Author Topic: HOT Ultimatons and Orvonton  (Read 2303 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
HOT Ultimatons and Orvonton
« on: November 19, 2016, 12:38:30 PM »
November 19, 2016
York PA Noon Local time
Subject: the Un-Dissipated Heat under the Superuniverse of Orvonton
Rayson, Science Officer for the coming Magisterial Mssion
T/R: Ron Besser

“I am Rayson, and I offer a quick notice that got lost in a change Ron made to the I AM post earlier today, and he has asked me to explain what has happened beneath the Superuniverse of Orvonton you science buffs would enjoy to know.

“Orvonton is the seventh Superuniverse.  It contains about ten million galaxies and a myriad other star formations to numerous to call out here.  It is also the space area the Father has designated that Ultimatons will be placed in storage so they can cool sufficiently to be used in near space places and for other reasons not even known by me, Rayson.

“As I look out over the Superuniverse of Orvonton, I see so many changes taking place to this super galaxy of galaxies, I cannot always quantify them as good or bad or anything at all.  But somehow all these changes add up to the need to catalog what is happening and to become familiar with the changes that matter and report upon them.

“As Ron was receiving this morning on the I AM transmission, the Havona God the Supreme interjected a note to me as I did contribute much to the I AM revelation Ron is happy to receive.   In that work we did we had some time to reflect, and the Havona Supreme found that he had neglected to remind me that under Orvonton, we had amassed so many Ultimatons to cool that it was causing a disruption in the normal heat patterns on Uversa.   Uversa must cool itself like Urantia does and that is to vent extra heat through vents established to do that on Uversa, but Urantia has to do it with volcanic activity.  In this case, Ultimatons of the favored variety sit under Orvonton in their own space area and look almost like a blazing sun to a passerby.  I am not at liberty to indicate what or why this must remain there for and eternity or two, but it takes that long for an Ultimaton to cool and second, it takes little time for me to explain that we now have the Power Directors looking at the problem and we feel sure a solution will be offered soon enough.

“We believe Ron wants this known so he can make the case there is a ready font of knowledge ready to be told to all of you so long as there is interest in knowing more.  We are seriously considering changing the discussion forum to a membership forum in which those who have the credentials are allows to join, but this is off a little and we understand that Guests follow some of this avidly.  Your interest in Ultimatons will be fully furnished in a few months I feel sure, but for now, know the little stars they are will have to be cooled better than we are doing now under Orvonton.”

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

jlivengood

• "Make it so, Number One." Capt. Jean-Luc Picard
    • View Profile
Re: HOT Ultimatons and Orvonton
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2016, 03:22:25 PM »
Ron and Rayson, thanks for bringing this to us. I, for one, am very intrigued by any scientific or cosmographical knowledge you see fit to impart.
Even more specifically, any information on restoration and reclamation of the soils, waterways, wetlands and so forth to bring Gaia's Urantia into it's rightful beauty and fertility.
Again, thanks. Jim
"Don't forget that Jesus never was elected; still we remember His name . . . "
David Amram (composer) "Message to the Politicians of the World"

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2016, 09:14:51 AM »
Thank you Rayson, one remark is that in the old Book called the Bible, allusion was made of the Ultimaton in the Book of prophet Habakkuk 3:4 :"His splendor covers the heavens, and the earth is full of His praise. 4His radiance is like the sunlight; He has rays flashing from His hand, And there is the hiding of His power."

"His has rays (2 in number) flashing from His hand." This revelation reminds me of the two rays inside the Ultimaton shell which are visible when the Ultimaton is open.

I'm also afraid seraraforum discloses information that should not serve as pure gold ring in the pork snout, the proposal of a website for only those who are interested in the matter is to me a very good idea, and you can cite me among that group.

Domtia.

