Author Topic: Audio Transmission / The Missions  (Read 110 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / The Missions
« on: May 21, 2018, 01:26:41 AM »
Speaker: MARGUL
Subject: The Missions
T/R: Beloved/Lemuel
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time:  21st May 2018  07:26 Local  06:26 Z

https://app.box.com/s/aolnl65j05jj5hrgksiemqk5my9jsesf

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / The Missions
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2018, 02:42:09 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

The Missions

Margul : This is Margul, a Trinity Teacher Son or « Daynal » also known as « Daynals » and I am assigned to Nystoria for the duration of the Missions that will finally bring Nystoria into Light and Life. As you all know this will take a considerable time, at least a hundred years and may be even a thousand.

The Trinity Teacher Sons’responsibility is foremost a spiritual education and development and moral elevation of human mortals on which other planets they have been assigned to. Along with the Material Sons and Daughters, Adam and Eve, when they appear on a planet, they will have the help and support of not only myself, a Trinity Teacher Son, but they will also have the help of the Melchizedeks. In this case, Malvantra Melchizedek and Mantutia Melchizekek.

You have all been advised in recent months that the Magisterial Mission is a go and that very soon, even now in fact, it has begun, and there are many Melchizedeks throughout the world who are already incarnated, but still working behind the scenes, so to speak, but they are already influencing those in government and other international institutions.

News of the Magisterial Missions will go public very soon. It is our intention now to have a very gentle approach, sofly-softly so to speak, to introduce the Mission so that the public can become used to these informations little by little, about what the Mission stands for, what is hope to be achieved and how they all fit in hopefully by embracing the Mission.

As we feel confident they will when they fully understand the purpose of the Magisterial Mission. We know it will take time but we are confident that it will be successful. Inevitably, there will be some disturbances and perhaps some violences and perhaps sometimes even bloodshed, but we have the capability to reduce this to a minimum and in fact it will stop alltogether, may be after a few weeks.

To all members here on the forum who have been so patient and understanding and loyal to the idea of this Mission I thank you all most sincerely. We know all of you, we know where you are and how you are in terms of your spiritual progress. We know and realise perfectly the problems that many of you have had to face and overcome in order to follow your heart’s sincere desire to take part in these Missions and we welcome all of you and you will be used in your own unic way wherever you are when the time is appropriate. So relax in this knowledge that you will be part of the Magisterial Mission.

I am a Trinity Teacher Son, Margul, and I have come through this one this morning to just give you these few words of reassurance and encouragement to stay the course, keep your faith and stay centered as much as possible with your Beloved Thought Adjusters. This is all I have to say this morning. I am Margul and I thank this one for receiving me this morning. Thank you all for listening and I bid you a good day. Domtia
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 06:35:19 AM by Clency »
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2018, 02:47:36 AM »
Dear Lemuel, I am no sure if I get it right with the two expressions or usernames attributed to the Trinity Teacher Son, Margul, at the beginning of the transmission. Please feel free to correct me if necessary or expand more on this. Thank you. Domtia

PS: mistakes corrected
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 06:39:58 AM by Clency »
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2018, 03:19:11 AM »
Clency, the Trinity Teacher Sons are also known as Daynals.
Thank you.
Lemuel

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2018, 06:27:30 AM »
Thanks for the post Lemuel, and I welcome Margul and the Melchizedeks to this beautiful planet which has been renamed Nystoria. I hope that the first thing you do is to contain the military powers who spend trillions of dollars on weapons to defeat one another , when that money could be put into humanitarian projects like feeding the poor and building their infrastructures.I have complete confidence in how ye solve problems and hope the Magisterial Mission is successful, Namaste.