Author Topic: The News of Today & the Paranormal of Yesterday - Secret Entities 4U  (Read 583 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
The News of Today & the Paranormal of Yesterday - Secret Entities 4U
June 29, 2017 from York PA 1445 Local Time
Michael of Nebadon and others payed for this telecommunications on something they never talk much about.
- - - - - - - - - - - -
This is Michael of Nebadon.  We wish to experiment a little with the paranormal. Let me define that before I speak to it.

The PARANORMAL deals with the material realm that survives the critics of the Lucifer Rebellion just enough to demonstrate the power of spirit, and how spirit can evade detection without losing its ability to be there and surprise the bicameral mind of the humans who such creations to think with.  The Paranormal is almost extinct on Urantia today, but during the time of the presentation of revelation on Urantia in the late 1920's and early 1930's, the paranormal was almost common so long as you could steel your nerves and become aware of the phenomena operating before your unbelieving eyes.

Houdini surprised Dr. Sadler with one such masterful trick he learned from a then existing Merlin on the stage of magic in the 1910's.  The man was so good, Houdini asked to be taught one trick to be sure he could be well received on stage whenever he performed, and he performed it every time Houdini went on stage to show his prowess at being able to escape locks and what not they bound him with and live freely against such impossible odds.

In those days we had on Urantia the remains of two very important resident nurses called “p h a n t o m-aides to Caligastia, whom he ordered to cooperate with the magic Houdini loved to perform.  One of those tricks was to sound the blast of a horn, then to allow the blast to subside, and then to have it come back again moments later as a Doppler effect in reverse.  Man cannot do that by himself, but spirit can because it can allows molecular distribution of sound waves into its “hat” and back out again, and in any new direction to redirect the sound to reappear moments later.  The trick was so enjoyed by people it became the major situation reported out by newspapers of the day, and they do not exaggerate the trick effects and how it was heard.

About ten years ago, Ron Besser researched Houdini slightly to learn that he promised his wife he would return from the grave on a given time and date after he died.  He was well aware this was not possible without the p h a n t o m -aide at his side to allow a bleed through in a vision to his wife.  His wife duly sat at the seance table one Halloween night and prayed to his return, but he never was able to show to her and not since then either.  Now we wish to make this clear: the paranormal experience Ron wishes to show all of you is allowed by us because it is so instructional, but we hold that back now so we do not get a lot of copy cats to try it out too.  It can be done by anyone with an Adjuster who is well unified and knows the value to be attached to showing it.  He will be allowed to work it often as it is amazing to see and simple to operate, so long as you have a   p h a n t o m-aide beside you. Ron is blessed with the insight how this works and remains completely at ease how to achieve it.  However, it requires my permission to perform it and he has it completely given already and even the Father thinks it will steal the show when know-it-all’s take him to his truth speech and doubt him completely.

Ron is about to set something up for you to read first, and then tell you something you could never guess at without it being pointed out to you.  Ron you are up next.

X x x x x x x x x x x x x x X -

I break the transmission since I have to go off on my own and my circuits drawn back to discuss what they do not allow today with anyone and maybe not me.  I first wish to describe a scene for you that happened a couple of days ago in Boston, Massachusetts.

Once one morning lately, in an old cigar and tobacco store in the north end of Boston towne, the Proprietor of the store, a fourth generation owner of the facility from his great grandfather down to him who owns the store outright now, was cleaning up to close for the night.

The room is the front room with a great and long grey marble bar where one could have a soda or a snort of whiskey, depending on age and inclination, and a tiled floor no longer made and full of black diamonds and grey squares of marble cut so long ago it fades color and stays cold and grey in its design place.  To the right of the long bar is a long glass mirror you can see yourself in as you walk forth to the other end of the bar with its brass gilding and seats of wood and volumes of velour they used in Edwardian times even in America.  When one reaches the end of the bar is the original coffee grinder, a large wheel ten feet in diameter and spins with a great handle by a user who can stand in front of it to grind coffee a century or more ago.

