Author Topic: Audio Tape Category Added 29 Jan 2017  (Read 605 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Tape Category Added 29 Jan 2017
« on: January 29, 2017, 02:20:10 PM »
A new Category has been added to the discussion forum to provide a place to post AUDIO TAPES of transmissions.  Continue to post new WRITTEN transmissions in the Post New Transmissions here.  Also feel free to discuss the tapes in the new Category and likewise for written transmission as noted above.  Link to session in new category below:
http://forum.serara.org/index.php?board=78.0

We also have a new affiliated web site on the curing of diseases through Dr. Mendoza.  We will continue to host and support that web site as well as continue the Category on the discussion forum for Dr. Mendoza's comments.

The new site can be found at

http://www.scienceofdiseases.org/

END

http://www.scienceofdiseases.org/
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Tape Category Added 29 Jan 2017
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2017, 02:30:13 PM »
Dear Ron:

Thank you for the timely new website, Science of Diseases.  I'm meeting with Dr. Stephen Rees, V.P. Lafayette General Hospital, Friday, Feb. 4 at 10:15 CST at his office.  A few weeks ago I mailed the "Text" in the previous format to Dr. Rees' office.  A week later he called for an appointment scheduled for last week but was postponed due to his ailing mother.  I know Dr. Mendoza needs updates sooner than later, but with this delay until Friday my tardiness was extended.  Also, as I mentioned in a previous post, Congressman Steve Scalisi (R-LA) who teamed up with Speaker Paul Ryan and two other Congressmen creating H.R.34, a resolution providing funding for their new "21 Century Cure" organization, is so busy with the new Congress, inauguration, vetting the Cabinet, etc.  As soon as the Congressman returns for a time in New Orleans we will meet.

Boy oh boy have we had great progress on the Forum.  From Andy and Mauricio's tete-a tete on "ego" to the audio transmissions by the first three to successfully achieve oral transmissions ( I named them "the DR's" for Daniel, Ron and Sue).  I relate to mind-brain messaging, if I'm saying that right.  The other day I was verbalizing my admission to Father that if it wasn't for my bad habits I might be able to service our Celestials by receiving.  Immediately my "brain" said "Concentrate on your good habits." I didn't understand how important these moments are.  Thanks to all for the teachings regarding this types of communication with spirit.

Ron, please let Dr. Mendoza I hope to be bringin' on the questions from the doctor(s).  What a joy to serve the Magisterial Mission.

Steve

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2017, 07:36:34 PM »
Steve, I have Dr. Mendoza here for your reply:

Dr. Mendoza - "I want to establish a verbal link between Ron and the Doctor who would like to interview Ron to transmit answers to him and advise him to record the call.  Ron has no phone recording machines or technology to do so but your doctor probably does or knows how to do it.  By the way, Ron does have a gadget that got rained on so bad it no longer works that connects to the phone and the computer which can record the discussion, but it is not useful.  There are such things on the Internet if you wish to get one for yourself.

"As the doctor who may agree to the interview with Ron if he wishes an mp3 copy of the answers as Ron can record his side easily, but it is one sided.  Also ask the doctor who interviews if he can sustain about 10 minutes of our tape discussing spiritual aspects of healing and decoding the cancer causing viruses on Urantia.  We are happy to keep the conversation on Autism too, but advise him he may wish to browse a little further afield than just Autism as I am prepared to answer all questions at that meeting regardless of whether the universe wishes to censor some of the is or not.

"When you know anything Steve, let Ron know too, so he can prepare us for the interview.  Thank you.  This is Dr. Mendoza and I wish you well. "

Ron - Steve, it sounds as though the principal Doctor of the local universe is waking up to the fact we have established a ground breaking web site that has to start being used by others if we are going to make a ground breaking diagnosis for Autism.  FYI, my transmissions are attached to the revelatory body that makes revelation to our planet possible.  I sit like a secretary with that Board which turns me on and off and they see to it that I go through a Universal Censor or a segregated meeting of the Revelatory Board so they can judge if what is passing to you and me is allowed by the Paradise authorities to be known in the day and age.   What both you and I should understand is that on the subject of Autism, the Ancients of Days have ordered all messages to me from Dr. Mendoza to be at the discretion of Dr. Mendoza.  That is new and that makes for ground breaking diagnosis for CANCER, HERPES, and other vicious earth diseases to probably to be given cures until this world can be rid of the permanently.  It is okay to give this email to the Doctor in Charge too, as I have nothing here that should be kept confidential.  Just please let me know if the doctor has any conditions or if he has one or several approaches to the interview so I can be ready with my support too. 

Thanks much for letting me know.
Ron: for Dr. Mendoza and his residency staff already on our planet.

gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2017, 11:59:31 PM »
Ron,  I forwarded both the new website and you and Dr. Mendoza's messages to the doctor's office so that he would get it first thing tomorrow.  We'll have erough time to set up the electronics if the doctor's willing. If not Friday, then the follow up could be the breakthrough to get the snowball on the move; the doctors' fervor to ask questions with hope to receive answers to problems that some have spent their lifetimes trying to solve. And all for good. 

We are so grateful that permission is given to Dr. Mendoza and you, Ron, from On High so that we can benefit from Their help and guidance. So much love. 

Steve

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2017, 12:44:53 AM »
Thank you, Steve. I understand and I will wait out for instructions or statements to come to accomplish what sounds to me a very exciting moment to transmit Dr. Mendoza those words that may help the good doctor when the time comes.  Thank you for informing me.

Ron