Author Topic: Celebration of the Life of Shirley Rose Doyon  (Read 305 times)

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
Celebration of the Life of Shirley Rose Doyon
« on: July 08, 2017, 02:08:45 PM »
I was playing some of Dorian's You Tube videos because I really enjoy his music.   I noted that he had just added a new one.   It was a celebration of the life of his wife Shirley.   The pictures were accompanied by Dorian's beautiful voice.   I knew it was going to be a wonderful tribute but I didn't realize how special it was going to be.  Dorian, that video is perfection!

Much Love,
Allie
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Celebration of the Life of Shirley Rose Doyon
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2017, 08:31:56 PM »
Thank you so much for discovering my tribute to a wonderful and oh so loving woman.  My heart is sad and glad at the same time.  She is finally out of pain and I know that she will love her new Morantia body.  Thank each and everyone of you for your kind words and thoughts of love.  It is now time for me to do as she has said many times before, "Stop analyzing everything so much and just get on with it."
I made the video for her family and friends who live everywhere.  Thanks for noticing.
Love to you Ms Allie.
Dorian
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

Don Crownover

• Kindness is Love
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2017, 09:04:15 PM »
Beautiful songs to a beautiful lady. Very nicely done by Dorian for his family.
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore. Andre Gide (1869-1951)

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2017, 07:48:02 AM »
I've just listened, it's perfect! Thank you Dorian for sharing. Dorian, are you a professional singer? At least, that's the impression I have while listening to your tube.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 07:50:00 AM by ASSALE »
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

Dorian

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2017, 09:49:49 AM »
Yes Assale I was a professional singer for most of my life.  Made quite a few recordings and worked in Nashville at demo studios singing songs that writers wrote who wanted them to be done well enough to present them to the artist they had written the song for.  I was a professional dancer, model and MC and did a few TV commercials.  All in all I led a very interesting life, met and worked with more famous people than I can remember.  And all thanks to my Heavenly Father allowing me to live my dream as far as my talents would take me.  

I am now getting ready to audition for the greatest show in the Universe.  The Fathers great realignment of our wayward planet.  I don't need a starring role nor  be a main character.  I just wanted to be included in the credits when they run at the end of the show.  I don't want to be just one of many in the crowd either.  I will rehearse and rehearse until I am good enough to qualify for a speaking roll.  I had better hurry up and apply myself as the curtain is getting ready to go up on a show the whole Universe will be watching.  The Academy awards would be like a Cracker Jack prize compared to what monumental achievements will be brought forth when God is the Director.  

Lord I wish to take this time to thank you for allowing this old guy to even have a bit part in your greatest of all time productions.
Very, very sincerely,
Dorian
Domtia  
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2017, 10:02:28 AM »
You sing like a Divine Singer! After all, you are Father's little boy!
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2017, 01:08:24 PM »
Dear Dorian, it cannot be a better analogy to describe what is coming our way – « the greatest show in the Universe » - than to use your own experience in a field where you excel and I have no doubt that when the time comes – « when the curtain is getting ready to go up » - you will appear on the scene in a well-tailored spiritual garment that fits you and you will be singing a melody of the Father’s Love for all His children, using the talent you have been gifted with. You know who will be watching you from on high, with glowing eyes ? Domtia

Clency
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2017, 11:55:25 PM »
Hi Dorian,
I saw that your wife had a name that I wrote a poem about.   I wrote it for my mother whose name was Alrose. I think it will fit well for the love that your wife has also.  I have changed Alrose for Shirley
In Joy.
Your Brother
Ron Hammar

The Rose in Shirley
by Dlanor

Yes Roses come…In all colors to be…/ Like the rainbow … That gives us glee…/

Red from the heart, Is where it starts…/  Yellow as hair, For the glory of Thee…/  

White as wisdom, As we all be…/  With that…Shirley has a Rose, in she…/  

The soul grows giving her beauty to all, too sees.../

Times did show… How love Roses she grows…/   As the flower buds, Start to unfold…/

She really knows… Love Roses… Oh, How it shows…/

As the seasons come and go… One always enjoys, her fragrant so…/

It is so rich, and sweet… For all, she meets…/

it is deep from the marrow…As a Love, Oh so sweet…/

Her loving smiles…Intoxicating the soul of all she greats…/

A Love Rose is what you’ll find…In Shirley…/

For this Rose……Does not hide…/  It’s in Shirley… Always by her side…/

Times may ebbed to and Fro…/  The colors may change, but not the soul…/

The Red and Yellow…Is the same, in she../  

For there is a rose…In the love, she’s sow’s…/ It is there, for you and me…/

From a love saturated soul it flows…Dripping it’s nectar, so!.../

Peddles may wilt, for the bud, is strong…/

You will find, loves aroma……It last, Oh so long…/

For there is a Rose in side, Shirley,…/  

The seasons start to change…It finely come to past…/

The Rose in Shirle… Was cut at last…/   As new flowers come to crown  the past…/

Though she’s gone……The Rose will last…/  

She's into eternity... Not the past.../ For you will find…It’s truly said…/

Great Divine Love…Crowns, Shirley's Head

Dorian

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2017, 09:56:35 AM »
Thank you my friend.  Yes your mother was a lot like my Shirley Rose.  I guess we were meant to be her thorns to  watch out for.
Love to you,
Dorian