Author Topic: NYSTORIA: THE BOOK OF REVELATION (The new title of the second Urantia Book)  (Read 927 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
NYSTORIA: THE BOOK OF REVELATION (The new title of the second Urantia Book)
May 12, 2018 York, PA local time 10PM

Mantutia wishes to state the following facts to the Board:

A) The new revelation, the Sixth Epochal Revelation, is being released quite soon and is titled

“Nystoria: The Book of Revelation”

1 The change of the planets name to Nystoria (NIS Store ee Ah)is now official.  All relevant discussions must use this new name to be accurate.

2 The new Planetary System name is Nystoriam (NIS Store ee Em).  Right now it contains three planets plucked out of the Satania Planetary System to be renamed later on this year.  It is now a broken system and leaves itself out of membership councils in order to bring peace and quiet to its members as Urantia has been torn out from under them as their claim to universe historical fame.

3 The new System of Nystorium contains three planets as of today.  The old Urantia now called Nystoria and the other two are Plebium I and Plebium II.

Plebium I is the planet Europa in Monmatia which houses a non-breather population too poor to be seen or held well as that planet (or moon) is dying due to light starvation.  And they are being brought to another similar planet in Nystoriam called Plebium II.  Plebium II is the new light home for the non breathers and they will remain there until they are ready to recalibrate Plebium I as their original home next to the protection of Urantia.

The old Urantia name is still on the registry of Uversa who indicate they will not change it on Uversa unless they are forced to because the old System of Satania wishes to replace the old Urantia with a new Urantia and we have no objection to this except the Bestowal of Michael as Jesus is now Nystoria and that is bound to cause huge confusion in most universe capitals.  We move the name of Urantia out of the records now in order to reclassify Urantia as an extension school of Salvington and Uversa concerning schooling of the Urantia rebellion of Caligastia in particular and of other Planetary Prince rebellions in Satania as well. 

4) No new school is without its Chancellor, and the Chancellor of the new university to be placed on Nystoria is founded by the Chancellor of all, Michael of Nebadon.  He will lead the school in prayer and other benedictions when its corner stone is laid in the morontial worlds surrounding Urantia soon.  Ron wonders if we have a few new moons in the sky because of the new worlds to be constructed around Nystoria, and the answer is yes.  Five new moons tow of which are going to be as visible as your natural moon which never had a name until now.  Your old moon is called moon but so are all other ones who circle a planet and so we call your old and natural moon Nystoria II, and that someday might make the registry of planets on Uversa.

UVERSA SPEAKS:
“We already have removed Urantia from our registry when we saw why the old Urantia was removed since Satania was not to receive the university extension in its habiliments and that was due to the exchange of motets (little notes) between Uversa nd Edentia over how to administer the new Urantia without the Satania requirement for extra guards evey where to prevent explosions of natural helium within its borders.  You have never been informed of this danger but it exists everywhere in Satania due to its proximity to outerspace region One.  There natural helium abounds like water does in the Urantia oceans today and now Nystoria’s oceans which will become famous for their size and depth.  Few planets have this kind of ocean ever and Urantia is strangely dealt in its central core due to the weight of all that water on its center core.

“Bottom line is Uversa recognizes no Urantia any more and calls Nystoria as it is named for what ws once Urantia.

“We also inform Ron that his time is up for today and we close this for him.  Good day.”
END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Very interesting revelations, so let me try if I get it right in a few words. Urantia is renamed Nystoria and right now, together with two other planets – Plebium I (formerly Europa from Monmatia) and Plebium II – we are already in a new planetary system called Nystorium, with five visible new moons.

Ron, what will be the future of Plebium II when the non-breathers will be back to their original planet ?

Those star observers will be bewildered by the change in the sky ; we will surely have some feedbacks from them soon. Domtia
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 11:58:41 PM by Clency »
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
Hi Ron,Monmatia is the name of our sun in this solar system and when you mentioned Europa which is one of the moons in orbit around Jupiter ,I was wondering if this was the same Europa. Our scientists believe that Europa has more water under its surface than what the Earth has in all its oceans, and it could very well support life. Intelligent life may be far closer to us, than what we can imagine, Namaste. 

felibon

• View Profile
    • Email
A M A Z I N G ... A M A Z I NG.. ! News

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Pliktarius, I asked the same question and got a blank - dead silence in return.  My belief is it will be part of a non-breather system they can use to their advantage when their science is sufficient to travel between them.  I get the idea that the original planet will be restored but that is a very inky subject even if they were entirely open to discussing all the details which Michael is not willing to do.  I think we are very, very, lucky to understand this is happening and that we have finally solved what the Urantia Book calls an inhabited planet close to us.

I also mention that our solar system is also called Monmatia after the name of our sun.   Monmatia is a cracker barrel division between all good planets and seriously bad planets in its organization.  I am told that Jupiter has to be tamed now and then because of its size and heat generation and the Europa now suffers getting too much of its heat and the orbit of Europa is being slowly degraded because Jupiter is pressing hard to become a small star.

Does anyone recall about six or seven years ago when the majority of the channels out there start predicting Jupiter was going to explode into a start and crush all the planets, including earth?   At that time the Power Directors assured me no such thing would erupt, but those Directors have had their hands full ever since because Jupiter has the mass and the heat building in it to cause real trouble to its moons as well as neighboring planets clear out to the earth orbit we live in.  I do not doubt that they will suppress its desire to convert to stardom but they might have to move the old Urantia system Monmatia too to get out of the way that the Father considers inevitable.  Go figure!  What in the world is our settled future? 

Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"Ron has set the stage for a discussion I dearly would love to follow up on, but I am so busy right now I dare not take the time.  The old Urantia name does no longer apply and I would prefer to call everything Nystoria for now, and will.  However Ron knows pretty well most people never read well enough to let it sink in that the change is final and that Urantia must now be called Nystoria. 

"I will say this"  Nystoria is safe believe me, but Jupiter is a real bad boy now, and it must either be moved out of your solar system or crushed by its own gravitational desire to be a little star, and that we think would be a white dwarf.  But you all have no worry about such a thing for to convert to a star status Uversa would have to declare Monmatia either a dual universe with two starts in it, or destroy Jupiter for good and that would collapse Monmatia as Ron sees it.  No so because we would convert Jupiter to a dense dark island as dense as a black hole and that is not easy to work around either.  I leave it there for now.  Thank you budding scientists!  Michael."

END

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Also, I just wanted to thank the Power Directors...I shudder to think where we would be without their unprescedented and unfathomable  work.    LarryrG
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
Hi, I was reading a bit about Jupiter and learned that it's far to small to become a star.It would need to be at least eighty times larger mass to generate hydrogen into a fusion and become a sun. If Jupiter is removed it will destroy all life (if there is any) on these moons since its their only heat source.I don't know all the facts, thought I'd mention this in anyway. Namaste. 

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Pliktarious, a small lesson about science for you and all who may think the same as you posted above me here.   Remember Nystorian science is pretty bad when compared to the science of t he Power Directors.  They are not only divine, but they hail directly from the Infinite Spirit, and therefore partake of the anti-gravity of the Infinite Spirit and in and through his Universe Daughters such as our Nebadonia.  I also point out for your consideration that the super nova seen here on earth during the time of Galileo, was a dwarf blue-white star that got mishandled by other than the Power Directors and it blew itself to bits.  Galifree was not its name but our science has named it and you need to look it up as the white light at night in Italy at that time was bright enough to read by.

Second,  Jupiter as it exists today is LARGER than resulted that supernova cited above.  The only thing that holds Jupiter back from becoming a star is the fact it has too much cooled in its central core to do any real damage and Michael seems to think it will be come not a gaseous star but a burned out clinker like you get out of the old coal furnaces that are in the ashes you empty outside.  I also cite the revelation in the old Urantia Book which talks about Jupiter as though it were a star at times and in that text it says it will never make it just because of the fact that its mass tends to dissipate over time due to thermonuclear explosions not seen at the surface.  That huge red=eye storm is really the result of nuclear detonations in its core.  Rayson here:

RAYSON THE SCIENCE MAGISTERIAL SON SPEAKS:
"We examine Jupiter once in a while because it is a red giant of a planet with lots of striations of color that make no sense to the world telescopes always trained on it.  The collision of asteroid into it years ago and caught by the visiting satellite Phoebus, nearly collided with the nuclear detonations and that would have blown the planet sky high.  I am quite sure Jupiter will subside as an interest of planets in your solar system when I tell them the Europa is an inhabited planets by non breathers and we are sure Ron will learn all about them in the next few years as he is deeply interested in their welfare and knows they must fight daily to keep alive in those frigid temperatures approach minus 135 degrees Fahrenheit.  For that reason Europa must be put to sleep for about one hundred million years to leech out the carbon monoxide the surface is composed of and let it dry out a little since it is seeping liquid nitrogen into the surrounding areas and that causes Jupiter to burp liquid cross-over syndromes you might call liquid water but not quite.  Its chemistry is more like a diaspora heavy water-- which means the valves in Jupiter have degraded considerably over years of use doing that.

"Ron is now experiencing a morontial headache of considerable proportions as he went outside and walked too long and exhaustion covers him like a wet blanket.  I will finish this and go on elsewhere with what is to be said, 

"The trial Europa must conqueror is to bleed off the carbon monoxide and we see Father look in and treat Ron to energy palaver and that improves the reception for me greatly.  Now this:

"You who just come in and visit have no idea what is going on behind the scenes on this site but Ron is fairly accurate to say that Europa is probably going to be a non breather system of its own and will benefit the non breathers well when they learn to use the close proximity of Europa, the moon of Jupiter every body insists has water beneath its surface.   It does, but it is poisonous water as it is only heavy water, called Deuterium. 
Solubility in water‎: ‎Miscible
Melting point‎: ‎3.82 °C; 38.88 °F; 276.97 K
Boiling point‎: ‎101.4 °C (214.5 °F; 374.5 K)
Refractive index (nD)‎: ‎1.328

Ron copied over the miscible fact but the amounts shown for temperatures are found only on earth with Deuterium, as Europa melts not deuterium but carbon monoxide and it blows off steam in geysers as photographed by your space craft.  Europa can melt salt (Sodium Chloride and Potassium Chloride)m but it will not clear Deuterium or salt baths as found in the Grand Canyon.   I also see Ron desperately calibrate his mind to receive me as he fights a deep spark of ennui that is hard to overcome as introduced by Uversa to quiet him down a tad.  In any case I am finished with this part of my discussion and I will return later hopefully to discuss this further with Ron as my transmitter who is the best I ever found.

END 

7inOcean

• View Profile
AS DISCUSSED ABOVE I HIGHLIGHT THE NEW CHANGES:

Name: Planet Name Change: System Name Change: Sun/Solar System
New:   Nystoria: Nystoriam: Monmatia
Old:     Urantia: Satania: Monmatia

SOME QUESTIONS:

