Author Topic: The Trial to Begin Again with Seraphic Government  (Read 949 times)

Zao

Re: The Trial to Begin Again with Seraphic Government
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2018, 02:42:29 PM »
Jose....and so many here....you ask...and with good intention... for another to 'tell you'....... How can you 'give up' so much.??!!??. expect a source outside of your Gift...to lead you... Lead YOURSELF ACCORDING TO YOUR OWN INNER KNOWING....... it will never be found by 'another'.......I say this not in sorrow or criticism....but in JOY....   KNOW YOURSELF....all else will be in order...
This OBSESSION to 'be shown'...to 'be told'..... becomes a closed loop of endless Suffering....for individuals...for Humanity....  BE WHO YOU ARE...a Child of God... a co-creator........
"What a son desires..and the Father wills, IS"

In Heart,
Zao

vargasnunezj (TA Veyoptia)

• TA Veyoptia-9-III(Pre'Msha)
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2018, 02:52:53 PM »
Thank you brother Zao for your response. I certainly agree with you 100%.. But didn’t Jesus himself, in times of great grief and sorrow ask the Father for his guidance?
I’m but a humble servant just reaching out for the Father’s guidance.

Bless you,

José
José L. Vargas Núñez (TA Veyoptia-9-III) (Pre'Msha)

Zao

« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2018, 03:12:36 PM »
..that is precisely my point my dear friend....ASK THE FATHER WITHIN YOUR HEART.... for truly.. there is NO other authority.......
Your are Loved,
Zao

Zao

« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2018, 03:28:32 PM »
....when I speak of there being 'much to do'.....I speak of this very process....of turning Within...to Source..Within....... Silent your mind..for it has many Skills beyond 'mere thought'......and only in laying down 'thinking mind'...does the vast expanse of Cosmic Mind have 'room for entrance' into your own experience....
"SKILLFUL CHOICE"
Wisdom Choices should lead our acts,
Skillful means that weigh all facts.
We create through choice of Will,
Those values best to fulfill!
Confusion around us clouds our gaze,
Leading past the Truer Ways.
Look Within for Judgments-Keen,
At Partnership where Truth is seen.
Before all other acts unfold,
See Within this Bond to hold.
By this means Skill will start,
Conceived within your Silent Heart.
Deep within we find a Rouse
So thereby we learn Great Truths –
The Source that speaks deep Within,
Guides us then, with Skill to spin!
Zao
" TREASURES "
Father’s Gifts the Child receives,
They’re nature is known by Acts and Deeds. 
Parts of His Pattern – In Heart they are felt –
Gifts to us each – bequeathed and indwelt:
Personality is Permanence, an enigma in life –
Constant is change yet I always suffice.
All else will change as this Permanence surrounds,
Your Identity only, nowhere else to be found!
Freewill – is ours – all actions we choose;
Creation unfolding, engaged by your view.
The world will change when Will directs choice,
Combined with Permanence, it’s solely your voice!
In the Arena of Action mind is our sight –
By experience and skill it leads us to Right.
Opportunity abounds for each and us all,
To choose by our minds – to rise or to fall.
Alone we are not in doing these things –
Inside is a Guide – in harmony It sings.
A Presence of Father, a Part of His being,
Gentle yet strong…within It is seen.
A Pilot it is – a Circuit within –
Part of the Source from which we begin.
Whetting our thirst for Truth’s attraction
It’s guiding us forward – toward right action!
Combining these Gifts will quicken your Soul, Evolving a Form with wings is our Goal!
To carry us to Heaven, returning to Source,
New beings of Freewill, devoted, on course. 
Long is our Journey, it never will end –
New gains accomplished – move toward a bend.
Cycle by cycle is Service decreed,
Warranted only – by Value of Deed.
Then at long last – a new Gift is revealed –
Only by you is its Joy congealed:
Back to Father we give a great prize –
Love’s Accomplishments…seen through our eyes!

Zao

"FORMLESS FOCUS"
Formless places fill our nature,
In quiet there, is Father’s Favor.
Receive His Presence, by nothing doing,
To Truth therein you thus are gluing.
Turn within, leave thoughts without,
By Formless Focus receive this Route.
For forms are merely convenient lots,
No less is true of passing thoughts.
Thoughts are forms that focus mind,
Your Will they seek, there to blind.
Each within proceeds so fair,
Yet relinquish thoughts that enter there.
One by one will forms away –
Focus though will not be swayed.
For mind has Skill beyond mere thought,
By Formless Focus is Truth begot. 
Willful Focus by its nature,
Is immune to form by its Maker.
This Mystery is beyond conception –
For thoughts create their own deception.
Trust the Truth that I speak,
Freed of form you’ll not be weak.
Trust exists free of form,
Through its faith we are reborn.
Slipping into Formless Being –
Will bring you Truth not foreseen.
So join within your Awaiting Fate –
For in Truth this place is a Gate.
Truth passes through with greatest ease –
Expanding Service as forms it frees!
And thus you pass the Truth outside,
Then all will come to seek your side.
As Skill you offer your fellow man –
For Service is the Eternal Plan!
Zao

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2018, 04:29:52 PM »
"We are quite sure there is nothing much more to say until we break the news we all have been waiting for, and that is to transfer Jesus into the fray, and then to let Urantia know, he comes not with good tidings but the ill will of a Father so upset with present circumstances, that He will never allow most Urantians near the Paradise abode.  I kid you not Ron, you tread on such dangerous waters you must be still and stop that bickering with your Adjuster on this.  Ron says as the canary in the coal mine which signals ill or well to the miners--  let you the readers-miners understand he is not swaying as hard as he is supposed to as Father keeps telling him, 'let this pass!'  Be assured this may pass without further notice, but Jesus is angry not as I am not angry nor is Michael angry-- but we are all upset this has winnowed down to no Mission at all for Urantia today and maybe never at this point.  I tell them as I see them.  Good day."

