Author Topic: Daniel on Cooperation and Simplification  (Read 673 times)

evan

• View Profile
    • Email
Daniel on Cooperation and Simplification
« on: August 22, 2016, 09:25:08 AM »
Hello dear family,
I'd like to share an old transmission from Teacher Daniel dated June 20 1993 with the subject as 'Cooperation and Simplification'.  The TR is unknown but this old transcript contains much spiritual value today especially as we are called to serve in the light of the coming Missions. If you would like to read the entire transmission the link is: http://nordan.daynal.org/wiki/index.php?title=1993-06-20-Cooperation_%26_Simplification.  It is not found in the TM Archives but only in the Daynal Institute website.  Below are some snippets.  Thank you Ron for allowing this on the forum.
Namaste,
Evan

Essence
In life there are many complexities. It is my lesson tonight for you to set aside trying to make everything so complex and bring it down to the simpleness which life really is. In and of your nature you are divine, and through the divine nature you are given to love. Love, then, should be the essence of all of your aspects of living. It is the essence of what the Father/Mother Spirit is. When you have understanding of this nature you are able to let go of the complexities of life and rely instead on simplicity. Have you not felt often that you were in great turmoil, great frustration and great anxiety over the aspects of living from day to day? And when you stop to consider why the unfoldings of life were so upsetting, you will begin to see that it is because of your own perception, trying to be too complex, trying to put more into each situation than is necessary.

Life should be made of those things which are readily and easily attained. And this is possible when you take out the non-essentials that you try to place on any given situation, relationship, or the like. Rather, if you will come to life, from this day forward, and approach it as an avenue of following Father's will, in following His will you will be able to let go of many of the strings that you have formerly attached to situations and relationships. View life from a more spiritual aspect of being in a loving nature, a nature that so loves that there is complete service in following the First Source and Center.

This week I ask you to look into your own lives to try to find those areas which you are bringing much stress and anxiety to. And look to see if, perhaps, this is because you are trying to be more complex than necessary. Turn yourself over to the Spirit. Allow It to move and guide you so that you can let go of those things which do not behoove you in the spiritual realm and behoove you even less in your physical realm. Let not the living of life cause you to build up treasures which are not essential. The treasures that are essential are those which are formed and created in the divine nature of your being. Let this essence pour through that you can be able to let go of those things that are restricting, binding, and imprisoning; those things which cause you to lose sight of the pathway; those things which cause you to forget that your divine nature and essence is of love, tolerance, and forgiveness.

Human Condition
Daniel: "Life is a journey that transcends many different layers, many times of activity, many times of dormancy, many times of just following the crowd. Life is filled with many times when youfeel you are actively involved, when you feel you are living to the fullest. And then there are times when your life seems to run the opposite, you feel out of touch, where you feel you are not able to contribute, where you are not effective. And there are times in your life when you simply do not care. There are times when you care a lot. For each aspect of life there is the opposite. And part of the experience of being human is to fluctuate back and forth between the harmony and disharmony, between being able to be at your highest and those times of being at your lowest. And this is just the natural course of life.

What we in the Teaching Mission are trying to help you see is that despite life, despite the human aspect of it, you are also of a different nature as well, that is the divine, spiritual side. This divine, spiritual side, if you continue to nurture and feed it, will be the support that will nurture and feed your human side when you most need it. As you take in, listen, as you think about, as you act upon, as you begin to internalize the lessons, the guidance that we teachers are giving the students, you are, in effect, like the sponge, soaking up. And when the time is called upon for you to be of service, you will have soaked up your sponge to that degree that you will be able to provide water that will nurture, feed, and be of service. For, you see, you will be able to be wrung out to provide that water, while at the same time your spiritual nature will continue to enhance and bring water back into that sponge, that you, again, can wring out and feed others. During this timewhen you are feeling incapacitated, take the time to allow the spiritual waters to fill you to the brim, for it is a time of quiet for you, a time for you to reassess so that you can drop away thosecomplex things that no longer serve you, that you can, again, begin to see the simplicity and walk the path that you so desire, that you have been opening up to, to hearing, knowing the Father's will.