• Does this name change and planetary system change share the same Monmatia sun?
  • I have sought to contemplate more on the implications of the above planetary name change and system status change to title, does this refer to a material separation of the planets and her system to a different location in space, or is this merely a status, as per se, in spiritual purpose, in this case, for Nystoria to become a university sphere as Michael has in mind for a long while for those to learn of and about the Lucifer Rebellion?
  • Is there a new Planetary Supreme, due to the new name from Urantia to Nystoria?
  • Like our brother Larry Gossett, I am content to get this new “Nystoria” name settled in my mind and memory and to get on with recognising our planet as newly called and so designated by our Creator Son, Michael. If this is a departure from old names that has a lot to do with the fallout from the Rebellion and is now been given a newly fresh paint to start over as a planet to learn and grow in for better  understanding, then, I see it as a fresh start too in many ways, am I right to see it this way?
  • Satania and Satan is not a good mix for most Biblical readers when they recognise Satan as the devil and so it’s a good thing to change the planetary system name to a new one, even so, I also see there may also be a designation given to this planetary system in the universe register to specify its future purpose and destiny. That is a picture in my mind right now and one that has a lot to do with God the Supreme and her many Planetary Supremes in the role of experiential supremacy. Can this be the new underlying revelation here for us to see in this new title designation? That we are now entering into a new era of Supreme involvement in our spiritual growth?
  • If so, then, we are truly on the cusp of new things, new revelations and boundless areas of thought to be impressed upon by the universe school of learning, such can this be and can Nystoria be evolving more rapidly to absorb its new found place in the Local Universe of Nebadon and/or is this shared also with the neighbouring Local Universe of Avalon as well? [Sorry, I couldn't help but just let my mind run with blowing out to Avalon for some reason, go figure…]
  • Many questions can arise when a title or name change is so designated and it pushes the boundaries of thought as to its purpose and function in the overall plan of universe expansion, does the Lucifer Rebellion have an unlikely surprising development that produces faithful agondonters and ascenders of astounding courage and determination to see to it that such a rebellion does not crop up as it happened in Nebadon, seeing to this is evident in the large group of Urantian Finaliters who now are positioned to assist in the Michael Mission here on Nystoria and hopefully their contribution will see to this achievement as well as to our eventual embrace of the Ascension Career? And do we call these Finaliters Urantian Finaliters or Nystorian Finaliters? Or is this a dispensational thing to leave it alone as is?
  • Ron and Mantutia:  will “The Urantia Book” title be reconfigured to a new one like say ‘The Nystoria Book’ or is this to be shelved as the old name for history purposes for prosperity in the halls of archives in York? [Please bear in mind many of us still have copies of the old book and will “The New Revelation” be as a sort of like the new ‘kid on the block’ version to kick ass and make a better impression than the old ‘Mary Poppins’ version did long ago, sorry for the picture here, but it’s better than a long essay, so does “Nystoria:The New Revelation” (NTNR) place the old 1955 version as superseding it and offer more relevant, updated information than its former counterpart? I do feel the old version is a beautiful and profound book and deserves its place in our history as a veritable piece of sublime work on the part of all those who partook in writing so brilliantly and beyond our language as supreme.

I hope the “New Revelations” become even that and more to determine our minds in the way it is meant to do for its readers. TUB is life changing for me,  and I hope and pray that NTNR will do the same for our new readers.

I wish to commend Mantutia for his amazing work in these papers that is about to be before us to read and wish to thank him, Ron Besser, Father Michael and Nebadonia as well as God the Supreme for these developments and amazing work.

Sue/7inOcean

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
Hi,just to finish off what I started, it wasn't my intention to stand on anyone's toes , but sometimes a good way to get information is to prod the hive .It's true to say that we who live on Nystoria are ignorant to a lot of facts and we only speak from our perspective. I would love to know the anatomy of the non breathers who are also our brothers and sisters and how they cope with harsh climates. 

My thanks to Ron, Mantutia, Rayson, Michael and everyone else, love you all, Namaste. 

Richard

• View Profile
    • Email
Apologies if this is an old topic. It's been a long time since I've visited. I've tried to search this topic here with no luck.
Has anyone commented on this forum about the "URANTIA MILLENNIUM III" book available on Amazon?  I stumbled into it on the Amazon web site. Any connection to Nystoria? New or been around for awhile?
Richard

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
No, Richard.  I am in shock. I did not see this before and wonder how I missed something this is to be no fault or cause of me or anyone else here.  I feel betrayed but then this is typical of what man can do in error or just plain idiocy.    For the forum I took a screen shot of its contents on the Amazon site where URANTIA MILLENNIUM III IS OFFERED AS A KINDLE EDITION FOR $2.99.  The author is, of course, anonymous, and while shocking, the author I assume is a "he" and writes very well.  Unfortunately it mixes fact with fiction to the point it will poison the minds of thousands it already has hit and snagged into its external use of facts I presented without really understanding my source was just as good if not better than his source.  Now the mystery deepens further when I explain this Kindle publication is bent on making the introduction of the Sixth Epochal Revelation untenable in the extreme and must be expunged before it makes further headway. 

I wonder if anyone on the site is listening?

Here are its contents published on Amazon for your information.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Richard, thank you for letting us know.  I post this second window to avoid becoming upset further over what is shown here.  I think I know who is guilty but will just let this settle for now.  Anonymous may find the bed he sleeps in visited by an avenging angel before long.  It is likely not a Urantia Book reader at all, and I assume they know what they did, and I am guessing they are prepared to take a dive if it comes too well known, as I am the last one to expose the  culprit.

To answer your question Richard, the name Nystoria is purported to be the renaming of the planet once called Urantia upon decree of the Creator Son to change the status of Urantia so that it becomes a regularized planet.  The Satania System has also been renamed only an declared a new Planetary System in the same Constellation, but moved some distance in regular space from where it once stood,  Ikd Urantia has been removed from it.  However that old Urantia planet has been moved to a new Planetary System and will be rededicated as an educational sphere called Nystoria, and will be assigned to the Salvington complex as one more of the educational universities once it enters into Light and Life.  That is all I know about it to this point.

There is a new epochal revelation that the Second Revelatory Commission has worked on for the last seven years and has it ready for publication shortly.  A new Foundation to publish is already in existence and is approved by the IRS to be used as a charitable organization in the sense of the present Chicago Foundation so operates.  I am selling the new Foundation to representatives to the Michael Foundation International for one dollar and for them to use as they please in the dissemination of new epochal revelation.

I further state for the record:

Evil is afoot once more.  I refuse any support to the evil doer(s) and will refuse to support this false publication until I understand the reason for its appearance at this time.

I also affirm I will refute its use in any forum I am part of other than to show and explain that it exists and that I am totally against what it does in spite of the credentials of the anonymous writer of the text that purports to be an addendum of the Fifth Epochal Revelation by using the language of the Fifth Epochal Revelation, and some may assign to me nefariously to undo the work poured out by this site and other work unknown to many others including the anonymous writer of this text.

Further, I am sure there is collusion in some of these doings, and I suspect I know who they are but for now I hold my fire until the Creator Son speaks to the matter in the next window below.

Thank you.
Ron Besser

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Richard, this, I believed, was briefly discussed  on June 6th under Bombshell....from a post started by Walt.   Much of it was deleted.   LarryG
I could be mistaken, though.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 09:12:47 PM by LarryG »
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Sorry to say, but we have been warned of false prophets in these end days.  We must guard the integrity of the true revelation as we expose the fallacy of those who would deceive us.  Revelation is continuous with the evolution of the human mind.  Those who think they know it all... really know very little.  As our friend Lemuel pointed out; Information is not knowledge.  We must not let our egos or our fears or our misconceptions distract us from this wonderful voyage of experience.  We came into this existence to experience it, and that is what life has been all about.  We have good times, we have bad times, but they are all times, and we come out of them, don't we?

When I was a young child, about seven years old I asked a few questions.  What is this?  What am I?  Why am I here?  The immediate answer I got was inconclusive.  Go figure.  Since then I have had a wealth of experiences, and decisions to be made.  Some decisions were correct, but many were not.  Live and learn.  I won't call myself a sinner, but I damn well ain't a saint.  When I first became aware of my inner spirit it scared the hell out of me.  A bottomless well of IS that I thought would swallow me.  I have since learned to be a good person in whatever situation I may find myself in.  This tactic has never brought me any wealth, but it has earned me some respect.  I am content with that.  Now I just need to go farther and serve this Mission in any way I can.  

Domtia, Roger K.
If people treated each other as they would like to be treated we would have heaven on earth.