Author Topic: URANTIA and The Outer Space Areas & Its Twin Panoptia  (Read 1113 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
URANTIA and The Outer Space Areas & Its Twin Panoptia
« on: November 10, 2016, 12:57:08 PM »
York, PA
Noon Local Time
Speakers: Universal Father, Gaia, Jesus, Michael, Larry of Panoptia, Monjoronson
Subjects:
1 -  Urantia as Unique
2 - Moving Urantia: Supreme and the Ultimate
3 - Looking at Panoptia with Fresh Eyes: Panoptia as a Trimorgraphic Planet
4 - The Coming Announcement for the Magisterial Mission
T/R: Ron Besser
November 10, 2016

The coming Planetary Supreme has issued an edict to make sure Urantia keeps its place in its place in the Planetary System.  It has been rumored that the Deities themselves are looking at the feasibility of moving it into the first outer space area near where it is naturally posited within the Satania System.  No one knows what advantage this new placement would bring, but Michael intimates that it could serve as a beacon to the rest of the Local Universe, that the time is beginning to tell on Nebadon, and that God the Ultimate would accept Urantia as his first inhabited planet as Jesus has worked with the Transcendental Servitals and therefore Urantia, once Jesus is done with Urantia, will be among the first planets ever to receive the intimation of Ultimacy in its affairs.

Ron: Jesus says he is keeping his shirt on until the talk goes into a more substantial direction.  I suggested to Jesus he should not only keep his shirt on but recheck the Ultimate to see how they feel about taking on a sick puppy in the middle of a planetary drought for the first outer space region.  For instance should Urantia be moved there, then our space brothers would have no star maps to show where they visited and with God the Ultimate you could already be moved there before you were moved there in the first place.  Meeting yourself as a Urantian while going there and already living there before your arrived there is a case of fun without knowledge of consequences.

In any case, I think the whole idea is premature for the Supreme because Gaia did issue and edict that Urantia would do not such thing while she had a finger to life against it.

Gaia - “I am the Planetary Supreme, and I walk with all of you daily in search of the remedy of a poor election debate and awful trials to come as Urantia must have her tectonic plates reset however they are going to be done.  For instance, in California, the plate under the Saint Andreas fault is so cracked and buckled it cannot possible be reformed as survive as a picture of a good tectonic plate ever again.  Our surmise is that we wait out the work of God the Ultimate on Urantia, where he is quite active now, to decide what happens to all of California for now.  This thing is not settled and we must wait out the worlds above us to decide how the warriors on Urantia will live until the planet resides in a better way with it earth plates that have to sink and be redone everywhere.”

Ron - The tectonic plate under Pennsylvania is so deep no one would ever think it could have a problem, but it might because it certainly would bring the Pennsylvania coal region back to life by spewing lava into its formations and forever ruining the ability to get at that coal for good.  I hardly know science well enough to talk about the anthracite region made famous in many places for coal so hard it is close to being a diamond, but it still is coal and it still will burn with a blue flame instead of a yellow one with the bituminous productions nature has given us here.  Nonetheless, the entire idea of God the Ultimate becoming involved in resolving our tectonic plate problems is not ludicrous for, and think about this, the Ultimate can shift time around to repair tectonic plates while they are young and realign them so they do not buckle under each other as they do today.  How science would view a change plate that suddenly runs north/south, when it always ran east/west, is beyond my ability to reason as a creature of the Supreme.  However, stranger things have happened in the universe as Michael relates below.

Michael of Nebadon - “Stranger than fiction would be the story of Panoptia, for when it was born as a rock cluster a few million miles from its own sun, it was declared a disaster zone due to the fact it could gather its pieces together to form anything.  When the Supreme viewed it millions of years ago now, (just millions not billions as is the case for Urantia’s age), Panoptia was seen suddenly to gravitationally become extinct and was seen to reform into a cohesive ball of hot rock.  Its melting temperature was over 5 million degrees centigrade and it moves surreptitiously into the column of planet types called trimorgraphically formed.

“Trimorgraphically formed planets are composed of bits and pieces of rock left over from the primary explosions of the sun near by.  The sun that heats Panoptia is truly a last resort sun that almost became a planet before it became a sun, and it is so weak that Panoptia is ready to call for its replacement because it gets so cold on that planet in the winter season in the northern hemisphere that it cannot operate its coal or glue factories to earn their living.  Now I used two words that are not true for Panoptia, but I may not relate just what kind of factories they cannot keep going for their livelihood.   That present Panoptia sun is about three millions miles in diameter is about one tenth that of Urantia.  However the Urantia sun is so hot and glaring lately we have to take measures to tame that one too in order to keep the heat from building on Urantia, and for that we considered tilting the planet, but the Power Directors nixed that one because Urantia then would become too cold and things like happen on Panoptia could happen on Urantia.

