Author Topic: Tape - Michael, Father, Rayson, more on Status of Magisterial Mission 22Apr2017  (Read 1189 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Tape - Magisterial Mission Status; Red Ron Ultimatons, Trinity Destiny for Yellow Rod Ultimatons in their Bodies
Link:
https://app.box.com/s/pyau5a3avryi2nyjfkftbtlhp1wt5l5f

This is a one hour long tape and prepared to learn some history about our solar system not known before and about yellow ultimatons in some of your bodies and where the Father sees this Magisterial Mission design, and a lot more as the tape is almost purely revelatory in many aspects.

I have one more tape to do today and that is with Monjoronson, Michael, and Jesus and more on the coming Magisterial Mission.  It will be later today as I have to take some time to get supper.  Thanks all!  Ron

Rayson - This tape is worthy of a Urantia Book of its own and Ron knows why and more than he has put into the introduction on this forum.  Margul wants this out in a Flurry and so some of you will receive a duplicate later today because of that.  Good day.

Mother Spirit -  We are delighted with this work and you are now on the payroll again to produce these as we need them to be produced.  They work fine in spite of your creaky voice which actually helps to soothe listeners as you sound like a broken wheel going to market.  This is Mother.  Good day.

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Don Crownover

• Kindness is Love
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ron, I want to tell you how much I thoroughly enjoyed your tape recording of tremendous spiritual revelations. I enjoy your voice, as on past recordings for Rayson and Monjoronson, I like your voice.

Also so pleasung, I want to say how very relaxing it was to be able to listen to you and actually in my mind's eye watch you speak your transmission as being here with me.

After a 10-hour long day and plans of another 10 hours tomorrow, and just before today a two-day spell of some kind of extreme body cleansing (not sure what that was but), now I realize it was for correcting and saving me from months if overendulging fatty food intake and falling short in Margul's suggestions for exerting exercise. I really enjoyed the informative and relaxing experience of your empowering and revitalising taped transmission!

I will listen to this again soon and prepared for taking many pages if note, hopefully tomorrow evening.

Thank you so much my brother. I pray to God for your comforts, your endurance, and for you to receive ubundant feelings of love from our Father. I love you very much. Don
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 11:05:38 PM by Don Crownover »
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore. Andre Gide (1869-1951)

7inOcean

• View Profile
This is just wonderful RonB. So fluent and incredibly informative in this form of communication. I am pondering deeply on the role of the Ultimatons in the discussion from Rayson. How I see the profound and powerfully intricate work of the Father and His will in all that is sent from Him. These verbal transmissions from you tells us the little we do not know and to our amazement how these Ultimatons contain in them the mystery of our destiny which always relies within the Father Himself.  I caught up with listening to your croaky voice Ron and you sound like me when I talk too lately. Yet an important service you have given to all of us to know the contents of what the Deities wish to impart to us, thank you Ron, Jesus, Father Michael, Rayson, the Deity Absolute, the Master Spirits and the Universal Father. The revelation that is given about our solar system and the inhabitant planets, the history and its placement is truly helpful for all of us to understand and appreciate. I am saddened to hear of the non-breathers who are upon a planet that is dying. I hope these inhabitants are taken good care of and that our planet may fare better in this very interesting galactic evolvement. There is so much contained in these deliberations, I am grateful that this is placed in the Flurry for future education for us.  Thank you so much Father! May we all have this wonderful poise and patience that Ron has shared with us as he shares so much of the interconnecting dialogue that runs through this avid transmitter.

Sue/7inOcean
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 07:55:28 AM by 7inOcean »

BrettJ

• View Profile
    • Email
Thank you very much Ron and Celestials for this very powerful piece of work. I hope this format is easier for you Ron than the written word, it profoundly helps me to hear the process at work. I echo Sue's words, the information given to us here is just wonderful.

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
I do not mind listening to the quality of your voice, Ron.   I am able to look past it, to the Spirits themselves who are speaking through you.   I believe they are holding back their powerful energy so as not to incinerate us!   Whenever Father speaks, I feel I should be on my knees with my head bowed.

I notice that Mother does not speak very much lately.   But when she does, she goes right to the heart of the matter.   I appreciate Her sense of humor (especially when it is directed at Ron!).   The presence of Mother's boundless Love in my life, gives me the strength to continue onward.   I thank Her for the many gifts she has so graciously given to me.  I am truly blessed.

Blessed Be..........
Allie
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
There is  just so much to  take in and absorb  with these tapes that I will , like many others have mentioned, take some notes since this  information is audio instead of written.   Having listened twice to  the second tape, I will now  be able to "freeze frame" it as I listen so I can write down information that I  have either questions about or simply information that needs to be written down for  quick review whenever desired.

Remarkable work and achievement from all involved with this.

I found the information about the Ultamation red rods,  and the references made to the yellow "destiny" rods, to be absolutely inspiring.  Ron, I was wondering about how the body absorbs these very rare Ultamatons and how they are introduced to the body?   They did mention  how they would be incorporated in the new homo-spiritus. Did you, Ron, first receive these with your initial bone cell injections beginning in 2010?   Will most humans scheduled and receiving life extensions share in the rare gift of these rarest of Ultamatons that so enables the Father's Will to be better coordinated to carry out the work of the Missions?   For " Reasons of State" I am assuming that little else is planned to be given to us about these yellow "destiny" rods and their ultimate purposes.

I am sure the information and revelations that are within these tapes will surface and resurface many times in the coming days.    I have already experienced thoughts about these tapes just "popping in" many times during the day and night.

I cherish these recordings and look forward to all that Spirit has  for us in the coming days......in love and service....LarryG

« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 10:43:45 PM by LarryG »
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Larry, thank you.

I have to take a little shovel and dig around with your statements because you are just slightly off kilter about Ultimatons and the fact that they are prematter.  Do you recall, Larry, they are so invisible it takes a Creator Son to see them at all and then the Ultimatons he does catch a glimpse of, are not identified by their rods as Michael only sees their tape measure strings and not the body of an Ultimaton.

What does this tell you?  I am not sure it tells you and me a whole lot EXCEPT, you and I must stop looking at Ultimatons and their components (Rods etc) and ponder this:  Ultimatons are Father's will directed at the material universe.  Matter cannot exist without them, but by the time we look at matter, it is a past event.  You are asking about a present event as to how the will of the Father finds the Creature Promise to be out of  the ordinary and to make that creature with matter that says "SOLD."

What the heck do I mean by that?  Picture yourself going to a furniture store of Ultimatons in raw form.  Show room after show room of Ultimatons sits on the floor for purchase and use.  You spy a gorgeous settee and you rush up to the display, much to your bewilderment, it has a big tag on that says Sold.  It no longer means you can have it to use it your way, as someone else has made the decision to use it their way and the buyer is never disclosed but cautions all he got it first.

In this analogy the settee is an unusual creature- like one who fuses on his planet of nativity.

The SOLD sign is marked by red and yellow Ultimatons and not the standard, any-one-can-but-it Creature all of blue-rod Ultimatons.

The buyer in this case is the Paradise Trinity.  All blue rod Ultimaton bodies and minds are not yet sorted and bought yet for their destiny to be, but the SOLD sign of red and yellow rod Ultimatons mark that destiny is mostly bought and paid for these creatures even before they leave their native planets.

So that is how the Father marks Creatures for predestined use, based on what we cannot be entirely sure, but realize that these Ultimaton markers in matter preclude the use of other devices to procure a destiny that lies outside of these Father-willed or Trinity Willed decisions to use them and to educate them with that destiny already in mind by God for future universe service not yet full conceived on Paradise or by the Father Himself.

Now I made it hard, I guess.  Let us parse it further to unhard it.  Father knows the Master Universe needs personnel to run it that are not infinite (existential) or even Deity, but divine for sure.  You and I Larry are to be Finaliters and we do become divine.  In that divinity is the calling card of the red rod Ultimaton and yellow rod Ultimaton that marked our career the whole way up to the Receiving Circle, where we stand and take the Oath of Service to the Paradise Trinity.  The Paradise Trinity knows us already and welcomes us before them, and when the Oath is accomplished, the Paradise Trinity asks those who have been so identified for an unrevealed destiny with red and yellow Ultimatons the whole way up into Havona and beyond, to stand by before the deapart the Receiving Circle.

Now i have to surmise what happens next but you have to get the idea that the concept is right if the picture is not quite right as I describe it.

As you wait in the Receiving Circle before the august Trinity, a special agent comes out and tells you to enrobe in another set of clothing.  This new clothing he provides us is pure white and is so soft you could cry.  You slip into it each person in the group who was asked to stand by. 

Once our white clothes are over our spirit forms, the Father announces each of us by our spirit names, and then he gathers unto Himself those of us who are to be embraced first.  What difference does being embraced first? 

Those in a group of say ten, are often divided into groups of 4, 4, and 3 (total ten),  The first group of 4 obtains a blessing from Father to stand tall and take your whacks when you enter the Trinity Chamber of Embrace.  They stand above you and hardly move their light, but there is a tremendous burst of light above the first group of four (4), and they become enlightened beyond previous recognition.  They exit the chamber and the next group of 4 enters, and the same thing happens, except this group of 4 becomes doubly enlightened and then they leave the Chamber. And finally the last group composed of three (3) enter the Chamber, and they become a triply-enlightened creature to what they once were.  When all ten assemble in a small room out of the Chamber they were embraced in, the Trinity announces that they are new beings and that their serial numbers are now of record with Grandfanda.  And that ends that episode.

Next the group of Trinity-embraced spirits once and  formerly Finaliters, they become entranced to lead a trail to a secret rendezvous where they remove their white coverings.  Upon removing their white robes, they learn they have nothing to be seen below their once famous waist line.  They are now close to being Seconophim, but not quite as they maintain their status as Finaliter, and that is until the Father pronounces the embrace successful and ready to use in service with or without further training. 

If no training ensues the ten depart for Salvington, as in our case and this group of ten is likely among all of us who know each other here.

Upon arriving on Salvington, the Creator Son arrives to greet us on the Sea of Glass.  Upon receiving his gracious good day to us, we are billeted in a special section on Salvington, and are given credentials to use on Salvington.  In those credentials are two unusual statements and they read like this:

1)
"I am Father born and Trinity embraced and I serve at the pleasure of Michael of Nebadon now.

2)
"I belong to a Finaliter Corp to be trained for OSL1 and OSL2.

Further, the Credentials state: I (fill in your spirit name)
WE are of the first group of outer space workers to be authorized to do so in all of the Master Universe and we take pride and pleasure in being among   the elect to arrive in the new capital of our creature service to God the Ultimate with the blessing of God the Supreme, and we do hereby launch our service to the Supreme, the Ultimate and even to the Absonite, God willing.

That is a brief over view of the experience.  Now about the Ultimatons we carried:

Because we are now seventh stage spirits, we behave differently, and we take no further Oath of Service unless beckoned by the Paradise Trinity to go back to Paradise for additional work with you for what they have in mind.  I predict that in a billion or so Urantia years, that Ron may go back for teaching assignments perhaps with a class that Jesus has taught, because Ron has shown his ability to use anything around him and win if at all possible.  His work on high is extraordinary, and he knows it not.  Gerdean, once his arch enemy on earth, foles petitions to follow him if he allows it forever and she may be one of the ten to join Michael on Salvington for work in the OS 1 and OS 2 levels of Ultimate service to God.

Now, I have dictated to Ron several pages of mish mash to some of you, but to others of you, you will receive a shiver of recognition from your own minds and with Ron will bow your heads in prayer that all this may come to pass as quickly as possible.  I am Heckathorn and I am not a Creator Son, or a Trinity embraced Finaliter, but I belong to a group of Deities never spoken to before and I do not name my type but I name my trust to all of you as a group of splendid fellows of immense power when you work together now.  Ron is your natural leader but in many ways you are all leaders too and we may break you up to use in different departments to spread the talent around.  I am Heckathorn and I bring one other nice surprise to all of you excluding Ron for some reason:  The Father wishes each of you to pray deeply for your souls and hope that all of this may come to pass as directed tonight from Paradise and my Order of Deity Sonship.  Now, this:

Ron has experienced great pain frequently and cannot even walk at times and his eyesight is very low indeed.  In this hour of partial remuneration for him, we provide the energy to prevent the corpuscles from exploding with pain to rid themselves of injections of saline serums that would kill most people on contact.  Ron is so strong he can overcome the serum poison and walk and mow and mulch a little without further destruction to him.  Be assured he carries very little humor at times and at other times he is full of it when the pain stops.  His work is too good to let him die before he reaches the pleasure of service to Serara and Monjronson and Michael and even Jesus.

As a result of a conversation on high, the disclosures made yesterday concerning red, blue, and yellow rodded Ultimatons, and t heir implications for your futures, we add one more color rod Ultimaton, and that is the violet rod Ultimaton so rarely used in the Master Universe we have no record but of three that were used with 1) Jesus; 2) the personalization of Deity in some incarnations; 3) with Ron, and that is because he so thoroughly believes in the Father he exceeds all worship demands and falls into the the Category of One Without Name and Number.  We look at the violet Ultimaton in his brain cell structures and wonder why Father would ever place such a privilege there.  It is there no more than necessary according to Father, as it projects the power of God which Ron rarely uses but he did once and it nearly killed the fellow and we beseech Ron to forgive him for his transgressions and let him live his life to the finish.  I am Heckathorn and I leave this message on your doorstep Ron, never use that power unless they need to be removed from you immediately and he did so let it go.  By passing this to you Ron others are informed of what has happened but not to whom and you are silent to this day about it.  You re to be given a choice soon to enrapture that fellow in trials of glory or to walk away without a statement again.

