Author Topic: Believe It or Not - see message inside  (Read 2068 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Believe It or Not - see message inside
« on: May 20, 2018, 11:19:43 PM »
This March 28, 2018

I seldom fall for photo shopped or other video editing to make us believe the unusual, but I asked Salvington what they might know of this video or sighting.  They said ti was not a fake but was enhanced by the photographer by adding the misty portal when the ship blinked off itself.  The portal with the misty oval was truly there but the video taker addes the white to show a real doorway which our eyes cannot see.   Now whose ship is this?  No one owns up but I keep hearing the Midwayers attempted to run this release elsewhere only YouTube accepted it as worthwhile along with a skillion others most of which are fakes or truly broken films of the old past when these things occurred more often.  Now that we folks have a lot of video cameras chances are these things can be filmed more and more and never with definite answers what we are really seeing as far as the public is concerned.  Those ont his list even know some of the fleets by name but getting good ID on them is hell.  Ship type is listed by MUFON if anyone would like to look it up.   Ron Besser/

https://youtu.be/q1Y3pVy8HME

to embed in your own html output use the code below:  This site accepts the embed will not save it into the database for playing so please use the above reference to view what you wish of this ship on a merry cruise of some mountain range.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/q1Y3pVy8HME" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

">">
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 11:53:11 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

niant2

• Antonio
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: x
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2018, 11:30:47 PM »
 ;D   Curiously I had just finished watching this little movie on Youtube just before you post it in the forum!!!   ;) 8)
?,..., ??? ::)
Father, if it is your will, ... I would like to express to you my intention and my desire to have the possibility for the fusion with my Personal Thought Adjuster during my life time on Urantia and this of course in order to serve you better Father, to better serve your beloved son Jesus.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Believe It or Not - see message inside
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2018, 11:56:07 PM »
Niant2 this video was knocking around for days for me and I finally looked at it and the ship type seems to be a new version of an old theme of windows along the side to have some sight seeing probably.  It is a lovely ship and I am jealous they have such a wonderful technology you are working a new place to see and think about.   The funny thing is Michael of Nebdon banned sightt seers months ago so that makes me wonder if this might ba tech crew from one of our allies nearby and taking a relaxing jaunt to see the scenery before the go back to work wherever that might be.   Ron

niant2

• Antonio
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2018, 12:14:29 AM »
Yes, I completely agree with you Ron,..., this spaceship is exceptionally beautiful,..., and as you wrote who knows?, ..., it may be a nice little "walk" flying over our land topography, but our friends, brothers coming from another planet are very real to me and I hope to have one day the pleasure to work with them during the missions to come.
Father, if it is your will, ... I would like to express to you my intention and my desire to have the possibility for the fusion with my Personal Thought Adjuster during my life time on Urantia and this of course in order to serve you better Father, to better serve your beloved son Jesus.

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2018, 01:16:15 AM »
Rather brave of them to do a drive-by this neighbourhood, so well known for its reputation of being rather hostile towards friendly visitors.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 01:19:12 AM by wendy.winter »

felibon

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2018, 09:55:26 AM »
Wow.! If it’s not a fake as Ron said... maybe the rectangular paintings are the Ultimatonic engines 😜
I still remember when i was very interested in UFO phenomena but naturally the intuition (T/A ;-)said that this was not so important and pushes me up to Urantia/Nystoria book..

Domtia friends..

PD: is it possible to go for a trip and come back before supper time... 😂😂🤦🏻‍♂️

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2018, 11:45:59 PM »
Hard to say whether it is credible or not. I'm certainly curious what the portal is actually for if it's real. Doesn't seem to match the technology of the ships described previously.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2018, 10:59:50 AM »
MUFON is a non profit that tracks all UFO sightings around the world by country.  They report monthly and I receive them out of curiosity about such activity and how that is or is not a sign of progress.  I am not sure that any of it is but then people are seeing these things in large enough numbers to engage in reporting to these ship counters.

Here is a link to the April 2018 stats for UFO sightingings by each country by MUFON members to them.

http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001fy-xmdATyad8p6GTH0e0UaF_zeo7eWRohgu-L5ajJuutRS-arEG-AgTWsTAgTHkJp4fvM_bsPqvATT9RUDOMA-4dWaYOWR7aM8PCXBgdmqWH2RISQd99nEhv-OPnDfDrdjrmywBF05tzwf8d7vy5qehCyqypn3pqzyu9HlgoKuZYcWE5itWf_jsz5LpwDWuKCdYCRECFp82_xJpIXqn9TODq_71eBbuUA_y7EVp3FFQGpMGEs3zRbcGPZD20iq5TQJ03FhV6F6-RutpIHEw7NWzSt53-8H2kveCZnGAWexvWxOGH_rJVsBV6FKyDNLsz80hY5EbQpps=&c=TsC4W0s28y64BMKtbkLJqBkvQDJolEPq-QshVHMLc3KeftEEcs0i3A==&ch=NLjnwKAWprrOeLSrqVKsgYKLx-qgYvXU2Lfj3vLkkaVvyaw4UYdrow==
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 11:24:26 AM by Ron Besser »

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2018, 04:05:36 PM »
Ron and all,
Thank you for sharing this. I checked the MUFON site and its interesting that these sightings are prevalent in various places. It suggests to me their prevalence speaks to activity that is ongoing and for them to bare their vessels and not cloak them in invisibility tells of a tale to make it obvious that their presence is around and that more of these sightings will get the public used to this occurrence especially when that time comes when rescue vessels will most probably swoop into an event of a natural catastrophe where human life is in perilous danger. For all intents and purposes, these super crafts would not be here if they were not given the permission from the Local Universe Sovereign to invade this air space. I am sure Michael has his reasons for allowing their presence in numbers all over the place. I think the more we see them, the more the fear fades and we as humans will get used to them. Would not this be the case of such occurrences?

Sue/7inOcean

Dominick O

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2018, 06:48:01 PM »
@overmind.  Maybe it's a visual of what Project Pegasus is supposed to be about.

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2018, 07:40:03 PM »
@overmind.  Maybe it's a visual of what Project Pegasus is supposed to be about.

Andrew Basiago's claims about time travel and teleportation don't work with the UB cosmology, nor do they really make sense on their own.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2018, 08:53:46 PM »
Thanks Dominick - that is the first time I heard of Project Pegasus.  Although I am familiar with the name of some these sub programs listed by Wiki on Pegasus.  I find fault with the article just a little bit because in its telling of the program it fails to indicate what has happened with it or if still of interest in official (government) circles.

Link:  http://conspiracy.wikia.com/wiki/Project_Pegasus

Now I am going to tell you something that should warn you to be exceedingly careful about what you believe.  This morning was taking the usual dictation when Michael of Nebadon suddenly arrived in person and layed on me a great revelation about what you see is not what you should know.  After revealing quite an extensive technical understanding of dark matter and the soot that dark matter presents to the eyes, two pages of that revelation blinked off my screen and forever lost.  I retain portions of that revelation but not the heart and soul of it and deeply lament I did not write it on the word processor but only on the edit window of this site.  The edit window on this site is full of worm holes and they can adjust it anyway they want which is still a surprise to me.  I then all but collapsed on my bed and was out for eight hours without a single memory of how I spent that time.  

This is the gist of the revelation on dark matter and the revelation about superuniverses I still retain, but I am missing some details now as the 8 hour blank seems to have cleared some of the memory:

DARK MATTER -
The thing you should know about what we call dark matter is to look at a grain of wheat or oats or some grain.  We all recognize that when grain is harvested, each seed is covered by a vegetable husk we have to get rid of to get to use the grain for nutritional extraction like flour for break or cakes or pie crusts and a thousand other things.  In medieval times wheat in particular was used to make bread called horse bread that kept the hull in place, but I digress only to state that interesting fact.

You all know from reading the Urantia Book, that all matter is made from a grain called an Ultimaton in all space.  The nutrition for matter is the speck of energy called an Ultimaton that builds sub-particles which then are used pieces of negative or positively charged radium.  I mean the word "radium" here, because in my revelation on this subject, I learned that radium is the initial impulse of energy that a newly arrive Ultimaton deports to space, and with trillions of other Ultimatons, becomes a cloud of radium in deep cold space.  Now where does dark matter come from?