“Trimorgraphically formed planets like Panoptia have one other problem and that is, heat is hard to capture and hold and that is because it does not have tectonic plates but has a similar organization of its crust called Trimolarization formations, and Trimolarized Plates crack rapidly when the magma in the center of the planet fails to come to the surface any more as has happened on Panoptia.  The planet either must be regularized by forming a core that it can have access to for magma exchange, or it has to be evacuated for years of service elsewhere by a population of humans so unique we have no category for them.  Urantia belongs in the same category with them as well.

“Our work on Panoptia is even harder to conceive than our work on Urantia, and that is strange enough to encourage speculators to develop the idea of moving BOTH planets into the outer space regions and have them remodified by God the Ultimate is more than unusual, it is a wild idea to me for now.  I have looked at this and wonder just what the consequences would be if we decided to do that to the planetary twins of Nebadon who are so unusual we do not let authorized visitors to come until we are sure we really can keep the unusual evolution on these planets.  I bid you a good day."

Ron - I explain nothing when I remind all of you reading this, that of the now 3.45 million inhabited planets in Nebadon, only two planets, Urantia and Panoptia, have evolved what we call on Urantia as the gay life.  On Panoptia this results in children.  On Urantia it results in ostracization.  Neither planet knows the other planet exists until we arrange visits between the two of them far into the future.

Michael of Nebadon - “We see Ron fuels the fire just enough to mention things not usually spoken to on this forum.  Our work for Urantia is to dis-establish the Biblical profanity of the term gay and let it rise on its own merits; however, we must face the fact that the Father has patterned life on Urantia to follow certain proscriptions concerning the changes to the life systems on Urantia in this matter, by seeing to it that the true values of gay life are submerged into the fabric of the meaning of the whole, and that is the Trinity, and it is the Trinity that raises the issues with gays on Urantia concerning their behavior and death wish to be accepted or die.”

Ron - Jesus has accepted the view that God is benevolent for his treatment of unusual environmentally designed planets, and avers that the life on Urantia, gay or otherwise, is to be determined by people on their own merits, and sees the idea of the life designed by the Father to show itself in gender identity to be not fatuous but endearing to the Gods on high in that they run from one issue to the other as gays, but seldom take the time to understand their unique view of the universe that happens almost in every gay life.  This is not meant to be a lecture on gay acceptance, but a lesson to illustrated that Panoptia men can be impregnated, but the Urantia men just sitting there in their laboratories worrying about their future and in what way to pretend nothing is really wrong with a world oriented against them.

Jesus - “I seldom interfere with a Ron discourse, but I also see he cares not to discuss these issues as to really bring to your attention that life in the Local Universe of Nebadon, carries so much variety that each planet is really a microcosm of what Havona patterns exist to exploit the endless variety of humans possible from the Paradise viewpoint.  Urantia is also unique in animal life and it is being destroyed by poachers and habitat change so rapidly we have instituted protection for the giraffe and the elephant and a few more species not yet fully known to man as to how unique they really are.   There is a sub species of elephant so rare it may not make survival lists, but there are elephants in the tangled jungles of East Africa where only two or their species now exist and we have already considered them lost.  Urantia is foolish and stupid in almost everything it does, but the poachers’ lives will end if they do not change their ways.

“I conclude this exercise into variety for posting so that you all have something to think about as we wait for the Magisterial Mission and other announcements so soon to be produced on Urantia.  I have signed that I will be among those announcing again as we have worked out the problems of my variety of choices for announcements and they will proceed shortly.  I see Ron has openly averred there is no choice but to wait in the middle of a drought of information, but he also has other problems that keep him indoors right now.  I am Jesus and I wish you all a good day.”

Michael of Nebadon - “Seldom does Ron just sit at the computer and worry what to say as he is mostly always ready with the right subject at the right time.  Since Panoptia is so close to you in time and space, and since Urantia is so like Panoptia, but that it varies slightly in its fauna, we see that nothing is worthless when we say that your transmitter will be running a few shops on these various subjects in the near future too.  He is willing and able to talk on most subjects before a live audience when he is fully supplied with transmitting abilities and language to give them an entertaining evening.  We also aver that the best lesson in biology may be found on Panoptia where men can conceive children along with the women when conditions are right.  We leave this subject for now and thank you for your attention.”

