Author Topic: Silence  (Read 634 times)

Hamid

• View Profile
Silence
« on: November 25, 2015, 07:37:22 AM »
Meditation on Silence.
 My silence, like an expanding sphere, spreads everywhere.
My silence spreads like a radio song, above, beneath, left and right, within and without.
My silence spreads like a wildfire of bliss; the dark thickets of sorrow and the tall oaks of pride are all burning up.
My silence, like the ether, passes through everything, carrying the songs of earth, atoms, and stars into the halls of His infinite mansion.
                                                                                                        - Paramahansa Yogananda

blesn317

• View Profile
Re: Silence
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2015, 06:59:05 PM »
Dear beloved Brothers and Sisters, In my silence know you are always on my mind. Por' Shem and me send you our love, brotherhood, and steadfast support on this soon to be auspicious season for us all. Much love hope to see you all soon. Bruce

mauricio (negrito)

Re: Silence
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 09:38:41 PM »
Meditation on Silence.
 My silence, like an expanding sphere, spreads everywhere.
My silence spreads like a radio song, above, beneath, left and right, within and without.
My silence spreads like a wildfire of bliss; the dark thickets of sorrow and the tall oaks of pride are all burning up.
My silence, like the ether, passes through everything, carrying the songs of earth, atoms, and stars into the halls of His infinite mansion.
                                                                                                        - Paramahansa Yogananda

So let us all sleep together, emptying ourselves of complex materials in our communist and non-community housing!

At a certain distance from efficient thoughts-ideal powerful rays emerge 3 times stronger if we want not to do to the next!