Author Topic: This Is Not Niburu - New Planet Revealed Beyond The Orbits of Neptune&Pluto  (Read 261 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
MICHAEL OF NEBADON:
It gives me great pleasure to tell you that the plant that some call Niburu is actually an inhabited planet beyond the orbits of Neptune and Pluto.  I provided the following to Ron last night to post this information to the radio staff headed by the Truth Book efforts of one called Paula.  She refuses all emails from Ron and this fell to the floor yet they all know there is truth in everything he represents and are working to avoid her in the email stream even today.  Unfortunately this material no longer gets out to anyone unless you do it, and as such you need to take your own issues there too as the Ubooksrus people are making a real mess of the fifth epochal revelation by delving into everything including calling today, the 23rd of September, the day ends as it was.  Such will happen but not on the 23rd of September but more like October ??.  I prefer to say October 19th as a wild guess but Ron will not allow me to set specific dates anymore [mostly].  I also state that whoever wrote the invitation blurb to listen to them today also wrote that Niburu was a factor in the forecast of the 23rd being doomsday as he speculated earth would or could collide with it.  That is what triggered Ron to write regardless of Paula's ban on anything he supplies,  I rest my case.  Michael.   

The perturbations seen in the orbit of Pluto and once in a while with Neptune, indicates a rogue gravity field adrift beyond the orbit of Neptune.  Revelation now tells us that a small inhabited planet swings around a sun in another Local Universe that is adjacent to Nebadon.  That star with this inhabited planet sits on the edge between the two Local Universes of Wolvering and Nebadon and even slides ever so briefly into the Local Universe of Avalon.  When the Angona System disturbed Monmatia, it tilted Neptune on its side and pulled the little inhabited planet into the outer  area of the Kuiper Belt of orbiting fractured rock and pumice.  Ever since then, the Wolvering star system operates to place this inhabited planet into an orbit that goes through three local universes.  The little inhabited planet takes 613 Urantia days for its year and disturbs orbits of Pluto and Neptune, as it goes between those two planets in its yearly journey.  When the little inhabited planet passes through the Kuiper Belt, it carries enough atmosphere on its surface to reflect back light and atmospheric gasses into the Pluto orbit and that allows Pluto to gain fine lines of rings around it.   Ron Besser
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: This Is Not Niburu - New Planet Revealed Beyond The Orbits of Neptune&Pluto
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 10:22:17 AM »
It is curious that the smallest post as this one from RonB and Father Michael here above can have so much to say yet a couple of days go by and no one has commented and so I now make it plain how significant it made me think.

When I read it, I paused to think about the implications for this little “inhabited” planet WOW!! So many questions came to mind, love this. My Adjuster got me going on this. I name the following quizzes for starters:

1.   Does this mean this planet has three Michaelsons?
2.   “Inhabited” by what form of creature – non-breathers, two-brain breathers or other?
3.   “Little” – like ours or smaller like a moon?
4.   As it lies in the Kupier Belt, does this mean it is space locked between gravitational forces between three local universes or in suspension?
5.   Wow, no wonder why others (as mentioned in post) don’t take it well – although, it may be too far-fetched for these seeking earthers, it does speak volumes as so many planets are known to be out there called “exoplanets” by scientists etc. Does this reveal to us by your efforts Ron that the humans you contacted have yet to discern truth from fiction? For example, much of this states what needs to be aware of when it comes to the vast Master Universe cosmology (outlined in TUB) but none have come back to you to air a bit of faith in you and Michael for what you state as matter of fact. This is showing us how the science and avid cosmologists have yet to fathom what you state as true. In time they will, but not as of yet – how bemusing and frustrating on your part to watch.
6.   This little inhabited planet must be a most special one to be so positioned between two, if not, three local universes and this tells us that Wolvering is very close in proximity and Alvoring adjucts it in some corner somewhere else.  I wish I can see this galactic map from were you stand dear Father Michael! It must be quite one to watch with all those space debris floating around, since the Angona system did it’s moves. This also tells me, if that is the case, then our local system must be on the far end of this Angona system so very on the edge of the first Outer Space Zone. Correct me if I am wrong, but it begs me to wonder how on the edge is our Monmatia system and her inhabited planets such as ours and others not named yet.
7.   Does Urantia stand in the last vestiges of universe creations being in the seventh Superuniverse and is so far out from the Milky Way(??) as we see it in the night sky? Beautiful as this is, and this is just so grand to be on a planet looking up and realising our perspective from here, is just like we look up and see that maybe we are on the very edge of a whole new space zone if we can see the vastness of the Milky Way (perhaps the Superuniverse beyond it) and astronomers are looking back into the Superuniverse we belong to? Or is there more as Carl Sagan calls it a mult-verse cosmos to be seen through the lenses of the greatest telescopes humans have ever invented so far?
8.   The human technology can only take it so far, yet our minds are capable of the sci-fi imagination, say of Star Wars and Star Trek fame, to envision the greater cosmos. Although science and astronomy has been on the cutting edge of discovery, we are only on the cusp of so much yet to be realised in time. Does this import to us the greater amount of “inhabited” planets we need to accept as true and existent apart from our own “little” blue planet sitting pretty in a neat little corner of this otherwise massive cosmic activity buzzing around us for aeons without us knowing for so, so, so, so, so long?
9.   Well, the saying is true and correct, “In a galaxy far, far away…..” and humans keep thinking we are alone is soon going to look like a joke!