My words to you are that you are doing exactly what is necessary for you at this time, so that when the day comes that you are needed and called upon to be of service, you will have that full sponge. You will be ready; and you will be the worker, the apostle. Take heart in this, my dear! Know that what you are going through at this time may prevent you from contact with your teacher, but certainly does not ever keep you from contact with your Indwelling Spirit and the First Source and Center! This is Whom all of you need to work to gain contact with the most. All else will fall into place. Take solace in this. Take comfort and rely upon this time to be a time for growth, even though you are not aware of it. My love to you.

Closing
Let us come together in prayer this evening. `Oh Greatness, First Source and Center, Father/Mother to us all, help us as we ascend through the various levels of understanding, of growing into that perfected state, to be able to sit and be in Your Presence. Help all as we traverse the paths that we can lighten the load of the various paths that we are on; that we can see with spiritual eyes the simplicity of what life is about; that we begin to see that the message for which You sent Your Son, Christ Michael, to this planet and all within this Local Universe, that we begin to see that the message is that of love; that we can be, indeed, creatures of love.'
My peace to you, my friends. Go in the Name of Christ Michael and seek to do His will. Good evening."
~ In kindness and with mercy minister to all who are in distress and in need (UB 140:3.14) ~

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Daniel on Cooperation and Simplification
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 10:08:51 AM »
Dear Evan, Thank you for presenting this lesson. I truly think that it was meant for me to read and study this very valuable teaching, as some times I try too hard to run, when I am just learning to crawl.
Domtia  

He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 11:49:52 AM »
Evan and Dorian, that lesson was from the great teacher Daniel who is here for a small introduction:

Daniel -  "I was the original and first teacher to come forward after Abraham opened the Teaching Mission to all.  Up until that time we had no one to talk to but a few like Gerdean and none you know by name anymore down there.  When Michael told us that we were expanding the Mission to all of Urantia, I was ecstatic and still am today to learn that Abraham is going to do it again shortly.  I taught North Idaho and it was my pleasure to see to its demise many years ago.  What is left is no longer the Teaching Mission but a personal outreach by them via Lightline.  The one called Allene Vick is not to be considered for future use as she is ready to return to the dust of her original concerns and meet her family again on the mansion worlds of the future estate of God and Company."

Ham - "I am a teacher of renown for I was the one who announced to the Urantia Foundation and the Urantia Fellowship at their world conference that the Teaching Mission had begun and that they were all invited.  What did not happen was as important as what did happen, and we let that history go for now, but Ron needs to update his view that North Idaho is useless, but to discover that it is no longer considering meeting after the new year.  Mark Rogers will leave and will be present on high to see the announcements proceed, and he will also learn he was asked by Ron several times to at least talk about what was happening with him and the group as Mark could have had a big part int he coming announced missions."

Mother Spirit - "Ron has had a small reunion to hear Daniel and Ham speak, and here is Will, the lady that started it all on Urantia with a voice over to Kim, the first transmitter on Urantia to realize something unusual was happening."

Will - "As Ron must always remind himself, I am a lady ascender and I come with the great promise I will be back.  Ron remembers my introduction unique to me which goes:
"'May the will of God be around you; May the Light of God be in you; May the Heart of God love you.'  I am Will, and when you hear that introduction in your ear, it is I, will, coming back into the new Teaching Mission.

"I am Will and thank Ron for remembering me so well as I see he does not forget that love he felt for all when this all started.  Amen."

Mother Spirit - "We wish you all a good day too."
END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2016, 04:22:32 PM »
Hello Ron,
Just a quick note to let me know that you stay right on top of our post and if it needs addressing, you  do so.  I really feel more confidant in you and our mission every day.
Domtia

He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw