Author Topic: Alert: Rayson science web sites are now running in theire new home - Refs Inside  (Read 358 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
We have redirected the web sites to our new providers, Alliance Computers, who placed the Rayson web site, its three domain names with a site each, as follows for your viewing pleasure:

www.raysonscience.com
www.raysonscience.org
www.raysonscience.net

The other web sites:

http://www.sethandjaneroberts.com/

http://starbridgetrust.org/

http://themagisterialfoundation.com/

These are up and viewable but need more midifications.

Thank you/Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Oh Thank you Ron... these are all quite handsome in their appearance. 
Interesting that these would be posted today.. I was think about them a couple of days ago and was even going to send you a message asking if you had received them from Michel and low and behold here they are.  I knew you would post them just as soon as possible for us.   I naturally have only had the chance, time permitting, to briefly look at them and when I saw the poster maps, charts and diagrams on the Rayson sites, it was very exciting and took my breath away.   Would that we could see a room size view of them!   Very impressive to say the least.   Thank you , thank you thank you.    LarryG

« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 04:53:25 PM by LarryG »
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

7inOcean

• View Profile
RonB this is great! I must inform you that the front page of the site called magisterialfoundation.com is full of spelling errors and to look professional it would be good if it can be edited to correct these please. I would not like the public to make a big thing of it when it is so important to get language down as accurate as possible. This is my initial check and I haven't gotten through all of the material but it seems to be all working right here in the land of Oz, and I note these are just been produced and much modification(s) is forthcoming as advised. Thank you Ron for this work and I'm sure they will be well read when the time comes. I also join with LarryG as some weeks ago I too have been checking these sites and it's nice to see them back up and running. These are great educational materials in themselves. Thank you so much.

Sue/7inOcean
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 06:45:54 AM by 7inOcean »

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Thanks RonB and everyone who developed the sites, because they are very beautiful. I've already added the three sites reported in the "Favorites" to easily locate them

======= 

Obrigado RonB e a todos que desenvolveram os sites, pois eles estão muito bonitos. Eu já adicionei os três sites informados nos "Favoritos" para localizá-los facilmente.
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

evan

• View Profile
    • Email
These Rayson Science and Seth and Jane Roberts websites will be thoroughly visited soon by the curious and unbelieving population along with this website of the Serara Forum.  Thank you Ron and those who worked on these and hopefully the sites are prepared for the influx of visitors from all corners of Urantia.

I'd like to place a link of a new event in our cosmos that somehow may have something to do with what is coming soon or perhaps Rayson can tell us more about it.  Imagine Nebadon glittering with gold dust!

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/16/world/neutron-star-collision-gravitational-waves-light/index.html

Domtia!
~ In kindness and with mercy minister to all who are in distress and in need (UB 140:3.14) ~

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
Thanks Ron for sending over the links,ill have more than enough written  material to last the rest of the week out.There is some great sites out there,but Im not sure if they are recognized by the serara forum.If you come across any Sci-fi sites that want to make themselves out as authentic let me know. Domtia.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Sue,
I am so often blind to spelling errors, Sue, but I can find only one word spelled wrong on the Magisterial Foundation site and that is the word address at the very bottom.  That paragraph is to be removed any how due to the fact we no longer that company for verification of incorporation.

If you look in on the site again give me an idea what I may be missing in the spelling department, if you would please.  Ron

PS - the site needs a re do anyhow but time and installation take their toll to get to that place yet.

7inOcean

• View Profile
Ron,
Thanks for that. I will do that and pass it on to you, but I can't do that right now as I have to go to work, will do this later today, just check under article no.3 for errors too & yes "address"you got that
Many regards,
Sue

gmanpat

• View Profile
Hello from Canada, Why is this printing still online as it is so outdated and very poorly accurate as to what happened. A concerned fellow. Geoff Patenaude

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Gmanpat - you will have to do better than a passing swat - point out what we let go too long to not embarrass you?   Ron

7inOcean

• View Profile
Hi RonB,
I went to see if I can point out to you the errors on the site (re:magisterialfoundation dot com) and Lo-and-behold, you have done it already! Great Scott, you are a champ, thanks mate! There's no need for me to do anything as you have promptly corrected those errors. Thank you Ron, you are marvellous considering the state of your eyes, hope and pray they get better soon.

Cheers and much love,
Sue/7inOcean

7inOcean

• View Profile
Hello Geoff Patenaude or "gmanpat" from Canada, welcome to the Forum! Our administrator (RonB) has been very nice about asking you what it is that you are referring to. You are lucky no one else has pulled you up as to what you mean in your request. Can you please be so kind to elaborate on more details as to what is concerning you in regards to "printing" etc.

Please, in future reference, can you be more kind in your post and put more care and effort in introducing yourself and refer to the details of your request(s) so we here may be of some help and offer you assistance where we can. To me, your quick sentence did not present much to be of any help to any of us to give you an adequate response. I hope you understand and that you may find this site to be of benefit to you and to your search.

Thank you.
7inOcean

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hello Geoff Patenaude (Gmanpat). I noticed you submitted your first posts here at the Serara Forum. Welcome to the Serara Forum. May the Light of God illuminate your participation and your life. A big brotherly hug. Julio

======= 

Olá Geoff Patenaude (Gmanpat). Eu notei que apresentou suas primeiras postagens aqui no Fórum Serara. Sejam muito bem-vindo ao Fórum Serara. Que a Luz de Deus ilumine sua participação e sua vida. Um grande abraço fraternal. Julio
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
Greetings Geoff (gmanpat),

I see that you registered as a member of the Forum on April 29, 2014, but have only submitted two posts.  Your name is familiar to me since you are frequently listed as an online user.  

I am glad you have finally "come out" to us.   But perhaps you really were not looking for an answer to your question.  Whatever the reason, we are your family and are here for you.

Have a good day, Geoff...........................Allie
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi