Author Topic: Geopiezics + Autism subjects update  (Read 1765 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Geopiezics + Autism subjects update
« on: September 24, 2016, 09:01:04 PM »
From Steve Gitz update on work in Geopiezics 

Ron, you enjoy my updates so I'll take this opportunity to inform you and Rayson that the Geopiezics work has slowed down primarily because 1)  I need to know more than 1 millionth of what Rayson knows...make that I billionth!, and 2) Dr. Brown, physicist, has been unable to give me the time/help I need to further the project.

Also, Ron, I have been making good progress advancing discussion and meetings with autism group leaders. There is one pediatrician in San Francisco, Dr. Priscilla Chan (married to Mark Zuckerberg, the Facebook mogul).  She is committed to world health for children.  I always want to get your and Dr. Mendoza's approval to approach  someone I'm not familiar with but with the resources to fund the test for certain polymeric compounds immediately after birth.  It would take the financial burden (little that it is) from the hospitals and improve our chances for hospital approval to run the tests, so important to the newborns.

I perhaps should have gone to "Curative Means..." and I will next time for sure, but for now,
Thank you Ron from all of us.
Domtia
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Geopiezics + Autism subjects update
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2016, 09:30:41 PM »
My software sent this post to outer space and I had to reset it I hope okay to move Gitz's post here.  You need not understand (I don't) but let me respond to this post as best I can.

Geopiezics - the ball is still in your court Steve.  We were to have met over it and you were to be given information to make sure you have the legal rights tied down.  This entire project with Rayson is off the charts until we get together and get ourselves back to cooperating as we originally planned. 

Autism is a valid subject and you need to do a Paper on it as a way to introduce it to the minds of doctors such as the one you mentioned in the post I moved to here.

Dr. Brown does not sound he takes this the high priority Geopiezic is to be.  I just wait until or unless you wish to clarify. 

I also take it you have been through some hell and back with the flooding in Louisiana.   I cannot help there but I can help you get back on track with project help if you want it, but I need a private email from you if you can to reset this for me. 

Note this:  I am not in direct contact with Rayson these past few weeks because his attention is elsewhere, but he assures me your work is a priority if you stop and take the test of sobriety with Brown and others you work with to finance and logically prepare for its use in drilling sites around the world where it is to be applied with your help and expertise.

Thee micron coal (or as you initially proposed, four micron coal), is a hot subject with me and you dropping it is like the artist who drops her boa just enough to see her breasts, and then disappears behind the curtains - where is the rest of the show?

I am in contact with Dr. Mendoza off and on every week and he has assiduously declared himself available to write that Paper you need to to introduce new-born treatment to avoid autism.  He needs your provisional interest to do this. Tell us what you would like.

I am concerned, and it is nothing you have written either, with the reasons for Brown not having the time to help you out.  How do you read it?  It would help me to know if you have anyone else in the university or college academia consultants to work with?

Your reaction is slow but I know you had a nasty surprise with water, but I also console you with the fact that all of this may be moot within two weeks of receiving this as I am convinced that Rayson will be in the flesh for direct consultation here at my home or at some office in this area to discuss your role and/or inventions and future interest in micron coal production.  If this is the case you  might decided how you wish to handle these developments in a couple of weeks.  Just post me your thoughts privately as I see not reason to discuss business arrangements on this board.

Many thanks Steve for your quick update.

Ron 

gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 04:09:56 PM »
Dear Ron:

More on the specific topic below but first I want to tell you that I was floored with laughter when you wrote, "Three micron coal...is a hot subject with me and you dropping it is like the artist who drops her boa just enough to see her breasts, and then disappears behind the curtains--where is the rest of the show?"  I grew up in New Orleans and I sure relate to that picture.  Reminded me of a friend, Eric, who I met a few years ago.  You'll love this!  Eric moved to Lafayette after his home was destroyed from Hurricane  Katrina.  He moved back to his home town (Jennings, LA) to live near his mom and dad for their final mortal years ( both passed at the time of this writing).  He's so funny describing living with his friends in N.O. while he was practicing nursing in the Victorian-type house with beautiful antique furnishings and on the streetcar line on St. Charles Ave near Tulane and Loyola Universities.  You get the picture.  His partner died of AIDS not long before the storm.  So, he moved west to our area in south central Louisiana.  I can tell he really loved him and misses him.  Well, the funny part of the story.  He built a smallish square house on the family acreage.  Eric told me that he just wanted one large room with a player piano so that he could dance all day naked except for his boa.  He even built a wall around his outdoor patio so he could walk in privacy out the back door wearing only his boa.  Ron, you had to bring up  that image?  You see, Eric is a large bodied man and when he sits down his balls hang out of his shorts, wearing no underwear (not a pleasant sight!) Lol. 
FYI:  I did not drop my interest in three micron coal.  Au contraire!  There is hardly a day that I don't think about the extensive work and knowledge you have accumulated  during your work with your dear friend, Llok, and the excitement and desire that I have to work with you in this field, as you led me to believe that this may happen.  You inferred that this topic would be put on the side at this time but for future consideration.  I'm all in when you're ready to go, that is, to teach us what you know and then go forward.  As you said, this is your baby.  I just feel privileged to be considered to be part of your team when you're ready.

