Author Topic: iNTRODUCING SORDON - SECRET ORDER OF THE TRINITY  (Read 297 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
iNTRODUCING SORDON - SECRET ORDER OF THE TRINITY
« on: April 15, 2018, 04:47:59 PM »
INTRODUCING SORDON - SECRET ORDER OF THE TRINITYR
MARGUL, TRINITY TEACHER SON OF RECORD ON URANTIA -
Introducing SORDON

"I represent the Paradise Trinity on this planet, both to the spirit government now reestablished on Urantia. And I represent myself as the Trinity to the spirit government of Salvington, and both governments are beholden to the trial that faces Americans and other world countries in the very near future.  Now that you know my importance and my placement, and that is as a permanently assigned to Urantia until my part in this work to establish Light and Life on the planet.  Your planet is now declared dead and useless to the universe, and must be revived as a full standing member before the universe due to its importance as a new university sphere for spirit to teach the foibles of universe rebellion.

"I am Margul and I introduce a member of my staff as Lanaforge not, but as another Trinity Teacher Son whom you do not know yet but will since He is teady to prepare Ron Besser to run the new Urantia Book Foundation with the help of Mantutia Melchizedek, how to disseminate important material through our publishing arm, the URANTIA PUBLISHING INTERNATIONAL.  It is already formed and ready to go as a non profit for the dissemination of other revelation including additions to epochal revelations in the coming years.  It will also be activated as of May 03, 2018 in a special meeting between Ron Besser, Myself in Spirit, and my honored helper: Sordon.

SORDON is a mighty ORDER of the INFINITE SPIRIT, and can and often does become a spokesman for the Infinite Spirit both to Ron and to us at times says Michael.  Ron has heard Sordon for weeks now and assumes it is the Infinite Spirit which does speak frequently in Ron's ear and in his back channel as he calls it where he hears no words but is quite sure what he has to do to save the day.  Sordon makes no laughter greater than Himself when he approaches as he has a sense of humor close to what Ron is-- a very funny man when pressed for a comment on present day culture.  His Order remains secret until the days of Light and Life on Urantia occur, then he will be affable enough to tell all of you what his Order may be.  SORDON is ready to work with Ron on publications he needs to transmit quickly for dissemination to others around the world and those are the books that will be translated as an adjunct to the sixth epochal revelation when we are running the full program to disseminate what we want out of the Urantia Book Foundation in the future.  Good and this:  We complete our statement for all of you to say that the last of the horizon placements of what is to occur will come in a post from Ron in a few hours from now.  For now we clear the decks by saying that the Fusion candidates still waiting will be addressed in the next Counsel Meeting of the Group of Twenty-Five now enduring Ron as their guest on the table they sit around for purposes of consultation.  He is truly one of ours and stands to gain in strength very soon and be rid of his conference with the Most Highs who hold him well but full of hyperbole they do not use soon,  Good day.  I am Margul with Sordon at your service."
END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: iNTRODUCING SORDON - SECRET ORDER OF THE TRINITY
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 10:32:39 PM »
A warm welcome to SORDON. We are honoured to have one more Celestial Personality of High Standing, adding to the already existing Team, to have the job done on Urantia. The publishing department of the Urantia Book Foundation – UPI – is a good idea for the dissemination of the SER and subsequent revelations to all nations of the world in different languages. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.