Author Topic: more detail on EXPERIENTIAL TRANSFERENCE  (Read 446 times)

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
more detail on EXPERIENTIAL TRANSFERENCE
« on: March 30, 2018, 09:37:27 PM »
Hi all,
I tried to get this on a few days ago, but it did not go through.  I'm going to try it one more time and see if they will let it in now.  If not, I'll just let it go.

Topic:             More explanation of EXPERIENTIAL TRANSFERENCE
Teacher:          GOD THE SUPREME
T/R.                Amethyst
Posting Date:  March 30, 2018

GOD THE SUPREME
    "I am God the Supreme, and have been tugging at the sleeves of Amethyst these past few days as we need her to help in a small way unravel the very deep and complicated papers presented by Ron.  We want to unravel one concept at a time as to make it more understandable to the general reader.  I begin with the concept of EXPERIENTIAL TRANSFERENCE as described by Ron in a recent post.

"As God the Supreme writes through Ron, I am how the Father can "...better the universe for [sic] what it learns by living through the Supreme."  I want to tell this forum what this means as it might have applied to the Lucifer rebellion.  As most of you are well aware it was the Planetary Princes of the apostate planets that went astray with Lucifer.  It was a Lanonandek rebellion.  The traditional model for their corporeal staffs in the local universe has been to use UNFUSED ascenders as volunteers.  They were separated from their Adjusters who waited for their return on the system capital until after their missions were completed.  Fused ascenders have not been traditionally able to maintain a physical body, thus it was necessary to leave the Adjusters behind.

"It is very sad to state that of the 100 members of Caligastia's corporeal staff, only 40 remained loyal.  Had these staff members been fused mortals, we would hope that all 100 would have not only remained loyal, but been helpful in their persuasion of others considering disloyalty.  We are now implementing EXPERIENTIAL TRANSFERENCE, here and in adjacent local universes.  Since the sovereignty of Michael is now established in Nebadon, another outbreak would be squashed quickly.  But in the newly formed younger local universes, rebellion is always a remote possibility.  

"We are therefore taking steps to prepare for the employment of fused mortals as corporeal staff members by implementing the concept of EXPERIENTIAL TRANSFERENCE.  This is a fancy way of saying that in an evolving creation, we learn how we can improve outcomes by trying different techniques.  That is where working with fused mortals comes in and this experiment has its seeds on Urantia.

"In a very young local universe, where even the local systems do not yet have ascenders at the system level ready to work on the Prince's staff, it is sometimes necessary to import or borrow, if you will, ascenders from neighboring universes that have been temporarily transformed to fit the life form of that particular local universe, to serve on the corporeal staff and get things up and running and to assist the infant systems by providing candidates who can fill in until the new local universe and systems are able to provide for their own needs out of their own ranks.  Staff volunteers who can maintain their form after fusion can be tethers that add stability to the fledgling planets.

"We know not yet what the Father plans for the emerging outer space levels.  But if the pattern and template is in any way similar to the realization and organization of the grand universe now evolving, then mortals who are able to fuse in these OSL areas would have the potential to be great stabilizers.  The farther creation moves from center, the greater the chance for rebellion and default.  Those fused with the Creator at the center of all can help greatly keep balance.  There is great potential indeed for the fused mortals in all parts of creation, and this can be done by the process of EXPERIENTIAL TRANSFERENCE."
END
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: more detail on EXPERIENTIAL TRANSFERENCE
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2018, 11:35:31 PM »
Clency, I see you on line reading this as I read it.  Can you tell me what experiential transference is in your own words?

Michael of Nebadon speaking gently to all -
"This transmission got aborted half way through it and anangel from Nebadon finished for the transmitter, but the transmitter got confused and broke off the frequency.  That is why Amethyst you had to put a [sic] in your sentence above, and why you are still musing yourself whether anybody can make sense out of it.  Ron laughed the second time through because it does not define experiential transference for it explains how non-fused humans are not as trustworthy as fused humans in the flesh which is not what we have in Nebadon.  The Supreme does not explain that we have fused mortals on Urantia who never had to go to the mansion worlds first to be prepared for work on.  Caligastia had 100 unfused mortals enseraphim to Urantia to work for him.   They were unfused.  Ron fused on the planet and we use him as fused for stability purposes to teach and lead.  Experiential transference has nothing to do with that and Amethyst you are likely to try this one again.  Also this:

"I complete this for now and let all know that Ron is fighting for his stability as they are wracking him good with changes to his body and he can hardly hear for the ringing in his ears and body burning head to toes.  This is to finish his round trip from all human in 2010 to near total morontial being in 2017 to all human again in 2018.  Flyer miles were not rewarded because he got tawdry over the idea in toto.  It will be over Easter Morning.  That is a promise from all of us to all of him. Good day, Michael"

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2018, 12:42:27 AM »
I think it's a great experiment, because using fused humans gives better advantages for the balance of planetary geological or electromagnetic or gravitational energies, or in the case of other humans seeks leadership, guidance, confidence decreasing the potential for rebellions.

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2018, 01:30:19 AM »
Good discussion starter Ron, I recall this to be when God the Supreme absorbs all of Caligastia's experience when his form just vaporised on the spot in the court room and Michael learns of those aspects, like broken pieces of glass from the Supreme, to figure why Caligastia did what he did. Also when those fused ones, such as the fused mortals namely Ron, Lemuel, Larry, Amethyst, myself and any more to join this, will also be undergoing one of several fusions with God the Supreme and hence a transference of experience is shared in with God the Supreme who is the experiental absolute in time reality. These are my thoughts as I try to recollect from memory those parts to do with this. I would have thought it was the Finaliters who are to be working in those newly created systems or space areas, as suggested as the "fused ones" in the transmission piece.

Sue/7inOcean

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2018, 07:04:14 AM »
Ron, to answer your question above, to be honest, a first reading of a text or a message is never a get deal to me, I have to go over it a second time to have the whole idea out of it, so I must say that I had a vague idea, a fortiori if the transmission is flawed at first hand. Anyway, thanks to Michael who has made the necessary correction. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2018, 12:55:46 PM »
My loving greeting to all on this day. This is just a greeting to make me present in the forum after long time and to let you know, especially Ron, that I do not give up in spite of the complexity and intensity of the theme of the last days. I trusted and expected information like that of Experiential Transference, which comes as a special gift from Father Michael and Mother Nebadonia for their children, mortals not so brilliantly intellectual but with a pure heart. So I will be aware of new Amethyst transmissions that can make me more assimilable the material that arrives via Ron. I once read: "Do not seek to be the one who knows the most but the one who gives the most, then the love of God will turn your heart into a spring of wisdom". Because I definitely believe that fusion in flesh must comply with what is established in the UB with regard to the relationship of the Adjusters with mortals: "Only in a perfectly balanced mind, in a body of clean habits, stabilized neuronal energy and chemical function balanced: when the physical, mental and spiritual powers are in a triune harmony of development, it is possible to impart a maximum of light and truth with a minimum of danger or temporary risk to the evolving soul "

roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2018, 01:48:13 AM »
This is all very fascinating and I will continue to study and understand these deep concepts of spirit.  I read these posts daily, but I don't often comment on my personal experiences.  I remain committed to the success of the mission.  I love you all. Domtia
If people treated each other as they would like to be treated we would have heaven on earth.