Now, the subject of autism.  I wanted to get off an email to you as soon as I received your post.  Unfortunately, I committed my time yesterday to my eldest son to help work on restoring his home due to the recent floods as you mentioned.  We worked till 7:30 pm CST.  I was covered in white sheetrock dust and tired as hell.  At 68 years I can keep up with the studs (no pun intended).  I dropped 15 pounds slowly over a 13 month period and I'm back to my college weight.  I'm 6 feet tall with all my hair and weigh 168 lbs.--not bad for an old fart.  I have been getting out of bed a little more slowly, though we won't talk about that. Lol.

I'll quit rambling and get on topic: Autism. 
I can't tell you how relieved and joyous I was to have received your post when you wrote, " Dr. Mendoza...has assiduously declared himself available to write that Paper you need to to introduce new-born treatment to avoid autism."  With unexpected glee and thanks I say that Dr. Mendoza not only has my "provisional interest to do this," but also my deep appreciation.  This is exactly what is needed.  A Paper from Dr. Mendoza that insures accuracy in testing and remedy procedures.  And that which speaks to doctors from a doctor (which is what he suggested in the last communications he gave to me thru you).

I previously put some notes together for a Paper describing three phases to be addressed:  Testing, Remedy (Cure), and Prevention.  Logically, one might assume Prevention (nutritional food guidelines for expectant mothers) would be first to consider, and rightly so in the future.  But today I suggest that we need to commence the Testing phase immediately.  Later on we can develop Support Groups to educate the expectant mother how to stay away from foods that may have a propensity to cause the contraction of the virus affecting the new-born.

And now, if I could thank the Doctor?  Dr. Mendoza, you have given Urantia knowledge that I am honored to advance to the medical world in hopes that our children can avoid autism. My background working with doctors and hospitals started over 32 years ago.  Our first child, Peter, was diagnosed with Dyslexia/ADD (no "H" back then).  He has a very high IQ and doing quite well today ( we never went along with the drug treatments that doctors suggested).  We considered it hogwash!  My wife, Jane (passed on in 2004), and I founded the Dyslexia/ADD Parent Support .  Jane served as first president back then.  The Group was well accepted by the medical community.  We were given an office at Lafayette General Hospital as headquarter for the Group.   As far as I know the Support Group is still active today.  We teamed up with several doctors and held conferences with auditorium-packed doctors in various cities like New York, Louisville, etc.  This mentioned to suggest to you that even with my narrow experience in these fields I think I can help to see this through to the end for the sake of the new-born.

Dr. Mendoza, thank you very much for your declared availability to write The Paper.  I need that from you, the Doctor.  I can gain the doctors/hospitals confidence to more readily give it a chance to succeed.

Ron, I'm pressed with time to discuss Geopiezics in this missive.  I did take heed to what you said about wondering if Dr. Brown can see me through this and to the end.  I only stay with Gene because you and our Celestial bothers indicated to me that he could help to that end.  I have not yet found any university or college personnel to help me further my studies in piezoelectricity generation, yet aid me with an Abstract.  More on this topic soon.

Steve

gitz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2016, 04:14:37 PM »
Ron,  OOps.  I was suppose to sent you an email on my reply to you post and I accidentally sent it to the Forum.  Sorry, can you catch it?Steve

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2016, 09:13:32 PM »
Steve,
I would like to say thanks for sharing this with us, it helps us all see where you are coming from and what wonderful work you and Jane have been doing to help these kids as you had a child with such a condition, and put your energy into helping so many both professional and parents alike to get to better understand and produce positive outcomes.  At first, I thought what a careless thing to put something so private here but upon reading it, I'm so understanding and admiring of your work in this much needed area of health improvement.  Thank you so much for placing it for our understanding on this matter and I pray you will work carefully with Dr. Mendoza in your future project and improving the lives of our future generations to come.

