Author Topic: The Light Still Shines Brightly  (Read 135 times)

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
The Light Still Shines Brightly
« on: September 03, 2017, 12:15:45 PM »
I send God's Love and Blessings to all the members of the Forum and to our much loved Guests.   In spite of all the despair and sadness I see around me, I know there is still good in this world.  

I am so grateful for all the attention, advice and many kindnesses shown to us by our Celestial family.  The criticism I have recently received knocked me off balance.   I am working hard with the help of my beloved Adjuster to work my way through it.   I know it was given to me in Love but sometimes that kind of "help" can be very hard to bear.   I am hoping my world will come right side up again before the coming earth changes do their worst.

It is a rainy and gloomy Sunday where I live,  but it cannot extinguish the Light that is in my Heart.

Namaste,
Allie
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Light Still Shines Brightly
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2017, 02:25:56 PM »
Dear Allie, sincere greetings and thanks for the infusions of love to the members of the Forum, I understand your emotional state, but I find your writings always very good and with a lot of spirituality. I have read a postulate some where in a book that says: "one should not be weak before praise or criticism."
I admire Ron very much, because he receives bad reviews and many compliments too, and Ron is always the same, He does not let himself be influenced anywhere. I mention this as a complement, as a leader has been forged, and as the leaders in a moment each one of us will have opportunity before the public and criticism will continue to come and we will not let ourselves be beat.

Have a happy day

Rene.