Author Topic: Sharing my extraordinary dream of Jesus !!!!  (Read 179 times)

niant2

• Antonio
    • MSN Messenger - antoniodistephano@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Sharing my extraordinary dream of Jesus !!!!
« on: October 11, 2017, 03:22:20 PM »
Good afternoon my dear friends and guests of this wonderful forum. I work at night and sleep during the day. But when I woke up, I remembered my last dream and seemed to have lasted all the time of my sleep time. It's a dream that I'll remember the rest of my life, so beautiful, so real, it's as if I was realizing it now. So, here is this famous dream my friends.

I dreamed that I was with Jesus and several other personalities and we went from house to house, from place to place and to different cities, while announcing to the people that Jesus, now, here really present, telling people that they were all Son of God, to open their hearts and that to realize that God lives and has always lived in each of them and accept it now and forever in their lives.

I can assure you that this kind of dream is enough to start my new day in power and with a lot of energy in my heart.

Here, my friends, I just wanted to share my extraordinary dream of Jesus.
"...your desire to become a Chief protagonist for spiritual matters before the Courts of Man..." ?????!!!!!.....

SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Re: Sharing my extraordinary dream of Jesus !!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 06:38:29 PM »
Hi Antonio, thank you for sharing your dream. I try to imagine the wonderful feeling you must have had while walking with Jesus. I hope your dream will come true. Enjoy your work tonight, keep thinking of Jesus at your side.
SophiaVeronica

Don Crownover

• Kindness is Love
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 08:51:03 PM »
Wow Antonio! That must have been a fantastic experience to work with Jesus, teaching people such a wonderful message about Father and his gift to them.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 08:52:57 PM by Don Crownover »
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore. Andre Gide (1869-1951)

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 10:16:00 PM »
Hello my friend Antonio.  I could almost feel your love for Jesus bursting right out of your heart.  Take your dream as a sign of your future in this wonderful spiritual remaking of our backward little planet.  Many people will come from miles around to hear of the love that our Heavenly Father sends to us through so many Celestial Spirits and mortal men and women who's own faith shines forth so brilliantly because they are the lights of love sent to dissipate the darkness.  

But there will also be so many that are unable for some reason or other, to go out to the places of learning that will surely be set up for the masses.  So maybe your dream was foretelling of your special ability to share your love of the Father for his children and you are sent to them as an ambassador of the Kingdom.  

Remember my friend, there are so many of Gods children that can not move about because of some social or physical malady that plagues their very existence. So as the saying goes, "If you can't go to the mountain, then the mountain will come to you."   You my friend are that great mountain of love that will go about and happily share your love of the Father with all of his children.

Thank you for being you.  Don't ever change.  Jesus needs more like you to help him in this monumental enterprise.

Your Brother in Christ Michael,
Dorian
Domtia
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 01:18:31 AM »
There are, more and more, reports of dreams and visions of Jesus occurring regularly to people of different creeds or belief systems around the world, particularly from followers of Islam and who are now enjoying a new-found faith in those countries where Christianity is banned. Your dream, my dear Antonio, is the meaning of what is happening right now : those who were in darkness are seeing the Light. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2017, 06:29:20 AM »
Dear Antonio (niant2) and everyone.
                    Yesterday I watched two wonderful movies.
=======
                                                                    Movie Lion - Saroo (Indian) Home Journey
                          The first film is based on a true story that tells the story of an Indian child who got lost and was adopted by an Australian family.
                         Incidentally, the name of the adoptive mother is Sue. We also have here at our Serara Forum our spiritual sister Sue (7inocean) who is also from Australia.

Movie Lion - Saroo
https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/feb/24/saroo-brierley-lion-oscars-interview

=======

Film Heaven is Real
                        The second film is also based on a true story that tells the story of an American, a pastor, who is also a volunteer firefighter, because his son, after being sick (appendicitis) and almost dying tells stories of the sky and his encounter with Jesus. In the film there is the story of the child who also had the same experience of going to heaven and seeing Jesus, Akiane, in Lithuania, who developed a creative ability and painted on a canvas the face of Jesus.
                        The film also talks about Akiane from Lithuania who would also have gone to the kingdom of heaven and would have spoken to Jesus and then painted a beautiful canvas that would represent the face of Jesus.

Movie Heaven is for Real:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven_Is_for_Real_(film)

Akiane Kramarik
http://fabiohsmoura.blogspot.com.br/2013/12/akiane-kramarik-menina-prodigio.html
                         See Images Akiane-Jesus (See Pictures Akiane-Jesus):
https://www.google.com/search?q=akiane+kramarik+jesus&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi9wpGr7-rWAhVEjZAKHfOJBxYQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=638

=======
                         With much love to all,
                         Julio

=======

Caro Antônio (niant2) e a todos.
                                  Ontem eu assisti a dois filmes maravilhosos.

=======
                                    Filme Lion - Saroo (indiano) Jornada para casa
                                    O primeiro filme é baseado em uma história real que conta a história de uma criança indiana que se perdeu e foi adotada por uma família australiana.
                                    Casualmente, o nome da mãe adotiva é Sue. Temos aqui no Fórum Serara também nossa irmã espiritual Sue (7inocean) que também é da Austrália.

Movie Lion - Saroo
https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/feb/24/saroo-brierley-lion-oscars-interview

=======
                                   Filme o Céu é Real
                                   O segundo filme é baseado, também, em uma história real que consta a história de um americano, pastor, que também é bombeiro voluntário, pois seu filho, depois de ter ficado doente (apendicite) e quase morrer conta relatos do céu e de seu encontro com Jesus. No filme há o relato da criança que também teve a mesma experiência de ir para o céu e ver Jesus, Akiane, na Lituânia, sendo que desenvolveu uma habilidade criativa e pintou em uma tela o rosto de Jesus.
                                  O filme também fala de Akiane da Lituania que também teria ido até o reino dos céus e teria falou com Jesus e, depois,  pintou uma linda tela que representaria  o rosto de Jesus.

Movie Heaven is for Real:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven_Is_for_Real_(film)

Akiane Kramarik
http://fabiohsmoura.blogspot.com.br/2013/12/akiane-kramarik-menina-prodigio.html
                               See Images Akiane-Jesus (Vide Imagens Akiane-Jesus):
https://www.google.com.br/search?q=akiane+kramarik+jesus&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi9wpGr7-rWAhVEjZAKHfOJBxYQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=638

=======
                                Com muito amor a todos,
                                Julio

« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 06:41:40 AM by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)