Author Topic: Prayer for the loading of Jesus.  (Read 81 times)

mauricio

Prayer for the loading of Jesus.
« on: November 08, 2017, 07:07:31 PM »
Prayer for the loading of Jesus.

Let the rivers be crystalline in the transperence of the thoughts of the heart around the eyes of the father.

May the human heart have the rays of certainty about the cargo on the ship to carry its taxation in the game and leave the boat balanced in its thoughts for the shipment of the master

Let the shipment be fair in balance so that the ship is not deregulated, the adjusters, warn us not to block our self-control when the uncertainty comes that the heavenly warn us hard.

May the Father agree to the loading in due time and salute the time not to stumble and go through it in confusion.

(Just my prayer today that I share here with you).

Don Crownover

• Kindness is Love
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Prayer for the loading of Jesus.
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 07:53:59 PM »
The more times I read this prayer, the more beautiful it becomes.

Thank you for sharing this prayer of the Father's plan and our acceptance to his will for the arrival time of his Son
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore. Andre Gide (1869-1951)

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Prayer for the loading of Jesus.
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2017, 02:32:06 AM »

Hi Mauricio. Thank you for sharing the prayer you have given to Jesus. Likewise, I thank God, the Universal Father, God, the Eternal Son and God, the Infinite Spirit for everything. I thank the Supreme Being. Thank you to the Seven Master Spirits. I thank the Ancients of Days. I thank Michael of Nebadon (Jesus) and the Divine Minister Nebadonia for creating and sustaining our local universe. I thank God, the Absolute. I thank God, the Last One. I thank God, the Supreme. I thank all the deities, divinities, and heavenly beings who are doing their work for the light of God on our planet, in our local universe, in our superuniverse, and ultimately in the entire master universe. With much love and thanks to all. Juio.

======= 

Oi Maurício. Obrigado por compartilhar a oração que fez para Jesus. Igualmente, eu agradeço a Deus, Pai Universal, a Deus, Filho Eterno e a Deus, Espírito Infinito por tudo. Eu agradeço ao Ser Supremo. Agradeço aos Sete Espíritos Mestres. Agradeço aos Anciões dos Dias. Eu agradeço a Michael de Nebadon (Jesus) e a Ministra Divina Nebadônia por ter criado e sustentado o nosso universo local. Eu agradeço a Deus, o Absoluto. Eu agradeço a Deus, o Último. Eu agradeço a Deus, o Supremo. Eu agradeço a todas as deidades, divindades e seres celestiais que estão desenvolvendo suas atividades em prol da luz de Deus em nosso planeta, em nosso universo local, em nosso superuniverso, enfim, em todo o universo mestre. Com muito amor e agradecimento a todos. Julio
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)