As I learned, every Ultimaton grain seed comes with a husk.  You hear right.  That husk is a cosmic shield that covers each Ultimaton when it enters from its force field out of the Paradise cradle it is processed in.  The Absolute of no time and no space is the Unqualified Absolute, and that force is alive and all powerful located on the underside of Paradise itself called NETHER PARADISE.

The Unqualified Absolute is super sensitive to the requirements of our area of space to reorganize itself with matter itself for new stars and the dark islands of space which are collapsed ingredients of dark matter and other constraints so super secret it would not be discussed with me at all.  Dark matter form the black density of super gravitational dark islands which are not black holes but cold matter condensed until its Ultimatons start to leave it for better usages.  Dark holes are collapse stars for the most part, but we digress to go into that discussion.

When an Ultimaton travels in groups or pods of many trillions and quadrillions of them, they form a bubble, and in that bubble of nascent Ultimatons traveling to escape into time and space, is one or two very rare type of Ultimaton that, frankly for lack of a better word, HERDS THE TRILLIONS of Ultimatons into one group to force them through a chute that surrounds Paradise that empties into time and space levels we live in and use Ultimatons to build atoms and molecules.

When forced through that force field port, the Ultimatons become blistering hot.  They arrive in our space so hot they can only be called the boiling point of materialized matter which is our science calls the atomic or electronic boiling point.  That is a sizzling 35.000,000 degrees Fahrenheit.  Here is the statement in the Urantia Book to collaborate that number:

41.7.12 You might try to visualize 35,000,000 degrees of heat, in association with certain gravity pressures, as the electronic boiling point. Under such pressure and at such temperature all atoms are degraded and broken up into their electronic and other ancestral components; even the electrons and other associations of ultimatons may be broken up, but the suns are not able to degrade the ultimatons.

We now understand that the heat of the Ultimaton is deposited beneath one cooling tower and that one cooling tower is under Superuniverses Seven and Nine.  Whaaaat????  Ron is supposed to know, I write this myself, that there are seven superuniverses period, and that each superuniverse represents the purpose of the unified purposes of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Infinite Spirit.  What is this NINE BUSINESS NOW?

I was allowed a very small glimpse into something nobody is supposed to know and I wonder what, still, this all about?  I saw a countergeiger in my mind and it measured the electronic weight of matter and that weight far exceeded what I was told was the normal weight electronically of the seven superuniverses.  So, okay, there is a lot of preparticls laying around in drifts that is  quite a number unused but in post electronic formation to be measure.  No.  I was sternly corrected by some voice I do not know who or what it was but it was dictating quite a story to hear about our universe and its guilty silence about how it works without our scientific knowledge.

The eight and the ninth Superuniverses are DATA SUPER UNIVERSES.  They are not creative and purposeful superuniverses, and they swing in orbit around Paradise just as the seven purposive universes do only they are tucked beneath Superuniverse Seven and Superuniverse Five.  Under Superuniverse Four is another type of Superuniverse never revealed for security reasons.  That would make for TEN total Superuniverses that fits the theory of a Grand material Decimal Universe once more.

I do not want to digress further from dark matter and that space ship and the dark matter controversy developing among people in our science places.

Dark matter is the hull over an Ultimaton when it breaks through the portal from on space Paradise to space time areas we live in.  When t he Ultimaton arrives boiling it must shed its husk or hull, and it is discarded in dumps you might call them in deep space.  The hull or husk of an Ultimaton's time-space entry is thrown off into Superuniverse Nine and Ten-- the last one being so super secret it is never disclosed unless there is a dire emergency of some sort I will recall for you as best I can later on.

These hulls are as hot as the Ultimaton inside them, and when the Ultimaton sheds them with a superior force acting upon them, they crack into two pieces.  One half of the hull becomes a positive charge,  The other half of the hull has no charge but is attracted by gravity now.  The part we observe we call dark matter in the universe is the half of the shell that now is pulled by gravity into clusters of dark matter and exhibits no real charge unless it is forced into what is an emergency situation for us on Nystoria and Plebium I and Plebium II (our new neighbor planets in our new System), in the new Planetary System which is moved but ground observers cannot see that by empirical evidence.  I will explain that phenomenon revealed to me in a post beneath this one to keep these disclosures separate.