Now Larry:
How does a marker Ultimaton get attracted to the material body of a human who has his or her destiny already determined?

The answer is I truly do not know; however, I am quite sure it has to do with the Father's will that preempts all other forces and natural changes when Father exercises it for some reason-- in this case to have determined that the body of the mortal living a normal life on a normal planet now is marked with destiny Ultimatons.  Father marks us according to our light wherever that is in the ascension career.  Those with blue rod Ultimatons will be chastened to learn you have a year of retention ow after mortal death until your destiny can be forecast.  Those with marker Ultimatons or red and yellow have that destiny predetermined and your training begins immediately.  My violet Ultimaton is so secret I do not bother it as I doubt the potential it might suggest is so far away I would not recognize myself at that point anyhow.

How the Father clusters these market Ultimatons is a vast universe secret, but your muscles Larry and your heart and your soul are almost all red-rod Ultimatons (and a few yellow ones too0, and that is dictated to me by the Deity Heckathorn.  I am as surprised as you all are, and I ask humble acceptance they use me as a sample to explain a lot to all you otherwise sealed in our private Book of Life which accumulates again after Michael temporarily banned it for us years ago.  I now give you Heckathorn for his comments, final comments for this post.

Heckathorn - "I see Ron evade the answer to how marker Ultimatons build your body tissues and organs.  he does so at my request, but he alludes to a supposition that is correct: the Father's will takes precedence over all other means and forces in the universe, and if the Father wishes to mark a creature for a superior destiny, he need only will it and the ultimatons respond as those rods are the Father;s will in prematter.  Ions and other atomic particles are not changed in character by a rod color in the Ultimatons they belong to, but red rod Ultimatons do bring a person a sense of cajolarity  that seldom appears without them.  Ron cajoles those who fail to see logic or trust but he remains silent for wills that hate him or dislike him enough to cause ripples in a world that is full of hate for almost anything that sees clearly how to do something.  I leave all this for now and thank you Larry for the questions."

Michael of Nebadon - "the truth is that the day is shot for Ron too, but I ask him to bow his head once more that this long post makes sense to all of you who importantly have the red rod Ultimatons already in your body. Ron has had them since 2010 when the Magisterial Mission was set to go then, and has carried them well for the last six years too.  The rest of you who carry red-rod Ultimatons are hardly working them at all and for you Larry, you do not know really how to work them so we leave them sit for now.  Otherwise I wish you all a good night. Michael."

END

BrianVB

• Cooperation with goodness toward Light and Life.
    • View Profile
Thank-you Michael and Rayson, and especially the Heavenly Father-Son Union, for another fascinating message brimming over with amazing revelations.

And Ron, thank-you for the posted transmission. To think that Urantia is born from another sun is mind blowing. And yet this does not contradict TUB with its explantation of the intrusive Angona system and its three planets that were added. And I appreciate hearing more about the non-breathers mentioned in the TUB.

I would guess that our astronomers and astrophysicists will have a bird accepting the facts of Urantia's real origin. It seems to make some sense to me because earth's physical characteristic seem so different than that of the other planets. I am hardly an expert, but I have always had a hunch about earth's uniqueness in the solar system.

It is unfortunate about the non-breather's planet, absent of an atmosphere. Poor souls. As if those inhabitants did not have it tough enough from being constantly battered by meteors in their early evolution before learning to protect themselves. During my reading of TUB, I would often wonder about which known planet it was, and had guessed it could be one of the many moons of the larger gaseous planets. Who would have thought a cloaked planet just beyond Neptune.

I am also fascinated to learn about the special ultimatons with their differing coloured rods, unique to Urantia for our enormous benefit to help accelerate our evolution along with the mission itself. This is indeed a special world in so many ways. I hope to be of service on it in accordance to the Heavenly Father's will.

With the divisions between us and the other TUB foundation, fellowship, etc., it will be even more difficult than usual to convince any potential believers to seek the Urantia truths with all the resulting confusion. I think this is another good reason why we need the MSM intervention.

I was delighted to hear about the trust and how it will be used to help the various countries with their financial challenges. These and the many other truths revealed, will have me listening repeatedly to your recording, until I can soak it all in. I too enjoyed Sponge Bob, Ron, as I use to watching it with my young son so many years ago.

