Author Topic: Audio Transmission / Stillness  (Read 181 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Stillness
« on: May 29, 2018, 01:30:58 AM »
Speaker: Belove/Lemuel
Subject: Stillness
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time  29th May 2018  07:30 Local  06:30 Z

https://app.box.com/s/gub2wqpk4bzs7eg5oc0afvsda44ae8un

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Stillness
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2018, 07:19:31 AM »
Hi Lemuel, thanks for those incouraging words about going into stillness, to be honest with you , my problem is that I don't do it often enough but I'm going to try harder and make it apart of my everyday choirs. I do converse with my Taught adjuster but that's in the early hours of the morning when I am half awake and he often gives me advice about my own behaviour and how I should live from day to day, all the best, Namaste. 

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Stillness
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2018, 07:52:50 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission
Stillness

Beloved/Lemuel : This morning we are going to talk about « Stillness », going into stillness. Those of you here on the forum who are trying to transmit without success I want to mention that going into stillness is simply a natural way of going into yourself.

We know, to begin with, anything is very difficult when you try for the first time, but I want to impress on all of you the most important of all is your intention, your sincere intention from your heart to go within and to be still and listen for that still small voice from Father, your Beloved Thought Adjuster.

It is also, of course, an act of faith and in fact all that is necessary for you one day to be fused with your Beloved and way into the future to stand before the Father of all for His embrace on Paradise. All you need is that faith that it is possible.

Going into stillness is like everything else, you need to practice, but to practice without fear of failure. If you are fearful of not being successful that fear comes from your ego. It is your ego that does not want to fail and so it tries even harder to be successful, but the doubt of fear is always there and of couse if you are fearful nothing is going to be successful.

When you try to enter into stillness simply sit down comfortably, turn inward, become aware of your breathing, in and out, concentrate on your breathing for a while and giving it time to settle down. Don’t worry about your thoughts, eventhough your thoughts are scrumbled as usual and you seem unable to control your thoughts, don’t worry about it. Just let them be and they will quieten themselves in time, so just relax.

The time you spend in stillness is so important, we cannot over-estimate the importance of entering within and being still. It is of such benefit to you and also your Beloved Thought Adjusters are always very pleased with the fact that it is your intention to enter into stillness and to listen to that still small voice.

You may think that you are unsuccessful and as I said it is your ego thinking. Try not to pay any attention to that because you are receiving benefit from the mere fact that it is your intention to enter into stillness.

In time, you will relax and enter into stillness and be more comfortable in your attempts to enter the stillness. After a while, it will become natural bec     ause it is a natural thing, just to turn inwards and become aware of yourself.

Leaving all thoughts about problems and troubles that you have in outer world, leave them all behind. This is easy after practicing and one day you will come to understand that being in stillness is the most wonderful thing of all because in those moments of stillness you are receiving from your Beloved, because you are worshipping your Beloved. Praise and worship are not what you may think, being on your knees in church or any other religious act, is not necessarily praying.

You members here on the forum who are struggling to transmit, I say again, your intention is the most important of all and it is an act of faith and throughout your life your faith will be tested and tested many times, each time it grows and your faith becomes stronger and that gives you confidence, knowing from your own experience that your faith has produced results.

So, my dear brothers and sisters, be not concerned about whether you are successful or not, that is of the ego thinking. Simply voice your intention and sit and be quiet and that is enough. Practice that diligently and you will have results, perhaps sooner than you think.

Going into stillness, first thing in the morning is the best way to start your day because you are offering yourself to your Beloved Indwelling Father Fragment and that pleases your Thought Adjuster’s knowing. So, please take these words to heart, enter into the stillness and be one with your Beloved Thought Adjusters.

This is all for this morning, I bid you a very good day and thank you for listening. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.