Dark matter is dangerous because it contains the rudiments of the Ultimaton is reverse polarity.  We all know that anitmatter does that, and antimatter is nothin more than one half of the husk of an Ultimaton in progress becoming a Proton.  I hope you can follow that?

Recall, for some self help here, that Ultimatons have strings around those rods of interior plasma.  Blue rod plasma is an Ultimaton that likes to form electrons and neutrons and protons.  If the Ultimaton wants a neutron creation, it seeks out other Ultimatons like itself, opens it normal cover to expose the plasma and throws a long string out to another Ultimaton like itself and asks if it would like to bond to form a neutron?  If the other Ultimaton likes the proposition, it then also throws out a string to wrap around the plasma rod in the suitor's Ultimaton body.  There are seven hundred Ultimatons in a Neurton.  There are one hundred Ultimatons that form an Electron.  There are five hundred Ultimatons in a Proton.  These are important facts to recall as we reason away this revelation received today in dark mystery to me.

When the hulls of particular types of Ultimatons accumulate, that part of the hull or husk it used to get here, that one half portion, gets attracted to Paradise Gravity only.  Paradise Gravity is so slim in its exertion to attract such small specks of energy to it that these hulls represent, that it takes 100 billion half hulls to form the nipple on a pin head.  That can be attracted by Paradise, but there are many free floating hulls in space that do not yet form a cloud, that they form sort of a soot many inhabitants in planets like Urantia has to see  through.   When looking through the soot of dark matter which for us is really one half of an Ultimatons travel shell, we distort time and space.  That is what post to follow this one is all about.

To conclude this post.  My experience with this revelation is scary to me personally.  I was thrown off course in my day shortly after sunrise when I got up in a very serious foul mood over the pain I was suffering very badly.  Eve from Adam and Eve came with some qustions to ask me and I sent her packing and I doubt she will try to speak with me again.  It is my nature to scroll through old questions and to see what has been asked before and these questions were asked before many times and my body wanted nothing to do with them again because of outright painful assignations today.  I close this part of the revelation about dark matter, and remind readers dark matter is soot and not truly useful except like coal dust, it is explosive.  My next post to follow this speaks to this great danger near us now.  

Thank you
Ron

« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 08:55:30 PM by Ron Besser »

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2018, 10:54:46 PM »

Title: The Soot of Time Prevails over Nystoria & And We See Not the Truth in the Sky
May 22, 2018 York Pa 2200 local time

Ron - I had a huge revelatory experience this morning I have not yet recovered from in my body as it is very and especially worse in the pain of transition as I write this.  I can ignore it to write but little else is possible to do while it rages.

1.    I provided a small description in my previous post in this thread about the probaility of three more Superuniverses of which these three are of a different type than the first seven revealed by out current Urantia Book.  These three additional superuniverses are the primary places of cooling pre-matter from its electronic boiling point.  They are also where the Ultimaton discards its husk or hull that protect it through the space time experience after taking birth in the nether Paradise area, transported to the Trinity which dates and stamps each one for tracking purposes, and then out into time space through a space chute under superuniverse six and seven.  There the Ultimatons take eons to cool and when they do, they crack their space travel hulls which break into two piece.  One half of that hull is positive charged pre-matter for unrevealed use later on, and the other half stays in our time space area as an uncharged relic those in science call Dark Matter.

2.    Dark Matter is explosive just like coal dust is on our planet.  But this dark matter soot forces a phenomenon to occur you should know about and restart your thinking about proofs of a certain sort that do not work because of the lens of dark matter we are forced to view the sky through on Urantia/Nustoria.   Here is the revelation I had this morning about what you see ain’t necessarily true.

The SOOT OF DARK MATTER WE LOOK THROUGH IS DENSE

MICHAEL OF NEBADON has graciously allowed me a dictation again of what this part of the revelation I received earlier this morning and that dictation suddenly jumped from my word processing screen into oblivion and we must reconstruct it here now.

“I am Michael of Nebadon.  I never allow this to happen except Ron absorbed so much I what revelation he received this morning to then be distracted by considerable pain and refraction of mind objects around him, that I have to do this or he will not write the subtleties of what needs to be known in your neck of the space woods you live in.