I'm not sure what to make of this, are we to be left to our own destiny, or will diplomacy be put to one side and the heavy artillery be Brought to the front. There are so many questions without answers, and I'm not getting much wiser reading this post. 

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2018, 05:04:51 PM »
Bump

« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 11:21:25 AM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2018, 06:04:12 PM »
Wow! This is really good news! I had to read this message twice. Ron you have indeed"increased the chances" and boy I sure do pray too for you, Mantutia and Malavantra for your efforts to stand before the Committee, best of luck and I am so rejoicing that Father is so understanding of what this will amount too.  Welcome back Serara! And the wonderful team who are here to help with the Adam and Eve Schools, wow so much amendments!  I'm sure Michael is very busy to get with what this meeting is going to produce. I'm sure this body of esteemed people will be very keen to see how debt can be reduced as it is so concerning everyone right now. Thank you for hinting on so many beans given, my eyes popped! You are right to be gobsmacked as I am too! Well done Ron and Godspeed brothers!

Also, may I say that I think it is best to keep Urantia as the name of the planet for now as it is familiar to us for now.
Sue/7inOcean

Zao

« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2018, 10:22:30 AM »
"
Asheville, NC, US of A, April 22, 2018.
 Teacher: Ophelius.
 Subject: “Don’t Throw Out the Baby with the Bath Water.”
Message received by Chris Maurus.
Teacher Ophelius: “Dear Students on the Path, I would like to address some concerns this one and some others have about the continuity of this “Co-creative Teaching Alliance (CTA)” we have between mansion world teachers and human receivers during this Correcting Time. It may seem to you that we have talked exhaustively about a great many topics and ideas designed to help you develop a relationship with divinity and how to expand your minds and grow weightier souls, and so we have. Most of the messages given are ‘timeless’ and can be helpful in any age and with any culture — being human is the only prerequisite.
“Let me make clear that this CTA is not what you may know as the ‘Teaching Mission.’ That was a ‘pilot program’ of discovery for both the celestial realms and for humans living on a world emerging from the isolation of rebellion. From that program we learned a great many things about how to engage you, and we continue to learn from you. We have seen tremendous growth in some of you, and many of you have ‘stepped up’ and taken on the co-creative work of correction during these tumultuous times. This is and continues to be our intention — that through this alliance we shall sustain the influx of information, knowledge, and techniques for developing individuals that shall, at some point, take these lessons and apply them in their personal lives. From this same group we see that some will begin teaching the ideas in these lessons to a greater multitude — through books, conferences, and programs.
“It is also intended that the CTA will bridge the gap between the dispensations and which shall eventually lead to contact with the Trinity Teacher Sons. As a world begins its ascent to the age of Light and Life, the influx of information and contact between the realms will increase — not decrease. I admonish you not to crystallize in your mind how this will happen — we have contact with humans all over your world and use whatever techniques work best to engage them, which is always changing because each generation will bring with it new potentials for engagement.
“It is also important that we maintain a flow of new information on how to ‘adjust’ to new energies as Urantia adjusts to Her Supreme transformation which affects human consciousness. Even now, the energetic changes are affecting the way your Thought Adjusters work in your minds. Be mindful that whatever changes are necessary to bring your world to Light and Life can only come about co-creatively — you must participate in it and so we shall always be at the ready to support you. To sustain and grow this effort, we need more individuals to make their selves available to us.
“As much as the lessons teach how to grow weightier souls, they also teach how to prepare for contact with us and we admonish you all to review these lessons and take up the cause for your world — to participate in the Great Plan in this life, which in and of itself, positions you for even greater service as you ascend the mansion worlds and beyond — the ripples grow into great waves.
“The CTA works with all levels of need and serves to feed the intellectual palates of a diverse population. For some, the lessons may seem repetitive and like baby food, and to others it may be difficult to understand — yet as diverse as you all are, there is something for everyone there. There is a saying on your world, ‘Don’t throw out the baby with the bath water.’ Take from it those things that ring true for you where you are on your spiritual journey.
“I hope to have more of these ‘check-in’ messages as the spiritual landscape changes.
“Peace to you,
 “The Circle of Seven.”
Receiver’s note: The mnemonic “CTA” was given to emphasize that both humans and celestials are teachers in this time of correction — that we rely on each other to bring about the changes necessary to fulfill the Will of the Creator. They provide the food, and together with our Father Fragments, we digest it and break it down and use it for the energy needed to sustain our world spiritually and materially.
© The 11:11 Progress Group.
 “The giving of self, the illumination of truth, and the relief of suffering
 are the noblest paths to higher consciousness.” – Teacher Ophelius, 2009.
http://www.thecorrectingtime.org
• 11:11 Store