Assalé
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 09:20:42 AM by ASSALE »
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

JamesD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2016, 05:24:38 PM »
Venerable Rayson (via RonB), you said:
We are seriously considering changing the discussion forum to a membership forum in which those who have the credentials are allows to join [...]
Although I consider the UB a prime source for my study it is but one of several works which I consider substantial in knowledge where attempting to draw parallels on various topics of worship, history and cosmology. Because of this in returning to the UB to reread on a topic each time I find greater meanings in each word. What was previously a word seemingly a filler in the text suddenly becomes a single word "AH-HA", and a catalyst to look further.

I have come to accept this forum as a place of revelation, discussion, brother/sisterhood and worship based on The UB, and I avoid posting when researching or querying topics of mental challenge (for me) where it meant I would refer to other texts (except The Bible, or human science). That view is based on the presumption that SF has a wide audience at various stages of learning, and is creating a history of knowledge for any to discover and presume a basis of fact without being misled by incorrect supposition. Most of my wonderings and wanderings are not posted here for those reasons.

As Rayson surely knows, I, as others have stated of themselves, am in physical isolation when it comes to discussing material of this ilk because of its very non-mainstream nature, and where apparently outlandishly odd concepts may contain a beautiful explanation of truth (or as near to it I can understand); or maybe garbage (but still needed sorting before disposal).

I would appreciated a place where all could mutually explore knowledge, with the aid of Celestial guidance, without angst or misunderstanding of intent from any who simply stumble upon it without reference to its purpose.

I suggest it take two forms. One, where ideas and references may be formally presented in writing. The other, an open instant discussion place as verbal interaction would be useful for bonding, quick mutual development/disposal of concepts, and on-the-spot guidance from teachers.

That said, I am sure the "orchestration" taking place will provide such a means, when/if deemed appropriate, so I finish by requesting my inclusion.

In Love - with All,  JimD
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 06:26:51 PM by JamesD »
"It's life Jim but not as you know it....."
   ~ Mait'Eliflik

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2016, 08:48:04 PM »
...[...]...
“Orvonton is the seventh Superuniverse.  It contains about ten million galaxies and a myriad other star formations to numerous to call out here.  
...[...]...

Affirmative:

First Affirmation:
Our Milky Way galaxy is part of the seventh superuniverse of Orvonton.

Second Affirmative:
Uversa (the headquarter planet), as I understand it, is close to the center of our Milky Way galaxy.

Inquiries:

First Inquiry:

So this new information (which is not in the Urantia Book) that our superuniverse of Orvonton is made up of ten million galaxies would demonstrate that our Milky Way Galaxy is located in the central part of the superuniverse of Orvonton?

Second Inquiry:

If our Milky Way Galaxy is in the central part of Orvonton, how could we be close to "Outer Space"?

Ron: I believe I have already transmitted Rayson to say that Urantia is almost IN the OUTER SPACE Level One.  You need only travel at right angles to the Urantia equator for about Ten Million Light Years, and you come to the first level outer space zone of quiescent space where no particles of matter exist and must be traveled through to get into the space of the first Outer Space Zone.  Now Orvonton itself is composed of greater galaxies than the Milky Way, our own space galaxy, which is the one we can lay claim to as the place Urantia exists in today.  Originally Urantia was part of another distant galaxy now when the Andromeda Galaxy blew apart billions of years ago.  Today Urantia lies on the outer perimeter of the Milky Way Galaxy, and sits almost beside the first outer space zone and would be drawn into it IF the quiescent space zone did not prevent that from happening.  Further it can be stated that the Milky Way is not the galaxy that Uversa is located in because the Milky Way Galaxy is too small to provide the equation of gravity work to hold Uversa inside of it.  Uversa is nearly the size of Veluntia, the biggest star in the Superuniverse of Orvonton,  and perhaps the largest star in all the Superuniverses.  It is Veluntia that holds Uversa to its orbit within Superuniverse Seven, and therefore Veluntia must be maintained at all costs or Superuniverse Seven would collapse.  I am no expert in these universe affairs, but learn to read me better Julio as you can easily misconstrue important facts that would help you realize what it is you are really interested in and that is to understand the evolution of Orvonton as opposed to understanding where Urantia stands in it.  Someday the true story of Superunvierse formation will be told, but not yet as we have many things to understand before we learn detains of our own Superuniverse Seven.  Ron