Sue

JamesD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2016, 04:37:22 AM »
Dear Steve,
I support what Sue has said, and perhaps posting here by mistake is meant to be. All of it is true human life experienced on this planet. I'm usually not one to post 'high fives' but today I do!
God bless you brother, and you're in my prayers, as is Peter who is probably one those called to lead mankind to new levels of understanding in ways we currently don't recognize.
Love to you. JimD
"It's life Jim but not as you know it....."
   ~ Mait'Eliflik

gitz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2016, 11:35:18 AM »
Hi Sue and JimD:

Thanks for your kind remarks.  I was embarrassed for dumbing down yesterday morning; that kind of crude joking around is inappropriate on our Forum.  You both, as well as Ron (email), lowered my blood pressure I'm sure.  Whew!

Jim, I got it.  Today I will have my son, Peter, show me exactly where you pointed out on the screen to be able to amend the target site.  Thank the Lord he took after his mother.

Steve

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2016, 12:32:57 PM »
Steve, Don't worry about it!  There is nothing in really except some anatomy slips and that was at least an intriguing story to take home.  The problem any web site has that attempts to have high tone at least some of the time, is it gets anatomically correct and takes politics to that level too.  Why do you think those programs on TV called Bloopers are so popular?  We get a chance to laugh as slap stick comedy still works.  Remove if you must but really no harm done to anyone.   Ron

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2016, 03:11:58 PM »
Steve,   Don't remove your post!   I believe there was a reason it landed here.  You shared a side of yourself we would never have known existed.  That includes your special sense of humor.  You certainly have interesting friends!  

Have a good day, Steve.   You are with your family..............................Allie
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

jlivengood

• "Make it so, Number One." Capt. Jean-Luc Picard
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2016, 06:45:37 PM »
Yeah, I'll go along with that. A little gonzo never hurts anybody. I mean, we're Urantians. We'll always be weird.

The rest of the universe probably looks at us like those guys in Stripes. You, know; trying to complete basic training with no Sergeant.
"Don't forget that Jesus never was elected; still we remember His name . . . "
David Amram (composer) "Message to the Politicians of the World"

Licha

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2016, 06:52:11 PM »
When I first found this Forum I was reading everything I could get my hands on regarding the UB. One of the websites that I found and has information on electricity generation with crystals is:

http://www.thenewgoldenera.co.uk/page_1354137.html 

It may be some information that may prove useful here.
Licha

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2016, 07:45:12 AM »
Licha,  Thank you for  giving us this link.   I visited this site this morning and found it very interesting.   I read a few of the articles and  really  found  some of the information to be of great interest in what I have been thinking about in the past couple of weeks.    LarryG
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

gitz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2016, 03:10:49 PM »
Allie:  OK I won't remove it as you and others desire.  Thanks to all.  Already Licha has added a link to a site with multiple essays on electricity generation and LarryG read a number of the articles as I did also.   So, Allie, you're right to suggest it's a good thing to leave the post. The generation of electricity by piezoelectric elements like quartz crystals or manufactured ceramics with similar bending properties and with applied high pressures is not discussed.  But I don't expect to find much, if any, information targeting voltage generation from quartz crystal via high pressures.  This is a new applied science that I coined Geopiezics.

Licha, your a good "bird dog" (an oil field term for someone who searches out good prospects to drill).

Steve

Licha

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2016, 06:18:44 PM »
Hello Steve and Larry,

Thank you for the feedback being useful in some way. I just found Serara Forum in March this year and wondered why no one was talking about energy generation here. If this is a beginning and useful information, I have to thank my Thought Adjuster. I think I have an eclectic mind and am curious about many subjects. Due to life situations I did not go into an astrophysics career, yet my interest in science is there.

My Thought Adjuster, I've discovered has been guiding me on learning about some subjects that soon thereafter someone or myself needed that info and for years have been listening and didn't know it till recently.

Talking about synchronicity, today I saw in Public Media KCET a program called "Brain Maker with David Perlmutter MD," who has done research on gut bacteria and related to brain functions. During his presentation he mentioned Autism and the effects of "bad" bacteria. He quoted several studies published in JAMA.

Later, when I spoke with my daughter about this program, she also mentioned the effects of GMOs in health problems due to the modification of DNA to make plants resistant to strong pesticides, and no real tests have been done to find out the effects on human bodies. Her information was also very eye opening to me and too long to write here.

I am glad, Steve, you made a mistake in posting your message here. And thank you again for the positive feedback.
Have a blessed day.
Licha