As the Proprietor finished polishing the marble top bar, and as he was walking down the bar length toward the front door to lock it up for the night, he felt a presence behind him, but saw only a very dark shadow standing there.  The shadow was intelligent and had its face riveted on the Proprietor, in order to frighten him and to draw his breath away enough that he knew he had what you today call and “ENCOUNTER.”  The Proprietor steeled his nerves and walked slowly to the front door to lock it anyhow, and the grey monster behind him suddenly darted in front of him and out through the glass in the door he was locking.  What was that?

The Proprietor knew he had so many employees quite who met the same challenge that they could no longer work their in comfort, and always did things happen around the bar that have people wondering if they should use the place for refreshment or for a paranormal night experience.  This was the first time the Proprietor had the experience himself and he wonder why tonight?  I remind you this happened a few nights ago in Boston from last night of all things to say I say this: here is Michael to explanation something you ought to know:

X x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x X -

Michael of Nebadon -
“Ron forces me to say things I never wanted to speak to in good company, but this happens enough around the world, that something should be said as to what is being experienced on Urantia sometimes.  Those creepy dark bounds of grey experience with an attendant mind that knows how to control its appearance or apparition, are genuinely living beings, and they are not human or are they entities we created.  Let me explain.

Those of you with a bright Adjuster glow on your head are unable to get close enough to you to cause an apparition to appear or even influence your consciousness.  But youngsters of an age of about fourteen to thirty-five, are of a developing consciousness that attracts entities of this nature,  Stop believing they are ghosts or poltergeists, and stop believing they are evil, but they are scary, because Caligastia wanted t hem to appear that way against humans he wished to keep in line so he did not have to fight life forces outside of Satania.

So-called ghosts happen yet because they are not controlled from the mansion worlds to leave the earth morontial grid and come into the control mechanism that is evident on the first few mansion worlds to teach the newly departed thaty ou do not become ghosts but become ascenders when you die from a life form on Urantia.  The Urantia Book never goes there because it was not supposed to, but because it does not go there, we continue to have phenomenon that is never mentioned on high, but abounds in my Local Universe of Nebadon, because this is where new life can be started and taught and so on.

The Proprietor of the Cigar Store in Boston makes two fatal mistakes in his work in his shop.  One: he fails to recognize such an entity exists at all, and it is upset at being ignored; Two: the entity is nearly a child itself for it hs barely any self identification and works on a mind level you would consider a moron in a Urantia school room for other children.  It cannot see.  It cannot become well done through growth.  It is hardly able to hear at all.  And it cares very little about human kind, except to provide the heart of God not.  It is a Caligastia creation to scare people, yet they live.

I see Ron feels concern for something that lives and is so crippled it does not know life but hails from a half-lit world in the morontial spheres you have never been revealed to as to their existence and to their merciful memory of what use to be beautiful life and how badly it failed on Urantia for all sorts of reasons.  Ron never hears people cry without wondering what pain they feel, and while these entities are morons, they are real and have life and live on secret morontial worlds and not part of the mansion worlds at all.

Caligastia proposed one million of these spooky entities and made about forty-thousand of them to do his bidding.  When Jesus entered the picture as the Bestowal Son on Urantia, he encountered these entities several times and was always gently with them as Ron would be.  They would adore Ron but he is not allowed to be near them, but some of you have already experienced them close at hand, and we had one fellow who has since died who was on this forum who had the daylights scared out of him as he ran into one head on one night as he walked near his parents home deep in the northern woods.  That encounter was a bold entity with no real reason other than to make its presence known, and Ron has felt what he calls evil near him in the forests of New York one night as he strolled to look at the brilliance of the stars over head that summer night.  He quickly hustled into the house, turned on the living room lights and sat there wondering what had shaken him so much with no one there.  He is a terrible brute of a scientist and denied such entities would ever exist, since the Urantia Book implied these things were not possible on Urantia.