41.4.6 The massive sun of Veluntia, one of the largest in Orvonton, has a density only one one-thousandth that of Urantia's atmosphere. Were it in composition similar to your atmosphere and not superheated, it would be such a vacuum that human beings would speedily suffocate if they were in or on it.

The answer might be that "outer space" is perpendicular to our Milky Way galaxy.

===

Afirmativas:

Primeira Afirmativa:
A nossa galáxia Via Láctea faz parte do sétimo superuniverso de Orvônton.

Segunda Afirmativa:
(O planeta-sede) Uversa, pelo que eu entendi, fica próximo ao centro de nossa galáxia Via Láctea.

Indagações:

Primeira Indagação:

Então, esta informação nova (que não está no Livro de Urântia) de que nosso superuniverso de Orvonton é formada por dez milhões de galáxias demonstraria que nossa Galáxia da Via Láctea fica situada na parte central do superuniverso de Orvonton?

Segunda Indagação:

Se nossa galáxia Via Láctea esta na parte central de Orvonton, como poderíamos estar próximo ao "Espaço Exterior"?

A resposta talvez fosse no sentido de que o "espaço exterior" é perpendicular a nossa Galáxia da Via Láctea.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 11:22:22 PM by Ron Besser »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2016, 02:15:54 AM »
Andy that is, as you know, Nigel Nunn.  I have met him a long time ago.  He often gives lectures at the conferences of long ago and which I attend many.  He's good.  He has some older work that is outstanding, but they all insist on reading the old Urantia Book which hardly clarifies what Dr. Nunn wants to know or tell us.

I am Rayson:  Ron is right and Dr. Nunn is the correct title.  The problem Dr. Nunn has is he is avoiding the truth of the fact he cannot get through his dissertation without a few more facts.  These facts he has to know:

1)  The Milky Way does NOT contain the capital of UVERSA.

2) UVERSA resides in a Galaxy further north than shows in his picture of location of Uversa and the Milky Way.

3) UVERSA has no direct use of any galactic center but instead relies on the giant sun Veluntia (see post further up) to provide the gravity pull to get Uversa well balanced in that other galaxy.

4) VELUNTIA is neither a star or an asteroid on steroids.  Instead Veluntia is a star that broke itself when it was forming due to huge tidal waves of gravity that pulled it apart partially, so it grew to the size of twenty of your suns and cannot be contained safely in any galaxy without creating a huge fire storm to keep itself in orbit.  The heat from Veluntia is so tepid you could walk around inside of it and then find nothing more uncomfortable than a slight sweat due to your own exhaustion from walking in it.  You would starve to death or die of the lack of oxygen in it, but it would feel like a brightly lit room to go there and take a walk through it.

5) Dr. Nunn concludes he is the right person to determine where Uversa is in relationship to the Milky Way.  He cannot do it unless he has some astronomical facts not revealed yet as for instance, what is the distance from the core of Uversa to the core of the Milky Way?  The answer is not revealed in the Urantia Book, but the distance is twenty-seven million light years, and since One parsec is equal to 3.3 light-years or eight parsecs.  In this calculation one must also allow for a curvature that adds one more parsec to equal nine (9) parsecs distance between the two cores.

6)  Housing on Uversa is vast and it contains close to one trillion standard day citizens and about forty trillion high origin spirits and they all congregate at the center of Uversa where the Ancients of Days go for their Triennial Gatherings of themselves and all who live there permanently.  I Rayson live there as my home. So does Califax, the Father-origin Son, and so on, and we all gather the light of Veluntia as we travel there as its light is such a huge orb it nearly fills the west side of the sky.  Only when Orvonton takes a dip to the southeast does it edge would you would call the south southeast which is nearly a 270 degree dislocation of where it is in the extreme northwest at its height in the sky.