Good day,
Brian.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 10:15:15 AM by BrianVB »

Don Crownover

• Kindness is Love
    • View Profile
    • Email
Thank you Ron for bringing us all of these revelations of magnificence. And so enlighting for our life's ascention journey.  

I believe that my Ultimatons were used very well yesterday for the Fathers will within me. It seems that young folks respond very well to discusions about science and the universe and other planets being populated in order to get their interest into viewing online publication sources for reading the Urantia book.
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore. Andre Gide (1869-1951)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
In a personal message to me this morning, Larry G asked this question and it should be aired to the rest of you as to the question and perhaps an answer.  Larry G wrote:

"Ron and all monitoring these communications,   . . .  [Michael wrote that . . . ] "The rest of you who carry red-rod Ultimatons are hardly working them at all and for you Larry, you do not know really how to work them so we leave them sit for now."    The real 64,000  question must now be : How do I consciously and willfully change that? Specifically and exactly   recognizing, knowing and the  "doing" of the Father's Will" is without measure and desire is not enough.   Damn, I wish I had more time to really say what I am thinking this morning!!!!   This information and revelation is SO VERY important and I know that I can not do it justice as the minutes get closer to be late for work."

Ron Besser here:  Until yesterday I never heard of or understood that different colored rods in Ultimatons had any direct bearing on our bodies or our minds.  I understand now that they do not have a direct bearing on the body, but they tell me that different colored rods in the Ultimatons around us, when they come to certain of us into our minds, they do preach a different version to our souls and to our other factors of mind (endocrine system and even psychological tooling to name a couple out of dozens of systems in the mind that are influenced by a red rod or a yellow rod or in my case, a violet rod considered so rare they did not know they made them until Jesus was born on Urantia and carried several during his Bestowal).

They have to reveal to me to answer your and so why not go direct and hear what Rayson, our Science Officer, has to say to all of you this morning:

Rayson -  "I take it Ron is feeling better this morning in spite of getting out of bed for a repairman to fix his riding mower with a bad tire.  He seems to think nothing stands in the way of working details about Ultimatons and he is not inccorect on some of it, but Larry asked a pertinent questions since Michael pointed out that Larry is piss poor at reconvening his fusion principles into his daily life.  That is what is really at question and Larry should understand he has no way of knowing what to do to use his red-rod Ultimatons built into his body in organs and his brain.

"The simple answer is that Larry and Lemuel, the two fusions we are familiar with other than Ron himself, are without any real guidance although Ron has plenty of it due to the fact he is fused with an Adjuster that worked him consciously for about 20 years before the subject of fusion ever came up.  Because Ron's mind is really an atomic clock and you need to understand that better Ron - we see that mind doing somersaults over the issues of these revelations and t he rest of you somewhat bored over the entire issues of Ultimatons in the first place.  This does not bode well for your futures if you drop out with the simple stuff and then cannot get the hard stuff which will take Ron years to assimilate at the present rate of assumption he uses to getr information loaded into his memory and heart and philosophies of statement and wearing as life on Urantia.

"I see Ron sniff at what I said as truthful and shake his head as to what might be wrong with people who have a feast before them and who do not want to eat very much at all.  Two of you who are regular participants on the forum are deciding to ride it out and then get out of Dodge City quickly once the Mission begins.  That is not wrong, but we remind all of you that the work of God has nothing to do with the discussion forum but with you and when YOU decide to risk all and quit learning, you are getting into trouble with your ascension career in spades.

"Most of you on this forum contain one or a billion red-rod Ultimaton, and even a few of you contain a yellow-rod Ultimaton, and the rest are the normal blue-rod Ultimaton that build your tissues and brain.  Those with yellow rod Ultimatons have every reason to be proud and that is for at least six of you and none of that six is bored with these revelations.  Those who have a mix of red/blue-rod Ultimatons are the culprits and you will not be listened to if you persist on pushing aside what is revealed to you in these past few days through the tapes and written answers from Ron to all of you.  Be assured we watch carefully how all of you behave these days of dark prognostications and the dealing of a material world looking for an excuse to start a nuclear war again.   Ron blames directly the so-called electorate for its ignorance and bombastic approach to politics, and as he puts it, 'now you pay the piper for your damned ignorance.'