When we adjudicated the Lucifer Rebellion on Urantia in 1986, we found all forty-thousand of these creatures resident there.  They come and go, not on Urantia, but from worlds you know not.  In today’s story at the Cigar Store, that entity left for good when the Proprietor refused to acknowledge what was standing there and could be seen departing straight out the front door.  No other entity has sought to take its place, and we will start losing all of t he entities as soon as the Supreme Being adjudicates this life form as it lives and not as it survives yet on Urantia.  Many television program reports such things as ghost and centuries of hauntings in places when it fact these poor creatures hardly have a home anywhere and work hard to be seen to do work no longer necessary.”

Ron here - Thank you Michael.  I pressume that Caligastia tried to upset the universe by creating entities that served in place of personnel from Salvington and into the great beyond, and t hat most of these entities are either removed or are being removed by your work, the Melchizedek work, the Supreme’s work, and so on down the line.  Do you Michael, have any comment on this supposition of mine?

Michael - “Yes, Ron. I do, and it is this.  We have allowed a tiny glimpse into the evil created by Caligastia you know not.  These entities we speak of are not rude or violent, but were designed to scar man to death through his ghost fear. Man has fear of ghosts because of the Lucifer Rebellion in particular for Lucifer and Caligastia wished to control the human population with these creations, and there are dozens more we do not even name and they have humanely been dispersed and remove from Urantia.  This shadowy entity spoken to in the Cigar Store represents one of the last two types of entities still prevalent on Urantia and they will be dispersed shortly.  Thank you.”

Ron - Thank you Michael and to the p h a n t o m-aide who exists on one of these unrevealed morontial worlds of death and destruction, yet not the world of egregores we have already studied to some extent, we thank him too as he is a mischief maker once a Midwayer of considerable talent and is now promoted to return to Urantia to help with the Magisterial Mission through is unusual ability to transmit spiritual tricks to the eyes as Merlin in Arthur’s Court once did - a true and unusual story of 6th century AD court of Saint James’s down to this day.

Mother Spirit - “Ron you have laid waste to a story that will be told in the new Urantia Book in Paper 47, and this Paper here is equivalent in size to the story as told through Mantutia, and yhou saw to this revelation mostly because of an unusual report you saw come over the television concerning the entiry in the Cigar Shop.  That subject is now closed for good on Urantia as that entity left for the mansion world it still lives on today but will never return to Urantia now because you in particular now understand its calling.  Thank you Ron for being so sensitive to our views concerning any life and how it should be happy as it is, but these are miserable beings and they need relief in some manner.  Good day.”.

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

niant2

• Antonio
    • MSN Messenger - antoniodistephano@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The News of Today & the Paranormal of Yesterday - Secret Entities 4U
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 04:08:34 PM »
Very fascinating Ron,

I would like to thank you Ron and thank you Michael of Nebadon for giving us such details unknown about the actions of Caligastia featuring these malicious entities, always to confuse the human and to maintain a continual doubt on the truthfulness of the reality of spirituality.

Thank you for this message, I really loved it, it's just fascinating!!!!!  ;)
"...your desire to become a Chief protagonist for spiritual matters before the Courts of Man..." ?????!!!!!.....

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 12:54:30 PM »
During my childhood, throughout my teenage years and up as a young adult, I grew up in a « poltergeist » surroundings. In my own family circle, I witnessed weird things happening regularly – some persons falling in transe, others speaking in an unknown language, whereas there are those who doubled their energy force that five or six persons getting together have no control over.

Michael’s revelation about those entities created by Caligastia has lifted-up a veil on what has been haunted me for years. At that time, though of catholic up-bringing, I was stunned about the religious practices of the hindus and I told myself what kind of god(s) do they worship. Those entities can be « rude and violent » sometimes, I am saying this from personal experience. Thanks to God the Supreme and all the Celestial Helpers, they will be removed from Urantia in a short time. Domtia

Clency
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2017, 02:38:52 PM »
Clency I almost envy you for having something that I, as a kid of ten and twelve years of age looked for all over the place I lived and I could not scare up one decent poltergeist or any psychic phenomena I could hear or see or both.  Now there you go and have it all around you and say nothing about it until now!  I used to walk in the woods by myself trying to understand what the stuff was and shaking my head and my arms to arouse anything spiritual lying in the bushes, and yet nothing!  Michael here sets the record straight, he says:

Michael of Nebadon:
"Ron, you were poltergeist all on your own.  We watched you develop from ten years of age to you were thirty wondering what the dickens you were up to.  You met Clency in your dreams frequently as all members of the family who are near these kinds of activities met on Adjuster and even soul levels up here.  Niant2 you are among the worst as you travel alone and sneak into the tents we give as lectures up here to explain these things.  That you and Clency love this kind of material is no secret to Ron who loves it as well and wants to know about it to the extent we can inform him of what Urantia deals with as ghosts, even goblins, and so on in the material world, and that is especially true in California for reasons I will tell you next.

"In the year 1217, and that is the year Monjoronson and Serara and I visited Urantia to plan for the Magisterial Mission we are about to have today.  In that time Caligastia explained to us what he did to control the human population in order to be free of complaints against his regime.  He was not proud of what he did but he was sure to explain that those dark entities we spoke of above were not in charge of Urantia, but that Urantia was in charge of them.  However, we see that God the Supreme has something to say on this issue right now, so please hold:"

God the Supreme -
"Ron has been choking slightly since I came in and wonders why.  I prefer none of this to be known for a while, but I will tell your audience here that the poltergeist activity Clency experienced was no poltergeist, but a rebel midwayer we had not gotten under control, and that he made a mess of your christian upbringing Clency because he forced you to look at the paranormal as normal in your life.  As a consequence the house you lived in has been torn down and the placement of that Midwayer is still in jail for the time being.  He is the ebullient once known to us as ABC 39 or ABC 40 as no one quite understands his origin and to be air, we need to to make a judgement on his carrying on at the expense of people like you Clency.

Ron has the inclination you do: What is t his?  He also sees nothing to report but you did.  That drives you crazy at times until we had some explanation from Michael about what some things are that happen on Urantia today yet.  In causing this information flow  to stop or slow down, I am placing myself in place of the Ancients of Days who care not much to explain spiritual phenomenon until they can do it up here on Uversa.  Meanwhile we have permission to proceed as Michael wishes now.  Thank you."

Michael of Nebadon:
I will only say that you Clency have two different takes on the things you experienced at home.  One is that they were poltergeists or they were natural Christian phenomena.  Neither is true and we have explained the Midwayer problem, but not the idea of tongues.  I report that Ron long ago decided these were useless doings of the human mind and he is not wrong.  The mind on Urantia has a language center that holds the vocabulary in it and  the sounds that go with the words known.  Ron has an extraordinary mind vocabulary center and he can write endlessly without sounding boring or bad to do so.  In most people the vocabulary center is very poor and only a few words get in there, but a poltergeist is quite capable of getting into that mind vocabulary center and forcing sounds of speech that have no real meaning to listeners.  The Quakers believed they had touched God if they could induce TONGUES, and that is apparently a new word to you Clency?  Ron has heard them in his Urantia Book classmate in particular and decided it was a product of mind not being well secured and an emotional hysteria.  He is right on both counts but genuine glossolalia (another term for speaking tongues), does have some direct connection to me in particular but I never use it on Urantia.  [Ron for a quick see on glossolalia see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossolalia  )

Ron - I have to end it there but there are many unusual beings in the universe and tongues attract them for some reasons and we watch others try them but few can.  The Quakers were great at them and it is my hope that other can hear them just for the experience for being there at that time.  Good day.

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2017, 04:11:00 PM »
These happenings are very common in Africa.
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.