Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ Finaliters  (Read 158 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ Finaliters
« on: May 23, 2018, 01:32:18 AM »
Speaker: Septor
Subject: Finaliters.
Place: Girona, Catalunya,Spain.
Date/Time:  23rd May 2018  07:31 Local  06:31 Z

https://app.box.com/s/a19z27ub2r7hh7ivu2q65pdbtxq2ng8o

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ Finaliters
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2018, 03:22:06 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Finaliters

Septor : I am Septor, you can spell it S-E-P-T-O-R. I am a Finaliter, one of the thousands who have dispatched here to Nystoria to help for the forth-coming Missions. We work in many different ways to help you mortals and also the Missions themselves. I am a one-time human just like yourselves, but from a different planet, many thousands of years ago. So I too know exactly what it means to be a human being, but the planet I was on did not suffer a rebellion.

There are many reasons why so many of my group of Finaliters have come here to Nystoria. We work in many different ways, but also in  conjunction with your Thought Adjusters. Your Thought Adjusters, whether you are aware of it or not, are also Guards that protect you from outside influences which your Thought Adjusters will not allow to come to you, which  includes Celestials who perhaps would like to give you a message, but it is left entirely to the discretion of your Thought Adjusters whether to allow a Celestial to come through with a message for you.

As you already know, there are thousands of Melchizedeks also now on the ground here on Nystoria working in the background and their work is very effective and the results of their work will be known publicly very soon. We can work directly with humans with the consent of your Thought Adjusters, as I have just mentioned, but we work in a different way. It is your emotions, your feelings that we can influence to a greater or lesser degree depending on your spiritual status.

For example, there are many millions of you mortals that seemingly have no emotions at all. This is due to the fact that their entire daily life consist of survival, they are always in survival mode due to circumstances, the countries and the climates in which they live. It is very difficult to open the heart-center of such persons, but this is where we, a Finaliter, can work with a degree of success to open-up the heart centers of even the most hardened type of person who through circumstances are always in survival mode.

On the other hand, as another example, there are many millions of people of course who are very intelligent and these people are obviously in a develop world and they are very intelligent and very successful in their endeavours, but these people always also have a great problem with their feelings. It can be and very often is a great disadvantage for those who are very intelligent. Being so intelligent, they tend to be cerebral all the time and so we try to get them open their feelings through their heart-center. As I mentioned before, always with the co-operation of your Indivual Father Fragments, your Thought Adjusters.

It is a great shame that this happen so many times. The most intelligent of human beings are very difficult to work with, in the sense to introduce certain feelings that have the result of opening-up their heart centers. As you know, it is through your heart center that the soul can influence you mortals through your feelings. It is quite easy for us to identify those of you who need the opening of the heart center, so that you may feel for the first time those feelings of love and compassion for your fellow men.

With time, these mortals who are totally cerebral can leave the head, the brain so to speak and become more heartfelt in their feelings which has a tremendous import in their spiritual development. So, just to repeat, we Finaliters who work directly with you mortals in conjunction with your Individual God  Fragment, your Thought Adjusters, we are able to so influence to open-up your heart chakra so that the soul can give you feelings, the sort of feelings that will lead you to seek spiritual food for the soul.

This is a very important work which needs to be done, specially now with the forth coming Missions and so for the next millienium during which hopefully Nystoria will enter the first stages of Light and Life. We Finaliters will remain here, working in conjunction with the Thought Adjusters to try to bring every human being into the spiritual rank, so to speak, by influencing the human feelings as much as anything else.

I am Septor, a Finaliter and I come through this one this morning and I am grateful and pleased that he accepted my name and so I leave you now. This is all I have to say, I thank you all for listening and I bid you good-day. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ Finaliters
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2018, 06:20:13 AM »

Hello Lemuel and my thanks to you Clency for the transcription service - most helpful.

I did not know that Finaliters worked closely with we humans, that they were more interested in a future age on the planet and did little to treat the maladies of conscription into life on a material planet without enough resources to feed all of us or even have a place to lay our heads at night for sleep and tranquility.  Septor did us a great service to let us know that and I do pray he reaches our worst citizens with some care, for they receive almost nothing but their immediate family to help them at all, and sometimes even that is completely missing.  I bid you a good day and thank your Lemuel for your service.  Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON SPEAKS TO US ALL:
"Ron must be aware of tremendous forces around him as he walks bent over and wincing to walk this morning again and fails to understand why they do not relent with so much against him right now.  Yet he knows without you Lemuel this place would not sparkle again as you have a following now by people who care less what Ron writes or others write, for the voice transmission is a pool of calm from a man who cares mightily that he can do this audio work at all.  Your Lemuel have been so sick it seems perhaps a miracle you can still gather your forces and speak into your recorder and deliver all of this to us each day.  I am Michael and I see how they listen to your low still voice and gather much sustenance from it and you will hear Ron again when he gathers the strength once more to speak out against the tyranny of people who say they care and then ignore the worst case of blight on a planet I have ever seen.  I have seen my Kingdom become lost once in a while due to mistakes of religion or some mistake made in government, but never have I seen a planet like this one is go into blight of heartless version as this one does so badly.  Therefore:

"You Lemuel are not remanded to Spain any longer than it takes for you to get to 145 pounds in body weight.  You must reach that before York is yours to go to and help Ron overcome the fight to be heard for reasons of State for the work of the Magisterial Mission.  We started it already but Ron has been hit hard with the Father's will to stay the course and let things grow naturally, which he does, but he experiments radically now and then and it falls on deaf ears all the time.  He finally made a few incursions to Facebook but they are a hard crew and say nothing while he carries the coals to Newcastle.  You Lemuel must do the same thing while Gossett and Whiley bring up the back guard and must do more to cheer instead of procrastinate over issues they favor over helping the list become renown for its sagacity and not for its revelatory zeal as Ron can do so well that he is the premier Adjuster led human on Urantia to know when to strike iron as they say in Wales.

"Lemuel. you must gain that weight or forget York.  You are too valuable asset to let in Girona and he is not sure that is speeled right, but you know it and change it to the right spelling, but you Lemuel are not well until you have achieved at leaslt 145 pounds on your skinny frame otherwise.  Be assured we will prepare the way now for you to continue this fight to regain conscious debate for yourself as well as for Ron and other we take to York for the work to pursue what must be done so soon and that is to find the best solution to millions of problems we have with Nystoria. 

"Finally, Ron is also very ill but can take the computer by carefully typing what he hears into the real words you can read here.  We are running a fever in him to clear the broken parts of an old body as you have and his body fights harder than yours to be corrected since he has had nothing but his own will for 70 plus years to guide him and that has served him so well he makes decisions left and right that genuinely change the course of history on Urantia, as he is going to make one heck of a leader once we clear these other matters before us.  Close your heart to the pleas of those who want you to go into a home as it will kill you.  I say the same to Ron who finds upkeep so daunting his neighbor came over and weed whacked the weeds growing up at the mail box.  Ron laughed and thought 'its so bad now the neighbors can't stand them!'  In any case he rings his mug of tea every morning and lets the financial world be listened to as he prepares for work on the computer shortly.  Today however, he has one more astounding revelation to hear about and we will start work on that with him shortly.  His day here in York is dull and cloudy and more rain probably on the way.  This winter killed some of his treasures but he is slowly taking them down and replacing them with Subaru love.  He smiles.  Good day.  Michael of Nebadon."

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania