Author Topic: Cosmology, Stability and Beauty  (Read 1744 times)

Angela

• Let the perfect will of the Father be done.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Cosmology, Stability and Beauty
« on: May 18, 2016, 02:38:09 AM »
I am fascinating by the movement of planetary bodies in space. Many questions have arisen including how the clockwise/counter-clockwise movement of planets creates stability in gravity between System, Universe, Superuniverse and Paradise. The Urantia Book mentions this:

11:7.9 (125.3) This alternate zoning of the master universe, in association with the alternate clockwise and counterclockwise flow of the galaxies, is a factor in the stabilization of physical gravity designed to prevent the accentuation of gravity pressure to the point of disruptive and dispersive activities. Such an arrangement exerts antigravity influence and acts as a brake upon otherwise dangerous velocities.
Also, in relation to the Central Universe:

14:1.15 (153.6) The great belt of dark gravity bodies is divided into two equal elliptical circuits by a unique space intrusion. The inner belt revolves counterclockwise; the outer revolves clockwise. These alternate directions of motion, coupled with the extraordinary mass of the dark bodies, so effectively equalize the lines of Havona gravity as to render the central universe a physically balanced and perfectly stabilized creation.

One of my questions about this balance was just answered in the most beautiful illustration -- I received a visual of how this gravity balance functions in one small way. This "visual" showed a clockwise revolving planet spinning against an outer circular barrier created by gravity. The planet's clockwise movement had the effect of propelling the planet in a counter-clockwise direction along the circular gravity barrier.
Perhaps, the best way I could describe what I was shown is: Visualise an ice skater spinning in a clockwise direction on an ice-rink close to the outer barrier. Then picture that skater coming into contact with that outer barrier. They would be propelled in a counter-clockwise direction against that outer barrier, due to their clockwise spin. The message is that natural forces are harnessed to create this planetary stability.
Then place this on a larger scale -- interpreting the above quotations -- there is a perfection of harmony and stability between all bodies in space. Whether that body be universe, minor sector, major sector or Superuniverse. It is all a beautifully choreographed dance. This explains the Urantia Book's use of Cosmology as the pursuit of beauty. How beautiful is this harmony on such an unfathomably huge scale with extremes of velocity, energy and creation in an intimate dynamic relationship, one to the all. I absolutely love this.
But the noblest of all memories are the treasured recollections of the great moments of a superb friendship. 160:4.12 (1779.4)

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
Re: Cosmology, Stability and Beauty
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 02:59:01 AM »
Thanks for making me review my lessons on stability of the universe. Another stability we hardly talk about is the unnoticed and sound free growth of the human body. Imagine you live in a very tiny house, and architectures and home designers come in to enlarge the room day after day, change the seats, chairs, replace your old TV set, cooking utensils, carpets and the very sofa you're sitting on without any single remark from you.

This stability surpasses the whole stability of the universe, yes, the way a baby grows to become a mature adult, the way a newborn soul becomes like God in eternity, because all the cosmos is there for us, tiny souls to become like Father. Are you impressed by the stability of the cosmos? Ok, then, be even much more in awesome of your very self, an animal-origin being, planned to become as perfect as God, and this achievement calls in the limits of supremacy.

Thanks and good day.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 03:00:46 AM by ASSALE »
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

JamesD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2016, 03:46:04 AM »
Dear Angela,
I am fascinating by the movement of planetary bodies in space.
Me too. Not only the magnificence of creation, motion, order and balance, but also the beauty.
Even in the explosions and collisions there is a grand purpose.
It has had me hooked since I was a teenager (1960s) and I return to the topic continuously. The photographs available on NASA website are awesome.
I always go out to look at the sky every night before bed and am always in awe.
The Celestials have hinted at our future work in the Outer Space Zones. I'm on for that! Imagine viewing those beautiful nebulae and visiting new planets first hand!

In your Sky tonight, being Southern hemisphere (like me) looking North-ish Jupiter is just to the left of the moon, similar 'height'.

After moon has just passed just overhead, look to the right (approx twice distance as Jupiter-Moon) you will see Mars (bright red-ish).
Lower & slightly right Saturn.
Midway but off the right Antares (brightest star of Scorpius).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antares

I know what I have told you is true 'cos I just went outside to check  :D

PS: Mars and Saturn close together now ready for the alignment in next weeks of Saturn, Mars, Earth and Sun.

"May 21 - Full Moon, Blue Moon. The Moon will be located on the opposite side of the Earth as the Sun and its face will be will be fully illuminated. This phase occurs at 21:15 UTC. This full moon was known by early Native American tribes as the Full Flower Moon because this was the time of year when spring flowers appeared in abundance. This moon has also been known as the Full Corn Planting Moon and the Milk Moon. Since this is the third of four full moons in this season, it is known as a blue moon. This rare calendar event only happens once every few years, giving rise to the term, “once in a blue moon.” There are normally only three full moons in each season of the year. But since full moons occur every 29.53 days, occasionally a season will contain 4 full moons. The extra full moon of the season is known as a blue moon. Blue moons occur on average once every 2.7 years".
source:
http://www.seasky.org/astronomy/astronomy-calendar-2016.html

With Love, JimD

« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 04:05:35 AM by JamesD »
"It's life Jim but not as you know it....."
   ~ Mait'Eliflik

Angela

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2016, 05:55:58 AM »