Thank you Ron and Father Michael of Nebadon for such a short note that contains so much in it for me to appreciate. One day I’d love to be in one of those Mansion World classes studying cosmology and the mapping of so much out there!! Father, you are just amazing!

Sue/7inOcean
25/09/2017

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2017, 11:14:06 AM »
I am grateful to Sue for her ability to formulate so many excellent questions about  the previous post.   For those of us without a scientific mind, (like myself), it was a difficult read.   My hope is that even before we reach the Mansion Worlds, we have classes on this subject in the schools that are going to be established here on Urantia.    I am aware this is astounding information and am appreciative of what I am able to understand....................Allie
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2017, 11:49:01 AM »
7.   Does Urantia stand in the last vestiges of universe creations being in the seventh Superuniverse and is so far out from the Milky Way(??) as we see it in the night sky? Beautiful as this is, and this is just so grand to be on a planet looking up and realising our perspective from here, is just like we look up and see that maybe we are on the very edge of a whole new space zone....

Sue,
Regarding your question above, which I believe is asking if we are situated close to the outer space zones,  I looked up some posts I had saved as I was pretty sure I had read that we were very close, and I give you the link here to the Forum Archive post of Ron from October 8, 2015, specifically the one entitled "Reply 6"  

"..Urantia itself (the 606 one) lies almost in the outer space region called zone one.  A slight flick of the finger of the almighty Supreme in cognizance with the First Source and Center would make it an inhabited planet in outer space zone one, and the first inhabited planet ever to inhabit space beyond the time limitations of Orvonton.  With that in mind, think about what Norlatiadek would look like or be if a portion of Norlatiadek was sheered off by coincidence with the new developments of God the Ultimate on Norlatiadek's border. ....
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2017, 03:55:57 PM »
I will give a quick brush on these questions for now.  I withhold even fuller information because something else is brewing over this revelation concerning a small inhabited planet given above. New revelation is hanging over my head concerning Monmatia, waiting for the go ahead from Michael for me to receive it, but at this moment I have asked to be let off the hook so they can figure out should I give it? Should someone else give it?  Meanwhile let me answer breezily Sue's post above.

SUE WROTE: (My answer in a colored font)
1.   Does this mean this planet has three Michaelsons?
Ron: No. Meetings between Wolvering and Avalon took place early this year and the little planet will be administered just in Neabdon as it has been since its inception about six billion years ago.

2.   “Inhabited” by what form of creature – non-breathers, two-brain breathers or other?
Ron - They are humans like ourselves but with slightly elongated necks due to their short stature of reach barely six feet in height.

3.   “Little” – like ours or smaller like a moon?
Ron - the planet is a tad smaller than earth which has a circumference of 25,000 miles. Their circumference is 23,500 ,iles roughly.

4.   As it lies in the Kupier Belt, does this mean it is space locked between gravitational forces between three local universes or in suspension?

Ron - The Kuiper Belt exists outside of Neptune, and far out of its real orbit.  Pluto exists near the outer rim of the Kuiper Belt far north of the location of Neptune.  Neptune is not the gravitational influence that holds the Kuiper Belt in its orbit.  View the Kuiper Belt as a rock puddle with great limitations on either sides of itself but is almost one light year across.

Pluto itself would be ground to death if it tried to exist inside of the Kuiper Belt, as the Kuiper Belt is abut 20 times the width of the asteroid belt between Jupiter and Mars.  Pluto has carved a clear space out of the rim of the Kuiper Belt itself and is fairly free of the debris in the Kuiper Belt itself.

The little inhabited planet revealed to us slips between Neptune and the more northerly Pluto and perturbs the recession of Pluto and the orbit of Neptune only slightly, but your instruments are sensitive enough now to see it.  Further, I am not rescinding this revelation to come, but backing off making it now until Ron recovers from his day with our business too.

SUE:
5.   Wow, no wonder why others (as mentioned in post) don’t take it well – although, it may be too far-fetched for these seeking earthers, it does speak volumes as so many planets are known to be out there called “exoplanets” by scientists etc. Does this reveal to us by your efforts Ron that the humans you contacted have yet to discern truth from fiction? For example, much of this states what needs to be aware of when it comes to the vast Master Universe cosmology (outlined in TUB) but none have come back to you to air a bit of faith in you and Michael for what you state as matter of fact. This is showing us how the science and avid cosmologists have yet to fathom what you state as true. In time they will, but not as of yet – how bemusing and frustrating on your part to watch.

Ron - Yes and no sue and Phyllis - I am not set up to receive our space brothers at all anymore but I was and greatly enjoyed talking with them.  However, Nebadon has been cautioned not to spread that kind of revelation too much as the Father is uneasy with spreading information between local universes and Superuniverses which I was involved in about six years back.  This little planet is not for us to judge or work on for eons because they are unaware of the problems of their obit.  Ron says to me, 'they must see some interesting moons in their travel."  They do and three different suns depending on the time of year they check the sky.  We are leaving them alone to develop as they need to as their humanity is barely 500,000 earth years old which is the age of your humanity when the first Planetary Prince arrived and did you in eventually.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"Ron forgot who he was transmitting above as he has many interruptions, but suffice it to say Sue and Phyllis your questions are germane to the earlier revelation about this little inhabited planet with three daddies. 

"You are not to be troubled by what I say next, but Ron is truly under the gun for some things to be said to this list which may scramble some thoughtful brains but it is time to get this stuff out on the table.

SUE:
6.   This little inhabited planet must be a most special one to be so positioned between two, if not, three local universes and this tells us that Wolvering is very close in proximity and Alvoring adjucts it in some corner somewhere else.  I wish I can see this galactic map from were you stand dear Father Michael! It must be quite one to watch with all those space debris floating around, since the Angona system did it’s moves. This also tells me, if that is the case, then our local system must be on the far end of this Angona system so very on the edge of the first Outer Space Zone. Correct me if I am wrong, but it begs me to wonder how on the edge is our Monmatia system and her inhabited planets such as ours and others not named yet.

Ron: Not Alvoring Sue, but Avalon which is another local universe that Michael borrowed some Melchizedeks from,  and so on to help complete the building of Neabdon.  I think I gave enough information above to give you some answer to this already and I leave it for now.

SUE:
7.   Does Urantia stand in the last vestiges of universe creations being in the seventh Superuniverse and is so far out from the Milky Way(??) as we see it in the night sky? Beautiful as this is, and this is just so grand to be on a planet looking up and realising our perspective from here, is just like we look up and see that maybe we are on the very edge of a whole new space zone if we can see the vastness of the Milky Way (perhaps the Superuniverse beyond it) and astronomers are looking back into the Superuniverse we belong to? Or is there more as Carl Sagan calls it a mult-verse cosmos to be seen through the lenses of the greatest telescopes humans have ever invented so far?

Ron - Sue, I wax poetic too on the night sky and the excitement about our unusual location.  But:  We are going to be moved.  Yep, moved!  Our night sky will change dramatically in about 100,000 Urantia years and by then we will be long gone ourselves from Urantia.

SUE:
8.   The human technology can only take it so far, yet our minds are capable of the sci-fi imagination, say of Star Wars and Star Trek fame, to envision the greater cosmos. Although science and astronomy has been on the cutting edge of discovery, we are only on the cusp of so much yet to be realized in time. Does this import to us the greater amount of “inhabited” planets we need to accept as true and existent apart from our own “little” blue planet sitting pretty in a neat little corner of this otherwise massive cosmic activity buzzing around us for aeons without us knowing for so, so, so, so, so long?

Ron - Sue, I get what you are saying but I cannot relate quite what you mean to ask here.  All evolved planets have a perfect science and there is a limit to material technology and we have barely scratched the surface on Urantia to do that.

And that concludes my remarks for now.  Thank you.
END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2017, 06:44:16 PM »
Oh my goodness Ron! This is really very interesting for us to know.  I am understanding the sensitivity of such a very young planet exists so far away from our rather troubled one as Michael has cared to mention.  I can see how this all places our Monmatia system in relation to the others and as is also made aware that our planet will be moved so much that makes this planet become of a different status in some 100,000 years from now.  I am most appreciative of your quick and "breezy" answers Ron and thank you Father Michael for filling in with some helpful insights too. I fully understand there must be more coming but will require the Paradise Trinity's approval to allow such revelation to be known to humans on a planet still under the gun of rebellion. Thank you Phyllis for those quotes and yes this has ever been in the back of my mind as I write these questions. I am well aware of what Michael has to say to us as it changes our very perspective in relation to our neighbouring families in the universe at large. 

I meant to keep this brief and I certainly see how awkward it must be for Ron to not slip any more info that he already knows is coming down the pipe for him to take as inferred in his introduction.  Ron you have given sufficient answers and it stands for us to truly take in what is revealed to us through many of your posts recently.  I am just in awe and am in prayer that all things will come together for the good of us all so very soon, thank you Ron and Father Michael. I remain calm, prayerful, watchful and ever in the embrace of the Father's way of grace and wisdom in the coming plans of rehabilitation of our troubled world. 

Thank you,

Sue/7inOcean