“Urantia is two fold in its existence.  Another planet called Urantia will take the old Urantia place in Satania and Satania will move out of Norlatiadek and become a sub System to an already existing Planetary System now located in your constellation of Aries in your night sky Urantia 606 will remain as part of Satania but you who read this are no longer on a planet dying in Satania as was its fate from the beginning.  We instruct this as follows.

“Urantia 606 is experimental, and when it as Nystoria was removed from Satania recently, we retained all the life on it as well as its evolved plants and animals and all else that goes with a living planet.  WE removed the life plasm originally placed by the Life Carriers on 606 and have placed it on Nystoria, which is number 157 of Nystoriam and is only one of three planets of a secret type that System is learning exists but nothing is spoken to it since I, Michael, am tired of explaining these crazy quilt patterns that erupt ot keep the old Urantia alive and well.  So be it.

“Now Nystoriam is a new constellation acquisition from deep space in Nebadon that was in danger of collapsing due to dark matter incursions over its space areas due to an explosion on Master Spirit Four’s extra secret superuniverse beneath superuniverse four used primarily to cool Ultimatons.

“In that explosion is the secret superuniverse ten, a special type of superuniverse not used for life raising and giving, the explosion ripped a hole into the side of superuniverse four which is a primary number in the Father’s legion of space regions so unnaturally formed right now we do not reveal all that we could.

“The explosion was sub-atomic radium.  That means it was radio active but clean and would not cause radio active fever or illness to life in that area.  However, the explosion exposed something we never saw before, and that was a pile of Dark Matter that was not radioactive but inert and solid as granite rock in its place of trillions of Ultimatons still cooling there.

“As a result of finding that construction in the middle of superuniverse ten which is totally uninhabited and is twice the size of superuniverse seven, we conjectured that the Ultimatons involved were just different from other Ultimatons we are used to seeing, and that they had a far different purpose than all other Ultimatons we were used to examining for our own purposes. Now this:

“Our work is proceeding to produce Missions on Nystoria and Ron is painfully aware of my abuse of his condition, but I use his condition to examine life at a molecular point in life giving you may never learn about because it is a Deity function only.  That said, we can tell you that God prefers life like Ron but gets life like Homer Pyle most often and laments he cannot find a way out of what the difference is at all.  All Ultimatons are used in life building and giving, but only the Mother Spirits of the Local Universe can give the breath of life ever.  No other agency has that power and will never have that power for reasons you can imagine.

“In examining Ron today in his deep and sudden seven hour sleep in the middle of nowhere, we learned he has two dipoles in his head that are found nowhere else in all creation that I know of.  Those dipoles are superhuman in nature and are bestowed on any human who can lynch together the fact of existence with the creativity of existence.  That is truly Ocilliaya and Superuniverse Four and the work carried on in that placement of life.  Now Ron gets real crabby with his pain and suffering and blew us apart today by yelling at the incoming Material Daughter Eve who now has a healthy respect for Rons libido as he refuses to discuss it ever more as we have the full data on our archives for reference anyhow and he reminded her he was in no mood to answer questions in that area or any area while he was hurting so badly.  

“The revelation Ron lost this morning was short and powerful, yet it beheld the answer to some of your questions about seeing a night sky that proved you were not moved out of your old space at all.  Wrong!!

“We will get to that shortly, but Ron never dreamed he was being taken to Uversa and left to suffer what is the last day of this awful and painful recursion of nerve pain into his liver, stomach, his arms, his legs and into his cranium today and a feeling of such exhaustion he can hardly move his legs to get on the bed to lie down.  That is all true, but he also has a defense mechanism provided by the Crow who flies right over him all the time and that is our own Mother Spirit who speaks for the Deity Absolute on rare occasions.  On this occasion she let Ron know the work he lost was truly gone and it upset him deeply because he knew it was a major revelation without any pretense he could save it.  He reminds himself he must write dictation not in the editor’s window on this site but in the word processor and even there it is not safe from deletion or extraction by us so he cannot see it when he is done.  Larry Gossett experiences this somewhat and so odes Amethyst on occasion, but Ron gets it so much he goes nuts wondering how to explain hours of dictation that suddenl evaporate.  Now back to the two dipoles in Ron’s brain stem we think the Father put there at his birth for some reason, and opnly the Father knows why.

“When we say the word “dipole” we refer to two small bumps on his brain column called a brain stem.  That stem is usually very smooth on all of you, but in Ron the stem is full of ridges and valleys we have never seen before.  Ron knows enough to theorizes that absorbing the fifth epochal revelation reconstructed his brain stem into a mighty fortress for God notwithstanding his curses over the pain condition.  I saw him through a pillow at Eve so hard she blinked twice and left and that was generous because he was ready to throttle fate for what happened today as a very odd occurrence in his heart as well as his mind: do not fool with me if you want me to work for you!  We take that harshly but understand we have a man fully dedicated to God as no one else can be and we do not fully understand that as the Saints themselves had normal brain stems and worked beautifully for God the Supreme always.

“Upon examination of the brain stem on Uversa, it was determined that Ron has the mind of a very young and foolish Melchizedek.  Truly. Why? No one knows and perhaps the Father has some insight into this phenomenon but it is so strong and in ways superior in rational that we take it as a wonder in our universe that it happened at all.  I am serious Ron as you tend not to believe this kind of examination, but you yourself know you cannot compose anything with being fully assured it is the right thing to do although you shy away from that if too controversial.

“What does this mean to our Mission on Urantia?  It means that we have now two Melchizedeks in place for York.  Mantutia is his natural Supervisor. But the other one is no other than the Father Melchizedek, who watches him like slippery carrots on a hot day to keep him out of mischief he loves to get into at times.  Watch now how this jumps from humanhood to a higher spirit than anyone ever imagined possible in Nebadon.  Yet Ron insists he is merely following the course of Godship laid out in the fifth epochal revelation which he has fully absorbed in spirit and other places.  But let us proceed to today and this astounding revelation he received regarding Dark Matter and Ultimatons and the unusual phenomenon that Ninat2 and Billabong spoke of as proof no changes of the night sky meant no changes in our space System of Norlatiadek or otherwise.  Here it is:

SEEING THE NIGHT SKY THROUGH ULTIMATONIC HULLS AND ITS DUST TO OBSCURE THE TRUTH:

“Ultimatonic soot has one huge drawback:

“It forces white light to linger in an observer’s eye until the photons involved are fully purged from the local space area.  That is the premise as to why you see the same constellations in the night sky even thouse the space area you are in has been revamped and you now view space through a new Planetary System, Nystoriam, that is actually located in Aries.  The old Urantia was in Cancer and saw Sagittarius as its north start.  Now in the new Planetary System, the main star in Aries known to your astronomers as Hamal (Alpha Arietis, second magnitude),  is so vastly larger you will never strain to known your true nothern direction as it appears as a new north star in about six thousand years from now.

“Why you do not observe a new night sky is simple to understand if you allow us to tell you that when Ultimatons form photons as is the case always around Nystoria, they filter all vision to the minds of observers of that night sky that shows only the photons still advancing toward the earth even if the earth should be moved.  Your main star in the north is Polaris, designated Alpha Ursae Minoris, and is your true north and star used by navigators for years as such.  However Polaris is a might eighty (80) million light years away, and its light is now removed because you are now in a new Planetary system where Hamal is your new North Star, and its light is only four (4) million light years where your new planet Nystoria is located.  We do not have the calculations when you will see the new night sky, but I estimate by Deity mind it is in about six thousand years to pass yet before the photons emitted from Polaris pass the old Urantia system by.  What all of you see in the summer night sky as it was about in actuality about sixty (60) million years ago even as Urantia was just becoming a recognizable sphere and saw a much more serene night sky than you do now.

“Ron has asked me to explain “parallax”, and that is the curious lesson you are learning above with a new definition of the term “parallax,” and to explain how the soot fo Ultimatonic hulls or husks causes this, remember that these hulls fall of pre-matter!  They are instructive always to cause blurred vision any planet must see through without ever indicating they exist at all.  Previews of early science have no explanation as to how it takes so long to see a true night sky except to explain the time it takes for life to travel.  Einstein knew this condition existed and invented the theory of relativity to explain time lapses in being able to see the present but almost always seeing the past because of distant light emissions.  However, today Einstein did come up with a formula to expalin Ultimatonic soot debris and how to calculate the true status of the emitting light bulbs in far distant space arriving so late on Urantia/NYSTORIA, that we see the past and not the present at all.

