Author Topic: Apology  (Read 1139 times)

Smudge

• View Profile
    • Email
Apology
« on: September 13, 2016, 09:23:28 AM »
 With all my heart I apologize to Ron, President Eisenhower, and all Serara Forum readers. I recognize the Urantia Book as the greatest source of truth I have ever found. I fully support and pray for the success of all beings and all missions having anything to do with the rehabilitation of Urantia and the full extinguishing of all remnants of the Lucifer Rebellion. I promise that I will not say anything after this apology unless I am certain that it will be uplifting, inspiring and worthy of being heard. I further promise that under no circumstances will I say anything for a period of 6 months from this date. I am pleading for your mercy to remain a member of this Forum so that I may come here freely to learn and be inspired without having to hide in the shadows.
I was foolish not to heed your warning, "I can't let you go on" and should have known you meant exactly what you said. Sensing that I had gone too far I sat in stillness and prayed for my TA to defend me and give me words to speak. Then I read your response and saw how serious my offense really was and couldn't sleep most of the night. As a timid soul I hate confrontations and am easily taken advantage of,  so I was proud of myself for speaking to you frankly as an equal, never questioning the Missions, your authority, not coming from a place of anger or disrespect. My response to your message was shock and bewilderment. I took it as if you were saying to me, everything you know about America, politics and current events is wrong. As a truth seeker deeply concerned about world events and what is currently going on in the world, constantly studying and searching for answers, I threw a few more questions at you as if to seek verification. I was suddenly cut off at this point in this apology and found myself reading about WWI and WWII. I take this to mean that your TA is in full communication with my TA, I can't adequately express what my TA is saying to me, and I had better just shut up and be open to learning. 

evan

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Apology
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 12:40:39 PM »
Dear Smudge,
What a wonderful thing for you to ask an apology from Ron in all candor and humility and to request that you stay as a member of this forum.  I don't want to pre-empt him so this is just my two cents worth. There is an old saying 'to err is human, to forgive is divine'.  We are all at the embryo stage of soul growth and these things are lessons to our little souls.  Our Divine Parents have said again and again that they know we will err and we will struggle; but they have also said that we should never doubt their love for us and that we are cherished beyond measure. So thank you for sharing yourself as we learn so much from each other this way.  I read somewhere that we are still in Kindergarten and when we leave this plane we graduate to Grade School.  
Domtia,
Evan
~ In kindness and with mercy minister to all who are in distress and in need (UB 140:3.14) ~

ssigarto

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2016, 01:01:45 PM »
Like Evan, I cannot speak for Ron or anyone else for that matter.  It takes a real person come forward and apologize as you did.  I applaud you for that, and want to state that as the extended family that we are on this Forum, we don't always see eye to eye and occasionally get into little family quarrels.  But, at the end of the day, we still commune together and support one another because our shared faith and belief ties us together.  
Have faith and do not doubt our love for you, as you are our brother.
Sam
Choose being kind over being right and you will be right every time.

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2016, 04:37:01 PM »
Dear Smudge,  As I was one of the first ones to welcome you to this Forum, let me be one of the first ones to welcome the real you back once again.  Thank you for your words of apology.  I hope I can be as big as you if I ever get off on the wrong foot.
Domtia
Dorian
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

mauricio

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2016, 07:44:48 PM »
Hi Smudge, I learned today with your human heart that takes humility, thank you for this important lesson today  ;) :)

Kurt

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2016, 10:17:01 PM »
Been there, done that myself here a few times! Don't worry about it. Family always takes you back. This is the most loving group you will ever encounter. It brings tears to my eyes at times.
  I've been pretty quiet here myself recently for no particular reason. Just living life in Gods world. This makes me happy. My brothers and sisters here know me as a quiet soul. But they also know I love each one of them!
Domtia
Kurt

Smudge

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2016, 08:49:06 AM »
I am keeping my pledge to keep my mouth shut for six months, no opinions, no ideas, no input. I am soul searching and reassessing who I am and how I come across to people. I just had to say thank you all (not like the Southern y'all, but like all of you. attempt at humor.)

Smudge

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2016, 10:25:13 AM »
I think Daniel in his message to me is right that I am being too hard on myself. Maybe I would be stopping my spiritual growth and silencing my TA by not sharing thoughts with my brothers and sisters. What I am experiencing is cognitive dissonance. Ron and I are in 2 entirely different paradigms as far as politics are concerned. My posts will be quarantined here only, because I don't want to contaminate the site. Friendly opposition is how I see myself, except that I am not opposed, just another viewpoint.

God sees us only as our potential, of what we are becoming. Ron sees America in the same way, the shining light on the hill, the way it was meant to be and probably will be again. He is a true patriot. I see myself as a patriot also, but I see an America of empire and self interests as it really is operating in the world today. I was stunned at his naivity in believing America is so pure. The reason I came across as so arrogant is because I believe myself to be somewhat knowledgable. Everyday I search the internet for hours reading political, spiritual, current events, and historical information. I have bookmarked a site that has a list and can easily access the top 50 alternative news sites. When Ron mentioned America and domination in the same paragraph I was dumbfounded. This definitely raised some doubts in my mind.

Admin//  Smudge I am going to relieve you of your self immolation and anguish over things you see as you do.  I am not against an alternative view but I am against using the site about things the site is not about, and the political views of our era must be eliminated if we are not to confound the spiritual purpose of the web site.  That purpose is to make sure people understand that  a Magisterial Mission is coming to America to enhance what America is an then to use the institutions: political; diplomatic; and legal defense of rights, to suggest to the world that a world government is the solution to many current dialogs around the world  that result in not peace but war.  This site is also closely aligned to supporting and teaching how to encounter the Voice of God for its own purpose as well.

My sense of your viewpoint is that such is misunderstood as to its consequences if you were allowed to build it or realize it.  I try to protect the site from arguments that do contaminate the spiritual profession of many here to cloud what is otherwise great thinking for spirit and its proposed changes.  As a result, I am removing you from the site at least from posting.  I feel you are dealing with us as a Pentecostal in viewpoint when it comes to the philosophy of the American disturbance to peaceful solutions, yet that is not what we want to discuss here.  Until you have a different perspective, not on America, but what the Magisterial Missions are meant to do and to support them where you can, there is no point to you hiding or holding back as we need better constitutional foundations than what is now available while preserving all that is good in the original constitution.   I suspect you will change your mind on many things, but we do not need alternative political views on a spiritual web site.  
Admin//
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 11:01:08 AM by Ron Besser »