Jim - I look forward to Saturday!! :)
Have a look at number 13 in the series of Nebula at this site: http://www.space.com/12605-50-deep-space-nebula-photos.html#sthash.Ly5FWh5M.dpuf   The thirteenth in the series looks uncannily like a hand. My question is: Was this shape intentionally created by Primary Master Force Organizers? They are personalities, after all. The most 'energized' energy is colored blue. The site tells us that "the blue hand-like structure was created by energy emanating from the nebula around the dying star PSR B1509-58. The red areas are from a neighboring gas cloud called RCW 89."
"Primary Master Force Organizers are the manipulators of the primordial or basic space-forces of the Unqualified Absolute; they are nebulae creators. They are the living instigators of the energy cyclones of space and the early organizers and directionizers of these gigantic manifestations." 29:5.5 (329.5)
Assale - I am in awe, yes. And when our MM achieves some balance and stability, and when our relations with each other improve, our bodies will not suffer ill health to the same degree. God-consciousness brings right living, right thought, right action -- but also right function at the micro-level. I really want to have a better understanding of the Supreme Being. For instance, do decisions of spiritual value really transcend time and space?
But the noblest of all memories are the treasured recollections of the great moments of a superb friendship. 160:4.12 (1779.4)

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2016, 09:35:32 AM »
1. Angela wrote: "do decisions of spiritual value really transcend time and space?"

Here speaks The Eternal Son: "The Universal Father took me out of Him and gave me full powers on all matters of Spirituality; as well spiritual energy as all wisdom with spiritual value.

Then The Father suggested the idea to create beings who could become like Him, Perfect, through ascension coming out of animal life; an idea on which I immediately agreed."

The Eternal Son says 'all wisdom'... Angela, informed choices are wise choices and choices are decisions, indeed, any decision made is a choice. The Second Source and Center transcends space-time universes as He Indwells the very Center of the Circle of Eternity on the Isle of Paradise, consequently, any decisions of spiritual value fall within his Jurisdiction, thus transcending  time and space and receiving in full their "badge of honour."

2. Angela wrote: "I really want to have a better understanding of the Supreme Being."

The Eternal Son: "Next time I’ll speak about the Supreme Being who is dependent upon and derived from The Trinity and who exists since a long time. But before I do so, Angela you need an understanding and a basic concept of the Three Deities that compose The Trinity.

The Supreme Being is the Deity of evolutionary growth. One for whom you need to accomplish something and be something to receive one day a status in the next era of the universes.

Angela, The more you’ll understand, the more you will receive capabilities, the more you grow, the more you can help your planet with your means. Don’t think right now on helping other planets, no; take care of yours because there is still much work to do. Your planet is on the right track, the right orbit but there remains quite a lot to be done."

That being said Angela, how far are you on your way of understanding Urantia? All the more so as the Supreme Being needs all your earthly experiences for Her to be more effective in managing the next era of universes.

Much love in Christ Peace.

Assalé, The Paradise News Hunter
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 09:39:45 AM by ASSALE »

Angela

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2016, 09:37:39 PM »
Assale, my heart is dancing and doing cart wheels to receive your personal message from The Eternal Son!

This is an affirmation for me. The Eternal Son says: "...as well spiritual energy as all wisdom with spiritual value."
To hear spiritual value expressed in terms of "spiritual energy" is the exact point of clarity that I was seeking. I am now lead to view 'spiritual energy' as instantly gravitated into the grasp of the Supreme Being. I am so grateful to you and to The Eternal Son!
I am turned back around, ever so gently, to stand in front of Part IV of the Urantia Book. The teaching of Joshua Ben Joseph call for my immediate focus. I have also been assisted to remember how important a role Preparation played in my tertiary degrees. Preparation removed all doubt and anxiety in exams, preparation made those years of study the most enjoyable of my life. So how more important is preparation now, when so much testing is just in front of us. The exams are about to begin! I will harness my resolve and attend to my focus on what is of immediate and urgent need in my preparations at this time. Still, I am eager to hear what may be delivered on the Supreme Being.
I feel blessed by your attention.
Much love and gratitude.

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2016, 10:17:24 PM »
Dear precious sister of mine,

We are being prepared, and any message from the Deities via any Master Spirit via any of us applies to all of us. This message of the Eternal Son went through Master Spirit Kuwaya His Voice and then via sister Wivine.

In my position as Paradise News Hunter, any information related to wisdom of spiritual  value is put at my disposal by Father via Master Spirit Ocilliaya Voice of both Father and The Eternal Son, Michael and Nebadonia with the blessings of our Planetary Prince Machiventa to deliver the food in due time.

Not only do I browse the Universe of Nebadon from one corner to another through my spiritual trip gifts to see in advance what will occur, I also browse websites with spiritual value to be on the same wavelength with our brethren on other sites.

Remember the RRW mode: Reflect (think first to see what you want to get at, Father via your Adjuster will step in for powerful and useful reflections), then Request (The Eternal Son steps in via Michael's Spirit of Truth to word the best of requests) and finally Wait (The God of Action the Infinite Spirit will step in via Nebadonia's Holy Spirit to provide the best appropriate answer) in patience for the answer to your request.

So this message by The Eternal Son was delivered long before your request crossed your mind. It is just simple, the Deities know in advance what we need, however, like parents waiting for their crawling children to first raise their hands for them to pick  them up, the Deities never skip our Free Will.

Sincerely yours.

Assalé, the Paradise News Hunter

« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 10:19:57 PM by ASSALE »

MidiChlorian

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2016, 10:43:24 PM »
Well said Assale, nicely worded, thanks.
The Reality of knowing what Wisdom is, is in the Experiencing of the Philosophy of using Knowledge.