am standing in the gym with a hundred other people to wait out storm warnings outside, and we are all not busy but worried standing there.  Does anyone else find this moment awkward too?

The only thing we have standardized for now is the schedules for our LIGHTLINE courses.  Thank goodness we have that to look forward to.  Nothing much though is being introduced in them to suggest that we have any details why we wait and with what I feel discomfort about storm warnings and the uncomfortable calm at the moment.

I write this too to remind most of us that there has been some sort of shift, major?, in our rulership on Urantia.  It is not spoken to.  That is strange in itself for lack of speech surrounding changes without notice and that is unlike what we are used to for years.  I suppose some of this has to do with the fact that MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK has changed places with our usual planetary management busts and clashes, but no one has declared precisely what might be rebuilt and running in actuality if at all yet.   That is what I mean that we lack the sense of what they want and what do we have that we are so unprepared to speak to us waiting in the gym.

I am not posting to unnerve you at all.  I am posting to speak when there is so much quiet and we are gathered after Easter to ask just what was Easter about this year?  Anybody know really?  I spent the day worried over personal problems on top of the general problem of being unsatisfied with so much calm when so much thought about is not addressed anymore.  Sue Whiley, 7 in Ocean as she is known as too, seems to have a very active branch of incoming information, but it is strangely lacking in detail about now.  

That's it on a Tuesday in early spring and will see some of you when we open Lightline at 2PM today for all.   RON

« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 10:47:12 am by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Strangely Done Is Our Time To Wait
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2021, 09:14:24 am »
Thank you Ron for your post.How are you?I am sure most of us on the forum share similar sentiments and are waiting in the gym with you so to speak.

Looking forward to "seeing" you on LLUSA this afternoon at 2PM.(Actually 9PM in Kenya)

Love and Blessings,
Moses
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 10:47:36 am by Ron Besser »

Offline prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2021, 09:18:18 am »
Or maybe an important message will come to us on Orthodox Easter simultaneously with the descent of the Holy Fire in Jerusalem in the Church of the Holy Sepulcher ...

А может важное сообщение придет к нам на православную Пасху одновременно со схождением Благодатного огня в Иерусалиме в храме гроба Господнего…
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 10:47:57 am by Ron Besser »

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Stramgely Done Is Our Time To Wait
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2021, 10:16:57 am »
Prozonov, when is the Orthodox Easter date?  I think it is fairly close to the western celebration but I never seem to remember when.  Thank you.
RON

Offline prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2021, 10:35:44 am »
May 2
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 10:48:55 am by Ron Besser »

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2021, 10:54:44 am »
Is this the result of using the old calendar. Prozonov?  May 2 may be the result of the Julian calendar.  I looked it up now that you gave me the date and here is the statement I get from on line:

All Eastern Orthodox churches base their liturgical calendar on the Julian calendar, but some use the Revised Julian calendar. It was introduced in 1923 to bridge the gap between the Julian calendar used by the Eastern Orthodox Church and the Gregorian calendar used by the rest of the world.

I thank you Prozonov.

RON

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2021, 04:54:53 pm »
Dear Ron,
Thank you for those comments. I think you describe well what we are feeling but I am rather nonplussed as to words to speak to while we wait. I am getting information but it is so circumscribed that it suggests to me there is a lot of work going on all around us while we wait in the “gym”. You are correct for the lack of details or any real beef as we are getting informed to prepare for something. I think it is due to the fact that Jesus wishes to appear but on his own terms and no one is getting any ideas right now how it is to go. I also feel he is doing this mainly to keep what he does so cloaked so he can reach as many he can in his usual way of appearances. 

I recall the days when he went about collecting his disciples in those initial stages of gathering people around him. He chose common folk of that time and not leaders of a culture. It would not surprise me that he would use that same loving introduction in gaining the faith and trust of all who come to know him.

As to the case of Planetary Management changes, I am not understanding the matter as it is not being spoken to, only that Machiventa is back doing his darndest to keep the rebels at bay! “The rebellion is not over by a long shot!” That is Machiventa speaking in my ear. “They are like fleas hovering around being a real nuisance and I have ordered the Liaison Forces to round them up and take them into custody.”

“As you can tell we still have business to attend to in regards to matters of the rebels and for that matter for the safety of the mission plans that Michael of Dominion wishes to implement. Such heckling is to be expected and so much more is to change due to such heckling. And so you will seem to think there is a strange hiatus but rather there is a fight on our hands to clear the decks and get going in all earnestly for Jesus to make plain sailing.

“What Sue is receiving is a manifold overture of Universal activity that is being made to adjust to the New Universe Age. Such adjustments are to allow the accommodation of the newly introduced Federation of Dominion which is so unique that it has never been done before in other Super Universes. This is ground breaking, as you would call it in Urantia, and so it is for all of us in Nebadon and all those other Local Universes in Orvonton. Such is the adjustments and the corresponding activity the Paradise Trinity allows for such administrative changes.”

“Michael of Dominion is here speaking. I wish to speak to what is troubling you all as to the lack of real dough. The Ancients of Days has requested that we put things on hold until we have clearance from the Paradise Trinity as to the safety of these missions we have intention to press on with. Due to unforeseen circumstances and insidious rebel insurrections, we are now taking the precautions necessary to stand back and wait for further elaboration and clearances. I am not at liberty to speak on the subject at this time until the Paradise Trinity are sure it is safe to even breathe a word while these rebels are still wreaking havoc in certain sectors of the Orvonton universe and beyond. It is truly shocking and damaging and no one can come to the bottom as to why they do what they do. I suspect they are remnants of the old ‘god the supreme’ and are doing all they can to rid the Federation along with the Jesus’ Return and all that it may involve with all of you. They are pests and they do need to be rounded up in my view and taken into quarantine for further adjudication. I leave this matter alone.

“Now this: I am sure you humans are waiting and are patient and I ask that you  continue that with me as I do too with the Paradise Trinity. Things do look dicey and I cannot put a stick out in any case, and so I hold back just a little to ensure that those clearances are officially announced to me through the Ancients of Days. The Ancients of Days are waiting nervously as I do and it does not bode well for any of what plans I have for these missions due to the inconsistency of Planetary affairs as you all have it on Urantia. Urantia is a mess and getting worse. The rebels have really made quite a storm and I have no way in to level out without some heavy lifting. It is not something I wish to do and rather would avoid doing if at all possible, but such heavy force is unmissable and should be used with the utmost care. 

“Machiventa is not going anywhere and is doing his best to keep planetary affairs stable as best as can be managed. It is so skeletal in personnel that it is almost a one man construct. Since all the Seraphim have been removed and the Archangels are now in place to oversee the planet with Machiventa. There is only a handful of such that are with Machiventa. That is as much as can be done for now while the Paradise Trinity is sifting through the matters of the rebels and their insurrections. 

“And this: I ask that you wait and that there will be some things forthcoming I am sure. For now what we have is a good thing planned and it will knock your socks off for what can be apparent soon enough. I am not telling much for obvious reasons to keep it safe as to what our intentions are. Let me assure you Jesus is going to appear and he will make his point.  The people of Urantia will have the chance to gather their wits about them and know the intentions of the Universal Father.

“That is all for now as I wait for incoming news up here. I bid you all well and a good day. K”

Thank you Machiventa and Michael of Dominion for letting us see into the troubles you are encountering even as we speak here. We wait with you, thank you.

Well, Ron and all, I hope that gives us some idea as to what is going on and it does not surprise me as to the persistent “pests” that are still lurking in so many corners of Orvonton and beyond. We have to wait this out and hope for the best. 

Thank you for sharing your comments and concerns. You are right on the dot as to feeling this way.