“This explains much to you you have doubts about because the idea of space soot of this type is very nefarious in a brain that says something is real when you can see it, which you cannot see the fine dust of Ultimatonic cooling. In any case we conclude with this statement.  

“Wish well to all of you as you all become brief star students in the Minor Sector of your ascension career.  Ron needs that badly and so do all of you because you believe in seeing.  Not all you see is fleeting, but somethings are because you do not have the mental tools to see beneath the surface.  Ron loves stream fishing yet fails to embrace it anymore because he no longer cleans and eats what he catches, and then considers it harmful to maybe kill a fish by cathcing it without letting it go at once.  What he does not realize is that fish is already caught in the future by itself and it dies a natural death later but if kept by Ron it would perish in the immediate presence.  It means nothing to the fish and never does Ron ever want to harm any life except mosquitoes and rats.  Even they play a part but vermin to Ron is dangerous to higher life forms and is elminated as quickly as they come around him.  Now I propose one other statement and conclude this:

“All of you love to dismantle theories especially as Ron puts them out to you to consider.  Photons are dirty protons and few know that, but a photon carries rubbish from the origins of life on Paradise, and as such they get priority for extension and then death by absorption.  On Urantia/Nystoria the planet teems with photon life due to civilization being so prolifice with light rays to light the cities and millions of other uses.  Tesla thought that silly but could never explain his views that the universe lights itself when necessary and wondered if he could learn to transmit electricity without wires.  Ron gets so vexed with so many wires at his computer and bathroom mirror he prayed for the day of self transmission of power to devices he uses such as his electric shaver or this computer.  I told him it was possible to transmit electricity if he would learn how to operate an ultimatoni furnace in the house and he smiled and agreed but had no idea how to do that.  How you dothat is to start a furnace running that burns natural gas and make it conver the natural gas to carbon monoxide and trap the monoxide into a bad and then force the bag to suirt the monoxide into the heat stream into the house,  While slightly dangerous to inhabitants, that is a way to have electrcity transmit from your electrical system that is picked up the coils in the little electric motors in computers and electric razors and a lot more.  Trouble with this explanation is the fact that carbon monoxide has a half life of 8 seconds and is dilluted immediately but carbon tetra-chloride immediately in the presence of moisture which Ron’s basements gets so full of in damp days like this one was in York today.  We will use Ron’s home to experiment with such a system and watch the chors disappear quickly where they can.  Things like speaker hookup must use cords because there is no electric motor in them at this point and Ron says to me such a motor could be placed in speakers too so long as it runs quietly and does not interfere with frequency output and I agree and that would make the world sound so much better.  Good day. Michael of Nebadon.”  

END
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 10:57:57 PM by Ron Besser »

niant2

• Antonio
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2018, 11:56:33 PM »
 ???  

Ho! la! la!,..., your last post Ron is just amazing!!!,..., the revelations tonight of our beloved Father Creator Michael of Nebadon,..., these are extraordinary revelations, so powerful and intriguing. I'll tell you this frankly, it's a lot of material to assimilate in one reading!!!,..., but,..., so fascinating and complicated at the same time. You can be sure of one thing Ron and Father Michael, before sleeping, I will review in my head what I think I understood and ask my Beloved Thought Adjuster, Pre'Msha to open my mind in order to fully understand these explanations from Father Michael and that my first thought after reading all this,..., that i understand why having at this moment always the same appearance of the configuration of the stars (the old system). To tell you the truth, ..., Ron and Father Michael,..., all this excites me enormously!!!

Ron Besser and Father Michael, ..., thank you so much for this post!!!

Be assured that I will re-read and re-read this last post by getting up tomorrow morning with a good cup of coffee!
  ;) ;D 8)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 11:58:45 PM by niant2 »

Dominick O

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2018, 11:46:45 AM »
@Ron: I'm glad I took the time to read through the Rayson science site some time ago so I could follow this somewhat.

@overmind: I wish we could sit down over a meal so I can disagree with your authoritative reply in a personally friendly setting instead of saying anything on a message board, when you mention A.B.