7) Orvonton is not an elliptical plane but a rounded ball of galaxies held together by centrifugal force, and it is not a place of quarantine due to the blind spot Nunn refers to, rather it is so much a near spherical shape it has the problem Urantia does in identifying its own elliptical plane.  Therefore for Dr. Nunn to get his answers he must compute the sphere to be of a diameter of thirty-seven trillion miles across and nearly the same in the north-south and it has close to one hundred billion cross current situations in its atmosphere so the planet is always lit.  Since it is an architectural sphere, the lighting is a secret as to how it gets lit all at once, but Veluntia supplies a lot of light in place of the artificial light of the architectural design.

8)  If you Andy, give this to the discussion form of the Association, they will castigate you.  They dislike Ron enough to throw anything out he proposes, but if you send Nigel Nunn a private email, he will get this for study.  He may do with it what he wants, but he will not get the answers he is after if he pursues his present theories.  I am Rayson.  Good day.

Ron here Andy - Rayson exaggerates their claims against me and I happen to think highly of Nigel Nunn and those he thinks with.  All of this information is soon to be disclosed in the reissued Urantia Book that is greatly expanded just for people like Nigel Nunn.  And for Nigel's information, Rayson is a Magisterial Son, and will incarnate as the Science Officer for the coming Magisterial Mission to Urantia.  I will leave it at that for now.  Thanks.   ron

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2016, 08:13:42 AM »
Isn't the Milky Way the Minor Sector of Ensa according to TUB? I think that's what I read.

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2016, 05:56:50 PM »
Isn't the Milky Way the Minor Sector of Ensa according to TUB? I think that's what I read.

No. The UB was written in a time when we thought the Milky Way was the whole universe, or at least right after that point, so this altered the language and scope of the revelation. Not a whole lot of the discussions about space (in terms of size and location) can be trusted at this point. If you take the book too literally and don't study up on advances in astronomy around that time period, then the book will make it sound like the superuniverses are a million times smaller than they actually are.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2016, 06:13:24 PM »
Thank you Overmind.

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2016, 09:23:35 PM »
...[...]...

Ron: I believe I have already transmitted Rayson to say that Urantia is almost IN the OUTER SPACE Level One.  You need only travel at right angles to the Urantia equator for about Ten Million Light Years, and you come to the first level outer space zone of quiescent space where no particles of matter exist and must be traveled through to get into the space of the first Outer Space Zone.  Now Orvonton itself is composed of greater galaxies than the Milky Way, our own space galaxy, which is the one we can lay claim to as the place Urantia exists in today.  Originally Urantia was part of another distant galaxy now when the Andromeda Galaxy blew apart billions of years ago.  Today Urantia lies on the outer perimeter of the Milky Way Galaxy, and sits almost beside the first outer space zone and would be drawn into it IF the quiescent space zone did not prevent that from happening.  Further it can be stated that the Milky Way is not the galaxy that Uversa is located in because the Milky Way Galaxy is too small to provide the equation of gravity work to hold Uversa inside of it.  Uversa is nearly the size of Veluntia, the biggest star in the Superuniverse of Orvonton,  and perhaps the largest star in all the Superuniverses.  It is Veluntia that holds Uversa to its orbit within Superuniverse Seven, and therefore Veluntia must be maintained at all costs or Superuniverse Seven would collapse.  I am no expert in these universe affairs, but learn to read me better Julio as you can easily misconstrue important facts that would help you realize what it is you are really interested in and that is to understand the evolution of Orvonton as opposed to understanding where Urantia stands in it.  Someday the true story of Superunvierse formation will be told, but not yet as we have many things to understand before we learn detains of our own Superuniverse Seven.  Ron

41.4.6 The massive sun of Veluntia, one of the largest in Orvonton, has a density only one one-thousandth that of Urantia's atmosphere. Were it in composition similar to your atmosphere and not superheated, it would be such a vacuum that human beings would speedily suffocate if they were in or on it.

Thank you Ron and Magisterial Son Rayson for clarifying that Uversa, the home planet, capital of Orvonton, is not in our galaxy of the Milky Way and that is close to the star Veluntia (Urantia Book - document 41.4.6).

On the other hand, our galaxy of the Milky Way is part of the seventh superuniverse of Orvonton and is very close to the 1st region of "outer space".

Really, the most important is spiritual advancement.

Sometimes I am curious about some matters, but not all the subjects are revealed by the Urantia Book, because everything has the right moment to be revealed, when humanity is more matured.

In my view, the main revelation of the Urantia Book is the strengthening of faith and love, with the strengthening of our souls.

With a lot of love to everyone

Julio

=== 

Obrigado Ron e Filho Magisterial Rayson, por esclarecer que Uversa, o planeta-sede, capital de Orvonton, não está em nossa galáxia da Via Láctea e que fica próxima a estrela Veluntia (Livro de Urantia - documento 41.4.6). 

Por outro lado, nossa galáxia da Via Láctea faz parte do sétimo superuniverso de Orvonton e está muito próximo da 1ª região do "espaço exterior".

Realmente, o mais importante é o avanço espiritual. 

Às vezes fico curioso com alguns assuntos, mas nem todos os assuntos são revelados pelo Livro de Urantia, pois tudo tem o momento certo de ser revelado, quando a humanidade está mais amadurecida. 

Ao meu ver, a principal revelação do Livro de Urantia é o fortalecimento da fé e do amor, com o fortalecimento de nossas almas.

Com muito amor a todos

Julio

Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

mauricio

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2016, 09:58:47 PM »
Sometimes I am curious about some matters, but not all the subjects are revealed by the Urantia Book, because everything has the right moment to be revealed, when humanity is more matured.

My perspective is that an exalted burden of revelation would end with creativity to the imaginary, where new works can be created, then the revelation was in measure, to be able to energy for new perspectives of creativity, applied in the work

Don Crownover

• Kindness is Love
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2016, 10:52:20 PM »
Muchas Gracias Ron :-)  I spent many weeks of last year studying the seven, grand and master universe and the movements within and out. Day and night I would not rest from my endeavor into this new revelation. I never could understand just how the Milky Way fit into the picture for hopes of accuracy to understand the size of it all.
Images online didn't seem to make since to me either, with some images of seemingly great exaggerations to the whole super universe scope with the listed number of Creator Sons. And my UB readings seemed to make the Milky Way too inclusive of most the super universe.
Now I am getting a clearer picture in mind and will have to look over my notes and sketches someday anew. Thanks Andy ... Good questions and plunderings in our murky minds sure do get the celestial spirit juices flowing that teach us so well.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 10:54:14 PM by Don Crownover »
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore. Andre Gide (1869-1951)

mauricio

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2016, 08:25:12 AM »
What comes to my mind would possibly be in the distant future as I perceive the time, a need for tools, to encourage pleasant manned journeys, to observe the cosmos, as a fraternal family, when universal laws are understood with respect Ethics, and responsibility, but for this it is first necessary, to encourage values to reach maturity on the planet, in my perspective, technical knowledge is important, but it can not have a hegemony over ethical values, in the case of our Planet, after a moral and ethical education, one could take more time to observe God and his outer universal works, it is very important to study the cosmos, even without having the experience of travel, this is stimulating, to learn (only my perspective)

mauricio

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2016, 08:36:05 AM »
Spiritually, science, must endure, ethical and moral laws, to take responsibility, on journeys in the distant future, which, I imagine will be very rich and aggravable, to learn