Sue/7inOcean

Online SongatSunrise

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2021, 02:39:56 pm »
Hi Sue, and thank you so much for your post.  Here is a little word about the subject of hope:  
Dear TA,
I was thinking of hope being the engine that drives intent, good works, that maintains our joy and peace, and that configures the NOW.

When we live in the NOW, we are focusing on the job at hand, on the environment of the situation, on the solutions to problems, on the creative project at hand, on the beauty of our surroundings, and /or all the things that make our lives a joy at the moment.

With the acknowledgment of beauty, we look for the truth in it, and generate the actions that are the result of goodness. Goodness doesn't happen unless there is hope driving it forward.
The Father had a vision of hope in his mind before he extended his goodness in the form of intent.

The hope is the generator. Hope in promises, hope in outcomes, hope in the effort of creation. What you pin your hopes on can be money, prestige, new environment, people, anything physical.
But hope as it presses through dimensions on up to the Father, and down from the Father to us, is a machine. It is a generator of rarefied energy.

But when hope is combined with belief, it becomes a life guidance. It becomes a game changer. It renews health, and eliminates doubt and fear.

Faith, Hope, and Charity are listed together, with charity being given the favor. But the execution of charitable works has to have both hope and faith working together to generate the power, the energy, the focus, the intent of charity.

Hope is not going away unless you let it. It takes a personal choice to hold on to hope. It takes none other than the working of the Father in us to make the very existence of hope a reality. Hope is real. It is not a figment of the imagination. It is not a amorphous cloud. The "Field of Dreams" as the movie goes, was an outcome of hope, hope acted upon, and decisions based on it.

Hope has its power in the focus on the good outcome for other entities, not only human but also divine. Divine entities derive their hope from watching us. They can see in us untapped potential, and talents unknown to us. Their hope is much more concrete in us, than we have in our selves.

But that is a part of the Christian journey, which is to lasso and corral that energy of creativity into a vision propelled by hope. What should the symbol of hope be? Let's create one. A gear? A wagon wheel? A foot? (I think of the Bible verse that says,

"How shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written: How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things!" (Romans 10:15). (Isaiah 52:7))

Hebrews 11:13 says "They all died in faith, not having received the promises". Yet, their hope, shored up by belief, is what is counted to them, as to Abraham, for righteousness. That which is hoped for, when it is seen, is not hope any more. The vindication is satisfying, and the energy of that fulfilled hope now becomes the reality.

Being grounded in faith, hope and charity is the foundation for a life well lived.

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2021, 04:59:04 pm »
Hi SongatSunrise,thank you for this post.

I have just come off Amethyst's LLUSA/EU for today(April 7th 2021) only land on this posting which fits in so well with what was transmitted on the said Lightline. The main theme was power of intentions by Mantutia Melchizedek.Rene-a member on the forum gave his testimony on having an intention.He came to the USA with intentions which took him two decades to achieve. It is not the length of time it took but that he had the intentions in the first place and kept going.

My thoughts are that intention and hope go together.

Your post goes far and beyond to expound on HOPE in such a way that it really sinks into the mind of the reader.

The hope is the generator.
But hope as it presses through dimensions on up to the Father, and down from the Father to us, is a machine. It is a generator of rarefied energy.

But when hope is combined with belief, it becomes a life guidance. It becomes a game changer. It renews health, and eliminates doubt and fear.
Hope is not going away unless you let it. It takes a personal choice to hold on to hope. It takes none other than the working of the Father in us to make the very existence of hope a reality. Hope is real. It is not a figment of the imagination.

Hope has its power in the focus on the good outcome for other entities, not only human but also divine. Divine entities derive their hope from watching us. They can see in us untapped potential, and talents unknown to us. Their hope is much more concrete in us, than we have in our selves.

Thank you SongatSunrise.

Love and Blessings,
Moses
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 08:53:44 am by Moses Ouko »