"Red-rod Ultimatons carry tow strings and now twenty-four as the blue-rod Ultimatons do, and that is because they form atomic sub particles differently than blue-rod Ultimatons do.  In most cases the sub atomic particles formed from either color (red or blue), show no marked differences as to design or uses.  However blue-rod Ultimatons carry 24 strings (that is 12 each in each rod), and the red-rod Ultimatons have one string each for each rod inside its shell to protect from heat and so on.  What we do notice however, is that the red-rod Ultimaton acts better around people than those people who only have blue-rod Ultimatons in their body tissues as the atomic building of their organs, muscles, and so on.  Until Ron came along and has such awful reaction to red-rod Ultimatons (leg tissue in particular), we never knew the neurons in the human body are genetically programmed to react differently to different Ultimaton construction.  It should make no difference, but in Ron, it makes all the difference in the world.  If Ron had all yellow-rod Ultimatons there would be no reaction to the blood in his system.  If he were all violent Ultimatons, he would not be here at all.  His endocrine system is all red-blue rod Ultimatons, while the rest of his body is all blue Ultimatons except for his legs which have been kept as red-rod Ultimatons, and that is where the crash comes every night as the red-rod Ultimatons beat out the blue-rod Ultimatons from the rest of his body and we have great pain erupt because the cells cannot stand the molecular difference in blood and other factors not revealable right now.  

"The result is that people like Larry Gossett who actually has more red-rod Ultimatons than Lemuel has but has less than Ron does, has no tissue issue with the blood composed of different color Ultimatonic rods.  As a result they live comfortable while Ron counts the days to relief which will come to him when Jesus decides what to do regarding the Second Return which right now hangs in the balance between "YES," and "NO," as it is.  However, the Father concurs that red-rod Ultimatons should not do this to any body in the universe, yet we have the famous example of Ron being driven nuts by nightly pain of considerable strength.  Your life in spirit Ron is never questioned, but your life in the flesh is a battle ground to leave it by Father and to stay by the Eternal Son, both of whom recognize your considerable worth on either side of the veil.

"Consequently, the revelation of Ultimatons as purveyors of body changes so subtle you have to be an expert to understand a change at all and when recognized to learn to interpret the changes due to Ultimaton types being used to construct body and material tissues.  For what it is worth, Ron''s hair turned silver years ago, but it nearly back to a sienna brown due to a luxurious foolscap gold button in his pancreas that reiterates the man is virile and ready to take procreation on again.  His hair will continue to darken but there is no plan, at 75, to marry him off at this point.

"Prior to this experiment on Urantia where Ron was selected to undergo life extensions considerably beyond most trials in that direction, life expectancy on Urantia has been dithering around 74 or 75 years of age.  But many women on Urantia reach past the 100 year mark easily and one student saw a TV documentary where the matron of a community was 117 years of age.  We hardly consider this unusual for women, but that particular woman was built of blue-rod Ultimatons only and she was well over he child bearing years but enjoyed sex regularly.  We now come to Larry G's question - 'how do I use my gift of fusion and the use of red-rod Ultimatons?  The answer is short and sweet: You do not."

Ron - Rayson abruptly cut that off and I wonder if we might have a rebuttal?

Universal Father - "I am in particular interest about Larry Gossett, and t hat is because he alone keeps the faith superbly, even outdoing Ron on rare occasions.  We see the despondency Ron gets into for reasons of State we do not mention causes, but he holds the record for the longest run of faith motivated designs for us anywhere in the universe at this time.  How?  ron knows the difference between belief and faith and he knows even most of you are so put off when things go wrong you let belief teach you never to get so involved again. In this case there is no doubt as to why violet-rod Ultimatons abound in Ron, and only one or two in Larry or Lemuel, for all who fuse with my Adjusters obtain at least one violet-rod Ultimaton in their brain tissues.

"As a parent I forbid my children to break into sweats over spiritual development, and Ron never does, but Larry does, and we wonder why?  The truth is that Larry has as much faith as Ron does, yet they use it differently.  Ron is comfortable with faith all his life, yet he rarely wins much because of it.  However, Larry works faith daily and forces himself to listen to changes he really cannot afford or like, yet he does so.  Ron rarely does so but he has done so as well at times.

"I see Ron is signalling that we must care not to overdo things about Ron or Larry, but you must all understand we have two rare examples of the Father's children making it so grandly that we use you two as examples on Uversa and once in a while on Paradise, to explain differences of body construction and usages.  Ron dislikes certain kinds of music intensely.  Larry embraces it all.  Both love the classics but Ron deplores rap while Larry embraces it.  Both dislike to swim but Larry tolerates it and Ron does hardly ever just go swimming.  Both like the call of the raven and Ron lives them for their ethereal sounds while Larry cares for their almost language sounds at times.  These are all indications not especially of learning but of Ultimatons that permeate the tissues to build sub-atomic designs to form the atoms of a material body.  I carry my will in all Ultimatons, but there is a shift in will directions upon what color the body selects to built from.

"In blue-rod Ultimatons which build a material body, trillions of them work the glandular system and trillions more work the brain and digestive systems.  In all cases a red-rod Ultimaton builds toward body unity much more than a blue-rod Ultimaton does, and a yellow-rod Ultimaton is strictly a coded message to the Paradise Trinity, that the individual who uses them is ready for ascension,  All else is code for our use at some time in the potential future.  The violet-rod Ultimaton was thought to be extinct until the body of Jesus was examined and his brain was constructed exclusively of all violet-rod Ultimatons at his death.  We see the brings Ron to tears every time, and he knows full well he would have gone through it for Jesus if he had been asked, but history is history.  Violet-rod Ultimatons are so rare on Urantia that if Ron were withdrawn from Urantia, there will be found only six humans who carry them, one of them is Lemuel, and the other is Larry Gossett."

Ron here - I asked Father to see if I could state the astounding news I have leached out of experience and that is individuals who carry especially the yellow-rod Ultimaton, and are now ready for ascension, carry other peculiarities I dare not mention as to personality traits and useful ways of doing the will of the Father undreamed of by most humans on any planet but this one.  In my case I love all my friends and neighbors but cannot fathom why couples fight so hard over issues of considerable unimportance, yet those issues leave me unconcerned to this day.  It is so ingrained in some of you you would never notice it even if they paid you a million dollars to figure it out.  I do not so much blame different colored Ultimatons in tissue building in the brain to be the fault of these differences of profound trait change, but I do not entirely blame genetics for these unusual changes in approaches to the Father's will.  Just know they exist and I know about one or two of them by accident but they are correct to note as I do.  Nonetheless, I turn this back to the Father for more comments:

The Universal Father - "Ron has nailed me good on this one as I never noticed before these genetic differences between the granted observations of gender and sexual choices and I too now hold you well Ron as I took no notice of it at all.  It is very important in the future to notice what Ron has fully noticed in these cases and my will be done is exceedingly careful to note that not all gender differences have this effect but Ron has seen too much not to know what I refer to.  In all cases where different rod colored Ultimatons abound, there can be profound differences of vocation and choices in every case.  I leave it at that for now.  Good day."

Ron - I note that Rayson abruptly quit and I think that was because he said all he was going t o, and I thank Rayson and the Father for filling in details that really surprise me yet.  Thank you all."

Michael of Nebadon - Ron, you carry no faith that you do well at times like this, but you have regularized the idea of gender differences as a cause of genetic changes by the Universal Father at birth more or less.  I also add that the use of different colored Ultimatonic rods seems to make a huge difference yet you regularize the fact that over three million planets in Nebadon may experience different rod color material tissue building but that does not result in a Urantia-like population change as it does on Urantia.  This is a profound issue on Salvington and not fully touched on here do to complications of world view and we let it go for now.  Good day."

END

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
Hi every body!

I have a few short questions coming to my mind related to this topic,  here they are, I will appreciate any insight you  could give us Dear Ron.
Q-Is There any reasons why red-rod ultimatons are less in Lemmuel  than Larry-G, knowing the fact they fused almost at the same time?

Did they get the totallity Of the T/A in the flesh, or by increments of percentages?
Is it related or not? I am had, I'm sorry it said that those who get fused with T/A get at least one or two purple/rod Ultimatons.

Can the red-rods be found in a Human as the rest Of us are before they get fused to their T/A?

Thank you.
René

Rene - Ultimatons do not determine spirituality.  Rather they help spirituality to be recognized consciously.  As one grows spiritually, then does the Thought Adjuster request better building materials for the mind and the body, and the Father honors that request by sending appropriate Ultimatons to build that body the Thought Adjuster asked to be improved with.

Re-Ron Ultimatons are the result of spiritual incantations being received by the Father who okays their appearance with that person in recognition they need to be upgraded and improved so the Thought Adjuster can eventually find the synchrony to either assume control or eventually fuse that mortal while still in the flesh.

I have mostly red-rod Ultimatons in my body, a few yellow ones, and even a few of the rarest violent-rod Ultimatons and that is in recognition I need protected from murder or other assassination attempts on my beliefs and my teachings such as they may be even to you.  The body does not know better but the brain does and so does the Adjuster, and therefore the body, mind and brain, cooperate to work better with the Father through the Thought Adjuster sequestered in the mind.

You may view it that as you grow up spiritually, Father changes how your molecular design becomes grown up too and you should recognize that in your own self compared to where your were five years ago and where you are five years later today.  There is growth in mind and spirit, and eventually the Adjuster will request better building blocks for you too and then come the red-rod Ultimatons and so on.  Your destiny is not yet sealed, but when the colored rod Ultimatons do come, then you have a destiny in mind for you already determined for future service to God.   Ron

END
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 12:29:06 PM by Ron Besser »

7inOcean

• View Profile
Rene,
I will try to answer your query with what best I can understand  and I am no expert in understanding this as Ultimatons are the intricate work of the will of our Father.  You have asked two things. The fusion statement and the presence of red rod Ultimatons. First thing, what we all understand is each one of us have the dominant blue rod makeup and that is everywhere. When we see those like Ron, Larry and Lemuel who have completed their Psychic circles and have personality union with their Thought Adjusters they receive a red rod in their mind. Again fusion is to do with the will of God. Remember when Jesus said, "The Father and I are one"? Well that is when our mind is in unison with the Father personality and those of us who are switched on and come in contact with Him go through this process of inner change the Father does within our very substance.  This is extraordinary and not many have this happen such that it happens on a material world as Urantia has it, with those who have fusion occur to them without going up in flames. As it is explained the different colours of rod is to do a certain function, be it tissue, genes, mind circuitry and so on it is all to do with a divine input in making sure those of us who align our will with the Father hear His voice well in them.  To me that is the purpose of the Ultimatons in the first place it is the Father's place to ensure his lowly creatures of time have that mandate in us to "hear Him and know Him" and it is His to impart those sorts of specialised rods to be doing his mandate in those he wills entirely. 

Put it in another way, I see I am a blue rod girl all made fair and square as the rest of you are, when we come in contact with our Adjuster I am certain this changes our mind construct so much so we can not revert to what we once use to think as before.  Since reading the Urantia Book, I am not the same person as I was. My understanding has leapt into a quantum leap in universal concepts and meanings. Ultimatons cannot stay stagnant as they are living moving particles of God's will that switches exponentially in those things of matter that has a direct connection with Father's will.

This is truly an extraordinary revelation for us to take in. And I hope when we think more carefully on how this impacts on our understanding how God works in the lives of those who place themselves before God the Father.  I leave it there as this is enough to say, although I am quietly assimilating what all of this means for us. Our Father never ceases to amaze us.

Sue/7inOcean.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 07:37:25 PM by 7inOcean »

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Having just listened to this new tape  made for us by Ron, receiving the information concerning the Inaugural of Califax proposed for June 6th, I am near overcome with tears of joy. I will of course listen again and again and will celebrate with all here as Califax Officially becomes Planetary Prince.

The astounding information and revelation given to us about these rarest of violet rods within Jesus and a gift to just a few others in the History of Urantia literally brought a wave of emotion as I listened to it.   We here are so truly blessed and humbled to have found our ways here, each having their own unique personal stories and accounts of that leading.

My deepest gratitude to all who helped bring this to us.   It was mentioned that we will have the great honor and privilege to receive  these tapes regularly in the coming weeks.

In closing this brief comments, I just want to add that the discontinuance of the past  Flurries  and ABC Summaries was  and still is a  disappointment for I so enjoyed them.   I am glad to hear that Phyllis has them archived.

Again, thank you all for the love and confidence and trust that you show us here on our forum.  I bid you all a good night.    LarryG

"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
7inOcean:

Thank you Dear 7inOcean for your timely response, I deeply appreciate it, this time is really exciting, all this new Information flowing in  about Ultimatons,  every time is deeper and more revelatory.

RenĂ© 

Greg Steinhoff

• faith child of God not perfect but perfecting
    • View Profile
    • Email
Thank you Ron for this transmission of inspiring revelation. The Ultimatons that Jesus had in his mortal bestowal to endure his incarnate mission from violent men who had it out for Him. These Red Rod Ultimatons to be given to children born starting in 2014. Yellow destiny Ultimatons for secret unrevealed destinies. I am curious to learn more about Asphora distribution in the master universe.
My favorite part of this audio tape is when Father was talking about the distance and dimension of Paradise. I never realized or gave enough thought to how big Paradise really is and how far away it really is. Even in the UB does not really disclose a more precise size as dose this tape. I thank you Father , Micheal, and Rayson for this wonderful tape which I have to go back a listen to again. these new revelations are inspiring to me in these troubling times we are now facing here on Urantia.
I am forever grateful for this forum and the transmissions of the divine missions here and on the status of the Magisterial Mission before us. I thank you all very much. Peace be with you. -Greg
Greg Michael Steinhoff