Author Topic: The DANIEL RAPHAEL TEAM PROVISIONS AND FORECASTS  (Read 257 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
The DANIEL RAPHAEL TEAM PROVISIONS AND FORECASTS
« on: October 16, 2017, 11:36:11 AM »

The DANIEL RAPHAEL TEAM PROVISIONS AND FORECASTS
Michael of Nebadon
T/R: Ron Besser
York, PA 11:30 AM Local Time (i.e., New York EDST)
October 16, 2017

I am Michael and Ron has no say in this whatsoever.  We are transmitting this to this transmitter from Salvington over issues that arise when I am not here to directly supervise the problems when they come in.  You are hearing me tell you that the problems of resolving humans has turned out to be quite an exercise of faith on our part, and that the problems Ron faces, and Sue, and Lemuel and Larry, and on and on and on down the list, are ramifications of a Father plot to remove unnecessary hangers on.  Fortunately none of the aforementioned names are neither hanger-on’s but are actually working to promote the Magisterial Mission very well.  I gather there are at least fifty Guests doing the same thing, and someday you will come forward to enjoy the camaraderie found on no other site in existence on Urantia.  That is Ron’s doing and he hit the nail on the head when he reports he is in a familiar place and no where to go at the moment.  And so on as you all know for yourselves the same condition you are experiencing.  All of that will relent soon.  I must now address a serious number of issues and please listen up:

1) Daniel Raphael

He is the transmitter in Colorado who works with Roxanne Andrews and a number of others as guests for what is usually a weekly summary from Machiventa Melchizedek.

He is also on the fritz with just about everyone else who has an interest in the Magisterial Mission, as Machiventa Melchizedek has squared him away with now enough information for Daniel Raphael to get the idea he is seriously out of touch with the true information he is to deal with if he is ever going to be included in the Magisterial Mission on Urantia as a human enfleshed and ready to serve well.  Keeping in mind that Raphael and Besser do not see eye to eye on most matters concerning how to transmit a good message, Raphael has caught the fact that Besser is better prepared then he is.  For that reason I am telling both Raphael and Besser to join forces to improve each other and to hear the truth of the matter as both of them are brilliant transmitters.  Raphael can take anything and place it well.  So can Ron, yet they serve different constituents in spirit.  Raphael serves Machiventa Melchizedek who remains the Planetary Chief of Resurrectional Causes.  Ron serves Michael of Nebadon for the life of Jesus and for his return to Urantia in weeks.  Both need the other to promote their constituent needs for both spiritual Chiefs and so on.  I propose the following:

Daniel Raphael has been thinking hard on how to approach Ron so he does not get burned with a transmission he knows is not faulty and probably true to the core.  However Ron has signed off with Roxanne Andrews as a witch’s brew of inconstant spiritual input and loss of face for promoting Ron when Raphael got into trouble with an individual now long gone from the Colorado group.  Ron warned Raphael there was real danger in that relationship and was summarily rejected by Raphael who takes no criticism unless bound and gagged in the cellar.  Ron dislikes being trusted and then slewn for the mere debate of the problem but that is what Raphael did and finds himself isolated to the point he knows he is missing some important information.  Ron is fully informed and waits for no one to get going on his work that is mightily important.

My suggestion is as follows: Raphael needs not to eat crow and neither does Ron and I know Ron well enough to tell Raphael, just approach him as you would any other friend you need information from.  Ron is tired of the heat and the prognosis Andrews puts forth that he is crazy and needs some mental acuity to understand that she knows where the prize lays without hearing him ask her to join the Magisterial Mission for her excellent secretarial work.  Ron holds no grudge and wonders how Raphael perpetuates one without any real reason to do so except that Raphael remembers Tidwell to the point he shudders every time and Ron’s support for him to help with a community work that never went well anyhow. 

Ron needs to just sit back and listen to the Raphael proposal and is ready and waiting to enjoin with Raphael at his convenience.  I leave it at that for now.

2) The Problem of Money

I am never sure Ron knows the story of the elf that wanted to go to bed and had no bed and had to build one and that is Ron.  He never seems to be done reclaiming the computer to work better or my staff in getting on board well enough to get paid something for his services.  He has spent over $10,000 on a computer alone in order to have it work and to discover it cannot work because the chip set is so out of date already it refuses to do the work the Internet insists is its right to code itself to him.  That computer now sits in Washington state and is considered a moron by staff there and they built it!  In the shortest possible terms, the computer is not fixable and Ron will get a new one with all the bells and whistles he deserves after spending so much to make it work much better.  In any case, the point to be made here is that the cost of moving all this information and posting it and sending it here and there is very expensive and Ron has spent close to $200,000 trying to keep mischief from happening with this site and the remaining web sites (five) from crashing down around his heels before they can be useful.

I have proposed to Ron that he be salaried and he is delighted to be so.  However, the Father sees that as a travesty when spirit can afford anything it wants to do within reason.  As a result the world of Urantia will be monetized to release its potentials without so much debt floating around and that will cost our treasury nearly seventy (70) Trillion dollars!  That is such a large sum of money no one really knows its true value but we can calculate it very well on Salvington.

Therefore, we need to state the following especially for the ears of Daniel Raphael:

If you can find your way to forming a team workshop with Ron and begin transmitting information from both of you from us for posting on your web site(s) Daniel Raphael and Ron will do the same for his web sites for your work too, I will being paying salaries commensurate with the work it entrails.  How much is that?

For Daniel Raphael I will pledge about one million dollars a year for your work.  I am not kidding either as you Raphael are among the best ever offered to a planet to do this kind of work.  And Daniel, Ron is just as good as you are and even better because he has a direct connection to the Universe Father we permit to operate in an emergency and it is priceless if you can get it working for you too in your own mind.  But you cannot get that working in your own mind unless you find a way to fuse yourself, and before you have a fit over that statement, just realize that Ron Besser himself figured out a way to bypass the disingenuous idea found in the Urantia Book that fusing actually requires flames of dissolution.  Fusing does not require that in actuality and the new text book coming soon will discuss how Ron did it.  He is genuine fused in the flesh and is so valuable we guard him night and day.

Ron is already being paid a salary since 2013 and for 2014 and 2015 and 2016 and   for this year it doubled because he saw to the complete reorganization of the Magisterial Mission so it can be played out in the material realm and reported in news papers by completing the incorporation of seven well done companies that will handle everything including a new Urantia Book Foundation and a Jesus review of them reports his legal work is completed within days as he had to remodel a few things to keep me happy.

In any case, Ron is being paid at the rate of nearly three million dollars a year and has not seen a penny of it and regards his work nearly done as he is running out of dollars to keep it going.  That said, I propose the following to you Daniel Raphael.

If you can keep your good graces moving and coming along and serious address problems that worry you and Ron can accommodate you as well, the Team will also get paid a handsome sum for all the work they do.  Ron considers this an exciting proposition but he knows that you Daniel find problems where they do not exist and must wait for your positive response to help set this team up, He will have a proposal and Daniel, he organizes like no one else on Urantia in order to keep the purpose pure as he has done for seven corporations and now this at my request. 

Money will be paid into your bank accounts monthly.  It is up to you to accede to the deman of the bank and the taxing authorities until we can remove the idea of taxation from people who are assigned to the Magisterial Mission.  Ron needs a break from that stuff as he has engaged an accounting firm that will be ours they are that good and Nikki Barton (Chief Tax Officer at the firm) will be the tax expert to keep payroll and taxes in line wit hthe demands of the moment from the IRS and local authorities.

Now: On the Subject of Money.

Ron has been assigned a Melchizedek Supervisor.  Machiventa Melchizedek is not that individual, but Mantutia Melchizedek who is head of the Revelatory Commission for Urantia and the writing and publishing of revelation as Urantia Books and so on, is so assigned.  You Raphael must learn humility in one important way, and that is to realize that neither Ron, or Myself, are in charge of Urantia.  The Universal Father has agreed with the Creator Son to allow Urantia to pass to his charge and it is the only planet in Orvonton that is directly under the control of the Paradise Father.  As such, things are not entirely done as outline in the Urantia Book, written in 1934 and 1935 with addendum(s) in 1942 and 1946, and because of that I serve the Father too and take his orders in place of mine.  Ron knows the story in replete detail as he lived going through the change as no one else ever will again on Urantia.  He is a font of Father knowledge even revelation does not fully informed people of on Urantia.

Your supervisor for the time being Daniel Raphael is not Mantutia, but Machiventa Melchizedek himself, and that position to you will be modified when you agree to form a transmitting team that brings the bets of both of you to the public.

I consider this subject closed until after the public announcements from the Magisterial Mission Paradise Sons are complete and we can establish this Teacm without getting into the public notice.  That will probably happen before the year 2017 is finished.

3) Immorality & Morality

Both Raphael and Besser consider this a frozen subject without discussion.  I make this known to both of you.  You are both squeaky clean and I mean that.  None of you bother to look at sex or anything else in order to keep your credentials first rate with my administration and the Paradise concerns with all humans over the sexual issues available on Urantia in such great numbers.

4) Placement of Peace and Tranquility

I seldom broach this subject on the level you two work on.  Ron is genuinely fused Daniel Raphael, and he carries great lights over his head he can neither see or use, and frankly, he can not use the benefits of fusion today, but when we release him into the work of Jesus, he will show forth the promise Jesus often calls upon all men to behave for, and that is to behave morally and with intention to do the will of God the Father in all manner of personal and public dedications to the Magisterial Mission and in your own ascension career.

I therefore detach this bit of information specifically to you Daniel Raphael:

Mirachordia, is your personal angel and she spoke with Ron this morning on this very subject.  The reason?  To alert him to the probability you will contact him by email and that it should open up a dialog between each of you to settle what differences you hold Daniel, as Ron holds no differences with you at all and I am sure Mirachordia had her reasons to advise Ron to wait for your message and not for him to say anything as he is not used to being snubbed as you did over and over to him.  He is to be treated as royalty as far as we are concerned, but you treat him as you best can and hope we approve since we count on this Team being formed and you two starring roles you never dreamed of Raphael.

Finally, where does peace and tranquility abide?  Surely not in Ron with a thousand problems with corporations and licenses and treating each person on this forum as his to work for if they need that kind of help.  You Raphael will change your work habits and that will bring peace and tranquility to you if you try hard enough to avoid being sure Ron is up to mischief.  He never was, but you are a suspicious man and you want no Judas near you.  You also must be rid of those who hang on you and produce nothing but turmoil in return.

5) Leaving Well Enough Alone

Ron is nearly crazy with the lust to get paid and get the house in order for the changes he must abide in with Jesus and Serara and Monjoronson, as they are located in the eastern United States and will use 2709 Sunset Lane as a house to visit, to hold a meeting or two, and to use 2709 as a repository for lectures and what not to select invited guests from the clergy and the Vatican and the national governments around the world.  Ron will always have Mantutia with him on these occasions.  We do not suggest that you move east Daniel, but if you have to or want to, the house at 2709 Sunset Lane is open to all genuine users of the faith of God that Jesus will bring to that home, and that is the tranquility for Ron he has never fully ever felt for centuries.

I use that term “centuries,” to remind you Raphael that Ron has been modified as a human and now resides in the bosom of the Father with a life so full of turmoil and personal disasters, Ron hardly knows who to trust anymore or who to see to if the need his care.  He does care and he gives care where he can, but there are always hooks in the relationship and we will see to it that he can trust them again for ever if he wishes to.  I know this may sound unusual, but even Raphael stumbles over people when he does not catch their worth very well, but Ron is a monster when it comes to evaluating people and can tell a counterfeit penny from a real one any time.  Be assured you look well or he will catch you finding things not to your liking and may demand a recount for you to put it on the tables as he has always done with you and for you and you find it bazaar at best.

You need not move to York.  But if you do, it wise to realize that York has no splendors Colorado does or is it well organized for anything but a backwater as Ron well knows.  He likes it for the college there and for the work industry does there but socially it belongs to the turn of the century of the early 1900's.  It will never shine until we make it our capital and Ron has quite a surprise for you Daniel as he knows there are modifications to government he and I worked out together to be known as the York Protectorate.  If you like government details this one is genuinely for you.

In conclusion, I state the following:

Really: eat well!  You tend to stout when you do but the coming times will trial your body.  Ron has a morontial body under that flesh and can withstand less food than most people can put up with.  He is modified well enough to last five hundred years on Urantia if he has to stay that long and can be further modified for one thousand years if Serara wants to have that work that way.  Margul, the Trinity Teacher Son, informs me that He will request Ron to stay the full one thousand years to use him to begin the eras of Light and Life when the Magisterial Mission is completed.  God the Supreme accounts for one thousand earth years for Ron too and it will be the first time a human is accounting for work in two divine missions at the same time in the Superuniverse of Orvonton or probably in the other Superunvierses as well. [Father here: It is true.  This is a precedence and it will go on my ledger as quite a trial for Ron and Serara and Margul.]

I close with the admonition we all need to understand.  Raphael is a small cog in a giant wheel to furbish Urantia with the goal to be perfect as Paradise is perfect.  Keep your body well supplied with food and nutrients and more will be realized with you if you learn cooperation with a foreign potentate that Ron represents to your mind.

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: The DANIEL RAPHAEL TEAM PROVISIONS AND FORECASTS
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 06:32:35 PM »
This is fantastic. I pray for these two amazing men, Raphael and Besser. I worship the ground they walk on. I love the work they do and how revelatory they are.  It is my prayer that Raphael may come to the table and these two men may co-operate and work to compliment each other. Raphael's work is meant for greater things and purpose, a true and good transmitter and servant of God.  Ron is too and never ceases to amaze us with his ability. I thank the Father for the work these and others have been doing and has made significant contribution in bringing awareness of the soon-to-be presence of the Magisterial Son, Jesus and the Melchizedek brothers in action in our world.  I hope and pray we, others, may not be seen as "hangers-on" but ones who rise up with the help of those who lead and can carry and pull their weight when that time comes.

It is so important to be true to yourself, to keep a moral compass centred in oneself and to always abide in complete willingness to be in the Father's will in all things to do with being perfect as He is perfect.  May we all come into that completion in with the Father and work mightily in this sea of change and may Jesus, Serara and Monjoronson, Raphael and Besser have good success as a Team under the Father's banner of hope, trust and service.

May my prayers be with you Father Michael and with what you propose as wonderful solutions to solving bi-partisans and creating a workable singular Team between humans of great potential. This gives all of us a wonderful perspective of future human endeavours in what the Father is creating here in the lives of those who open themselves in willingness in His way. May you Father have your way in each of us in turn and may your name be so honoured and praised.

Thank you Father Michael for sharing with us what you propose as superb if all are willing to sit at the table and unite in a sensible manner and work as one healthy group. It is all about Teamwork, let's do this folks! Ron Besser and Daniel Raphael can't do this alone, they need us as much as we need them! Let's pull our socks up, roll back our sleeves and put our best foot forward as best as we can. We are not much but with God, all things are possible!

Sue/7inOcean

Pronto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 07:29:44 PM »
I may invite my neighbors to share a fried lamb meal with me if Daniel Raphael accepts Ron's invitation, it will be a great day! Behind the curtains this has been my dream for years! Another one also needs to join the dream team, Candace of Abundant Hope! Ron, launch an invitation in this direction too and see what may come out, all are needed in this gigantic Magisterial Mission.

Pronto

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 08:07:30 PM »
Several vectors of probability can develop from this! I too pray for wise decision making that can and will bring about unity.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2017, 08:12:54 PM »
Pronto, you got me going!  Let me delicately remark that the Paradise Sons, Serara and Monjoronson, are to be known as the Shepherds of the Lambs. and there you go frying them before they can do any good on Urantia. Smokey Monjoronson squints at me as I write this but I ignore their bleats in favor of going on to the next subject. (We can really say this is a good example of a clash of cultures for the Vatican loves sheep for their peaceful demeanor and the Middle East finds a sheep sandwich delectable.  Go figure.)   Jesus had lamb stew frequently as have I and lamb chops, but I find sitting with Serara and his motto over head and lamb rings on his fingers hard to reconcile with my sense of being a restaurant guest with him when we travel together.  Go to our  Magisterial Foundation web site and see the motto of the lamb on the front page.  No where is a frying pan visible my friend.

Now this: Candace is a bitter enemy of Daniel Raphael.  Neither one believes the other can deliver anything but spirit gruel to the masses.  It is over a bitter dispute that broke out when Raphael got tired of her picking at his methods of doing things and she then called him a false prophet and all the other nice things that get said when you are sure the enemy is possessed.

In my mind I think I heard that Candace has died, but it is long enough ago I am not sure and I asked the angels what they could or could not confirm as to this supposition on my part,  Here is Michael's reply to keep this from spreading like a wild fire into his dominions of nonsense:

Michael of Nebadon -
"Candace of Abundant Hope died in the year of 2014 of gastrointestinal phlebitis.  She died uncomfortably in the arms of her friend, Michael of Nebadon, who held her well in spite of Raphael trying to send her  to Hades for a minor afront to both of them that got out of control.  She sleeps yet on Mansion World three awaiting to be released among her friends and sailors of the night life that took her to every capital in Nebadon and beyond while she lived on Urantia.  She has a web site (Abundant Hope) that is perpetuated by friends and they cannot help one iota due to the fact that none of them are especially good at Transmitting as she was on Urantia.  Good day."

« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 08:15:21 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2017, 10:39:18 PM »
R.I.P. Candace, I am thankful because I found in her website some quotes Of the UB, and in my search landed in this forum. Thank you Lord Michael Of Nebadon for your words, and Ron for your great work.
Rene.

evan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2017, 11:59:27 PM »
Thanks so much Ron.  I agree that it is highly important that we all unite for the success of the Magisterial Mission.  This will make the work of co-creation much more aligned with the Father's will.  Unity is necessary as Monjoronson stated once before:

"There are many who long for divine intervention on this planet but they look at it from the standpoint of a quick fix—a wave of a wand (as you might say) to make everything beautiful, but this is not the case. Spiritual work is effortful and it requires a persevering dedication to a noble cause that will bring about its successful acceptance for the world at large. This has never occurred upon Urantia. You see what has happened to the other dispensations and how the energies of the rebellion have thwarted them. Do not let that deter you for this mission will not fail, but it takes time to prepare the world to receive this and to understand that it is only through human cooperation and participation that this will be successful." (From Donna D'Ingillo 2017-02-26-Grounding Circuits of the Magisterial Mission)

Let's pray for unity and success brothers and sisters!  Every country in the world is waiting for its deliverance from the cycle of fear, injustice and all kinds of  evil and untruth.  This is the time of prayer and longing and oneness with our Divine Parents will bring that moment of peace and love that belongs to each and everyone in Urantia.  Thank you Divine Parents, Michael and Nebadonia!  
~ In kindness and with mercy minister to all who are in distress and in need (UB 140:3.14) ~