Larry of Panoptia - “I was once a Secondary Midwayer on Panoptia, the planet of my birth. [Ron: Larry has humanized and is fused with his Adjuster]  It has fair lawns in the suburbs and streams that can be fished and mountains in a few places people love to go to for recreation.  The planet harbors two billion souls today and while slightly smaller than Urantia, it contains plenty of open space to feel alone once in a while as a human growing there.  I am not pressing for much this day, but I see Ron returns again and again to the variety of our life that Urantia might enjoy to see and watch from a distance.  We are prepared to provide that view with life reviews of our prominent citizens in the future.  We have prepared biographies of our outstanding heroes and that we hold our George Washington as highly as you hold your George Washington in America.  I also wish to state that Ron was our pick in the past to moderate some of this to the world public, but he has taken on so much for us elsewhere, we will rearticulate what to do when the time comes.  Your life with Urantians is impossibly daft as I tell Ron, as he carries the humor gene so large it shines when it should not, but it always gathers propriety when the big Guys speak to us as of now:”

The Universal Father - “I speak once more to the Magisterial Missions, and we will take them on shortly and timely enough that the idea of a Christmas without the real Jesus dare not bloom in your minds.  We see the timing has caught people like Ron in his throat where it sticks as badly as it does in some of you.  However, the transmitter does not fight it out with you, he fights it out with us, and we do not bring charges against him for wishing to just be done with it and let’s get on to more substantial matters.  Panoptia is dear to my hears as was once Urantia, but Urantia has turned dark and unflattering while Panoptia is still bright and cheerful before me.  The difference between the two planets is like day and night, and Urantia is the night because of its continuous defaults before us on spiritual matters so important they cannot be ignored.

“With this regard I will stipulate that mu Creator Son has save Urantia so many times we have nearly lost count on Paradise.  In this regard, I remind all readers of these words to stay tuned for a highly controversial announcement soon to come to the forum only, for I want it known that we must bring this place to order better too, and that it will be accomplished by the Magisterial Son who speaks now:”

Monjoronson - “I have it on good faith that this forum is adjusting to its Presidential election, and that many of you supported the winner.  I also know Ron disdains the problems Trump represents to the Magisterial Mission for a gigantic ego is almost impossible to bring into a happy condition with the Magisterial Sons and what the most powerful nation in the world has to do to maintain itself before Us.  Let me say that the work to be done on Urantia is not all that unusual in certain ways, but in other ways we must maintain a new edge of civility and that is to maintain the status quo of usages on this site which is unusually well behaved for any Urantia point of view list.  We thank Ron for maintaining the decorum and his wish to have it reflect spiritual concerns and not political concerns too overtly.  I am leaving Urantia tonight to go to Uversa once more to confer with the Ancients of Day on the Mission announcement since Jesus has rejoined us for the trial to be set before the world governments so shortly.  In this case, I Monjoronson, will see to the announcement before the third week of November is over.  I say this haltingly since we have to have so many points of view offered in my speech I wonder how we can fit it in all the time.  Meanwhile, when I do announce, Jesus will be standing there with me and may likely speak first for the record.  That symbol Ron showed you on a schedule weeks ago cannot be used but something like it will be shown as our seal before we start.  I am Monjoronson and I wish you all a good day.”

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
Re: URANTIA and The Outer Space Areas & Its Twin Panoptia
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 07:56:54 PM »
Nonetheless, the entire idea of God the Ultimate becoming involved in resolving our tectonic plate problems is not ludicrous for, and think about this, the Ultimate can shift time around to repair tectonic plates while they are young and realign them so they do not buckle under each other as they do today.
But that's cheating.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

Kurt

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 08:31:52 PM »
It's been said Trump is a born again Christian. I believe this. I wonder if Trumps TA would be willing to speak to us on the forum?

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2016, 05:23:15 AM »
It's been said Trump is a born again Christian. I believe this.

Really !!  Where do you get this assumption ?

Clency
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2016, 02:31:34 PM »
Overmind I would be glad if you could elaborate on this cheating.

Thank you.
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

overmind

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2016, 04:32:24 PM »
It was a joke.

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2016, 08:19:34 PM »
Hi T4T,
You asked
Whether he is a Born Again or not it seems that he is govern by some higher value's than Hillary is. Why do I say that. The Main Stream Media has not been able to find any dirt on him in his personal life? It is not there. They have been looking but nothing seems to come up. For every one they have a big file that is just waiting for the time when they need something to undermine the person by revealing some dark problem that they have. but they could not find that.

Just my $.02

Ron

overmind

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2016, 10:31:28 PM »
Hi T4T,
You asked
Whether he is a Born Again or not it seems that he is govern by some higher value's than Hillary is. Why do I say that. The Main Stream Media has not been able to find any dirt on him in his personal life? It is not there. They have been looking but nothing seems to come up. For every one they have a big file that is just waiting for the time when they need something to undermine the person by revealing some dark problem that they have. but they could not find that.

Just my $.02

Ron

You're joking, right?

http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/donald-trumps-scandals-and-insults-scorecard